PDA

View Full Version : NBA: A Prime: Jordan and Kobe vs. a Prime Magic and Lebron?

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm tired of this shit from Magic...so Imma put it out there....Magic is a gigantic Kobe hater which is why he's tarnished in my view. Magic wanted Kobe to emulate him as a Laker but instead Kobe emulated MJ and I think this made Magic jealous....Every chance he gets he's talking shit about how Lebron is his guy and he'd pick Lebron over Kobe....

what's hilariously funny is that the greatest players of Magic's generation are ON RECORD as choosing Kobe over Lebron... Kareem was Magic's teammate and he picks Kobe... Magic's greatest rival in Larry Bird (to the dismay of the media) has repeatedly said he prefers Kobe over Lebron..Dr. J recently picked Kobe over Lebron...Dennis Rodman picked Kobe over Lebron......and finally Jordan himself has repeatedly and unapologetically pick Kobe over Lebron...

Jordan himself ordained Kobe the Next even when the media and David Stern were pushing out Vince, TMac, Wade, and Lebron and on and on and on. Just a shame to see the hate from Magic. Jerry West proclaiming Kobe the Greatest Laker ever may have pushed Magic over the proverbial edge...at any rate who do you choose....

A Prime Jordan and Kobe vs. a Prime Magic and Lebron

I pick MJ and Kobe easily...MJ and Kobe are both 6'6 and Magic and Lebron are both 6'9....

I don't look at Lebron and Kobe guarding each other...I look at Kobe being matched up with Magic..I think Kobe wins that Match-up 1 on 1 vs Magic...easily and no question MJ would rip Lebron a new asshole...:lol on the post, mid-range, on the wing, and from the 3...MJ and Kobe's defense > Magic's and Lebron's.....

Kobe showed in the ASG that you play Lebron 1 on 1 with no screens he can be stopped..Kobe slapped his shit twice man to man when they were going HAM 1 on 1....

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2013, 11:17 AM
LMAO...still clinging to those ASG blocks huh?

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Also I don't think Kobe should be allowed to play in this game since he's the only one without a MVP and FMVP in the same season.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 11:31 AM
Also I don't think Kobe should be allowed to play in this game since he's the only one without a MVP and FMVP in the same season.

^let's keep the media (and their votes) out of this one :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 11:34 AM
LMAO...still clinging to those ASG blocks huh?

Listen I was at the game at a few rows in front of Busta Rhymes and I could hear everything going on between the players that you couldn't during TV commercials...Pop literally told Kobe to lock Lebron up.....last 5 min Kobe literally said and anyone within the first 5 rows could hear...he told Lebron: "You're not scoring anymore"....and they went HAM on each other...so yes

Seventyniner
06-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Magic + LeBron easy if you're talking about a game of 2 on 2. They would actually pass the ball to each other.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Magic + LeBron easy if you're talking about a game of 2 on 2. They would actually pass the ball to each other.

MJ and Kobe would mind fuck the shit outta Magic and Lebron 2 on 2...it wouldn't even be close IMO

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2013, 05:39 PM
^let's keep the media (and their votes) out of this one :toast

I respect defending your favorite player, but even YOU have to admit 1 MVP (Which was basically a lifetime achievement award) for an "all time great" is pretty pathetic.

lefty
06-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Laker fan obsessed with Jordan :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Jordan doesn't lose 1v1 games. A 50 yr old Jordan beat MKG lol

Bill_Brasky
06-29-2013, 06:06 PM
These kinds of threads are why I hate the offseason.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 06:25 PM
I respect defending your favorite player, but even YOU have to admit 1 MVP (Which was basically a lifetime achievement award) for an "all time great" is pretty pathetic.

I agree that's why the award is meaningless...if players or GM's voted then it would be different...the only reason they gave Kobe 1 is because Larry Bird said he would give all his back to them if Kobe didn't get one..so to save face they gave Kobe one...further proving how meaningless and illegitimate the award actually is...:lol

Kobe leading ASG games votes for the past 13 yrs doesn't match what his MVP status should be...if the fans voted for MVP Kobe would win every year...just like he leads ASG voting....now spin dat

Clipper Nation
06-29-2013, 06:25 PM
Kirby would freeze out MJ and chuck brick after brick.... Magic/Kang wins, tbh....

jimbo
06-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Magic would dress up as a white woman. Kobe goes rape mode. Kobe gets HIV and dies.

Lebron and Magic 10-0.

gaKNOW!blee
06-29-2013, 06:32 PM
I agree that's why the award is meaningless...if players or GM's voted then it would be different...the only reason they gave Kobe 1 is because Larry Bird said he would give all his back to them if Kobe didn't get one..so to save face they gave Kobe one...further proving how meaningless and illegitimate the award actually is...:lol

Kobe leading ASG games votes for the past 13 yrs doesn't match what his MVP status should be...if the fans voted for MVP Kobe would win every year...just like he leads ASG voting....now spin dat

Yeah there are a shit load of Lakers fans in the country and probably the world since LA is a such a huge market.

gnsf0946
06-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Lebron would choke big time vs. Jordan, it shouldn't even be up for a discussion tbh

Rogue
06-29-2013, 09:02 PM
MJ and Kobe's playing styles overlaps each other, so a core of Bron and Magic would be more efficient than two ball-dominators imho, it's like Core II Duo vs. Pentium Duo