PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Interracial and Relationships With Pretty Women Are Harming The Game Of Basketball

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 01:44 PM
All of the great black athletes that force us to admire their talents come from pure bred families...for the most part the real superior athletes come from backgrounds that thrive off of DNA superiority... that type of breed is slowly dying due to pretty women and interracial relationships...it's the same reason MJ's kids are not as good as him...instead of marrying a woman over 6ft and dark skinned like him MJ married a nice light skinned petite black woman basically splitting and watering down his gene pool...if MJ had married Cheryl Swoopes no doubt we'd literally have the 2nd coming....same with other athletes...the prettier the woman the less likely you're kid will be a genetic freak...look at Lebron for example...his folks are not good looking people but man they got the genes....if you go for a woman that's tall have average to decent looks then the chances of your kids having superior DNA increases. If you go for the smaller petite woman like Kobe did then you won't have the superior level athelte. There are some exceptions to the rule but rare...Duncan for example his kids may have a chance but due to his ex's white blood they may not be as good as a pure bred black kid had Duncan married a black...

maybe I'm not expressing my self as eloquently as I can imagine this in my head but this is not about me being racist..just an observation....

DMX7
06-29-2013, 02:43 PM
maybe I'm not expressing my self as eloquently as I can imagine this in my head but this is not about me being racist..just an observation....

:lol

You are right, but this is not exactly a revelation.

Thread
06-29-2013, 02:57 PM
^Bend over. I'll grant ya a fuckin' revelation.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2013, 03:07 PM
:lol

You are right, but this is not exactly a revelation.

you calling me Hermain Cain lite :lol
KAGGpK7bSWc

Rogue
06-29-2013, 08:46 PM
sad but truth. richass niggas don't marry ugly whales but almost all bitches who're talented in basketball look gross and poor, Becky is probably the only WNBA player that wouldn't make you vomit when you see her in the street

JohnnyMax
06-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Blake Griffin and Aaron Gordon are super athletic half breeds but they look like silverback gorillas so the nigga genes is strong in them