PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Better Combo: prime Jordan + Pippen vs prime Jordan + Cancer?

ElNono
06-29-2013, 07:07 PM
We all know how well MJ and Pip paired together.

Cancer is easily top 3 all time coattailing talent in their prime, so I could see where you could put together an argument there. But the potential drawback is that he also quit on team and teammates in his prime.

What do you guys think?

Rogue
06-29-2013, 09:02 PM
Pippen was the best play-making SF back in the day, he & jordan would work out fine together (just like what actually happened in the history) and Pippen didn't need the ball to be efficient, while Jordan would only make cancer a surplus and nail him on the bench. there's a reason no one wants to play with cancer

Thread
06-29-2013, 09:04 PM
We all know how well MJ and Pip paired together.

Cancer is easily top 3 all time coattailing talent in their prime, so I could see where you could put together an argument there. But the potential drawback is that he also quit on team and teammates in his prime.

What do you guys think?

ElNono
06-29-2013, 09:09 PM
Pippen was the best play-making SF back in the day, he & jordan would work out fine together (just like what actually happened in the history) and Pippen didn't need the ball to be efficient, while Jordan would only make cancer a surplus and nail him on the bench. there's a reason no one wants to play with cancer

No way Cancer accepts to ride the pine before going in some parking lot rogue video and throws a teammate under the bus or calls SAS and demands to be traded... just don't see it, tbh

I'm with you MJ + Pips is the better combo though...

Thread
06-29-2013, 09:11 PM
No way Cancer accepts to ride the pine before going in some parking lot rogue video and throws a teammate under the bus or calls SAS and demands to be traded... just don't see it, tbh

I'm with you MJ + Pips is the better combo though...

Clipper Nation
06-29-2013, 09:24 PM

6-24PERIOD

Thread
06-29-2013, 09:26 PM
6-24PERIOD

Clipper Nation
06-29-2013, 09:27 PM

lmcontrollinao!!!

Thread
06-29-2013, 09:31 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

lmemulatedao!!!

JohnnyMax
06-29-2013, 10:47 PM
took me reading several posts to figure out cancer is the Rapist and not Iverson.

ElNono
06-29-2013, 10:50 PM
took me reading several posts to figure out cancer is the Rapist and not Iverson.

Good, tbh... I'm gonna be using it all season long...