PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: 1 time at the whorehouse I got Dale Ellis sloppy seconds cornerstonehornetsjersey.jpg

baseline bum
06-29-2013, 09:48 PM
Just pisses me off when I hear spurs fans that say, well the Spurs are going to sign their own guys and we will be back in the Finals and win. Oh really so did I miss the automatic seed in the finals of the 2014 playoff bracket. And the guys who say this are the usual Pop suckers or the manu deep throaters, clean off yalls chin, this team is not full of young guys like Golden State that you can actually do that. We need to sign FA's that can come in and make an impact even if it means losing a few of our own. Makes me laugh how someone can say Bonner is a bargain at 4 mil or keep manu at 7 mil, this team had a chance, didn't win and now we have to give Tim the best chance at winning yet build for the future. All you Spurs fans who say just bring the old team back , are the same guys that just perform missionary and think your partner is having the time of her life every night, after all if aint broke don't fix it, Fuck up! http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7khdwSkln1r5w3f4o2_250.gif That is all suckas!!!!!!!

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 09:52 PM
That was a pretty good rant upstairs.

baseline bum
06-29-2013, 09:54 PM
Yea man for sure, like I totally hate this team cause I want them to get better, go fuck yourself old man

ElNono
06-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Worst.Batch.Ever

Clipper Nation
06-29-2013, 10:14 PM
Fuck manu he played like shit all game canīt even make fucking free throws in a row is done, pop is a stubborn bed shitter making noob mistakes -> OK WE ARE UP BY 5 POINTS LETīS REST TIMMY THE NEXT 28 SECONDS SO MIAMI GETS NICE REBOUNDS TO MAKE 3s

ElNono
06-29-2013, 10:47 PM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/115/files/2013/06/manuscream.gif

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 11:03 PM
Worst.Batch.Ever
I think a lot of the new breed aren't so much Spurs fans but Heat haters. It seems a lot of them are more pissed at losing than long term future of Spurs.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/115/files/2013/06/manuscream.gif
Lol. What's that from? Was espn showing him his highlights from game 6?

ElNono
06-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Lol. What's that from? Was espn showing him his highlights from game 6?

It was either Game 5 or 6... he was telling a story about faking a 3 at the end of some game and seeing Pop doing that... some fan you are, you missed that shit in the Finals? lol

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 11:11 PM
It was either Game 5 or 6... he was telling a story about faking a 3 at the end of some game and seeing Pop doing that... some fan you are, you missed that shit in the Finals? lol
Damn, I don't remember it. I watched every game plus the replays later on. I never did watch the replays for game 6 and 7. To be fair, I had surgery right before game 1 and spent two weeks in an opiate state of mind, full of painkillers, so I probably missed some shit.

spurraider21
06-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Worst.Batch.Ever
i've only been around for 2 batches, but this is pretty terrible :lol
hemisphairarena and thegreatyacht... smh

ElNono
06-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Damn, I don't remember it. I watched every game plus the replays later on. I never did watch the replays for game 6 and 7. To be fair, I had surgery right before game 1 and spent two weeks in an opiate state of mind, full of painkillers, so I probably missed some shit.

it was actually pretty funny...

HI-FI
06-29-2013, 11:39 PM
it was actually pretty funny...
I'm sure it was, Manu is a funny guy, at least in the heb commercials. but I was on hydrocodone throughout Finals, so I went from physical pain and druggie state to mental anguish after the loss. Then I just started blazing up for like a week. Thats why after game 6 i was able to put a painless spin on things. But I'm getting back to normal.