PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with all the, lets just blame it on somebody and hate on them crap

dallasmaverickslose
06-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Just pisses me off when I hear SOME Spurs "fans" that say, well the Spurs are better off without scrubs like Pop and Manu, so let's hate on them until everyone agrees with us!!! Oh really so do these guys owe you each a personal apology? And t the guys who say this are the usual spoiled brats or the typical idiots that think they would've coached the Spurs to a finals win: come back to Earth. This team is not in mega demolition mode like Boston. Yes, we need to sign a decent FA or two (which I suspect RC is preparing to do) who can come in and make solid contributions while still keeping most of the players we had on this years' squad. Makes me laugh how someone can say Manu has a tarnished legacy with this team and Pop is a major liability. This team had a chance, didn't win, but we still provide Timmy the best chance at winning, even though SOME "fans" would like for you to believe otherwise. All you Spurs fans who say we need major changes to get Timmy ring #5, are the same guys that will be celebrating next season and saying "I knew this team could do it!" http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7khdwSkln1r5w3f4o2_250.gif

That is all suckas!!!!!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::lobt2:

RD2191
06-29-2013, 11:29 PM
So How many titles does Pop have with Timmy out of his prime?

dallasmaverickslose
06-29-2013, 11:30 PM

Haters totally missing the point of this thread. Not surprised.

Gospursel
06-29-2013, 11:33 PM
How many titles does PJ have without a superstar in their prime?

200 miles
06-29-2013, 11:49 PM
I sincerely hope that Manu re-signs for at least 1 more year and then retire afterwards. I don't know why Manu gets so much hate for someone who helped bring three titles to San Antonio. Now Pop on the other hand, that's an entirely different matter. He just seems to love playing the role of mad scientist. Every year I see him more and more as a high risk/high reward coach, if there is such a thing.

therealtruth
06-30-2013, 01:31 AM
I sincerely hope that Manu re-signs for at least 1 more year and then retire afterwards. I don't know why Manu gets so much hate for someone who helped bring three titles to San Antonio. Now Pop on the other hand, that's an entirely different matter. He just seems to love playing the role of mad scientist. Every year I see him more and more as a high risk/high reward coach, if there is such a thing.

Let's hope Manu blames himself for the Finals loss and comes back rededicated.

PlayNando
06-30-2013, 01:32 AM
Just pisses me off when I hear SOME Spurs "fans" that say, well the Spurs are better off without scrubs like Pop and Manu, so let's hate on them until everyone agrees with us!!! Oh really so do these guys owe you each a personal apology? And t the guys who say this are the usual spoiled brats or the typical idiots that think they would've coached the Spurs to a finals win: come back to Earth. This team is not in mega demolition mode like Boston. Yes, we need to sign a decent FA or two (which I suspect RC is preparing to do) who can come in and make solid contributions while still keeping most of the players we had on this years' squad. Makes me laugh how someone can say Manu has a tarnished legacy with this team and Pop is a major liability. This team had a chance, didn't win, but we still provide Timmy the best chance at winning, even though SOME "fans" would like for you to believe otherwise. All you Spurs fans who say we need major changes to get Timmy ring #5, are the same guys that will be celebrating next season and saying "I knew this team could do it!" http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7khdwSkln1r5w3f4o2_250.gif

That is all suckas!!!!!!! :flag::flag::flag::flag::lobt2:
You speak the truth.

PlayNando
06-30-2013, 01:33 AM
How many titles does Phil Jackson have with Kobe or MJ out of their primes, tbh???? DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool Bob Love
06-30-2013, 01:50 AM
:toast

hyhy
06-30-2013, 02:11 AM
:flag:

ElNono
06-30-2013, 02:28 AM
:lol meltdowns are part of the scenery during the offseason, tbh... don't take it so srsly, IMO...

therealtruth
06-30-2013, 03:08 AM
:lol meltdowns are part of the scenery during the offseason, tbh... don't take it so srsly, IMO...

I think the meltdown is a little bit worse this time. The past couple of years we've either lost series we should have won or lost series that it looked like we were going to win. It's much harder to let go when you think you should have won. Magic said the game 6 loss will haunt the Spurs for the rest of their lives.

dallasmaverickslose
06-30-2013, 02:14 PM

This one seems worse than previous years. The cliff divers are way more out of their mind and unrealistic than in previous years...

capek
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes OP, I agree. That's why, in the non-championship years, I always check out of these forums mostly until the next season starts. I'd rather just be sad on my own, and comfort myself my eating ice cream, getting drunk, getting laid, etc etc. All the typical coping mechanisms of the depressed American male.

HemisfairArena
06-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Gotta think about both sides. It gets frustrating seeing posters say Pop does no wrong and that Manu should get a new contract and eat up cap space and a roster spot just because he was good once upon a time. Some posters need to leave their personal feelings about a player out of it and realize this is a business. When I see posters saying Manu should get a new contract in the vicinity of 6-7 mil/yr...thats a ridiculous contract for an old injury prone SG that is more of a liability than an asset.