PDA

View Full Version : Have Any of the Spurs Said Anything About Next Season After the Finals?

booonkers
06-30-2013, 06:09 AM
Just wondering if any of em said anything about wanting to come back better next year or like having a chip on their shoulder? Kinda like Danny Green's tweet that they'll come back stronger. I'm really curious what's going on in Tony's head, if he wants revenge next year or what not. He promised Timmy they'd make it back to the finals this year, i just wonder if he said something like that. Or maybe Manu vowing to come back better next season after that horrendous performance.

Fabbs
06-30-2013, 06:51 AM
I hope not. :lol
Action not words.

therealtruth
06-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Just wondering if any of em said anything about wanting to come back better next year or like having a chip on their shoulder? Kinda like Danny Green's tweet that they'll come back stronger. I'm really curious what's going on in Tony's head, if he wants revenge next year or what not. He promised Timmy they'd make it back to the finals this year, i just wonder if he said something like that. Or maybe Manu vowing to come back better next season after that horrendous performance.

He should have promised they would win the Finals. But seriously TP's defense has to get better. Lebron was able to shut him down and he wasn't able to do enough other things to help. Ray Allen's dagger 3 was over him. He couldn't have jumped to bother the shot a little bit? The refs will generally let a lot of stuff go at that point in the game.

booonkers
06-30-2013, 07:50 AM
i can't really blame tp for a lot of things, tbh, we were losing game 6 til he hit those two crazy shots over lebron! i guess those two shots got in his head that he continued playing hero ball and not passing to teammates who had mismatches with lebron on him (kawhi with chalmers on him).

Boomersgold
06-30-2013, 08:41 AM

Manu was asked something about being the cause of T-mac not winning a championship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4yYedcNYkC8

Yuixafun
07-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Ahhh, thanks for posting.

Glad to go to sleep with some laughs.

Lebron: "IS IT TRUE YOU PUT VOODOO ON MY HEADBAND?"

Wade: what? nahh, mann..

Lebron:" THEN WHY I PLAY SO GOOD WHEN IT GOT KNOCKED OFF?"

TheyCallMePro
07-01-2013, 01:00 AM
The only players who regularly say stuff on Twitter are Danny Green, Patty Mills, and of course...Dejuan Blair. However they rarely talk about the Spurs...it's mainly just completely boring personal stuff that no one cares about.

The rest of them are just ghosts. Seriously. I don't know why any FA would want to come here. This team just doesn't strike me as a young, hip, or close team. I don't think they do anything together. I remember Danny Green saying that during the 10 day lay-off before the Finals they never talked to each other outside of practice. And when the reporters asked him what Pop, Tim, Tony, or Manu told him about preparing for and playing in the Finals Green said "Nothing. They didn't say a word."

The Spurs are becoming absolute robots. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if all our players were like Kawhi Leonard 10 years from now. Seriously. Were going to be the only team in the NBA whose players and coaching staff use sign-language on the court. You think were a quiet team now...just wait.

Baam
07-01-2013, 01:02 AM
^ :lmao

Yuixafun
07-01-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK7VAdZRGmc

This one is even funnier...

Tim Duncan and his dirty gaterade

Bosh and Durant get double tech for excessive gayness.

Kobe and AI arguing about braids

TheGreatYacht
07-01-2013, 01:28 PM
The only players who regularly say stuff on Twitter are Danny Green, Patty Mills, and of course...Dejuan Blair. However they rarely talk about the Spurs...it's mainly just completely boring personal stuff that no one cares about.

The rest of them are just ghosts. Seriously. I don't know why any FA would want to come here. This team just doesn't strike me as a young, hip, or close team. I don't think they do anything together. I remember Danny Green saying that during the 10 day lay-off before the Finals they never talked to each other outside of practice. And when the reporters asked him what Pop, Tim, Tony, or Manu told him about preparing for and playing in the Finals Green said "Nothing. They didn't say a word."

The Spurs are becoming absolute robots. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if all our players were like Kawhi Leonard 10 years from now. Seriously. Were going to be the only team in the NBA whose players and coaching staff use sign-language on the court. You think were a quiet team now...just wait.That is why people call us a boring team.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2013, 01:31 PM
spurfan is kinda dumb tbh

look_at_g_shred
07-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I think I read somewhere that Kawhi said he was gonna do what ever it took to get his team back to the Finals.

therealtruth
07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I think I read somewhere that Kawhi said he was gonna do what ever it took to get his team back to the Finals.

I say give him the keys. He's not going to fade from the moment like TP.