PDA

View Full Version : NBA: To A Man: Houston Offer To Dwight Is Insulting

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Dwight if you're reading....you would be a fool to go to the Rox....what they're doing is tantamount to a back-handed compliment. You are D12...Superman version 2...you've been in the league for 9 yrs...you've been to the finals...played on the Olympics...you're a stud...3 time DPOY...and these guys insult you by offering to let Hakeem tutor you as if you're some kid out of college...it's very insulting to you at this stage of your career and at the very least it shows how they really feel about your game...when you were in LA the Buss's never said we will ask Kareem to coach you...why not? because they respected your game...seems the Rox are attempting to treat you like a cheap trick...a 3rd world Citizen...

Don't fall for it my brother...:toast

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I thought you didn't want him back? :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:54 AM
I thought you didn't want him back? :lol

just puttin salt in da game :lol

TimmehC
06-30-2013, 08:56 AM
:lol just as desperate as Kupcake
:lol should just let this cuck go and save the salary/tax for his mentally weak ass

DMX7
06-30-2013, 08:57 AM
He saw Kobe on his hands and knees with his mouth wide open beggin' D-Quit to come back (#STAY12 :lol), and decided that we would get on board.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:58 AM
just putting salt in Houston's game....nothing more nothing less...but don't act like it ain't true..it's insulting

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 09:00 AM
just putting salt in Houston's game....nothing more nothing less...but don't act like it ain't true..it's insulting
:lol How is it insulting?

Rogue
06-30-2013, 08:53 PM
being coached by Hakeem (or whoever else) ain't worth 30m something extra money. Nigga is gonna need every penny he can possibly get to pay child support for 8 kids in the coming years

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 09:08 PM
being coached by Hakeem (or whoever else) ain't worth 30m something extra money. Nigga is gonna need every penny he can possibly get to pay child support for 8 kids in the coming years

Howard will have at 12 kids before he's done playing...he's not leaving LA

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 09:09 PM
It's why he calls himself D12...Dick 12 kids coming right up

Michael Jordan.
08-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Antoniobanderasassassins.gif

AchillesHeel
08-14-2013, 12:30 PM

http://i.imgur.com/qb4Bish.gif

Michael Jordan.
08-14-2013, 01:13 PM
:lol WM

Bulaien999
08-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Damn gobbled that dick like kobayashi before he agreed to Houston :rollin

Koolaid_Man
08-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Dwight if you're reading....you would be a fool to go to the Rox....what they're doing is tantamount to a back-handed compliment. You are D12...Superman version 2...you've been in the league for 9 yrs...you've been to the finals...played on the Olympics...you're a stud...3 time DPOY...and these guys insult you by offering to let Hakeem tutor you as if you're some kid out of college...it's very insulting to you at this stage of your career and at the very least it shows how they really feel about your game...when you were in LA the Buss's never said we will ask Kareem to coach you...why not? because they respected your game...seems the Rox are attempting to treat you like a cheap trick...a 3rd world Citizen...

^ This post is nothing but the written form of the Mark Cuban Cartoon...Dwight's a buffoon and I was playing my cartoon to the lowest common denominator...which is his stupidity...even Ray Charles can see that...

DMC
08-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Houston's offer to ST wasn't much either, seeing how ES and KAM are both Houstonians.

Rogue
08-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Every resident in Houston is a 3rd world citizen because the city itself has been a colony of a 3rd world country since 02. It's still officially an US city but as we all know, it's the anus of this continent (Florida being the dick, and it's even shaped like one on the map)

Bulaien999
08-14-2013, 07:38 PM
^ This post is nothing but the written form of the Mark Cuban Cartoon...Dwight's a buffoon and I was playing my cartoon to the lowest common denominator...which is his stupidity...even Ray Charles can see that...

Post like a bitch made nga, look like a bitch made nga.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 04:02 PM

Holy fucking shit. Own up nigga, own up.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:09 PM
Holy fucking shit. Own up nigga, own up.

Michael Jordan.
02-17-2014, 04:11 PM
No you aren't going to use that card. You were knee deep in the begging, Christ Almighty! You ain't gettin out of that one.

hater
02-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Every resident in Houston is a 3rd world citizen because the city itself has been a colony of a 3rd world country since 02. It's still officially an US city but as we all know, it's the anus of this continent (Florida being the dick, and it's even shaped like one on the map)

so what does that make Baja California my nigga?

the tail of the inbred pig?

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:20 PM
No you aren't going to use that card. You were knee deep in the begging, Christ Almighty! You ain't gettin out of that one.

^ I already have..Call me the teflon man...now if you'll excuse me let me quote myself again:

That post is nothing but the written form of the Mark Cuban Cartoon...Dwight's a buffoon and I was playing my cartoon to the lowest common denominator...which is his stupidity...even Ray Charles can see that...

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Leave a little for Girl, guys.

Kool, she is over here scraping the top of her head with a rock as you're being whipped.

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Leave a little for Girl, guys.

Kool, she is over here scraping the top of her head with a rock as you're being whipped.

naah I'm 2,3,4 steps ahead of the game...I don't surrender for even when I lie I still tell the truth

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:53 PM
naah I'm 2,3,4 steps ahead of the game...I don't surrender for even when I lie I still tell the truth

- "Make 'em stop, Dale."

- Girl

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:56 PM
- "Make 'em stop, Dale."

- Girl

I've been gone a week and has Spur fan baptized you in the "River Walk"?

MeloHype
02-17-2014, 04:56 PM
:lmao

Thread
02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
I've been gone a week and has Spur fan baptized you in the "River Walk"?

Never. I'm just trying to calm Girl down. She loves her some Kool Aid.

spurraider21
02-17-2014, 06:00 PM
One of the more persistent trolls ever. Even when nobody takes him seriously he still tries defending himself

Rogue
02-17-2014, 07:44 PM
it's a tradition of them Lockets to treat their superstars like dogs, which's just one of the many characteristics they have that show why they're a shitty franchise tbh.