06-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Just be 1 with your punch bowl, Heel.

:rolleyes

Chris
06-30-2013, 03:28 PM
lol Lakers

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Lakers could've gone 9-73 and it still wouldn't have toppled the fail factor of 28.

irishock
06-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Lakers

The biggest failure in Sports History, son.

LakerHater
06-30-2013, 07:29 PM

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Spurfan will be able to suppress this painful memory until the day Duncan retires. On that day, the pain, frustration, and utter anguish will be unbearable for them, knowing his 5th ring will never be

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:40 PM
The biggest failure in Sports History, son.

Dad should've shot you into a jizzrag instead.

Pity.

irishock
06-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Dad should've shot you into a jizzrag instead.

Pity.

:lol Marlins fan mad
:lol I love all my teams from Miami, but I'm going to bandwagon the Lakers cuz they're a dynasty!!!

irishock
06-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Spurfan will be able to suppress this painful memory until the day Duncan retires. On that day, the pain, frustration, and utter anguish will be unbearable for them, knowing his 5th ring will never be

:lol yeah, Tim Duncan was minutes away from a staggering 5th NBA title. Instead he has to retire with a pathetic 4.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:48 PM
:lol Marlins fan mad
:lol I love all my teams from Miami, but I'm going to bandwagon the Lakers cuz they're a dynasty!!!

Textbook grey u mad comeback.

Memes probably coming next. Stay tuned, folks.

irishock
06-30-2013, 07:50 PM
:lol memes

u mad, bro?

Textbook grey u mad comeback.

:lol hypocrite

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:59 PM
:lolpandering to spurfans and still not getting their approval.

Start more Kobe threads though and your 2 years of hard work may pay off:lol

MeloHype
06-30-2013, 08:02 PM
http://didthelakersgetswept.com

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:03 PM
:lol still dodging the Lakers epic year.....

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:11 PM
:lol still dodging the Lakers epic year.....

Again, you are too stupid to recognize the obvious. Playoff sweeps and underachieving payrolls happen every year. Game 6 is forever etched in NBA history.

:lolyoure basically the bleacherreport of spurstalk...just pages upon pages of no substance. At least BR isnt trying to throat scrote 24/7 like you do spurfan though.

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Again, you are too stupid to recognize the obvious. Playoff sweeps and underachieving payrolls happen every year. Game 6 is forever etched in NBA history.

Unfortunately this shit's going to linger for years to come :lol praying for Dwight to return... now looking at Matt Barnes as UFA option :lol

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 08:16 PM
28 seconds away from winning it all.....28 seconds from the greatest win in franchise history

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately this shit's going to linger for years to come :lol praying for Dwight to return... now looking at Matt Barnes as UFA option :lol

:lolWhat an adorable comeback...here's a nickel, Johnny, go grab yourself a snack.

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:29 PM
:lolWhat an adorable comeback...here's a nickel, Johnny, go grab yourself a snack.

Lol what happened to your student has become the teacher avi.... Think you can just replace that shit with no one noticing?

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Lol what happened to your student has become the teacher avi.... Think you can just replace that shit with no one noticing?

:lolPeople notice me, i cant help that you dont get the same treatment despite your 24/7 efforts

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:37 PM
:lolPeople notice me, i cant help that you dont get the same treatment despite your 24/7 efforts

:lol congratulations...getting noticed on an internet forum, by a bunch of strangers.. Must be a huge accomplishment for a Marlins fan!

Thread
06-30-2013, 08:40 PM
I lost my poor meatball...

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:41 PM
:lol congratulations...getting noticed on an internet forum, by a bunch of strangers.. Must be a huge accomplishment for a Marlins fan!

Don't get ornery with me because random people remember an avatar i had a year and a half ago:lol

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Don't get ornery with me because random people remember an avatar i had a year and a half ago:lol

So whyd u get of it after May?

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:49 PM
So whyd u get of it after May?
What? May of what year? While youre looking at the notes you've taken, what was the first avatar i had on this site? 5 gold stars for anyone who gets the answer

irishock
06-30-2013, 08:51 PM
What? May of what year? While youre looking at the notes you've taken, what was the first avatar i had on this site? 5 eachold stars for anyone who gets the answer

You had the Mitch avi for an awfully long stretch into the season... Iirc

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Of course 28 seconds is going to hurt for a long ass time. The only consolation I have is that we were the underdogs, but it still sucks. Least its given band wagoners on here a new lease on life.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:59 PM
ou had the Mitch avi for an awfully long retch into the season... Iirc

Nope, wrong again. Was this your go-to strategy in this thread? Get called out for being a sycophant then spilling the beans that i sported an avatar of my teams GM for a month after he pulled off what looked to be a great trade? Awesome tactic. Now maybe you should do what mama failed to do and move on to Plan B.

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Of course 28 seconds is going to hurt for a long ass time. The only consolation I have is that we were the underdogs, but it still sucks. Least its given band wagoners on here a new lease on life.

Cop out.

You have no consolation. It was total loss. You had 5. Now you have 4 again. Don't give me no shit.

irishock
06-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Nope, wrong again. Was this your go-to strategy in this thread? Get called out for being a sycophant then spilling the beans that i sported an avatar of my teams GM for a month after he pulled off what looked to be a great trade? Awesome tactic. Now maybe you should do what mama failed to do and move on to Plan B.

Was your go to strategy to dodge everything I say about the biggest failure in sports, and then continuously ramble on about how horrible of a poster I am? :lol :cry "underachieving payrolls happen"

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Cop out.

You have no consolation. It was total loss. You had 5. Now you have 4 again. Don't give me no shit.
Well of course it doesn't make it go away. Even seeing your old ass rotting away in a nursing home while your younger wife gets buttfucked by a male nurse doesn't make it go away. just have to accept it and hope for the best.

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:14 PM
Well of course it doesn't make it go away. Even seeing your old ass rotting away in a nursing home while your younger wife gets buttfucked by a male nurse doesn't make it go away. just have to accept it and hope for the best.

But, it would make it a little more than tolerable.

Budkin
06-30-2013, 09:15 PM
There's really nothing that can be said other than that it was the most painful loss in Spurs history making 0.4 look like it was just a run of the mill buzzer beater at halftime of a regular season game. Seriously, a complete and utter choke that was only accomplished by having everything go wrong for the Spurs and everything go right for the Heat. I would even go so far as to say that there will never be a worse loss for the Spurs in at least the next 75 years, if they even exist then. Every time I think about it I want to puke. It's right up there with 1986 Red Sox, 2007 & 2011 Pats, The Fumble, Wide Right, 2002 San Francisco Giants, Steve Bartman, The 2011 Rangers being one strike away twice. It was that bad, and it always will be. It is part of the Spurs now, and it fucking sucks. Every time I think about it I want to puke. A title in hand, the bubbly ready to pop, and then gone, just gone...

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 09:19 PM
But, it would make it a little more than tolerable.
Eh maybe. I really never had a problem with you, I just think you returning to rub this in shows what a lying bitch you are. But if this is what gets you hard anymore, have at it. What's done is done.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Was your go to strategy to dodge everything I say about the biggest failure in sports, and then continuously ramble on about how horrible of a poster I am? :lol :cry "underachieving payrolls happen"

You just contradicted yourself in the same post--even after a 2nd chance and editing it:lol

Not your day, is it?:lol

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:21 PM
^Things like that just don't happen to the Spurs, that was what hit me.

But, like you said a startingly brief & utterly fantastic confluence of events took place. & it consumed you.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:24 PM
What does 6 means, tbh?

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Game 6?

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Eh maybe. I really never had a problem with you, I just think you returning to rub this in shows what a lying bitch you are. But if this is what gets you hard anymore, have at it. What's done is done.

I've sympathized with ya's, HI. And you know it. That comes from the heart. Lashing out at me won't bring you peace. Peace is not for you, HI. Not now.

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:28 PM
What does 6 means, tbh?

Akin to what 8 meant. Game 6 is when you had 5 in your pocket.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 09:30 PM
There's really nothing that can be said other than that it was the most painful loss in Spurs history making 0.4 look like it was just a run of the mill buzzer beater at halftime of a regular season game. Seriously, a complete and utter choke that was only accomplished by having everything go wrong for the Spurs and everything go right for the Heat. I would even go so far as to say that there will never be a worse loss for the Spurs in at least the next 75 years, if they even exist then. Every time I think about it I want to puke. It's right up there with 1986 Red Sox, 2007 & 2011 Pats, The Fumble, Wide Right, 2002 San Francisco Giants, Steve Bartman, The 2011 Rangers being one strike away twice. It was that bad, and it always will be. It is part of the Spurs now, and it fucking sucks. Every time I think about it I want to puke. A title in hand, the bubbly ready to pop, and then gone, just gone...
It's all good man, least you are honest. I feel the same. Too many are trying to laugh this off or spin the fuckups by Manu and Pop. But I think some shit should be said and let out.

I believe how the organization responds to this will speak volumes. I guess we will find out.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Akin to what 8 meant. Game 6 is when you had 5 in your pocket.

8 was the seed number. Thus the confusion.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 09:34 PM
It's all good man, least you are honest. I feel the same. Too many are trying to laugh this off or spin the fuckups by Manu and Pop. But I think some shit should be said and let out.

I believe how the organization responds to this will speak volumes. I guess we will find out.

Respect to you and Bud for not being repressive females about it.

It was a brutal loss, one of the most painful in sports history

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:36 PM
It's all good man, least you are honest.

You could take a lesson from Bud here, HI. He's come as close to complete capitulation as any Spur's Fan. His aside about the other disasters was his only trespass.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Game 6?

Yep, he's talking about the infamous Game 6 where Kirby got blown out by 39, tbh.....

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I get what Budkin is saying, but for some reason it didn't hit me that bad. Must be that I had my mind set that the Finals were just really gravy and the fact we have 4 rings already. It was painful at the time, but after watching it a couple more times, they just hit good shots. That's that. I can't play the blame game. We were good enough to be a shot/rebound away. I'll take the ship over that every time, but at the same time, I'll take this past season over the previous 5 every time too. Even if it ends up being the last realistic shot, I'm just happy with this team, even if they came up short.

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:43 PM
I get what Budkin is saying, but for some reason it didn't hit me that bad. Must be that I had my mind set that the Finals were just really gravy and the fact we have 4 rings already. It was painful at the time, but after watching it a couple more times, they just hit good shots. That's that. I can't play the blame game. We were good enough to be a shot/rebound away. I'll take the ship over that every time, but at the same time, I'll take this past season over the previous 5 every time too. Even if it ends up being the last realistic shot, I'm just happy with this team, even if they came up short.

& I'm potent.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:45 PM
^ you ran away. chicken shit

Thread
06-30-2013, 09:47 PM
^ you ran away. chicken shit

You guys begged me to come back.

irishock
06-30-2013, 09:47 PM
You just contradicted yourself in the same post--even after a 2nd chance and editing it:lol

Not your day, is it?:lol

"it happens" is about the shittiest excuse I've heard so far from Lakers fans :lol

dodging checklist

-"fan of every Miami team but not the Heat cuz they're not a dynasty unlike dem lakers" - check
-"being a hypocrite" - check
-"entire city praying, begging for Dwight to return" - check
-"looking at Matt Barnes as UFA option"- check :lol 'what an adorable comeback'
-"Why did you get rid of your Student->Teacher avi?" -check

:lol fat mexican in Florida replying with some cunning insults per par

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:48 PM
You guys begged me to come back.

nope

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 09:52 PM
You could take a lesson from Bud here, HI. He's come as close to complete capitulation as any Spur's Fan. His aside about the other disasters was his only trespass.
Tbh I'm not sure what you want us to say. The team blew it, we fucked up. Timmy didn't deserve this shit, especially after his whore wife was supposedly banging Stephen Jackson. I'm not sure why it happened this bad. Even you intentionally tried to choke a series away, you couldn't make it this bad or painful. But it is what it is and I hope Spurs or Spursfan take a long hard look at things.

That being said, the team could be ruined or return with even more resolve and purpose. Guess we will find out.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Tbh I'm not sure what you want us to say. The team blew it, we fucked up. Timmy didn't deserve this shit, especially after his whore wife was supposedly banging Stephen Jackson. I'm not sure why it happened this bad. Even you intentionally tried to choke a series away, you couldn't make it this bad or painful. But it is what it is and I hope Spurs or Spursfan take a long hard look at things.

That being said, the team could be ruined or return with even more resolve and purpose. Guess we will find out.

The thing with spursfan is that the team runs on automatic. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch madspursfan go :madrun every offseason, thinking they'll be heard!

We'll get whatever is served, and hopefully it's as good or better than last season.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 09:58 PM
"it happens" is about the shittiest excuse I've heard so far from Lakers fans :lol

dodging checklist

-"fan of every Miami team but not the Heat cuz they're not a dynasty unlike dem lakers" - check
-"being a hypocrite" - check
-"entire city praying, begging for Dwight to return" - check
-"looking at Matt Barnes as UFA option"- check :lol 'what an adorable comeback'
-"Why did you get rid of your Student->Teacher avi?" -check

:lol fat mexican in Florida replying with some cunning insults per par

It took you 45 minutes to come up with this response, and you're no further along than you were before:lol

irishock
06-30-2013, 09:59 PM
It took you 45 minutes to come up with this response, and you're no further along than you were before:lol

:lol counting the minutes that I took to eat my dinner first
:lol taking more than 10 minutes to come up with some your mama jokes

Thread
06-30-2013, 10:01 PM

You couldn't just take it all, you had to throw the "whore wife" card in there. None of your base is ready to surrender & capitulate. Probably the only thing that is holding together your sanity. Your base is in totally unfamiliar, dark & unholy territory.

It is a fascinating case to study & view.

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
:lol talking about "go to strategies" in an argument that no one gives a shit about
:lol "Again, you are too stupid to recognize the obvious. Playoff sweeps and underachieving payrolls happen every year."

Thread
06-30-2013, 10:04 PM
The thing with spursfan is that the team runs on automatic. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch madspursfan go :madrun every offseason, thinking they'll be heard!

We'll get whatever is served, and hopefully it's as good or better than last season.

Till 6. Now your base is torn asunder, looking to wake up from an endless nightmare that is a boundless reality.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 10:04 PM

True, I wasn't mad about our draft. I like that the organization is always long term/big picture on everything. I just want to send Timmy out in true fashion. Nigga has been through a lot, I just want it to end well for him. Hopefully Kawhi becomes the player he is capable of as well. Hope that tendinitis ain't a big deal.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:08 PM
:lol counting the minutes that I took to eat my dinner first
:lol taking more than 10 minutes to come up with some your mama jokes

You never left the thread:lol

What was for dinner? Another healthy portion of Spurfan ruby starfruit?

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:09 PM
Is mama makin Stove Top?

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:10 PM
You never left the thread:lol

What was for dinner? Another healthy portion Spurfan ruby starfruit?

:lol stalking the viewing column for me.... Einstein, there's something called leaving the computer without closing the browser :lol
:cry "you suck off to spurfans!!!" per par

ElNono
06-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Till 6. Now your base is torn asunder, looking to wake up from an endless nightmare that is a boundless reality.

Don't think so. I see chickenshit Lakerfan more into it actually.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 10:24 PM
True, I wasn't mad about our draft. I like that the organization is always long term/big picture on everything. I just want to send Timmy out in true fashion. Nigga has been through a lot, I just want it to end well for him. Hopefully Kawhi becomes the player he is capable of as well. Hope that tendinitis ain't a big deal.

We all want Timmy to retire in style, but let's be frank here, how many players really do? There's nothing to be ashamed of from last season. We were not supposed to be there, and once we were there we were not supposed to be competitive. Whoever tells you that team didn't beat all expectations is either Cully or lying to you. Same thing, actually.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:29 PM
:lol stalking the viewing column for me.... Einstein, there's something called leaving the computer without closing the browser :lol
:cry "you suck off to spurfans!!!" per par
Do you deny the accusation?

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Do you deny the accusation?

Accusation of what? Me having a life and not stalking the viewers column for 45 minutes? :lol

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 10:35 PM
DD vs irish is entertaining

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:36 PM
DD vs irish is entertaining

not at all :lol just a bunch of dodged arguments and shitty jokes

throw in some accusations of what I eat for dinner

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Accusation of what? Me having a life and not stalking the viewers column for 45 minutes? :lol

Says the guy who keeps a journal of my year+ old avatars:lmao

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Says the guy who keeps a journal of my year+ old avatars:lmao

:lol journal... not too hard to notice the only guy with a Mitch avi late into the biggest failure of a season ever

Thread
06-30-2013, 10:41 PM
We all want Timmy to retire in style, but let's be frank here, how many players really do? There's nothing to be ashamed of from last season. We were not supposed to be there, and once we were there we were not supposed to be competitive. Whoever tells you that team didn't beat all expectations is either Cully or lying to you. Same thing, actually.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:43 PM
not at all :lol just a bunch of dodged arguments and shitty jokes

throw in some accusations of what I eat for dinner

^whitemamba, you're a good scro and a fellow lakerfan, so heed my words and don't be the guy who panders to other fanbases with 3am Kobe threads. Its a sad sight, lemme tell ya

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:45 PM
^whitemamba, you're a good scro and a fellow lakerfan, so heed my words and don't be the guy who panders to other fanbases with 3am Kobe threads. Its a sad sight, lemme tell ya

so that's the issue here? :lol me starting Kobe threads late in the night? evidence please.

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 10:45 PM

please.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:46 PM
:lol journal... not too hard to notice the only guy with a Mitch avi late into the biggest failure of a season ever

And there you are wrong again. Mine was gone before the season started and lkrfan had his well into the season. You cant help but be wrong each time you try to go at me:lol

Are you always this flustered and prone to lying when frustrated?

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:50 PM
And there you are wrong again. Mine was gone before the season started and lkrfan had his well into the season. You cant help but be wrong each time you try to go at me:lol

Are you always this flustered and prone to lying when frustrated?

:lol frustrated? the fact that you had that avi before you even saw your new team play a single game is embarrassing as fuck.. I didn't join the forum with a Dave Dombrowski ejaculation avi after he signed Prince Fielder :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:53 PM
:lol frustrated? the fact that you had that avi before you even saw your new team play a single game is embarrassing as fuck.. I didn't join the forum with a Dave Dombrowski ejaculation avi after he signed Prince Fielder :lol
This literally makes no sense.

irishock
06-30-2013, 10:53 PM
This literally makes no sense.

explain, please.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 10:58 PM
explain, please.
The fact you need this explained is not helping you clean the giant skidmark you've left in this thread.

See if you can follow me now...

When a team signs a star player or good player, the fans get excited. RJ avatars were cropping up left and right when the Spurs signed him. Kawhi avatars were abundant before he even suited up for the Spurs, and the examples can go on forever. Your rationale is: "Only put players/personalities after the fact!:madrun" What a frontrunning frame of mind you have:lol

irishock
06-30-2013, 11:03 PM
The fact you need this explained is not helping you clean the giant skidmark you've left in this thread.

See if you can follow me now...

When a team signs a star player or good player, the fans get excited. RJ avatars were cropping up left and right when the Spurs signed him. Kawhi avatars were abundant before he even suited up for the Spurs, and the examples can go on forever. Your rationale is: "Only put players/personalites after the fact!" What a frontrunning frame of mind you have:lol

:lol

Like you said yourself, underachieving payrolls do happen in sports. You should've been wary of the issues the Lakers were still facing, even after the Howard trade:

1. Defense on the backcourt
2. No bench
3. Bible Kemp's back issues
4. Mike Brown

instead you don the Mitch avi, thinking this was going to be another free ride to the Finals and perhaps title #17. The Student has become the Teacher! What a masterful trade pulled off.. I don't even need to see the results yet but I know Mitch is a genius!

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 11:04 PM

Like you said yourself, underachieving payrolls do happen in sports. You should've been wary of the issues the Lakers were still facing, even after the Howard trade:

1. Defense on the backcourt
2. No bench
3. Bible Kemp's back issues
4. Mike Brown

instead you don the Mitch avi, thinking this was going to be another free ride to the Finals and perhaps title #17. The Student has become the Teacher! What a masterful trade pulled off.. I don't even need to see the results yet but I know Mitch is a genius!

That was me tbh...

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 11:08 PM
^
Like I said, irishock can't help but be wrong. Some people function better when enraged, and some lose their minds, get desperate, and start lying:lol

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 11:09 PM
^
Like I said, irishock can't help but be wrong. Some people function better when enraged, and some lose their minds, get desperate, and start lying:lol

this is off topic, but mitch is still the fuckin man.

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 11:12 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.267.267/p403x403/255227_10100156201677580_1477719032_n.jpg

ezau
07-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Lakers could've gone 9-73 and it still wouldn't have toppled the fail factor of 28.

We skunked your ass, son.

LkrFan
07-01-2013, 03:09 AM
xKUwcCp7LPE
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:03 AM
We skunked your ass, son.

& in the end you sit with us, in last place.

Thread
07-01-2013, 03:00 PM

When somebody sneezed.

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:07 PM
It rolled off the table...

ElNono
07-01-2013, 06:09 PM

and bent on it's knees asking Howard to stay...

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:10 PM
and bent on it's knees asking Howard to stay...

ElNono
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM

6 billboards begging Howard to #stay...

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:12 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ElNono
07-01-2013, 06:47 PM
You know who else set trends? #stayD12

DeadlyDynasty
07-01-2013, 06:58 PM
6 billboards begging Howard to #stay...

lol, this nigga serious? San Antonio was going lebomb on Duncans asshole in 2000. The difference is Howard can leave and the city wont become a ghost town

ElNono
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
lol, this nigga serious? San Antonio was going lebomb on Duncans asshole in 2000.

Duncan was a proven talent that already gave the city a championship by that time...

The difference is Howard can leave and the city wont become a ghost town

If you go by Mitch and Jim belly draggin' it appears the franchise will disappear if DHo doesn't #stay.

Dr Buss knew the franchise was above the players. When Shaq tried to hold the franchise hostage, he shipped his ass to Miami... When Kobe tried to pull the same shit, he had a trade ready to ship his ass to Detroit...

I can understand a small market franchise that doesn't have the market value or financial flexibility to bend over, but wtf is this shit?

Killakobe81
07-01-2013, 07:22 PM

I respect your candor and honesty. Own that shat Budkin. When you finally get 5 it will be sweeter. It will never erase 28 seconds ... but the pain will make the pleasure so much sweeter.

DeadlyDynasty
07-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Duncan was a proven talent that already gave the city a championship by that time...

If you go by Mitch and Jim belly draggin' it appears the franchise will disappear if DHo doesn't #stay.

Dr Buss knew the franchise was above the players. When Shaq tried to hold the franchise hostage, he shipped his ass to Miami... When Kobe tried to pull the same shit, he had a trade ready to ship his ass to Detroit...

I can understand a small market franchise that doesn't have the market value or financial flexibility to bend over, but wtf is this shit?

Translation: "it's different when we tongue a players scrotum:cry:cry"

San Antonio: Home of be@ners, early onset beetus, and hypocrisy

Splits
07-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Kobe is inspired by....

"It was really, really close there. They (the Spurs) played phenomenally well. But it's a testament to what skill can do, what us old guys can do if you play together -- if you play with one mind and one purpose, you can accomplish great things. It was inspirational for me and hopefully inspirational for the city of Los Angeles and this organization of what we can do, how this tide can turn fairly quickly and we'll be looking at a parade."

That's right, Jim.

ElNono
07-01-2013, 07:26 PM

You're the one equating a small market like San Antonio with Los Angeles... guess under that premise Los Angeles: Home of be@ners, early onset beetus, and hypocrisy...

Where's the pride DD? Would Dr Buss put up with this shit? Be honest here...

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Jim belly draggin' it appears the franchise will disappear if DHo doesn't #stay.

Without Jim Buss we're at 14 & 3 respectively.

Let us proceed...

ElNono
07-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Without Jim Buss we're at 14 & 3 respectively.

Let us proceed...

6 statues to make sure Dwight #stays

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:37 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Budkin
07-01-2013, 07:53 PM
I respect your candor and honesty. Own that shat Budkin. When you finally get 5 it will be sweeter. It will never erase 28 seconds ... but the pain will make the pleasure so much sweeter.

Yeah, what can you do, it happened. No making it go away so you just gotta accept it. People that aren't hard core fans say it's just basketball, but everyone on this site is a diehard. Laker fans, Mav fans, whatever. You really get emotionally wrapped up in your team and so you feel the pain when shit goes bad. Thanks for the props though.

Budkin
07-01-2013, 07:54 PM

:lol Beetus

ezau
07-01-2013, 09:12 PM
& in the end you sit with us, in last place.

No Cully, we ended your season via the Skunker 2.0.

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:13 PM
No Cully, we ended your season via the Skunker 2.0.

& in the end you were sitting with us in last place.

ezau
07-01-2013, 09:17 PM

The fact that you can't use the Skunker shit against the Spurs cracks me up, tbh. Lakers have been skunked twice since The Skunker
in 2010. :lol

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:22 PM
The fact that you can't use the Skunker shit against the Spurs cracks me up, tbh. Lakers have been skunked twice since The Skunker
in 2010. :lol

Splits
07-01-2013, 09:25 PM

Kobe was inspired. Duncan's run changed his mind to play another 3 years, you should be thankful.

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Kobe was inspired. Duncan's run changed his mind to play another 3 years, you should be thankful.

Please. He was never going to walk away prematurely. He'll have to be dragged away like everyone else.

Splits
07-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Please. He was never going to walk away prematurely. He'll have to be dragged away like everyone else.

That's not what he said yesterday:
(http://sulia.com/channel/la-lakers/f/e0a61aeb-e244-4556-a577-3fb269604d25/?source=twitter)

From @kobebryant to @lakersreporter: "I can be at a high level for at least another three years. I feel like ...how I was playing last year – I know I'll be healthy and I'll be ready to go this year – I know what I can bring. And I think I can easily do that for another three years.

"I think the (Achilles') injury has something to do with that. It really increased the drive. And probably San Antonio (and Tim Duncan) getting so close to winning No. 5, too, probably hurt me a little bit too. I want to make sure I push the ring count out a little further.

"It was really, really close there. They (the Spurs) played phenomenally well. But it's a testament to what skill can do, what us old guys can do if you play together -- if you play with one mind and one purpose, you can accomplish great things. It was inspirational for me and hopefully inspirational for the city of Los Angeles and this organization of what we can do, how this tide can turn fairly quickly and we'll be looking at a parade."

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:42 PM
That's not what he said yesterday:
(http://sulia.com/channel/la-lakers/f/e0a61aeb-e244-4556-a577-3fb269604d25/?source=twitter)

I know. That's what I'm saying:::he's full of beans. He ain't going nowhere. They'll have to carry him out. & it was never a question. He knows this is as good as it's gonna get. And it will never get this good again.

And that is where I give Duncan credit, he is unabashed in his zeal to continue on till there is no more.

ezau
07-01-2013, 09:43 PM

Skunker 2.0

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Skunker 2.0

ezau
07-01-2013, 10:34 PM

Skunked by 6 :lol

Thread
07-01-2013, 10:37 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Bill_Brasky
07-01-2013, 10:46 PM
Tragic Johnson

ezau
07-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Yeah, you set the trend for the Skunker and bit the Lakers ass twice:lol

Thread
07-01-2013, 11:31 PM
^6

ezau
07-02-2013, 12:33 AM
^^

Skunked by 6

Thread
07-02-2013, 05:13 AM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

AchillesHeel
07-02-2013, 05:19 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Bend over. I'll show you setting fuckin' trends.

Thread
07-02-2013, 09:08 PM

...and onto the floor...

ezau
07-02-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Skunker Dynasty skunked by 6.

Thread
07-02-2013, 09:21 PM

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ezau
07-03-2013, 12:47 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Skunker Dynasty skunked by 6

Thread
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
...and onto the floor...

...then my poor meatball...

Thread
07-03-2013, 10:45 AM
...rolled out of the door.

Thread
07-04-2013, 06:26 AM
It rolled in the garden...

Thread
07-04-2013, 09:40 AM
...and under a bush.

Thread
07-05-2013, 09:59 AM
& then my poor meatball...

resistanze
07-05-2013, 10:50 AM

...Though Cul it was a chickenshit move to disappear throughout the playoffs (including avoiding The Sweep) then appear minutes after game 7 with a thread.

Thread
07-05-2013, 10:54 AM
...Though Cul it was a chickenshit move to disappear throughout the playoffs (including avoiding The Sweep) then appear minutes after game 7 with a thread.

You asked me back. I was content to sit and read, but, nooooooooooo, I was literally swamped with requests and demands that I return. Sure, the majority came after the Spurs made the Finals and got to 3-2, but, nonetheless I didn't ask to return. I had nary other choice.

Next time I go---leave me be.

resistanze
07-05-2013, 12:30 PM
You asked me back. I was content to sit and read, but, nooooooooooo, I was literally swamped with requests and demands that I return. Sure, the majority came after the Spurs made the Finals and got to 3-2, but, nonetheless I didn't ask to return. I had nary other choice.

Next time I go---leave me be.
Glad you're back. But the timing of that 'TOSB Duncan' thread after game 7 - after not taking any shit for the 1st round, was poor.

Thread
07-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Glad you're back. But the timing of that 'TOSB Duncan' thread after game 7 - after not taking any shit for the 1st round, was poor.

Then don't demand that I return. I was called everything but a white man in those correspondence,,,ordering me to stand up in front of the man and take my medicine. I had nary other choice but to return.

The next time I go I'd better not get one single fucking request, or, I'm comin' back in here & I'm comin' hard.

With love,

- Pappy

resistanze
07-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Then don't demand that I return. I was called everything but a white man in those correspondence,,,ordering me to stand up in front of the man and take my medicine. I had nary other choice but to return.

The next time I go I'd better not get one single fucking request, or, I'm comin' back in here & I'm comin' hard.

With love,

- Pappy
The two aren't related. If people were begging you to come back, you had the whole playoffs to show your g'd face. You definitely weren't here with 28 seconds left, and that's chickshit.

Thread
07-05-2013, 01:03 PM
The two aren't related. If people were begging you to come back, you had the whole playoffs to show your g'd face. You definitely weren't here with 28 seconds left, and that's chickshit.

My ass. I was nagged to return. I returned.

Thread
07-05-2013, 04:05 PM

...was a nothing but a mush.

Thread
07-05-2013, 09:21 PM
On top of Old Smokey.

Thread
07-07-2013, 01:18 PM
All covered with cheese.

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Don't play with your food, Dale.

Thread
07-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Don't play with your food, Dale.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 02:05 PM
Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Come ta Moma.

Signed,

Moma

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Come ta Moma.

Signed,

Moma

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

I own half, per the state of Ohio.

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:16 PM
I own half, per the state of Ohio.

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 02:32 PM

:married:

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:35 PM
:married:

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 02:40 PM

“What’s the use of a marriage when nothing is shared?”

- Judi Dench "The Beat Exotic Marigold Hotel"

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:35 PM
All covered with cheese.

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:54 PM
...when somebody fucking snieezed!!!

Thread
07-09-2013, 04:22 AM
easy credit ripoffs...

Thread
07-09-2013, 09:47 AM
keepin' your head above water

resistanze
07-09-2013, 02:44 PM
I returned.

When the coast was clear. That's chickenshit.

Thread
07-09-2013, 02:59 PM
When the coast was clear. That's chickenshit.

You asked me. I was perfectly content to sit and read. But, no, you went up 3-2 and ya showed up on my front porch stoop peekin' in:::"I see you Cubby, let me in and you can watch." "C'mon, Cully, we have a Valasic out here and it has your name on it." "Cully, can I borrow $50 when you come out here?"

You fucked up.

I've no sympathy for you.

All my love,

- Pappy

resistanze
07-09-2013, 03:08 PM
You asked me. I was perfectly content to sit and read. But, no, you went up 3-2 and ya showed up on my front porch stoop peekin' in:::"I see you Cubby, let me in and you can watch." "C'mon, Cully, we have a Valasic out here and it has your name on it." "Cully, can I borrow $50 when you come out here?"

You fucked up.

I've no sympathy for you.

All my love,

- Pappy
Excuses. You were asked before to come back, you didn't capitulate until the coast was clear and The Sweep had passed.

6 is forever, but it was chickenshit what you did, no running away.

Thread
07-09-2013, 03:09 PM
6 is forever

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Kool Bob Love
07-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:47 AM
makin' your way when you can

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 11:48 AM
makin' your way when you can

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:51 AM
scratchin' and survivin'

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 11:54 AM
scratchin' and survivin'
6-24

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Ain't we lucky we got 'em

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Ain't we lucky we got 'em
The Rape

Thread
07-10-2013, 12:25 PM
The Rape

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Get that juice up to Lawson's in 40 hours...

ezau
07-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Spurs are better than the LakersPERIOD

I smell skunk

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:43 PM

ezau
07-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Spurs are better than the LakersPERIOD

Thread
07-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Get that juice up to Lawson's in 40 hours...

...now one man sleeps while the other man drives...

Thread
07-11-2013, 05:45 AM
...on that Big O Lawson's run...

Budkin
06-16-2014, 03:17 PM

Killakobe81 with the goods! :tu