PDA

View Full Version : OT: Phil Jackson tweets to Dwight Howard

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 02:02 PM
Let the Jedi Mind tricks begin master

https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/status/351378845837959169

@dwighthoward (https://twitter.com/DwightHoward) “i’m going up to the country going to paint my mailbox blue.” While i’m there I expect to see you get on board tis ur place

TRANSLATION: This is a line from a famous country song, Phil is referencing to the fact that he will be in Montana and away from the news for a few and he fully hopes Dwight comes to his senses and wants to resign with the Lakers. "Tis ur place"

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 02:08 PM
The Lakers pulling out all the stops to try and get Dwight to stay. Which will make it funnier when he signs with Houston. The Lakers are better off without him anyways. He's a cancer.

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 02:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNt8R50CAAAb_Yb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN74_xlCAAEOl5x.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOByWzMCQAAi3os.jpg

Should be saying:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNuJPRmCQAA-oMH.jpg

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 02:16 PM
The Lakers pulling out all the stops to try and get Dwight to stay. Which will make it funnier when he signs with Houston. The Lakers are better off without him anyways. He's a cancer.

Pretty much spot on. Reminds me of when we got rid of Bynum and Philly fans had a massive boner...we saw how that went. I think Rocket fans are not going to like D12 much after he starts beefing with McHale or Harden.

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 02:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNt8R50CAAAb_Yb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN74_xlCAAEOl5x.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOByWzMCQAAi3os.jpg

Should be saying:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNuJPRmCQAA-oMH.jpg

This is the newest one on the Beverly Hills hotel....so embarrassing

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dhoward.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Let the Jedi Mind tricks begin master

https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/status/351378845837959169

TRANSLATION: This is a line from a famous country song, Phil is referencing to the fact that he will be in Montana and away from the news for a few and he fully hopes Dwight comes to his senses and wants to resign with the Lakers. "Tis ur place"

Dwight will sign in Houston...and then send Phil a text:

Phil's Response: "Get tha Fuck On Nigga I was using your dumb ass to get even." :lmao

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 02:23 PM
I honestly think he's talking all this shit about Houston to get Pringles fired, as he wants that extra $30 million. Not sure why he cares about the money at this point though, since his franchise of little bastards nationwide are going to end up with every cent anyways tbh.

Thread
06-30-2013, 02:30 PM
I honestly think he's talking all this shit about Houston to get Pringles fired, as he wants that extra $30 million. Not sure why he cares about the money at this point though, since his franchise of little bastards nationwide are going to end up with every cent anyways tbh.

Because that $30 million pays the IRS for the remainder of the max contract. It's difficult to have your people show you that on paper and then you choose to dismiss it.

It's looking increasingly probable they sign & trade him.

It's pussy, but, I'm curious to see what manner of goodies we get for the $20 million per.

AchillesHeel
06-30-2013, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aF9AJm0RFc

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 02:35 PM
While it might be true, that 30 million is more like 15 mil....

Thread
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
^ "but I remember everything."

I God's.

Good stuff, Heel.

fevertrees
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Raising Cane's offering free chicken if he goes to Dallas :lol:

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/files/2013/06/dwight-mock-up-300x240.jpg

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 02:41 PM
Have Lakers ever got on their knees and taken it balls deep in order to please a free agent? All I ever heard from Laker fan was that free agents grew up wanting to be a Laker, how they are the ultimate destination, student becomes the master per par etc blah blah. It seems like a sea change is occurring, where not everything is tilted in LA's favor anymore.

whitemamba
06-30-2013, 02:44 PM
lol phil

StrengthAndHonor
06-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Because that $30 million pays the IRS for the remainder of the max contract. It's difficult to have your people show you that on paper and then you choose to dismiss it.

It's pussy, but, I'm curious to see what manner of goodies we get for the $20 million per.

I thought Mitch and Buss are firm with letting him walk for nothing?

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Meh, again at max dollars dude can kick rocks. If he does join Mavs I ll get to watch most of his 82 games plus playoffs and see what we will be "missing" when he bolts. I do hope it's Rox,, or even better Clips.

monosylab1k
06-30-2013, 02:49 PM

lol dallas answers back strongly

"If a large black man moves to our city we'll give out free fried chicken to celebrate!"

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 02:50 PM
This is the newest one on the Beverly Hills hotel....so embarrassing

http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dhoward.jpg

photoshopped

StrengthAndHonor
06-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Curious how the Lakers are going to rebuild. Some of y'all are acting high and mighty. 2014 dpesn't exactly scream jackpot and 2015 highlights Lamarcus Aldridge and Rondo. Not exactly franchise changing players.

Thread
06-30-2013, 02:51 PM
I thought Mitch and Buss are firm with letting him walk for nothing?

Since Friday evening I've noticed some waffling there. They're preparing the landscape to drop back to the sign & trade. They can't go early, or, Howard will use that as the fulcrum to not only leave for cause, but, to rip us on the way out the door.

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 02:55 PM

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Welcome Dwight.

Brazil
06-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Since Friday evening I've noticed some waffling there. They're preparing the landscape to drop back to the sign & trade. They can't go early, or, Howard will use that as the fulcrum to not only leave for cause, but, to rip us on the way out the door.

:cry please stayD12 :cry

:lmao

Killakobe81
Curious how the Lakers are going to rebuild. Some of y'all are acting high and mighty. 2014 dpesn't exactly scream jackpot and 2015 highlights Lamarcus Aldridge and Rondo. Not exactly franchise changing players.

There is no quick fix. Laker fans know we will be back, eventually. But Lebron is the only high level talent, the only quick-fix "game changer". We cant get him, and I doubt Riles lets him leave ...we need to wait out his reign.This may take getting a piece here and there. We won plenty of titles, now it's time to see who has the balls as fans to stick by the team as we pay our dues. You dont get to just enjoy the highs; parades, ring ceremonies and championship DVD's without suffering the lows as the Spur fans just found out in 28 short seconds. I get waiting on Dwight, though I disagree. But if he walks, we should sign and trade if the pieces fit, or can finagle a draft pick. IF not, you hoard that cap space in 2014. No matter what, we are still the Lakers and just need to bide time. I waited 12 years after 1988 to tast another title 3-4 years of rebuilding I can do with no sweat. I just dont want us to turn in to the Knicks after riley left. Throwing gobs of money at non game changers. That is my greatest fear, not Howard walking.

StrengthAndHonor
Welcome Dwight.

:lol:lol:lol

weebo
06-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Howard is better off in a place like Houston where there is less player scrutiny and team expectations. With Howard and Harden, the Rox can have a pretty good team for several seasons. Plus, Mchale and Dream will make him better post player.

Thread
06-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Lebron is the only high level talent, the only "game changer".

That's it and that's all.

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 03:00 PM
photoshopped

Oh ur right

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/22572807/lakers-didnt-actually-paint-beverly-hills-hotel-in-dwight-howard-jersey

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Howard is better off in a place like Houston where there is less player scrutiny and team expectations. With Howard and Harden, the Rox can have a pretty good team for several seasons. Plus, Mchale and Dream will make him better post player.

Mentally yes, and he would have fun. Dallas offers a better coach, and a proven though aging #2 ...

StrengthAndHonor
06-30-2013, 03:01 PM

Makes sense. You definitely don't want to sound desperate given the scenario. Wonder if Hou will offer that Asik and Lin package. How do you feel about that?

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 03:04 PM
There is no quick fix. Laker fans know we will be back, eventually. But Lebron is the only high level talent, the onlyquick "game changer". We cant get him and I doubt Riles lets him leave ...we need to wait out his reign.This may take getting a piece here and there. We won plenty of titles, now it's time to see who has the ballsas fans to stick by the team as we pay our dues. You dont get to just enjoy the highs; parades, ring ceremonies and championship DVD's without suffering the lows as the Spur fans just found out in 28 short seconds. I get waiting on Dwight, though I disagree. But if he walks we should sign and trade if the pieces fit, or can finagle a draft pick. IF not, you hoard that cap space. No matter what we are still the Lakers and just need to bide time. I waited 12 years after 1988 to tast another title 3-4 years of rebuilding I can do with no sweat. I just dont want us to turn in to the Knicks after riley left. That is my greatest fear, not Howard walking.
The new CBA is your obstacle not Lebron. Maybe Buss Jr can convince the other owners to make things like how daddy had it, but I think other owners are moving on.

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 03:04 PM

Why would he do a sign and trade? He can't get the 5th year anymore under the new CBA.

weebo
06-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Mentally yes, and he would have fun. Dallas offers a better coach, and a proven though aging #2 ...

That's the problem with DH going to Dallas. Dirk is Alpha and DH is beta. Problem is Dirk is on his last leg. After Dirk hangs 'em up in a couple of years, DH will have to 'be the man' which we all know by now is not going to happen. He's just not mentally built like that.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Makes sense. You definitely don't want to sound desperate given the scenario. Wonder if Hou will offer that Asik and Lin package. How do you feel about that?

Fuck, No! If it was Parson and Asik, yes. We get a big which we need and a young player with promise on the cheap. I would take Robinson, Parsons and a pick for Dwight tbh. Rox can keep their back up center and Starting PG.

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 03:06 PM
There is no quick fix. Laker fans know we will be back, eventually. But Lebron is the only high level talent, the only quick-fix "game changer". We cant get him, and I doubt Riles lets him leave ...we need to wait out his reign.This may take getting a piece here and there. We won plenty of titles, now it's time to see who has the balls as fans to stick by the team as we pay our dues. You dont get to just enjoy the highs; parades, ring ceremonies and championship DVD's without suffering the lows as the Spur fans just found out in 28 short seconds. I get waiting on Dwight, though I disagree. But if he walks, we should sign and trade if the pieces fit, or can finagle a draft pick. IF not, you hoard that cap space in 2014. No matter what, we are still the Lakers and just need to bide time. I waited 12 years after 1988 to tast another title 3-4 years of rebuilding I can do with no sweat. I just dont want us to turn in to the Knicks after riley left. Throwing gobs of money at non game changers. That is my greatest fear, not Howard walking.

gfy killa; those 28 seconds were long as hell :pctoss

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Also how is Rapist going to pitch anything? "You see Dwight, I need you to stay, because like I told you before, this is my team and I need bigs to rebound my shit so I get all the credit."

Leon Black
06-30-2013, 03:07 PM
D-12 staying in LA.

StrengthAndHonor
There is no quick fix. Laker fans know we will be back, eventually. But Lebron is the only high level talent, the onlyquick "game changer". We cant get him and I doubt Riles lets him leave ...we need to wait out his reign.This may take getting a piece here and there. We won plenty of titles, now it's time to see who has the ballsas fans to stick by the team as we pay our dues. You dont get to just enjoy the highs; parades, ring ceremonies and championship DVD's without suffering the lows as the Spur fans just found out in 28 short seconds. I get waiting on Dwight, though I disagree. But if he walks we should sign and trade if the pieces fit, or can finagle a draft pick. IF not, you hoard that cap space. No matter what we are still the Lakers and just need to bide time. I waited 12 years after 1988 to tast another title 3-4 years of rebuilding I can do with no sweat. I just dont want us to turn in to the Knicks after riley left. That is my greatest fear, not Howard walking.

Yeah, honestly, I don't like your chances with Jim Buss. He just doesn't have it. Money just doesn't bring championships, Heat being the exception. Knicks, Portland had even Washington were money pits at one point and none produced a title. Good to know, some people have perspective. I see a lot of Laker fans seriously aiming to get Lebron next year. :lol

djohn2oo8
Fuck, No! If it was Parson and Asik, yes. We get a big which we need and a young player with promise on the cheap. I would take Robinson, Parsons and a pick for Dwight tbh. Rox can keep their back up center and Starting PG.
The Lakers don't have leverage. Plus D'antoni still loves Lin :lol

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 03:08 PM
Welcome Dwight.

:lol

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:09 PM
The new CBA is your obstacle not Lebron. Maybe Buss Jr can convince the other owners to make things like how daddy had it, but I think other owners are moving on.

Not really. Everyone has a new CBA things, like quality of life, emdorsements, still favor L.A. But we need to get our salary in line with the talent. Sure Kobe makes the Lakers more that they pay him but that shit is crippling. We need to get Kobe under $20 and Dwight too if he stays. I know Lakers dont want Kobe to walk o you hope he "gets it" if not he wil be fucked wither way ...finishing his career on a mediocre team or ring chasing as a #2 elsewhere.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah, honestly, I don't like your chances with Jim Buss. He just doesn't have it. Money just doesn't bring championships, Heat being the exception. Knicks, Portland had even Washington were money pits at one point and none produced a title. Good to know, some people have perspective. I see a lot of Laker fans seriously aiming to get Lebron next year. :lol

That is a pipedream, Lebron. And tbh Buss doesnt scare me. Mike D does. Doc got Paul to want to stay with clips. if you have a great coach that players want to play for combined with the LA lifestyle we will be fine. I just question Mike d ...but he has to show and prove the next few seasons which we were not winning a title anyways.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Not really. Everyone has a new CBA things, like quality of life, emdorsements, still favor L.A. But we need to get our salary in line with the talent. Sure Kobe makes the Lakers more that they pay him but that shit is crippling. We need to get Kobe under $20 and Dwight too if he stays. I know Lakers dont want Kobe to walk o you hope he "gets it" if not he wil be fucked wither way ...finishing his career on a mediocre team or ring chasing as a #2 elsewhere.
He's spent his career chasing rings as a number 2 so that won't be a shock tbh. And I see u think LA is still the only place players want to go. More options now, plus Lakers can't hoard talent quite like they used to.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 03:14 PM

What's he gonna be there for? Ask him how's free throw shooting practice coming along?

baseline bum
That is a pipedream, Lebron. And tbh Buss doesnt scare me. Mike D does. Doc got Paul to want to stay with clips. if you have a great coach that players want to play for combined with the LA lifestyle we will be fine. I just question Mike d ...but he has to show and prove the next few seasons which we were not winning a title anyways.

Maybe the Lakers are keeping Mike D so they can sign and trade for Lin and just make a shitload of money from the chinks since they're not winning any games anyways tbh.

djohn2oo8

How in the hell does Buss not scare you? He hired D'antoni, AND Mike Brown :lol.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Kobe tried to play it cool at first with Dwight, but now even he is in on the begging. LAL should keep Kobe out of the meeting. Dwight's dislike for Kobe is palpable and it shows.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:15 PM
He's spent his career chasing rings as a number 2 so that won't be a shock tbh. And I see u think LA is still the only place players want to go. More options now, plus Lakers can't hoard talent quite like they used to.

Who said "only". My point is if we get cap space and the money is close to equal, if the player has a choice of the Cali weather, women, media coverage etc. I think if we have a decent coach they will pick Lakers. That is it. I could be wrong but it has proven itself in all sports CBA cant change that.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:16 PM
How in the hell does Buss not scare you? He hired D'antoni, AND Mike Brown :lol.

Not bad coaches just bad fits for Lakers. He will learn. at least, I hope. LOL

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Maybe the Lakers are keeping Mike D so they can sign and trade for Lin and just make a shitload of money from the chinks since they're not winning any games anyways tbh.
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Chris-Colfer-Oh-Dear-God-Yes-Reaction-Gif-On-Glee.gif

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Who said "only". My point is if we get cap space and the money is close to equal, if the player has a choice of the Cali weather, women, media coverage etc. I think if we have a decent coach they will pick Lakers. That is it. I could be wrong but it has proven itself in all sports CBA cant change that.

Well if Dwight leaves that throws a major wrench in that theory. He'd be leaving not only all the things you said, but more money. So not even equal money, more. Reports coming out that no one wants to play with Kobe. That's not hate on my part, thats credible reporters making those statements from guys around the league.

LA might be a great spot, but losing Dwight would prove everything everyone is saying about not wanting Kobe around.

Koolaid_Man
Kobe tried to play it cool at first with Dwight, but now even he is in on the begging. LAL should keep Kobe out of the meeting. Dwight's dislike for Kobe is palpable and it shows.

He didn't take to kindly to the Tyson reference....but fuck em...gimme Tyse right now

baseline bum
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Chris-Colfer-Oh-Dear-God-Yes-Reaction-Gif-On-Glee.gif

Then you guys could get rid of that faggot China logo. It's even worse than the pajama era tbh.

Thread

Whatever Mitch decides on is jake with me to within 15% of the $20 million per.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Well if Dwight leaves that throws a major wrench in that theory. He'd be leaving not only all the things you said, but more money. So not even equal money, more. Reports coming out that no one wants to play with Kobe. That's not hate on my part, thats credible reporters making those statements from guys around the league.

LA might be a great spot, but losing Dwight would prove everything everyone is saying about not wanting Kobe around.

credible reports from whom? gtfo

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 03:20 PM

Cubby, would you be able to root for Charlie next year if Howard is signed-and-traded for him?

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:20 PM

You have literally no idea what you are talking about.

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Then you guys could get rid of that faggot China logo. It's even worse than the pajama era tbh.

Truthbombs. Need to bring back the throwbacks.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Cubby, would you be able to root for Charlie next year if Howard is signed-and-traded for him?

Of course. I fought those zipperheads in the bush. It's all over now though. There are Vietnamese restaurants here in Phoenix. Several. I pass 'em by. I could stop, open the door, call 'em everything but a slope, but, I'm too busy taking care of my soft seat here.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 03:23 PM
LA isn't the end all be all. Yes, it will always be an attractive free agent destination, but the fact they are willing to take it in the ass for Dwight shows the LA desert isn't this mystical place that free agents can't turn down. Maybe I'm wrong though.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:24 PM
credible reports from whom? gtfo

"So LeBron's sitting there next summer (2014) along with other free agents and the word is out - There's a lot of guys out there, I'll tell you that for sure, I've talk to players, I hang out and talk to a lot, I'm just saying this: nobody wants to play with Kobe, these free agents (don't want to play with Kobe)."

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=9430554

Rick Schwartz ESPN.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:25 PM
You have literally no idea what you are talking about.

That's because you're always looking to dig in my asshole searching for a soft spot.

Calispursfan11
06-30-2013, 03:26 PM
^ "but I remember everything."

I God's.

Good stuff, Heel.

Cash's version on par with Reznor's version tbh. Both classic.

Thread
LA isn't the end all be all. Yes, it will always be an attractive free agent destination, but the fact they are willing to take it in the ass for Dwight shows the LA desert isn't this mystical place that free agents can't turn down. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Then no matter what happens you'll be right.

DPG21920
No it's because you make endless stupid statements and show your ass constantly. You'd figure if you were going to waste your time on a message board you would learn something, but no. You are dumb and only here to annoy and it's ridiculous.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Cash's version on par with Reznor's version tbh. Both classic.

A little high handed, but, taken with a grain of salt and the heart heavy it's the goods and truly American.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:28 PM

LOL Dwight is an anomaly and thogh I dont doubt he may not like Kobe, I think the pressure of L.A. is what he is running from more than anything. Mike d's system and not like Kobe are just excuses because he cant say I dont love the pressure of being the franchise for a team like the Lakers.

And your point still makes no sense I said if we HAD A GOOD COACH ...but you missed that part. To talk, Kobe.

Kobe was a great player one of teh greatest but his end is near.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:29 PM
No it's because you make endless stupid statements and show your ass constantly. You'd figure if you were going to waste your time on a message board you would learn something, but no. You are dumb and only here to annoy and it's ridiculous.

You'd be fine if 6 hadn't occurred. You'd be 6 inches up my keester, polishing your nob, having the time of your life, breaking my otherwise puffy prostate gland, strumming it like a 6 string guitar. You SOB, you.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Many people have said they don't want to play with Kobe, not just Dwight. The point is to counter your assertion that LA is the best FA spot. Losing Dwight, then just copping out and saying "he's scared of LA" with no proof makes little sense to me. Especially for an extra 25M :lol.

There's only 1 real coach in the league tbh, so that doesn't matter IMO.

DPG21920
You'd be fine if 6 hadn't occurred. You'd be 6 inches up my keester, polishing your nob, having the time of your life, breaking my otherwise puffy prostate gland, strumming it like a 6 string guitar. You SOB, you.

I would not even think about you because you would not even be here because you are a coward and an idiot.

Thread
LOL Dwight is an anomaly and thogh I dont doubt he may not like Kobe, I think the pressure of L.A. is what he is running from more than anything. Mike d's system and not like Kobe are just excuses because he cant say I dont love the pressure of being the franchise for a team like the Lakers.

And your point still makes no sense I said if we HAD A GOOD COACH ...but you missed that part. To talk, Kobe.

You can't beat the "like" shit. So pussy. So assholish. So defeatist.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:31 PM
There's only 1 real coach in the league tbh

And even got his just desserts a week ago Thursday.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=9430554

Rick Schwartz ESPN.

:lmao@crediblereportsfromrickschwartz

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Killa, my point is, that with Kobe, until he leaves, it appears the luster of LAL has worn off. Then you factor in the coach (which tbh, players have always lined up to play Coach D because in his system you get paid). If Dwight leaves, it will be a huge blow to LAL and it's driven by a lack of desire to put up with an aging Kobe's bs.

Bill_Brasky
gfy killa; those 28 seconds were long as hell :pctoss

Nightmares.

DPG21920
:lmao@crediblereportsfromrickschwartz

others too.

Thread
I would not even think about you because you would not even be here because you are a coward and an idiot.

But, I am here and I'm gonna ride your ass with 6 till you scream in pain like the girl Kobe raped.

Oh, yeah:::painted face---heart of darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 03:34 PM
This. Thread is just a miserable pussy. I don't even mind him, but he's a lying sack of old shit for saying he would've stuck around if we won.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:35 PM
others too.

:lol@otherstoofromEsPin

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:35 PM
If Dwight leaves, it will be a huge blow to LAL

It will be a fine day.

Let somebody else buy it.

Mr Bones
06-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Not sure that quoting a country song is the best way to reach Howard...

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 03:37 PM
A preview of Kobe's pitch to Dwight.

Ickn8iipxUc

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:38 PM
It will be a fine day.

Damn, you are quite stupid. It's sad. It has nothing to do with basketball because we know a crappy old Kobe won't change his game even if it means they could win. Losing Dwight would be a huge blow because other FA's would see the flood gates open and an opportunity to put a franchise that is widely despised in their place. Especially the ones that hate Kobe.

fevertrees
06-30-2013, 03:39 PM
Never thought I'd see the day when a NBA superstar would rather leave the Lakers and join the Clippers(if it was financially possible). :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Dwight can't leave fast enough...he will demand the ball from Harden...it will slow down the offense....Kobe made Dwight look better than he is..Harden doesn't have that ability...he's young and only looking out for his

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Killa, my point is, that with Kobe, until he leaves, it appears the luster of LAL has worn off. Then you factor in the coach (which tbh, players have always lined up to play Coach D because in his system you get paid). If Dwight leaves, it will be a huge blow to LAL and it's driven by a lack of desire to put up with an aging Kobe's bs.

It's a blow. Because we never faced this before, sure. But To defend Mike D on this subject especialy since you are quoting Schwartz is hilarious since Broussard reported Dwight doesnt like how he was featured in the offense or relied on as a leader. Again I suspect, cant say it's a fact that it's just bullshit to cover up not wanting the pressure LA brings ... but you say shit about Kobe all the time that is conjecture not fact.

Even if it's his hate of Kobe that makes him leave fine, Kobe is doing us a favor. We need to take our lumps and rebuild either way.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:42 PM
If we can get Blake and Bledsoe I say pull the trigger..Blake is a better and more effective player...has more upside...Dwight can't stay in games...Duncan was literally laughing at him...which means Duncan thinks he's dumb...

Thread
Damn, you are quite stupid. It's sad. It has nothing to do with basketball because we know a crappy old Kobe won't change his game even if it means they could win. Losing Dwight would be a huge blow because other FA's would see the flood gates open and an opportunity to put a franchise that is widely despised in their place. Especially the ones that hate Kobe.

Howard can't play, Deepy. He has no game. It's an exercise in futility. Just because sadly he's the cream of the free agent crop doesn't make it acceptable to sign him. We bled out Bynum and took a flyer on Howard. He's proven he's incapable. His promise has been exposed time & again. The free throw issue along renders him a problem child. He's not going to advance the Lakers, nor, the next place he lands. He'll goose the gate and sell wampum. I don't give a shit about that.

Kobe has made his bones, one over Howard's grinnin' cocksucker.

ElNono

Disagree with this. The problem here is that he's being told he's the franchise but he has a Cancer actively sabotaging that.

I have $20 that if Mitch tells Dwight they're trading Cancer, he'll sign tomorrow.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:43 PM

LOL saying that as fact ...
Facts only matter when you want ...
Look i know you mostly battling Kool and Cully ...but again you are better than this, DPG.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Look i know you mostly battling Kool and Cully ...but again you are better than this, DPG.

It is a fact, when has Kobe ever changed his game for the better of the team. You have Pau/Dwight yet you continue to chuck. There is a reason why LAL were the most underachieving team in history last season.

This isn't me talking. Pau/Dwight and Coach Dan all spoke out quite publicly against Kobe last season.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Disagree with this. The problem here is that he's being told he's the franchise but he has a Cancer actively sabotaging that.

I have $20 that if Mitch tells Dwight they're trading Cancer, he'll sign tomorrow.

LOL, ok but Broussard who is more credible (relative) said numerous times he doesnt liek D'antoni. I dont think he returns unless both are gone, but we agree to disagree. 28 has you guys all knotted up so feel free to lash out at Kobe, Kool or Cully ... I get it.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:47 PM
If we can get Blake and Bledsoe I say pull the trigger..Blake is a better and more effective player...has more upside...Dwight can't stay in games...Duncan was literally laughing at him...which means Duncan thinks he's dumb...

That's pie-in-the-sky. NYC would frown on it and Sterling would chase his asshole round his elbow in boundless indecision. It will not happen like that. We'll get borderline waiver wire materiel and tuckered out journeymen. It'll be fun opening up Door Number 3 and seeing that dinorama of garbage pickup day. We had the first part accomplished (Bynum for him). He just proved to be who we thought he was. Sometimes you the eat the bear (the Artest 3) and sometimes that bear? Oh, that hairy fuck, he just gets up all over ya (June of '84).

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM

stop sucking his mini cock...and act like somebody...he ain't shit

HI-FI

Rapist/Cancer has a Ted bundy stranglehold on the team and fanbase, I agree. But Dwight wasn't lying when he said their fans are the most entitled. I think Rapist is a big part but I think it's bigger than that.

Thread
It is a fact, when has Kobe ever changed his game for the better of the team. You have Pau/Dwight yet you continue to chuck. There is a reason why LAL were the most underachieving team in history last season.

This isn't me talking. Pau/Dwight and Coach Dan all spoke out quite publicly against Kobe last season.

& in the bitter end, you was sittin' right next to us, both of us shinin' shoes to beat the fuckin' band.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:49 PM

1. 3 peat he changed his game ...
2. repeat too ...
3. or he must be a bad man to win just chucking away ...

2004 despute the Finals run was worse. Shaq and Kobe were both near prime. But whatever I gues the most underachieveing 28 seconds trumps that tbh ...was any team ever closer to a title and lost it?

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:50 PM
1. 3 peat he changed his game ...
2. repeat too ...
3. or he must be a bad man to win just chucking away ...

2004 despute the Finals run was worse. Shaq and Kobe were both near prime. But whatever I gues the most underachieveing 28 seconds trumps that tbh ...was any team ever closer to a title and lost it?

See, that's what Laker/Kobe fan does. They use random throw away lines that don't have any relevance. What does the Spurs have to do with this Laker thread?

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:50 PM
I gues the most underachieveing 28 seconds trumps that tbh ...was any team ever closer to a title and lost it?

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.........

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:51 PM
:lol Killa, you know you are on a shit level of posting when Thread is agreeing with you and cheering you on.

Killakobe81

Me and DPG go back a ways ...he can be obtuse but is mostly solid. He just goes through these bitter spells ...Im trying to lead him back to the righteous path.

Thread
:lol Killa, you know you are on a shit level of posting when Thread is agreeing with you and cheering you on.

lmcontrollinao!!!

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:52 PM

I forever got the one up on you. You are known as the man that came up short against DPG :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Me and DPG go back a ways ...he can be obtuse but is mostly solid. He just goes through these bitter spells ...Im trying to lead him back to the righteous path.

so has he always been a shawty

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:53 PM
See, that's what Laker/Kobe fan does. They use random throw away lines that don't have any relevance. What does the Spurs have to do with this Laker thread?

Im just throwing darts same as you. None of this bullshit matters. Dwight signing with Dallas, Lakers, Rox wont bring a title to any of them. Clips? Maybe.

HI-FI
LOL, ok but Broussard who is more credible (relative) said numerous times he doesnt liek D'antoni. I dont think he returns unless both are gone, but we agree to disagree. 28 has you guys all knotted up so feel free to lash out at Kobe, Kool or Cully ... I get it.
We are definetly pissed and ready to lash out, but Belizean badass and Koolaid aren't pissing us off. You guys been alright. Now Thread has been a backpedaling bitch imo. Any old fart that tries to pin this Finals on Duncan is better off turned into soylant green at this stage.

Koolaid_Man
I forever got the one up on you. You are known as the man that came up short against DPG :lol

you can say that again :lol

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:54 PM

This is true. And I've noticed it. Deepy is very unpredictable and moody. Like a young girl with long legs and pale thighs, at the apex is a hairy beaver and a fresh smelling coochie. Damn Deepy, I've made myself horny.

Is it like that?

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Im just throwing darts same as you. None of this bullshit matters. Dwight signing with Dallas, Lakers, Rox wont bring a title to any of them. Clips? Maybe.
Well we know for sure it won't bring one to the Lakers. And neither will Jim.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:55 PM
We are definetly pissed and ready to lash out, but Belizean badass and Koolaid aren't pissing us off. You guys been alright. Now Thread has been a backpedaling bitch imo. Any old fart that tries to pin this Finals on Duncan is better off turned into soylant green at this stage.

I learned everything I know about that from Ray Allen.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 03:55 PM
Nono is dead on and it's not speculation. You have ESPN reporting no one wants to play with Kobe. You have Dwight, Pau and Dan sounding off on Kobe very publicly numerous times last season. You can see Dwight's dislike for Kobe is real. The elephant in the room is an injured, shitty teammate in Kobe that is causing the issues. If was amnestied, Dwight would sign with LA. That's what's going on but Kobe fan can't handle that for some odd reason.

Even if that is the truth, you can say, screw Dwight. But they are searching for every excuse when the truth is literally right in their face. Just because Dwight and other FA's seemingly don't want to play with Kobe doesn't mean LA cant be a powerhouse - it's just the reality of the moment.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Well we know for sure it won't bring one to the Lakers. And neither will Jim.

I think if you make other moves it's possible DJ. Just dont thnk as currently built with MChale as coach. But like you said we shall see.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Dwight signing with Dallas, Lakers, Rox wont bring a title to any of them.

Killa

ElNono
06-30-2013, 03:57 PM

Ofcourse he doesn't like D'Antoni... his 'system' is based on chucking and no defense. It actually fits Cancer to a T, but that's part of the point too.

If you're Dwight, you're telling Mitch to hire a coach with balls, and demand Cancer to take a 30mpg max off the bench role.

Don't get me wrong, Dwight is a pussy is and he hasn't earned to make those demands, but realistically, he needs to send a clear message that the franchise is him, not Cancer, if he's to resign with the Lakeshow.

DPG21920
Also, sure, we may dislike Kobe, but it's not throwing darts when discussing the FA topic with regards to LA. While coach d and other things are a factor, Kobe is a major if not the most major reason there seem to be these issues and there are plenty of legit things to back that up.

djohn2oo8
I think if you make other moves it's possible DJ. Just dont thnk as currently built with MChale as coach. But like you said we shall see.
Yep.

Thread
06-30-2013, 03:59 PM
If you're Dwight, you're telling Mitch to hire a coach with balls, and demand Cancer to take a 30mpg max off the bench role.

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 03:59 PM
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6666666666666666666666666

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Nono is dead on and it's not speculation. You have ESPN reporting no one wants to play with Kobe. You have Dwight, Pau and Dan sounding off on Kobe very publicly numerous times last season. You can see Dwight's dislike for Kobe is real. The elephant in the room is an injured, shitty teammate in Kobe that is causing the issues. If was amnestied, Dwight would sign with LA. That's what's going on but Kobe fan can't handle that for some odd reason.

Even if that is the truth, you can say, screw Dwight. But they are searching for every excuse when the truth is literally right in their face. Just because Dwight and other FA's seemingly don't want to play with Kobe doesn't mean LA cant be a powerhouse - it's just the reality of the moment.

Not even disputing El, just saying D'antoni has been stated as a reason with even reports saying Lakers will consider firing him if Dwight stays and makes that a condition. Again even Schwartz and Broussard reports are speculation cuz they wont name sources. You guys ac tlike I care if Kobe is difficult to play with ...

Again I do not want howard for a 5 years max contract. SO let Kobe scare him away or any other bad contracts. we should be rebuilding. We are not close, so relaoding is not an option.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:01 PM
66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:02 PM
:rolleyes

You know what, I expect Cancer to be in the meeting to tell him in his face "Nu uh, you haven't earned that". And it's true. But you look at the state of the franchise as far as caving for this guy, and that's what's going to take.

A clear unmistakeable message.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Not even disputing El, just saying D'antoni has been stated as a reason with even reports saying Lakers will consider firing him if Dwight stays and makes that a condition. Again even Schwartz and Broussard reports are speculation cuz they wont name sources. You guys ac tlike I care if Kobe is difficult to play with ...

Again I do not want howard for a 5 years max contract. SO let Kobe scare him away or any other bad contracts. we should be rebuilding. We are not close, so relaoding is not an option.

If you aren't just a Kobe fan and truly believe what you are saying (LAL should be rebuilding) the should be looking to sign and trade Dwight for draft picks/young talent and using the amnesty on Kobe.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Exactly. There is a big reason why you see Kobe quotes about LAL wanting Dwight but not needing him and then you see the franchise doing something they have seemingly never done before and begging Dwight to stay. Does that not show the divide there? Honest question.

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 04:04 PM
How awesome would it be to see how that meeting behind closed doors goes? You know Kobe gonna low blow Bible Kemp a few times

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:07 PM
If you aren't just a Kobe fan and truly believe what you are saying (LAL should be rebuilding) the should be looking to sign and trade Dwight for draft picks/young talent and using the amnesty on Kobe.

I agree. But your being obtuse. I would agree 100% with BOTH moves. But have you looked at our tix prices?! We cant amnesty the only draw we have especially if Dwight leaves. Of course it would be better for the team's future to be rid of both. But would you pay someone $30 million to play esewhere and sell tickets for another franchise? despite Kobe's ego attitude whatever if he were amnestied, even your beloved Spurs would be trying to sign him. Which I would love just so the haters on here would have to spin dat shit ...in fact I would enjoy the hell out of that tbh ...

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:07 PM
How awesome would it be to see how that meeting behind closed doors goes? You know Kobe gonna low blow Bible Kemp a few times

:lol It's going to be brutal. He's probably going to bring up the fact that no matter what Dwight get's paid, he's not toping 30M like Kobe.

Kobe will probably have a missed free throw dollar value calculation too.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:10 PM
I agree. But your being obtuse. I would agree 100% with BOTH moves. But have you looked at our tix prices?! We cant amnesty the only draw we have especially if Dwight leaves. Of course it would be better for the team's future to be rid of both. But would you pay someone $30 million to play esewhere and sell tickets for another franchise? despite Kobe's ego attitude whatever if he were amnestied, even your beloved Spurs would be trying to sign him. Which I would love just so the haters on here would have to spin dat shit ...in fact I would enjoy the hell out of that tbh ...

If LAL has the great fans you say they have, are you saying they would bail on the team? Everyone has to rebuild, if they get rid of Dwight and Kobe they can go to work immediately. They can clean house by using amnesty on Kobe, trading Pau and have a ton of money to spend in FA to bring in other young stars.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:10 PM
:lol It's going to be brutal. He's probably going to bring up the fact that no matter what Dwight get's paid, he's not toping 30M like Kobe.

Christ, I swear sometimes I so wish 6 hadn't a happened. You've been untenable since that game.

Damn your eyes!

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:11 PM
If LAL has the great fans you say they have, are you saying they would bail on the team? Everyone has to rebuild, if they get rid of Dwight and Kobe they can go to work immediately. They can clean house by using amnesty on Kobe, trading Pau and have a ton of money to spend in FA to bring in other young stars.

Only an animal would do such.

DPG21920
No, you just go overboard with the idiot shtick. You're ungrateful to the knowledge and entertainment this place has brought you. You even go out of your way not to learn. I'm a teacher and fun and you close to ruin it for me.

Thread
You know what, I expect Cancer to be in the meeting to tell him in his face "Nu uh, you haven't earned that". And it's true. But you look at the state of the franchise as far as caving for this guy, and that's what's going to take.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:12 PM
No, you just go overboard with the idiot shtick. You're ungrateful to the knowledge and entertainment this place has brought you. You even go out of your way not to learn. I'm a teacher and fun and you close to ruin it for me.

Methinks yer starting to egg yourself to the point of ratting me out to sugar britches.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I don't rat and I don't quit. But I do get annoyed and disappointed and you bring out both in me.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:14 PM
I don't rat and I don't quit. But I do get annoyed and disappointed and you bring out both in me.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:15 PM

That doesnt make any sense. Of course bandwaggoners will bail. that is hwat they do. Lakers have the 2nd highest average ticket price in the NBA. Unlike Sa where there is no other pro options Lakers also have to compete with beaches, night-life etc. They need a compelling product. I will stay and so will the other die-hards. Im cool with a rebuild ... but I get why they are chasing Dwight and won't amnesty Kobe. Though I would probably do both. I would think twice on the Kobe move, but Dwight I would sign and trade for picks and or players like Parsons/Robinson.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:16 PM
That doesnt make any sense. Of course bandwaggoners will bail. Lakers have the 2nd highest average ticket price in the NBA. Unlike Sa where there is no other pro options Lakers also have to smpete with beaches, night-life etc. They need a compelling product. I will stay and so will the die-hards. Im cool with a rebuild but I get why they are chasing Dwight and won't amnesty Kobe. Though I would probably do both. I would think twice on the Kobe move Dwight I woudl sign and trade for picks and or players liek Parsons/Robinson.

So they are just Kobe fans, because with the money and FA attraction that is Laker Land, they wouldn't even experience a one year suck. With Dwight/Kobe and Pau gone they would have 30M to spend on FA's this year.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:18 PM
That doesnt make any sense. Of course bandwaggoners will bail. Lakers have the 2nd highest average ticket price in the NBA. Unlike Sa where there is no other pro options Lakers also have to smpete with beaches, night-life etc. They need a compelling product. I will stay and so will the die-hards. Im cool with a rebuild but I get why they are chasing Dwight and won't amnesty Kobe. Though I would probably do both. I would think twice on the Kobe move Dwight I woudl sign and trade for picks and or players liek Parsons/Robinson.

We won't get A or B talent for Howard. We'll get the grades below that. That's fine. We still hold a core. Put it together, throw it out there & stand tall and brace yourself against the bulkheads.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM

Playing with Bryant is an issue, but it's secondary to Howard's issue with D'Antoni's system. Although Howard didn't enjoy his time with Bryant, he could play with him again if it was in another system.

Told you fucks ...since DPG wanted sources (from Mvas article)

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:31 PM
No one is denying Dan is not an issue. One source saying he's worse than Kobe though doesn't trump the other sources saying otherwise and what the players themselves publicly complain about.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:34 PM
No one is denying Dan is not an issue. One source saying he's worse than Kobe though doesn't trump the other sources saying otherwise and what the players themselves publicly complain about.

Other players dont matter, we are discussing Dwight. Sources said he did not enjoy Bryant but could play with him, but hates Mike's D system and lack of focus on defense. Those are facts. And he has said just as much if not more on teh lack of focus on defense or post play as he has about Kobe.

I am not saying Kobe isnt a asshole ...cuz I dont care. Just keeping you on point.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Playing with Bryant is an issue, but it's secondary to Howard's issue with D'Antoni's system. Although Howard didn't enjoy his time with Bryant, he could play with him again if it was in another system.

Told you fucks ...since DPG wanted sources (from Mvas article)

You're missing what 'another system' means... it means a system where he's the top dude, not Cancer.

From the same article:

Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team.

This is it right here. That's what's going to take to have him.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Other players dont matter, we are discussing Dwight. Sources said he did not enjoy Bryant but could play with him, but hates Mike's D system and lack of focus on defense. Those are facts. And he has said just as much if not more on teh lack of focus on defense or post play as he has about Kobe.

I am not saying Kobe isnt a asshole ...cuz I dont care. Just keeping you on point.

They do matter when Dwight publicly voiced his displeasure with Kobe - along with Kobe's other teammates.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:36 PM
Also, why are you ranking Brousard over the other people saying otherwise and Dwight himself speaking out against Kobe and not Dan?

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:37 PM
You're missing what 'another system' means... it means a system where he's the top dude, not Cancer.

From the same article:

That is still on the coach. And if he wants to be the top superstar Kobe is in decline while he should be in his peak.

But either way wgaf, I want him gone. Please force a trade, Dwight.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:38 PM
That is still on the coach. And if he wants to be the top superstar Kobe is in decline while he should be in his peak.

But either way wgaf, I want him gone. Please force a trade, Dwight.

Well, D'Antoni isn't taking the ball from Kobe's hand and he isn't sitting his ass on the bench when he goes hero. Ofcourse Dwight wants a change there.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:39 PM
They do matter when Dwight publicly voiced his displeasure with Kobe - along with Kobe's other teammates.

boring. Why all the energy wasted on Dwight?! Im done. Let him walk. Let him blame Kobe, Mike D his baby mamas I think he wasnt franchise material and he knows it. YOu El, etc can defend his mental make-up all you want.

Thread was right from day one, I foolishly drank the Kool-aid and listened to Kool.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Phil Jackson fucking over the Lakers big time..he's playing Dwight like a puppet on a string

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:42 PM
boring. Why all the energy wasted on Dwight?! Im done. Let him walk. Let him blame Kobe, Mike D his baby mamas I think he wasnt franchise material and he knows it. YOu El, etc can defend his mental make-up all you want.

Thread was right from day one, I follishly drank the Kool-aid and listened to Kool.

:lmao that's why you are my dude. Cold blooded just shitting all over Kool public style. You have friends, but you keeps it real.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:43 PM

Thread was right from day one, I follishly drank the Kool-aid and listened to Kool.

I called out that mental midget from day one. I agree with all that. I think the Lakers' best interest long term is not to sign this guy, much less to a max deal. Fact is, the Lakeshow has a much bigger problem that Dwight.

Both you and I know that. Cancer and Lakeshow is starting to look like a bad marriage. They need him to put people on their seats, but it kills their competitiveness and future. That's the real Lakeshow problem.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:43 PM

I'm not defending Dwight as much as I am discussing the circumstance surrounding his impending FA. Agree, in the end it doesn't matter. I do think Dwight is still a great player though and that if Kobe had it in him to take a back seat, they could be great. But that point is moot since we know it's not happening.

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 04:44 PM

As a fan of his, I'm kind of sad to see him completely endulge into Evil Kobe. Got to give the guy credit for embracing who he really is....he does not want to be a nice guy behind closed doors.

The one thing Dwight said this season that irked me about Kobe was,"It's hard to have team comradery when there's always one guy trying to prove he's the alpha dog. If you're alpha, it shouldn't constantly be in everyones face all the time." I am pretty sure Shaq said the same thing about Kobe as well.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Thread was right from day one

No big deal. It was as plain as the nose on my face.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:45 PM
I called out that mental midget from day one. I agree with all that. I think the Lakers' best interest long term is not to sign this guy, much less to a max deal. Fact is, the Lakeshow has a much bigger problem that Dwight.

Both you and I know that. Cancer and Lakeshow is starting to look like a bad marriage. They need him to put people on their seats, but it kills their competitiveness and future. That's the real Lakeshow problem.

Dead on, but credit to Killa, he agrees. He would be fine with LAL doing what they should do to ensure they can win and that's cleaning house on Kobe, Pau and Dwight. The funny thing is they will never have a better time. The injury gave them their out and they still are to cowardly (like Cully) to do something about it.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:46 PM
As a fan of his, I'm kind of sad to see him completely endulge into Evil Kobe. Got to give the guy credit for embracing who he really is....he does not want to be a nice guy behind closed doors.

The one thing Dwight said this season that irked me about Kobe was,"It's hard to have team comradery when there's always one guy trying to prove he's the alpha dog. If you're alpha, it shouldn't constantly be in everyones face all the time." I am pretty sure Shaq said the same thing about Kobe as well.

Yup and it was not just Dwight. Dan said many things as did Pau. It's an issue.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:46 PM

Someone needs to tell Dwight that Shaq literally thinks he's shit...Shaq is on record as saying that Brook Lopez is better than Dwight

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Someone needs to tell Dwight that Shaq literally thinks he's shit...Shaq is on record as saying that Brook Lopez is better than Dwight

And he still sides with Dwight with regards to Kobe. What does that tell you doggie?

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:49 PM

Winning a ring is not about camaraderie. It's about sustained misery, and dedication to purpose and responsibility, and boundless work & sacrifice. There is no other way. Even then as the Spurs found out that same exact recipe results in calamity & total loss. Howard hasn't got a clue and wants to seduce Kobe and his fellows into squalor & pedestrian pursuits.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:50 PM
:lmao that's why you are my dude. Cold blooded just shitting all over Kool public style. You have friends, but you keeps it real.

not shitting just stating the facts. He was the biggest advocate of the Howard trade, Cully was on the other side. I was in the middle, but after seeing him up close just dont see him as a franchise "pillar". And yes Kobe at his salary is a problem. But agin if we are not ringing I get why they pla to keep him. He will be back this year ...how effective he wil be? who knows? But Im ok with the pending fall from grace it has been in the tea leaves since Mavs finished us. Many thought we were worn out and yes that was omewaht true, but we lacked speed athleticism and fight ever since Dirk, Terry and JJB swept us out the playoffs. We tried to jumpstart it back with Nasha nd Dwight but BOTH were less than advertised.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Winning a ring is not about camaraderie. It's about sustained misery, and dedication to purpose and responsibility, and boundless work & sacrifice. There is no other way. Even then as the Spurs found out that same exact recipe results in calamity & total loss. Howard hasn't got a clue and wants to seduce Kobe and his fellows into squalor & pedestrian pursuits.

:rolleyes you just said you know LAL is going to be a loser with Kobe and no Dwight or means for improvement.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:53 PM
:rolleyes you just said you know LAL is going to be a loser with Kobe and no Dwight or means for improvement.

Please.

Captivus
06-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Kmon Lakers, do you want a chance of getting Wiggins or not!!?? DECIDE!!

StrengthAndHonor

Good shit tbh.

Thebesteva

I agree with u 100%, but the times are a changing Thread. This new breed is softer than baby wipes. They want the easy way out, the easy life, the flopping bs. I am telling you, Lebron joining the heat with Wade caused a chain reaction of faggotery right before our eyes including that years lockout.

Worst thing to happen to the NBA imo in the LONG TERM but great in the SHORT TERM. Sadly, money hungry people cant see long term

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:06 PM
I agree with u 100%, but the times are a changing Thread. This new breed is softer than baby wipes. They want the easy way out, the easy life, the flopping bs. I am telling you, Lebron joining the heat with Wade caused a chain reaction of faggotery right before our eyes including that years lockout.

Worst thing to happen to the NBA imo in the LONG TERM but great in the SHORT TERM. Sadly, money hungry people cant see long term

I know.

Comprehensively, your finest hour.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 05:07 PM
If Kobe is so into winning why did he ruin 2004 so he could get his glory?

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:09 PM

- "Why, because Sose said he is?"

- Robert Loggia - "Scarface"

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 05:12 PM
- "Why, because Sose said he is?"

- Robert Loggia - "Scarface"
Great movie.

"I bury those Cockaroaches"

- Al Pacino

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 05:21 PM
And he still sides with Dwight with regards to Kobe. What does that tell you doggie?

if a woman is bent over the sink, sick and vomiting crackers...then it's a prime opportunity to steal the pussy

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 05:29 PM

How'd he ruin 2004 exactly?

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Great movie.

"I bury those Cockaroaches"

- Al Pacino

It is good and has aged well with time. I used to see holes in it, but, they're not holes as I've dwelled on the movie. I just took it for granted that F. Murray was a rat. That may not be true. And why wasn't Manny at the money count? Was he a rat?

The behavior of Tony's mother at the house is so good and a surprise. She is relentless in her condemnation of her son. And he takes it front and center because it's true and because she is his mother. He lies to her face nonetheless and she never gives an inch. I love that part. She is thoroughly disgusted that her son turned out like this.

I like the banker Tony deals with. A regular straight WASP. As crooked as a dog's hind leg, but, it's okay to your mind because he's presented in such a beautiful manner by the production team. A perfect casting decision there. I could watch this guy all day.

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 05:44 PM
How'd he ruin 2004 exactly?
A stacked team for the ages, more so than Kobe's roster this year, yet he went on a chucking spree because everything had to be about him. I don't see him as a winner like Thread, I see him as someone with narcissistic personality disorder, or basically a sociopath.

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 05:53 PM
A stacked team for the ages, more so than Kobe's roster this year, yet he went on a chucking spree because everything had to be about him. I don't see him as a winner like Thread, I see him as someone with narcissistic personality disorder, or basically a sociopath.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/American-Psycho-Thanks.gif

HI-FI
06-30-2013, 05:58 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/American-Psycho-Thanks.gif
Pretty much. Now instead of simply raping a chick, we need Kobe to run after her with a chainsaw while wearing only his sneakers.

Mark in Austin
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
I honestly think he's talking all this shit about Houston to get Pringles fired, as he wants that extra $30 million.

This. Seems pretty obvious.

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Nash now going to be in the meeting :lol

djohn2oo8
06-30-2013, 06:26 PM
:lol "Haggling"

iW0w6afmFo0

Clipper Nation
06-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Nash now going to be in the meeting :lol
"Hey Dwight, we heard you wanted to leave the Lakers, so we brought in all the old teammates you hated so they can beg you to stay!"

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 07:00 PM
:lol "Haggling"

iW0w6afmFo0

haha how'd u find that? I wish Phil would abruptly show up in that meeting and Rock Bottom everyone through a table while Jim Ross screams ROCK BOTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

Thebesteva
06-30-2013, 07:01 PM
"Hey Dwight, we heard you wanted to leave the Lakers, so we brought in all the old teammates you hated so they can beg you to stay!"

Remember that one time the best Clipper season was the equivalent to the worst Laker season?

UZER
06-30-2013, 07:11 PM
Attention whore tweeting attention whore.

DMX7
06-30-2013, 07:18 PM

I had Cane's for the first time this year, and it is good stuff.

Venti Quattro
06-30-2013, 08:59 PM
So essentially what Spurfan is saying is the Lakers hand the keys of the franchise to Dwight. LMAO no

Houston can have him and his bastard child army.

Calispursfan11
07-01-2013, 12:20 AM
A little high handed, but, taken with a grain of salt and the heart heavy it's the goods and truly American.

Despite your repeating the obvious over and over until it becomes trend and Spurfan wants to bash his head in, you my nigga Thread.

whitemamba
07-01-2013, 12:28 AM
So essentially what Spurfan is saying is the Lakers hand the keys of the franchise to Dwight. LMAO no

Houston can have him and his bastard child army.

:lol

Thread
07-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Despite your repeating the obvious over and over until it becomes trend and Spurfan wants to bash his head in, you my nigga Thread.

You guys are all tops with me. A fine bunch of lads.

dg7md
07-01-2013, 07:16 AM
:lol at all of this making it seem like Dwight is a star. He's a cancer.

smaka
07-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Diva probably didn't even get the point of this tweet :lol

spurraider21
07-01-2013, 10:03 AM
So both the Clippers and Lakers had disappointing ends to their seasons, and both have a star that was an unrestrecticted free agent. Both stars hated their coach, and were rumored to leave. The Clippers take care of business by promptly canning their coach despite a franchise best reg season record, and proceed to give up a first round pick for a coach (whether Doc is great or not, he is considered by many to be a top 5 or in most cases a top 3 coach), and now their star is agreeing to stay. The Lakers in the meantime have retained their coach and have made no signs of replacing him, and now their star is going to leave. Funny how the roles have reversed. Usually the Clippers are the dumbshits and the Lakers are the ones that "do what it takes" etc.

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:13 PM
So both the Clippers and Lakers had disappointing ends to their seasons

spurraider21
07-01-2013, 06:14 PM
http://www.chennaizoom.com/jokes/parrot.gif

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:21 PM
^You fucked up 21.

You've nobody to blame but yerself.

Let us proceed...

fevertrees
07-01-2013, 07:18 PM
I had Cane's for the first time this year, and it is good stuff.

Before I tried to drop a few of these pounds I would eat it 3-4 times a week. Only Popeyes is better as far as chain fast food chicken goes...

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:35 PM
They're putting in Canes here. I've seen the advance billboards. I'll have to try it.

DMX7
07-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Before I tried to drop a few of these pounds I would eat it 3-4 times a week. Only Popeyes is better as far as chain fast food chicken goes...

son, your sig is ridiculous and not safe for work.

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 01:42 PM

You get nary a goddamn thing you chickenshit asshole, you.

tee, hee.

:lmao pressure