PDA

View Full Version : What city has the best tailgating nom-noms?

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm biased, but the beef on wick, kielbasa and wangs in Buffalo are the shiiiiiiiit

Lincoln
06-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Been to games at invesco field, FedEx, old cowboys stadium and reliant and I'd have to say Denver tbh

Cowboys was the worst but we weren't looking to tail gate so maybe that's why

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Been to games at invesco field, FedEx, old cowboys stadium and reliant and I'd have to say Denver tbh

We do it well in Denver because it has become a "who can do it better" type of a thing. When everyone is trying to out do everyone else, it's the eaters that win.

My family has part ownership of one of the several "Broncos Bus" set ups next to the stadium and we feed as many people as we can before games....thousands of dollars goes into that food every home game....it's fucking awesome.

Plus, Denver has gotten to be a pretty pretentious town, so it's nice to just drink some cheap beer and eat as much meat as you can force down every once in a while as a way to say, "fuck you vegetarians"!

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 04:20 PM

I also agree, Cowboys stadium is easily the worst. Which is sort of weird really.

From what I've seen on NFL films, Pittsburgh looks pretty epic for tailgating.

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Pittsburgh is good too...i always heard Arrowhead was the best so id love to see a game there

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Arrowhead would be cool to go to a game....I've always wanted to go to a Lambeau field game....you know those fat fuckers on Green Bay know how to cook.

I was at a bar in Madison a couple of months ago and instead of peanuts or pretzels in a bowl, they had pieces of Bacon

Shit was awesome but I don't think my stomach ever felt so awful the next day in my life.

LnGrrrR
07-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Not Boston. :lol

I definitely want to catch a game at Kansas City while I'm stationed here. Four hours isn't too bad a drive.

Spur-Addict
07-25-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm biased, but the beef on wick, kielbasa and wangs in Buffalo are the shiiiiiiiit

I was just talking about Beef On Wick today, it's fuckin' great. And real Buffalo wings, man forget it.

But I'm wondering how good tailgating is in Kansas City and Tennessee.