PDA

View Full Version : electronic cigs

InRareForm
06-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Anyone into this trendy craze?

I don't smoke cigs, but had some when I was having some beers, and I liked the buzz from the e-cig.

DJR210
06-30-2013, 03:25 PM
I like the buzz from my weed better.

But seriously, they ain't bad. I wouldn't buy em' though. A lot of places still talk shit if you try and "smoke" one inside, just to be douches.

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 04:34 PM
I tried one a couple weeks ago....I thought they tasted pretty good. I don't really see the point, but if I was a smoker, I'd be down.

mingus
06-30-2013, 05:10 PM
I tried them for a while to get off cigs, but it just didn't work for me. The smoke going down your lungs is a big part of the addiction that e-cigs do not satisfy. I could see them working to cut down, but I'm not sure they could help me get off completely. I'm also not sure I'd want to substitute one addiction for another. I will stop smoking, but it will be without e-cigs.

If you're just looking for a buzz, be careful with e-cigs. At least with the one I bought, you only needed to take a handful of draws to equal a normal cigarette's strength. I sucked on the thing probably 15-20 times as I do with normal cigarettes (I smoke Spirits) and I had somewhat of an uncomfortable buzz going. If I was not highly tolerant already I probably would have puked all over the place.

InRareForm
06-30-2013, 05:13 PM
If you're just looking for a buzz, be careful with e-cigs. At least with the one I bought, you only needed to take a handful of draws to equal a normal cigarette's strength. I sucked on the thing probably 15-20 times as I do with normal cigarettes (I smoke Spirits) and I had somewhat of an uncomfortable buzz going. If I was not an addict I probably would have puked all over the place.

Yeah, I was drinking and my friend bought one of those 10 dollar ones you get from 7-11. I just kept taking hits from it like it was candy :lol. I think I did way too much because the next 2-3 days I wasn't hungover but had weird headaches because of too much nicotine at once (I never smoke as it is)

redzero
06-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't know why anybody would be retarded enough to get addicted to regular cigarettes in the first place, given all the negative publicity that they have been receiving for decades.

baseline bum
06-30-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't know why anybody would be retarded enough to get addicted to regular cigarettes in the first place, given all the negative publicity that they have been receiving for decades.

Until about 10 years ago pretty much any store would sell them to kids.

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 05:26 PM

When I was 13 (20 years ago:().i was with a group of friends and one of them had a can of Kodiak. I tried it, thought the buzz was so cool, that I've just recently convinced myself to quit. It's been three days and this is easily the hardest thing I've ever tried to do.

It's easy to say that getting hooked on nicotine is dumb, it's a lot harder to be a teenager and actually say no to your buddies.

Bender
06-30-2013, 05:58 PM
I'll stick with fine cigars.

my gf likes e-cigs.

lefty
06-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Go with the real shit

Go organic

Good old cancery cig ftw

mingus
06-30-2013, 07:30 PM
I'll stick with fine cigars.

my gf likes e-cigs.

Only thing with cigars is they can stink up a place.

If the stinkiness isn't a problem, then I agree on cigars. They give you a nice buzz and, imo more importantly and depending on what you smoke go with, they taste great and can go well with drinks and aren't addictive to the extent that cigarettes are, or at all really.

For under $5 you can buy a Padron 2000, and $18 for five or so, depending on where you buy them. Fantastic 5-inch cigar (robusto size) that won't break the bank and lasts you a solid hour.

Rogue
06-30-2013, 08:17 PM
if your a non-smoker then probably such shits way give you some smoking pleasure that satisfies you but if you've been smoking since you were 15 (like my goddess), nothing will wean you off it, nothing but your own hardcore determination, but not everyone has the mettle and fortitude to do that. my goddess said she wanted and tried to quit it but found it not that easy, and when you start to feel dissatisfied with cigs, things will become even worse as you turn to weed, or even heroin.

it's just like, if you're a virgin then masturbation is satisfying enough for you. If you've had real sex, then masturbation tastes flavorless to you