PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Enough Laker Talk!!! Just Waht In The Hell Are The Spurs Gonna Do Next!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:07 PM
you guys are perennially fucked...Pop is done and officially exposed...After this last finals lost they have no more drive and desire they're mentally fucked now...Duncan's divorce will haunt him...what dude is babysitting his kids...Manu will have nightmares...Parker will get wore down...the sky is falling for the Spurs...

irishock
06-30-2013, 04:09 PM
They'll be back in the Finals, tbh.

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Doing what we do, tbh...

http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/LA-Forum-Front-Row-Empty-e1367246059320.png

Floyd Pacquiao
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM
"we're all gonna die together"

-Peter Holt

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:13 PM
I just hope that the Heat sustain the roadblock they've established.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:15 PM
It's a good question, Kool. But Spurs have something LAL does not. They have a great team with players who like each other. We get to appreciate things and watch great players win more than they lose and respect each other.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:17 PM
It's a good question, Kool. But Spurs have something LAL does not. They have a great team with players who like each other. We get to appreciate things and watch great players win more than they lose and respect each other.

I prefer Chaos and disorder..it's gotten me to

Kobe 5

Tosb 6

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:18 PM
It's a good question, Kool. But Spurs have something LAL does not. They have a great team with players who like to bang each other's wives. We get to appreciate things and watch great players win more than they lose and respect each other.

Meh, the ring is all that matters. that sounds like some Phoenix sons type shit.

But I fixed it for you anyway ...

DPG21920
But you can't like losing. LAL were losers last year and it seems as if it will continue.

Koolaid_Man
Meh, the ring is all that matters. that sounds like some Phoenix sons type shit.

:lmao

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:19 PM

Not true. The ring is the ultimate goal, but not all that matters. That is a sore loser argument for a team that didn't have a shot to win to make themselves feel better.

DPG21920

Get off his junk..

Koolaid_Man
Kobe 5
TOSB 6

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:20 PM
But you can't like losing. LAL were losers last year and it seems as if it will continue.

You were a loser as well. You ended up with us in last place.

DPG21920
^case in point. Idiot talk.

Koolaid_Man

fucking teammates wives and getting cucked by personal trainers

Leetonidas
Spurs were a rebound away from a championship against one of the greatest teams of all-time. They'll be fine imo

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:21 PM
Spurs were a rebound away from a championship against one of the greatest teams of all-time. They'll be fine imo

crackwhore

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:22 PM
^case in point. Idiot talk.

Sure, now. But, when we were losing in the Finals, that was the marching orders, the bar and there was no wiggle room. You either rang, or, you were in last place with everybody else. I learned to love that dictate so when it turned now I get to use it. And I'm gonna use it, daddy. You can count on that.

Let us proceed...

irishock
06-30-2013, 04:23 PM

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:23 PM

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Not true. The ring is the ultimate goal, but not all that matters. That is a sore loser argument for a team that didn't have a shot to win to make themselves feel better.

I'm wired different. I f we arent real contenders we should be rebuilding towards that goal. Im not saying I have not enjoyed a season when we did not ring, but in the end what does that matter? .4 was a great sports moment I enjoyed that just a notch below Horry for the win, or the baby sky hook in 1987 or the Kobe to shaq alley-oop in 2000. But you know what comes to mind everytime they show that shot? the fact that we flamed out in the Finals and how much I hated that year. if you dont win the title those memories are hollow.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm wired different. I f we arent real contenders we should be rebuilding towards that goal. Im not saying I have not enjoyed a season when we did not ring, but in the end what does that matter? .4 was a great sports moment I enjoyed that just a notch below Horry for the win, or the baby sky hook in 1987 or the Kobe to shaq alley-oop in 2000. But you know what comes to mind everytime they show that shot? the fact that we flamed out in the Finals and how much I hated that year. if you dont win the title those memories are hollow.

Then Kobe must be amnestied and you should be pushing the FO hard to do so. I'll help you draft the letter.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Then Kobe must be amnestied

Only an animal would do such.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Then you are resigned to being a loser. That's not Laker fan acceptable from what I've heard.

Killakobe81
06-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Then Kobe must be amnestied and you should be pushing the FO hard to do so. I'll help you draft the letter.

Feel free. As long as you include the following: Dwight is not re-signed, Mike D is fired you will have my John Hancock on it ...

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Also, why not amnesty him? Yall will suck either way and he's injured and not even guaranteed to play this year.

Leetonidas
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM

The Skunker!!!

Leetonidas
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM

idgaf, 27 in a row ain't no joke, and they have a top 5 player of all-time in his prime.

Leetonidas
06-30-2013, 04:31 PM
crackwhore

sup koolaid you been beating up any pussy lately?

Killakobe81
Also, why not amnesty him? Yall will suck either way and he's injured and not even guaranteed to play this year.

Was my first thought after the injury (after, oh we are screwed!) but I already said why Lakers need at least one star and are too proud to admit they should rebuild.

Thread
Then you are resigned to being a loser. That's not Laker fan acceptable from what I've heard.

I got no problem with sitting back and surveying the landscape for a while. I'll just sit here with my pump action BB rifle and pick you fuckers off one at a time. Afterward, I'll concoct another "6" and carry on. I got my '10. I got my 5. I got my 16. I'm 3/4 thru and cant' complain a peep.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Was my first thought after the injury (after, oh we are screwed!) but I already said why Lakers need at least one star and are too proud to admit they should rebuild.

If he's not playing how is he putting butts in the seat?

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:36 PM

Because only a fucking animal would do that to him. He, Kobe Bryant dragged the old man off his rocker and made him toe the line, open his wallet and get on with it. Kobe Bryant took Gasol by the nap of his neck and beat his ass for 3 years to force 2 rings out of him. Kobe Bryant believed in Ron Artest when nobody else did, and it paid off with '10. Putting the amnesty on him would be like you firing Pop. Inconceivable huh? Grow the fuck up, Deepy.

You were at 5 and in a blink of an eye you went back to 4. You're in a state of shock still. Beating mine, our asses over this is not the answer. There is no answer. None. What happened to you has happened and no amount of abusing us is going to grant you relief. And that's just the way it is.

DPG21920
06-30-2013, 04:37 PM
No, Pop is still capable and has the team making the finals with a legit shot to win. Kobe has the team in a spot to lose and be embarrassed.

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:38 PM
No, Pop is still capable and has the team making the finals with a legit shot to win. Kobe has the team in a spot to lose and be embarrassed.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Because only a fucking animal would do that to him. He, Kobe Bryant dragged the old man off his rocker and made him toe the line, open his wallet and get on with it. Kobe Bryant took Gasol by the nap of his neck and beat his ass for 3 years to force 2 rings out of him. Kobe Bryant believed in Ron Artest when nobody else did, and it paid off with '10. Putting the amnesty on him would be like you firing Pop. Inconceivable huh? Grow the fuck up, Deepy.

You were at 5 and in a blink of an eye you went back to 4. You're in a state of shock still. Beating mine, our asses over this is not the answer. There is no answer. None. What happened to you has happened and no amount of abusing us is going to grant you relief. And that's just the way it is.

AchillesHeel
06-30-2013, 05:12 PM

Damn, old man. That was cold.

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/04/cena_whistling_gif.gif

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Damn, old man. That was cold.

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/04/cena_whistling_gif.gif

I know. But, it's the truth. You guys have been thru a truly traumatic experience. I thought '84 was terrible. This is worse, I can see that at first sight. It's doubly hard for you because you don't how to act, or, even how the protocol is processed. You've never known loss or denial. You had that fucker in the palm of your hand. That feeling at championship is such a unique and kind feeling. Your stomach releases that knot, fuck that knot that is in there every day of your life just because of regular life, bills, kids, wife, you know life. But, for that moment it lifts entirely and you know it's over. It's over. The doubt is over. It can no longer hurt you. A calm passes over you and you permit it to soak in like a dry sponge because it's safe for just a while.

I've said it before, but, I do feel sorry for your misery. I'm glad I have 5-4 but what happened to you fellows is without measure.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 05:24 PM
I know. But, it's the truth. You guys have been thru a truly traumatic experience. I thought '84 was terrible. This is worse, I can see that at first sight. It's doubly hard for you because you don't how to act, or, even how the protocol is processed. You've never known loss or denial. You had that fucker in the palm of your hand. That feeling at championship is such a unique and kind feeling. Your stomach releases that knot, fuck that knot that is in there every day of your life just because of regular life, bills, kids, wife, you know life. But, for that moment it lifts entirely and you know it's over. It's over. The doubt is over. It can no longer hurt you. A calm passes over you and you permit it to soak in like a dry sponge because it's safe for just a while.

I've said it before, but, I do feel sorry for your misery. I'm glad I have 5-4 but what happened to you fellows is without measure.

Glad you're speaking for yourself....and I've moved on to Kobe 5 < Tosb 6

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Glad you're speaking for yourself....and I've moved on to Kobe 5 < Tosb 6

It's just too sad, Kool. There is no where to go to find peace of mind. You walk the floors until exhaustion, then fall into a sleep only to waken in a lurch and it starts all over again. You play it back again and again. Fuck I still play '10 back and that pass up the sideline that went out on them. And what would have happened if it hadn't. I've never gotten over '84. It fucked me up.