PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: LOL Latest Report: Dwight See's Dirk As Declining Therefore Dallas Is More Appealing

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:27 PM
:lmao Dwight is one sick puppy!!! Once again he's all over the map....He's looking for whomever has a weak and ailing dog to give him his own team...and Dirk seems to fit the bill...I can't wait to see this guy fall flat on his face...once he's locked up in a contract the shit will hit the fan

L.A. Lakers Rumors: Dwight Howard Leaving Because Of Kobe Bryant, D’Antoni; Mavericks No. 1 Option For D12

Playing with Bryant is an issue, but it's secondary to Howard's issue with D'Antoni's system. Although Howard didn't enjoy his time with Bryant, he could play with him again if it was in another system.

"Assuming the Mavericks are able to clear enough cap space to offer him a maximum-salaried contract, Howard is strongly considering joining Dallas," Broussard wrote on Thursday. "... Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/6463/20130627/la-lakers-rumors-dwight-howard-leaving-bryant-d-antoni-mavericks.htm

Thread
06-30-2013, 04:28 PM
I can't wait to see this guy fall flat on his face

& I'm gonna be there with fuckin' bells on. & nothin' else.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:30 PM
& I'm gonna be there with fuckin' bells on. & nothin' else.

I might just paint my face

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team.

This is it right here. That's what's going to take to have him.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Howard likes the idea of being the top superstar of a franchise and with Dirk Nowitzki aging, Dallas would be viewed as Howard's team.

This is it right here. That's what's going to take to have him.

He's a dumb brute....he's not a franchise player...he's damaged goods....he can't leave LA fast enough for me...I just want to get something for his dumb ass

ElNono
06-30-2013, 04:36 PM
He's a dumb brute....he's not a franchise player...he's damaged goods....he can't leave LA fast enough for me...I just want to get something for his dumb ass

Bynum is available...

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Bynum is available...

I'd rather go with Asik or Deandre tbh

Clipper Nation
06-30-2013, 04:41 PM
I'd rather go with Asik or Deandre tbh
DeAndre and Caron for Bible Kemp, final offer :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 04:44 PM
DeAndre and Caron for Bible Kemp, final offer :downspin:

Blake, DeAndrea, and Beldsoe for Dwight and Steve Blake, MWP

Clipper Nation
06-30-2013, 04:56 PM
Blake, DeAndrea, and Beldsoe for Dwight and Steve Blake, MWP
:rolleyes

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:13 PM
:rolleyes

True. We're not going to get worthy return for Howard. It's strictly a fire sale, pot luck, barrel's bottom, ham & eggers, down & outers, strictly the dredges.

But, I still want to see the haul we get. Open the boxes, pick thru them. Maybe get pleasantly surprised when somebody pops up that we're keen on. Oh, yeah, count me in. I got my box cutter handy.

irishock
06-30-2013, 05:14 PM
:lol why did this clown leave Orlando in the first place then?

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Ready for this clown to just make a decision so I'll know which team is guaranteed not to win anything in the next 5 years.

Juggity
06-30-2013, 05:28 PM
:lol why did this clown leave Orlando in the first place then?

Seriously...Dwight proved he couldn't get it done as the sole superstar with a perfectly tailored supporting cast. He's got to choose between personal glory and team glory. Can't have both now that he's declining physically and hasn't developed a post game or any semblance of a reliable FT shot.

Thread
06-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Seriously...Dwight proved he couldn't get it done as the sole superstar with a perfectly tailored supporting cast. He's got to choose between personal glory and team glory. Can't have both now that he's declining physically and hasn't developed a post game or any semblance of a reliable FT shot.

& there is the payoff that nobody save "us" will cite. It's an untenable situation and a repudiation of what your attempting to do with $120 million and this guy. It's like suggesting, even prompting the Lakers to still conduct themselves at 4{+} to 1 dollars in the new CBA penalty versus 2-1 in the old. You can't do it even if you want to.

Rogue
06-30-2013, 09:15 PM
I genuinely hope he won't join us. the dad of 8 is almost done a player probably. I'd rather that we re-sign Kaman to a mid-level contract and keep the space till next summer, with Dirk's contract expiring and re-signing with us for about 1/3 his current salary, we're gonna have more flexibility to work with and a much better chance to do the same wonder Miami did in 2010 offseason