:lol ugly gnome
:lol Neymar practice against Casillas

lefty
06-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Thank you Nono

We really needed a separate thread

Lincoln
06-30-2013, 05:52 PM
:lol stacked barca team using barca tactics but not benefiting because brazil is better than any of those shitty liga teams

:lol casillas being made a bitch
:lol neymar>messi?

ElNono
06-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank you Nono

We really needed a separate thread

u welcome, tbh

Rogue
07-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Brazil played at home which was a natural advantage, and Spain is declining. I was an avid support of Spain from 08 to 12 but their time of glory is almost over now. Xavi whined about the coach's selections which caused disharmony in the locker room. They still have the world's best players but I don't how they're gonna repeat it next year without chemistry, despite how stacked they look on paper. They look pretty much like 06' Brazil to me tbh, looking stacked on paper but in fact flawed. They're rather weak at certain positions like a world class CB, and a hardcore scorer upfront.

Almost all of my friends and classmates picked Brazil in 06, while I insisted that either Italy (with the golden generation at prime age) or England (really stacked at the time, with Lamp/Gerrard/Beck all in their primes) would win the cup. Rooney went full retard against Portugal which cost them their run, otherwise they would've made the finals to play Italy in Berlin, and the game would then be a toss-up as I predicted. Brazil had more stars so they had more fans accordingly, but unlike the majority of them niggas, I based my predictions on reality and objective estimation rather than personal preference. Plus, Italy needed it bad that year to rescue Italian football, which would've otherwise gone to abyss because of the scandal.

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2013, 11:55 PM
what was the starting 11 for finals game?

ElNono
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/20zp3rl.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/vomt02.jpg

lefty
07-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Lol Azpilacueta wasnt better

Jodelo
07-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Lol Azpilacueta wasnt better

But not worse aswell. You can't be a worse player than Arbeloa...

lefty
07-02-2013, 02:27 PM
He is a better player, but he was as shit as Arbeloa in this gane

Rogue
07-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Arbeloa is a solid defensive player who has little to contribute in offense. He would've been Salgado caliber had he played in the 90s when fullbacks could stay on their own half pitch, but he's certainly not an ideal fit as a fullback to today's football, same goes for Boularouz and Zaccardo as well. Those players better settle at CB imho

Brazil
07-07-2013, 08:17 AM
:lol Spain is declining, dudes were in holidays they partied like crazy the whole competition spending their nights with hookers. This defeat is that they needed a kick in the ass to get back to work.