PDA

View Full Version : SPURS

teazee
06-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Andre Iguodala !!!!!!!!!: Lobt2:: Lobt2:

BatManu20
06-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Highly unlikely. Once Splitter and Neal sign their offers, we will have very little money to spend in FA.

ducks
06-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Kirilenko

TheGoldStandard
06-30-2013, 05:55 PM
Highly unlikely. Once Splitter and Neal sign their offers, we will have very little money to spend in FA.

Yup, and don't forget Manu.. Status Quo.. they'll get better with age.

ironman2886
06-30-2013, 06:07 PM
If spurs bring back the exact same team, the second round is the ceiling. Sorry.

jestersmash
06-30-2013, 06:20 PM
If spurs bring back the exact same team, the second round is the ceiling. Sorry.

Prove it.

ironman2886
06-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Prove it.
Prove it? I cant see the future, but the league gets better every year, especially with all the great players coming back from injuries. Ginobili can't be counted on anymore. He needs to retire tbh. Parker will continue to battle injuries because of his style of play. I expect Duncan to still be great next season. As much as kawhi and Green will continue to improve, success will rely on how the big three perform. Spurs need a significant new piece to add to this team. Even Buford will admit that.

HemisfairArena
06-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Prove it? I cant see the future, but the league gets better every year, especially with all the great players coming back from injuries. Ginobili can't be counted on anymore. He needs to retire tbh. Parker will continue to battle injuries because of his style of play. I expect Duncan to still be great next season. As much as kawhi and Green will continue to improve, success will rely on how the big three perform. Spurs need a significant new piece to add to this team. Even Buford will admit that.

Exactly right. Its amazing some Spurs fans that dont see this. We basically backed into the Finals. We avoided Denver which matched up with us very well...we faced a Laker team without Kobe...and we avoided a Thunder team that lost Westbrook...hell we even faced a Grizzlie team that traded away Rudy Gay. All the stars aligned for us to make the Finals. It wont happen like that again. We need changes.

Marrow
06-30-2013, 10:10 PM
Kirilenko

would be a great pickup...and definitely more affordable