PDA

View Full Version : In The Sink?

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
No? Well what about when you were living at home in your mom's kitchen sink?

I started the practice a month or so ago, and I must admit I've found it delightful. The advantages are numerous: in addition to the water saved - no toilet splashes or piss hitting water noise, no "missing the bowl" and hitting the rim, no need to even lift up the seat... And since urine comes out sterile, a quick turn of the faucet leaves everything pristine.

Before you dismiss this practice as barbarian, give it the ol' college try. In no time, you too will join the ranks of the proud, handsome, sink pissers. :lol

InRareForm
06-30-2013, 06:10 PM
In some countries there are 2 in 1 urinal/handwashing Units in washrooms tbh..

TE
06-30-2013, 06:11 PM
I've done that before :lol

Blake
06-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Is outside in the bushes not an option

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 06:52 PM
My morning piss and any nighttime trip i use the sink

johnsmith
06-30-2013, 06:53 PM
I did once...then the next day it dawned on me that I was brushing my teeth in the same sink.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 07:04 PM
I've done that before :lol

I wonder how often women do this since it obviously requires more effort...

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 07:13 PM
My morning piss and any nighttime trip i use the sink

and your morning shit you don't use toilet paper :lol I know bout you dawg....

I try not to piss with a hard on....that piss shoots out like a hot rocket when I'm on rock...I lose control of it...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 07:17 PM
I never take morning shits...don't wanna risk the mudbutt throughout the day

DMX7
06-30-2013, 07:30 PM
I do not do this.

CubanSucks
06-30-2013, 07:58 PM
I piss in the shower every single time I'm in there but never pissed in the sink. Too scared of splashing, even the tiniest amount.

You can buy this stuff at walmart or wherever that's like paper but softer and it comes in rolls. I can't remember what it's called though

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:13 PM

I don't understand this comment in any sense...are you saying your gay and shit flows outta your ass throughout the day if you shit? that's the only way I can interpret that...it's a strange fucking comment...:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't understand this comment in any sense...are you saying your gay and shit flows outta your ass throughout the day if you shit? that's the only way I can interpret that...it's a strange fucking comment...:lol
When your sphincter cuts off the turd before it's term then it can lead you to the sensation that your asshole is dirty, thus ghostwiping throughout the day. The only way you could possibly conceive that as a gay comment is if youve personally experienced a hot beef injection. So how was prison, b?

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:27 PM
When your sphincter cuts off the turd before it's term then it can lead you to the sensation that your asshole is dirty, thus ghostwiping throughout the day. The only way you could possibly conceive that as a gay comment is if youve personally experienced a hot beef injection. So how was prison, b?

:lmao so fucking strange...sounds like you sick or something..when I take it a shit it's fairly simple proposition...all the ghostwiping shit is wild :lol and I admit I've never heard of it ever :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:28 PM
:[email protected] is an instant classic..thanks DD :lmao

Rogue
06-30-2013, 08:30 PM
I know it's lame and bad manners to piss in the sink but I did it alot when I was a kid at grandma's home. I once saw an uncle of mine pissing in the kitchen's sink so I followed this model, and had been pissing in there every since. Never did that in my own home though

toilet splashes are the most irritating and disgusting shits I've ever experienced in any public place. I felt like I wanted to throw my trousers and shoes right into the trashcan every time I got done pissing in a public restroom. I'm always repulsed by the feeling that someone else's pee might have been splashed on my clothes.

So I always try my best to not piss in a urinary on the wall. I would often take a pit rather than a toilet so I can piss straightly into the hole without splashing nothing

CubanSucks
06-30-2013, 08:33 PM

I can understand the annoying feeling that you're not done but not that you still have a mess down there. I wipe till it's white, sometimes it can take a while. If you remember I even made a thread on the subject.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:34 PM
I know it's lame and bad manners to piss in the sink but I did it alot when I was a kid at grandma's home. I once saw an uncle of mine pissing in the kitchen's sink so I followed this model, and had been pissing in there every since. Never did that in my own home though

toilet splashes are the most irritating and disgusting shits I've ever experienced in any public place. I felt like I wanted to throw my trousers and shoes right into the trashcan every time I got done pissing in a public restroom. I'm always repulsed by the feeling that someone else's pee might have been splashed on my clothes.

So I always try my best to not piss in a urinary on the wall. I would often take a pit rather than a toilet so I can piss straightly into the hole without splashing nothing

now I know why you scared of pussy holes....yep pee done traversed those walls :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:36 PM
I can understand the annoying feeling that you're not done but not that you still have a mess down there. I wipe till it's white, sometimes it can take a while. If you remember I even made a thread on the subject.

:lmao you guys are so fucking weird ....is it really an art to wipe and clean your ass....you ghost ass wipe as well :lmao gotdam...this done made my day...lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:36 PM
:[email protected] is an instant classic..thanks DD :lmao

Wait till you have Thai food and you'll catch my drift:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Wait till you have Thai food and you'll catch my drift:lol

Nope..I eat Thai everyone blue moon...but maybe it's because I eat well and have a flat stomach...in all seriousness maybe if you took care of your body and worked out you wouldn't be so fucked up...I'm not trying to poke fun at you but it's is pretty funny all this ghost ass wiping....lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Nope..I eat Thai everyone blue moon...but maybe it's because I eat well and have a flat stomach...in all seriousness maybe if you took care of your body and worked out you wouldn't be so fucked up...I'm not trying to poke fun at you but it's is pretty funny all this ghost ass wiping....lmao

I guarantee you im in better shape than you., lil nigga:lol
One has virtually nothing to do with the other. Look at people with Crohns or IBS--of which i have neither-and most of the time theyre skinny and have legitimate mudbutt problems.

CubanSucks
06-30-2013, 08:49 PM

I just have a hairy ass, that's why I have to wipe so much.

The Reckoning
06-30-2013, 08:56 PM
shaving solves dingle berries

CubanSucks
06-30-2013, 09:02 PM
I've shaved a couple times and the stains seemed to be worse during that time tbh. I guess it's just the tight butthole

Trill Clinton
06-30-2013, 09:06 PM
I've shaved a couple times and the stains seemed to be worse during that time tbh. I guess it's just the tight butthole

lmaooooo...get you some wet wipes, doggie. more efficient and leaves your asshole with a fresh smell, no homillz.

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 09:07 PM
yall niggas wild and funny as fuck...and Deads no you're not in better shape than me...you ghost ass wiping is proof positive....I workout 5 days a week...

Trill Clinton
06-30-2013, 09:07 PM
but to answer the thread, i have never pissed in the sink. i have washed my dick off in the sink quite a few times in random chicks bathroom after laying the pipe, though.

CubanSucks
06-30-2013, 09:15 PM
lmaooooo...get you some wet wipes, doggie. more efficient and leaves your asshole with a fresh smell, no homillz.

I have and they didn't work any better but now that I'm thinking about it I tried them without a shaved hole. I think I might have the killer combo

Trill Clinton
06-30-2013, 09:19 PM
smh :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2013, 09:22 PM
I have and they didn't work any better but now that I'm thinking about it I tried them without a shaved hole. I think I might have the killer combo

yall must be some big fat mofo's :lol...need a dam shovel to dig out your ass...why don't you try sandpaper :lmao

leemajors
06-30-2013, 09:51 PM

shit and shower son. there is an easy solution for the morning.

InRareForm
06-30-2013, 10:09 PM
I shower almost everytime i take a shit, unless I am going to be a lazy ass and spend all day inside or some shit. shit!

Oh, Gee!!
07-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Baby wipes is the easy solution

Creepn
07-01-2013, 11:55 AM

lol I tried this when I ran out of toilet paper and used my kid's babywipes. It left me a feeling of mudbutt because of the moist wipes. Just felt weird to me.

JudynTX
07-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Unnecessary thread

cute_spursfan
07-02-2013, 08:19 AM
classy

ohmwrecker
07-02-2013, 11:22 AM

DD you need to shit in the morning. You have to purge. Honor your last meal before you put that mcmuffin down your gullet. If you're worried about the condition of your asshole throughout the day, get in the shower post-shit, bro.

mrsmaalox
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
I wonder how often women do this since it obviously requires more effort...

Not once in my life. I've had the occasional roadside emergency or camping outside pee, but my mother (may she rest in peace) taught us that civilized people with indoor plumbing pee in toilets. She was old fashioned that way.

lebomb
07-02-2013, 02:22 PM
And yall say im gross lickin my g/f's soap lathered up and clean asshole? Yall some nasty mufawkus!

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Not once in my life. I've had the occasional roadside emergency or camping outside pee, but my mother (may she rest in peace) taught us that civilized people with indoor plumbing pee in toilets. She was old fashioned that way.

:lol I can see that...it would require considerable effort for a woman to piss in a sink... let me ask..since you've pee'd outside have you ever taken a shit in da woods....

Big Empty
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
lol i thought the thread for a second said in the stink.

ohmwrecker
07-02-2013, 07:53 PM
:lol I can see that...it would require considerable effort for a woman to piss in a sink... let me ask..since you've pee'd outside have you ever taken a shit in da woods....

Why don't you ask your boyfriend? i'm assuming he's a bear.