PDA

View Full Version : Still can't except it!

kobyz
07-01-2013, 05:57 AM
It was Duncan last chance, it would have been his most beautiful and amazing championship of all, this story could have been better than all fairy tales, happy end that don't exist even in the most fantasy dreams... Why why why why why why why why why why... Why it got destroied? why it happenet to me? Why pop why Manu why pop why Manu, why pop????? why you have to ruin it for me, why you killed me? why?!?!??

Russo21
07-01-2013, 06:00 AM
I feel for ya man

Darkwaters
07-01-2013, 06:01 AM
"Accept"

kobyz
07-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Yes I meant accept in the title, sorry

TheGreatYacht
07-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I empathize with you brother.

hyhy
07-01-2013, 06:09 AM
Theres always the window

MANUNG-Ginobili
07-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Oh God! Why?

spursfan09
07-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Because real life isn't a fairy tale. :(

benefactor
07-01-2013, 06:47 AM
It was Duncan last chance, it would have been his most beautiful and amazing championship of all, this story could have been better than all fairy tales, happy end that don't exist even in the most fantasy dreams... Why why why why why why why why why why... Why it got destroied? why it happenet to me? Why pop why Manu why pop why Manu, why pop????? why you have to ruin it for me, why you killed me? why?!?!??
http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/shut-up-Favim.com-369715.gif

Solid D
07-01-2013, 07:33 AM
Being an MLB Texas Rangers' fan since they moved from Washington, the 2011 World Series helped prepare me for this year's Spurs experience. It hurts but it builds surprising strength and resilience. Hang in there. You never forget but you learn perspective and life insights from these types of disappointments. Dwell not on what could have been...rather on what can be.

Knoxxx
07-01-2013, 08:59 AM
kobyz should be barred from starting threads until start of next season.

Budkin
07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Being an MLB Texas Rangers' fan since they moved from Washington, the 2011 World Series helped prepare me for this year's Spurs experience. It hurts but it builds surprising strength and resilience. Hang in there. You never forget but you learn perspective and life insights from these types of disappointments. Dwell not on what could have been...rather on what can be.

Damn dude you had to suffer BOTH of these? Dude I'm so sorry. At the time I thought to myself "man thank God I'm not a Rangers fan, I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks." Now I know the pain truly.

spurraider21
07-01-2013, 01:04 PM
:violin

timtonymanu
07-01-2013, 02:29 PM
kobyz should be barred from starting threads until start of next season.

I agree. Yes, the Finals loss was tough, but get the fuck over it and move on. It's free agency time.

Leetonidas
07-01-2013, 02:30 PM
shut the fuck up already god dammit how many of you crying emo gnsf pussy faggots do we fucking need FUCK

/thread

McGusto55
07-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Dude...i feel the same way....im still not over it....but im a yanknee fan....so yea....

vander
07-01-2013, 05:17 PM
I try to put it out of my mind, but it just keeps randomly forcing its way back in, those last 28 seconds vividly in my mind, it was in the bag, #5...

exstatic
07-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Fucking get over it, you ginormous pussy.

DJR210
07-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Can't spell and your name pays homage to Kobe. You stay fucking up.

biskvito
07-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Because Stephen Jackson, obviously.

cheguevara
07-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Did you post that in the fetal position op?

sananspursfan21
07-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Someone said it years ago and i truly believe it: as long as Tim Duncan is in a Spurs jersey, there will always be a chance at a title. I kinda thought it was bs when i heard it in 06 or whenever but now i believe it. think about how many years have gone down as TD's "last chance". last three years they've been saying that. Especially this year could be another chance if the Spurs play the FA period right with all those stacks a dollaz, that nasty awful taste of defeat in their mouths and Kawhi's only going to get better. I've just been recently able to watch ESPN again, check NBA.com, check Spurstalk.com. I've stayed away from all sports media since that awful game 7 so i feel ya. I'm a sissy too but I'm back up and i really believe in these guys to do it again, i'm not being delusional either, things are looking up.

Keepin' it real
07-01-2013, 11:09 PM

I agree. Yes, the Finals loss was tough, but get the fuck over it and move on. It's free agency time.

Fucking get over it, you ginormous pussy.

3 more additions to my ignore list. Have some respect and compassion for your fellow Spurs fans. And what a surprise, all 3 BNSFs.

timtonymanu
07-01-2013, 11:11 PM
3 more additions to my ignore list. Have some respect and compassion for your fellow Spurs fans. And what a surprise, all 3 BNSFs.

Go ahead then, emo faggot.

timtonymanu
07-01-2013, 11:12 PM
:cry Oh, it's so devastating. My life has been nothing but depressing since the Finals. How can I ever move on? Hold me, Spurs fans.

Keepin' it real is just as much of a faggot as the OP. Seriously, who has an ignore list? Apparently you like Spur fan sucking off each other.

Sean Cagney
07-01-2013, 11:22 PM
I guess one day you will just have to except it! I mean you really have no choice OP! IF YOU ever want to live a normal life you might just have to accept it (SPELLING).

dallasmaverickslose
07-01-2013, 11:33 PM
It's becoming blatantly obvious now that posters such as the OP are just trolls :lmao

AASATX
07-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Let it go. That was last season.

SpurSpurSpurs
07-01-2013, 11:38 PM
I try to keep myself busy when those thoughts tries to haunt me. Damn game 6 and 7!

spurraider21
07-01-2013, 11:45 PM

HI-FI
07-02-2013, 12:53 AM
good post in a troll thread full of too cool for school BNSF bads.

I'm not a Rangers guy but I was rooting for them in that series. I am a serious Niner fan and just watched them blow it in the Super Bowl after a decade or so of shittiness (previous year excluded). To your point about learning insights, not sure if I'm at that point but it has forced me to refocus my perspective, focus my time on other things, so perhaps you're right.

Sean Cagney
07-02-2013, 01:06 AM

I'm not a Rangers guy but I was rooting for them in that series. I am a serious Niner fan and just watched them blow it in the Super Bowl after a decade or so of shittiness (previous year excluded). To your point about learning insights, not sure if I'm at that point but it has forced me to refocus my perspective, focus my time on other things, so perhaps you're right.
Great response from you both! If they ask me, tell them be a FINS fan since I have been since 92! NOW That is hard, thats real struggle! Not one superbowl! Spurs have 4 rings and 5 finals appearances! HELL I would take one FINS superbowl :( Be proud Spurs fans, it was not meant to be this year but they GOT ALOT FURTHER than predicted and fought a good fight! Took it 7 when most had Head in 6! Some will not accept it soon since we lost the way we did, but honestly I will take that in 99 if you tell me 4 rings and one heartbreak finals! HELL IF YOU TOLD Me one day that would happen in 95 when we lost I would say hell yeah and smile!

timtonymanu
07-02-2013, 01:18 AM

The OP has started bad threads in the last week in full meltdown mode. I'm just fed up with the bullshit.

Of course, a thread like this from other posters isn't a big deal.

spurraider21
07-02-2013, 01:29 AM
this thread is stupid because there have been 25 of these, and i even made the "official" thread to try to eliminate these emo ass threads. yeah the spurs lost, yeah it sucks, yeah it tops 0.4. i dont need to be told "it feels like shit"

HI-FI
07-02-2013, 01:31 AM
The OP has started bad threads in the last week in full meltdown mode. I'm just fed up with the bullshit.

Of course, a thread like this from other posters isn't a big deal.
that's possible, there's definitely been an increase in the trolling around here since the letdown.

Great response from you both! If they ask me, tell them be a FINS fan since I have been since 92! NOW That is hard, thats real struggle! Not one superbowl! Spurs have 4 rings and 5 finals appearances! HELL I would take one FINS superbowl :( Be proud Spurs fans, it was not meant to be this year but they GOT ALOT FURTHER than predicted and fought a good fight! Took it 7 when most had Head in 6! Some will not accept it soon since we lost the way we did, but honestly I will take that in 99 if you tell me 4 rings and one heartbreak finals! HELL IF YOU TOLD Me one day that would happen in 95 when we lost I would say hell yeah and smile!
you been a fan longer than me, props for the perspective. damn Fins.....least you still have the perfect season and some of the hottest cheerleaders.

I agree with you that we surpassed expectations. It's crazy how after 2011 Grizzlies I thought we were done, then after 2012 I really thought that was our last chance. And this year we totally surpassed expectations, it's just that we had the cruelest joke played on us with the :28 seconds. Even game 7 we had our moments. Both sides screwed up but I think we placed our faith in Manu and he couldn't do it anymore, at least in that capacity. I guess the wheels would come off at some point. I suppose after a loss like this you really learn a lot about the essence of the team/organization and fanbase.

kemak
07-02-2013, 02:08 AM
Some of the responses on this forum remind me of YouTube comments. You can't tell me when you watch that Ray Allen 3 on ESPN you don't cringe...

TheGreatYacht
07-02-2013, 03:28 AM
this thread is stupid because there have been 25 of these, and i even made the "official" thread to try to eliminate these emo ass threads. yeah the spurs lost, yeah it sucks, yeah it tops 0.4. i dont need to be told "it feels like shit"Still in denial?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmn2h3zKJ71qafrh6.gif

mudyez
07-02-2013, 03:33 AM
Have to say that it feels a little weird talking about drafpicks, free agents and so on, when two weeks ago we basically just needed one FT or Rebound to win it all.

spurraider21
07-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Still in denial?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmn2h3zKJ71qafrh6.gif

not sure where that came off as denial. sorry if i dont mope about it with a new thread daily