PDA

View Full Version : I need to change my name here

JudynTX
07-01-2013, 07:19 AM
Avante keeps using my name in his threads.

Trill Clinton
07-01-2013, 08:11 AM
his wife's name is judy, chill.

johnsmith
07-01-2013, 08:12 AM
his wife's name is judy, chill.

Pretty sure she knew that....also pretty sure you don't understand the joke.

Trill Clinton
07-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Pretty sure she knew that....also pretty sure you don't understand the joke.

oh, naw i don't get the joke. ya'll give avante way too much attention, though.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 08:29 AM

I would like to see you start being less like Avante...you know knock it off with the unnecessary thread starting...still...I love you like a sister Judy..no offense

johnsmith
07-01-2013, 08:47 AM

Agreed. I'm on a campaign to get everyone to ignore him. Tbh, if people only posted in his threads because they were genuinely interested in the topic, his schtick would die off pretty quick. Even you wouldn't be interested trill, I know this.

I. Hustle
07-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Change it to Budy or L-a

mrsmaalox
07-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Don't change you name, just take down that "Staff to cats" and put up something making the distinction like "NOT Married to Avante" or "Never had sex with Avante" :lol

P.S. Your threads are fine. They are interesting, general knowledge/opinion nonmisogynistic threads that give anyone an opportunity to participate; most threads here are can only be participated in if you are racist, want to complain or ogle bitches, or are a scholar-historian in track, tv wrestling, ancient music, or lists. :toast

I. Hustle
07-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Don't change you name, just take down that "Staff to cats" and put up something making the distinction like "NOT Married to Avante" or "Never had sex with Avante" :lol

In order to be truthful it would prolly just be the first one.

johnsmith
07-01-2013, 09:56 AM
most threads here are can only be participated in if you are racist, want to complain or ogle bitches, or are a scholar-historian in track, tv wrestling, ancient music, or lists. :toast

Lol....Avante has literally made every type of thread you just described.

I wonder why kori never got sick of it?

JudynTX
07-01-2013, 10:51 AM
I would like to see you start being less like Avante...you know knock it off with the unnecessary thread starting...still...I love you like a sister Judy..no offense

You're unnecessary.

No

mrsmaalox
07-01-2013, 12:33 PM
No

Just trying to help :depressed

Avante
07-01-2013, 01:57 PM

Now if I were talking about JudynTX I could see your point.

JudynTX
07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Now if I were talking about JudynTX I could see your point.

Can you call her Mrs X. or something? Thanks

johnsmith
07-01-2013, 04:31 PM

That would be fitting seeing as that's what she's actually going to be to him if he spends another whole year doing nothing but posting on spurstalk.

Avante
07-01-2013, 04:36 PM

Well her name really is...Judy, I seriously doubt your real name is JudynTX. So maybe you should...................

Rogue
07-01-2013, 08:31 PM
it's rather lame to keep a woman's name around your mouth all the time I think. Even I haven't mentioned my goddess's name that frequently tbh, I just refer to her as "my goddess" most times

Leetonidas
07-01-2013, 08:33 PM
:cry i ain't mike jones keep my name out ya mouf :cry

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Well her name really is...Judy, I seriously doubt your real name is JudynTX. So maybe you should...................

Me thinketh she likes you Avante and she certainly craves the attention from all this...handle your biz playa :lol this thread is an invite is all it is...

Bill_Brasky
07-01-2013, 09:15 PM

Yuuuuuup. Avante, sbm, and sa210 are so fuckin obvious with their bullshit. It's amazing that people will respond to that.

jeebus
07-01-2013, 09:16 PM
So Avante and Judyntx bump uglies on a nightly basis?

monosylab1k
07-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah but if you change names i won't automatically ignore most of your threads, meaning i might actually click the next "Your favorite brand of ranch dressing?" thread without realizing what i did.

JudynTX
07-02-2013, 07:58 AM

Nope

Yeah but if you change names i won't automatically ignore most of your threads, meaning i might actually click the next "Your favorite brand of ranch dressing?" thread without realizing what i did.

You didn't ignore this one, so what's your point?

I. Hustle
07-02-2013, 08:06 AM
P.S. Your threads are fine. They are interesting, general knowledge/opinion nonmisogynistic threads that give anyone an opportunity to participate; most threads here are can only be participated in if you are racist, want to complain or ogle bitches, or are a scholar-historian in track, tv wrestling, ancient music, or lists. :toast

This is the only time I get to "ogle bitches" though.

mrsmaalox
07-02-2013, 08:49 AM
This is the only time I get to "ogle bitches" though.

No it's not. You do it constantly :lol

I. Hustle
07-02-2013, 08:55 AM
No it's not. You do it constantly :lol

When you're right... you're right.