PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Has there been a FA in history courted more than Dwight?

StrengthAndHonor
07-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Lebron, Kobe, Duncan, Iverson, Shaq. I don't know who else, but it appears to me both sides (Houston and Lakers) are practically begging and looked so desperate this offseason. I mean, Dwight is not even a player than can guarantee to bring championship to a franchise. With Shaq, Lebron in recent memories, you know your team will win at least 1 title and those players are a cut above the rest. I can't say the same for Dwight who doesn't have a reliable post game, a foul machine and cannot his a decent rate at the charity stripe. His game reminds me of Alonzo Mourning, though ZO was a better player offensively. We have HOF'ers from 2 generations on Houston's ends attending meeting, skyping him and then on L.A. we hae Jack Nicholson making calls and Billboards all over the place. SMH.

DPG21920
07-01-2013, 02:39 PM
You misspelled "fellated".

StrengthAndHonor
07-01-2013, 03:13 PM
:lol

Seriously though. Its sad thst two great franchise had to pull all kinds of strings for a guy like Dwight. Dude is lucky Oden and Bynum are both made of glass.

LkrFan
07-01-2013, 03:21 PM

Seriously though. Its sad thst two great franchise had to pull all kinds of strings for a guy like Dwight. Dude is lucky Oden and Bynum are both made of glass.

Thebesteva
07-01-2013, 04:39 PM
C'mon now, I know American fans will kick a guy when hes down then suck his dick when he wins but nothing will ever come close to the Summer of Lebron. The guy actually had a special after the NBA finals to promote himself...oh oh but it was 'for the kids'. Then the not 1...not 2 ..not 8 debacle.

As diva as D12 is, it will never come close to the level of Lebron's FA. However, I will say Lebron was worth the amount of attention he got, he's a phenomonal player and can literally win championships. Dwight Howard is a slightly better version of Ben Wallace imo and is not a game changer nor has he been since 2009.

whitemamba
07-01-2013, 05:14 PM
these faggots are all a bunch of insecure pussies. ATTENTION I NEED YOU!