PDA

View Full Version : Just Found Out There Are Really Decent Women Left In The World

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 03:20 PM
went to lunch with a friend today...backdrop: we messed around quite a bit in the past whenever she's been in town...at any rate she told me she's engaged now as of 2 weeks ago and showed me a nice 2 carat ring...her fiance (some nerdy looking white boy) is still in school and about to graduate. So I took her to an upscale sushi bar and afterwards we sat in my car and talked some more bout her current life in Europe and her boyfriend here in the US...interestingly enough we also talked about sex...her idea not mine...I wanted to probe her on why a fiance and why now.....she teared up a bit and told me that it happened so fast and that she's been seeing him for only 8 months but she's totally in love...she said he's man's man...and I was like yeah right...:lol she's 32 and he's 30...she showed me his pics...she said he made her feel safe and he bonded with her emotionally...I asked her about sex and she said it was fine...and of course being immature like I am I asked how he compared to me and she just said "STOP IT" with a smile...but she said flat out: "Kool" I am Happy and I told her I was for her too...

So I say that to say this....I'm proud of her...I asked if I could make love to her one more time and she hugged me tight (likely trying to get one more feel of my bulge) :lol but said she NO...and she meant it...said she that while she would like to, she was in love and she wouldn't do it...she also told me that she loved me and would always be there for me...and she gave me a kiss on the cheek...and told me to call her more often...and I dropped her off back at work.

I wasn't upset nor did I feel dissed but it was good to see that some women are decent and it made me pause for a second... and rethink just what in the fuck am I doing out here...Kudo's to my friend and congrats to her and her fiance....:toast

I. Hustle
07-01-2013, 03:48 PM
She's gotta be lesbo, bro. How did she not drop to her knees and just start blowing you right there?

If I was going to make up a story like that I would have at least said that I copped a feel.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 03:53 PM
She's gotta be lesbo, bro. How did she not drop to her knees and just start blowing you right there?

If I was going to make up a story like that I would have at least said that I copped a feel.

no need for Kool of all people to lie about sex...we've made love plenty times in the past...the point is she told me flat out NO and I could tell she meant it...let me be honest in a rare moment of candidness...For those that know me personally they love me..you would probably consider me a real cool guy if I was your friend...don't mistake my ST persona for a mad man...I'm just having fun...but seeing her so happy and rejecting my overtures made me jealous of her fiancee for a sec..even though if I really like really wanted to I could fuck up his relationship with her...but I'd never do that..I love her too much...she's a wonderful person...one day "when I'm ready" I hope to find someone like that...and be faithful

I. Hustle
07-01-2013, 03:59 PM
That's beautiful, bro and scary at the same time. I mean, to know that there are guys like you out there that can make any woman leave their man or cheat on their man...

I guess the world is just a really scary place when you stop to think about it.

JudynTX
07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Unnecessary thread.

Big Empty
07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
lol your nickname in real life is koolaid man?

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 04:36 PM
That's beautiful, bro and scary at the same time. I mean, to know that there are guys like you out there that can make any woman leave their man or cheat on their man...

I guess the world is just a really scary place when you stop to think about it.

You're missing the point. I can't make any woman leave. But the ones I've connected with emotionally I likely could. Success with women is 80% emotional connection and 20% physical. If you learn nothing from me remember that.
This friend like many others want commitment...if I commit she'd likely leave her fiancee. Not for me at this time.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Judy stop emo'ing girl you know I love you.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 04:39 PM
lol your nickname in real life is koolaid man?

No silly.

silverblk mystix
07-01-2013, 05:18 PM
went to lunch with a friend today...backdrop: we messed around quite a bit in the past whenever she's been in town...at any rate she told me she's engaged now as of 2 weeks ago and showed me a nice 2 carat ring...her fiance (some nerdy looking white boy) is still in school and about to graduate. So I took her to an upscale sushi bar and afterwards we sat in my car and talked some more bout her current life in Europe and her boyfriend here in the US...interestingly enough we also talked about sex...her idea not mine...I wanted to probe her on why a fiance and why now.....she teared up a bit and told me that it happened so fast and that she's been seeing him for only 8 months but she's totally in love...she said he's man's man...and I was like yeah right...:lol she's 32 and he's 30...she showed me his pics...she said he made her feel safe and he bonded with her emotionally...I asked her about sex and she said it was fine...and of course being immature like I am I asked how he compared to me and she just said "STOP IT" with a smile...but she said flat out: "Kool" I am Happy and I told her I was for her too...

So I say that to say this....I'm proud of her...I asked if I could make love to her one more time and she hugged me tight (likely trying to get one more feel of my bulge) :lol but said she NO...and she meant it...said she that while she would like to, she was in love and she wouldn't do it...she also told me that she loved me and would always be there for me...and she gave me a kiss on the cheek...and told me to call her more often...and I dropped her off back at work.

I wasn't upset nor did I feel dissed but it was good to see that some women are decent and it made me pause for a second... and rethink just what in the fuck am I doing out here...Kudo's to my friend and congrats to her and her fiance....:toast

Truthfully, you never were a good enough lover or she would have come back for more. It's alright though, not all of you can be that guy.

Just some of us.

TeyshaBlue
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
No silly.

Silly is even weirder than koolaid man.

Avante
07-01-2013, 07:25 PM

Puppy love how cute.

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Truthfully, you never were a good enough lover or she would have come back for more. It's alright though, not all of you can be that guy.

Just some of us.

trust me... I done been through some muthafuckas :lol

c4aF_G_ZlRM

silverblk mystix
07-01-2013, 07:34 PM
trust me... I done been through some muthafuckas :lol

c4aF_G_ZlRM

If I know women - here is what will happen...

She will stay faithful to this guy....for now.

If you rocked her world or turned her out - when you were with her.....one day....someday...

She will break the glass on that "dik in a glass jar- break glass only in case of emergency"

and your phone will ring...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 07:56 PM
If I know women - here is what will happen...

She will stay faithful to this guy....for now.

If you rocked her world or turned her out - when you were with her.....one day....someday...

She will break the glass on that "dik in a glass jar- break glass only in case of emergency"

and your phone will ring...:lol

maybe...but I've been down this road before...I left a beautiful girl in my Cali hometown...she still wants to marry me...I just feel awful I'm such a bad guy when it comes to this commitment shit...I can't marry every woman in the world...I really get exasperated behind it at times..because sometimes I lose good friends because they want more and I just can't....I have so much more to do and see before it's time...it's the one soft spot about me...I love my female friends but if I choose one then what next...the others will likely hate me and that bothers me..it's like the only thing I really don't have an answer for in all seriousness...

silverblk mystix
07-01-2013, 07:57 PM
maybe...but I've been down this road before...I left a beautiful girl in my Cali hometown...she still wants to marry me...I just feel awful I'm such a bad guy when it comes to this commitment shit...I can't marry every woman in the world...I really get exasperated behind it at times..because sometimes I lose good friends because they want more and I just can't....I have so much more to do and see before it's time...it's the one soft spot about me...I love my female friends but if I choose one then what next...the others will likely hate me and that bothers me..it's like the only thing I really don't have an answer for in all seriousness...

Best to get it all out of your system anyways. Why rush? I didn't get married til 40. Got a lot out of my system.

Rogue
07-01-2013, 08:58 PM
a "really decent" woman wouldn't talk about such stuffs with a man that's neither her bf or husband, not to say making love with him

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 09:00 PM
a "really decent" woman wouldn't talk about such stuffs with a man that's neither her bf or husband, not to say making love with him

actually a really decent woman wouldn't leak pics of her pussy and claim it was a hacker tbh.... (hint hint)

silverblk mystix
07-01-2013, 09:04 PM
actually a really decent woman wouldn't leak pics of her pussy and claim it was a hacker tbh.... (hint hint)

zing!

lol

Rogue
07-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Can't disagree on this. She's not a good woman by any means but it never seems to bother me, at all, because I'm a lifelong celibate and the only things of her that I admire are her superb intelligence and charisma, and her beauty of course, but those never include the lifestyle she prefers. mean even if i wasn't a celibate, someone like her would be the last woman on my interest list despite how beautiful she looks. She's just like a work of art to me, it looks great in the museum but if you bring it home it would be nothing but a piece of cloth or stone.