PDA

View Full Version : OT: Whats the Big deal about Dwights Kids?

King Nupe
07-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Some of you clowns have 2 and 3 kids and only make $28,000 a year. So if he has 6 or 8, but makes 20,000,000 a year, by all accounts provides for them, then who are you scrubs to talk??? I'm just curious.

gnsf0946
07-01-2013, 05:58 PM
they're jealous of his reproductive skills

Thread
07-01-2013, 05:59 PM
It's a black thing.

fevertrees
07-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Some of you clowns have 2 and 3 kids and only make $28,000 a year. So if he has 6 or 8, but makes 20,000,000 a year, by all accounts provides for them, then who are you scrubs to talk??? I'm just curious.

They make it a hassle for me and my partner to try to adopt a kid but let this irresponsible primate go running around spreading his seed to any white woman who spreads her legs.....maybe he's trying to set up a reality show once his injured ass washes out of the league?

Juggity
07-01-2013, 06:03 PM
The hypocrisy of coming into the NBA trying to preach about morality and changing the NBA logo to a cross, and then spectacularly failing to be monogamous and having 8 kids with 6 women in 4 or 5 years.

The big deal is that Dwight misrepresents himself to a huge extent.

Venti Quattro
07-01-2013, 06:05 PM
:lmao Rationalizing bastard children

Thread
07-01-2013, 06:06 PM
The hypocrisy of coming into the NBA trying to preach about morality and changing the NBA logo to a cross, and then spectacularly failing to be monogamous and having 8 kids with 6 women in 4 or 5 years.

Now, now, now you want to get your umbrage on. Your people have been bed hopping for years now, Jugs. Your people have raped, Jugs. Your people have quit on their employer in order to come to you, Jugs.

Forget it.

JMarkJohns
07-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Fucker should wrap up. Even at a discounted percentage with the six kids, he's already seeing 25-30% of his income gone in child support payments.

When Leinart had a bastard kid, the mom got nearly $200K per year while he was with the Cardinals.

That's one kid with one woman.

Howard makes more per, so his number could be even higher per kid.

There's a woman who's written a book on how to bag yourself am athlete father, attracting women women with the claim of never having to work again in their life.

Leetonidas
07-01-2013, 06:36 PM
because he was a bible thumping wannabe good christian boy pledging to spread god's word throughout the league when he came out of highschool you chode

PlayNando
07-01-2013, 06:42 PM

This, basically.

It's just an example of gringo monkeyballing, tbh. International intelligent players don't do this crap. Fkn scrub 'Murican players make me shake my head so much. The NBA needs more international intelligence before the Spanish League overtakes the NBA as the best basketball league on the planet.

BatManu20
07-01-2013, 07:09 PM
because he was a bible thumping wannabe good christian boy pledging to spread god's word throughout the league when he came out of highschool you chode

:lol

Leetonidas
07-01-2013, 07:13 PM
This, basically.

It's just an example of gringo monkeyballing, tbh. International intelligent players don't do this crap. Fkn scrub 'Murican players make me shake my head so much. The NBA needs more international intelligence before the Spanish League overtakes the NBA as the best basketball league on the planet.

your schtick is ghey

Xevious
07-01-2013, 07:16 PM
He's gonna be broke when that NBA paycheck stops coming in.

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:36 PM
He's gonna be broke when that NBA paycheck stops coming in.

Yep, and you couldn't tell him if you tried for a solid hour.

~O~
07-01-2013, 07:38 PM
So you think....having multiple kids with many women is ethical? Moral?

Money is a corrupt object that destroys logic and creates dark or unnecessary needs.

Spurs9
07-01-2013, 07:39 PM
No kids and 100k+ here

Thread
07-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Money is a corrupt object that destroys logic and creates dark or unnecessary needs.

Sad, but, true.

JamStone
07-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Even a dumbass should be able to learn how to pull out

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 07:47 PM
They make it a hassle for me and my partner to try to adopt a kid but let this irresponsible primate go running around spreading his seed to any white woman who spreads her legs.....maybe he's trying to set up a reality show once his injured ass washes out of the league?

even monkey's know faggotry is wrong

Koolaid_Man
07-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Even a dumbass should be able to learn how to pull out

pulling out is not always easy...I say buy her some pills and watch her take them...or slap on a jimmy...but ain't nothing like going raw...it's such a sensational feeling

jeebus
07-01-2013, 08:20 PM
pulling out is not always easy...I say buy her some pills and watch her take them...or slap on a jimmy...but ain't nothing like going raw...it's such a sensational feeling
it's posts like these that make me wish mavs>foreskin wasn't banned.

Thebesteva
07-01-2013, 08:43 PM

Basically he's the Evander Holyfield of the NBA. Evander was also called out for the same reason by a few fighters. Coincedentally, Evander went on to make approximately $200 million in his career and became broke after being sued by all the woman he impregnated.

PlayNando
07-01-2013, 09:18 PM
your schtick is ghey
You're just mad because you know it's true. :lol

Leetonidas
07-01-2013, 09:18 PM
yep im fucking pissed. faggot

Bill_Brasky
07-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Crofl it's probably the fact that he fell for the slut trap 6 times now proving that he's retarded

Rogue
07-01-2013, 09:53 PM
agree, guys or girls with 8 zeros next to their names have the luxury to abuse their lives as much as they want. ridiculing DH on the number of his kids is just like criticizing my goddess for smoking weed, they pay for everything with their own money, not yours

King Nupe
07-01-2013, 11:10 PM
How many chicks have some of you hit over your lifetime? What if 8 of them came back and said, Hey I had a child that I hid from you. Thats very possible, even with protection.

Tim_duncan21
07-02-2013, 01:57 AM
Does the amount you pay for child support is computed based on a certain percentage of your income? I think the contract Dwight received up to now is more than enough to support his children.