PDA

View Full Version : Obum on spying: It's cool, everyone does it it's just gathering of talking points tbh

cheguevara
07-01-2013, 06:27 PM
:lmao this guy might actually surpass W as worst president in the last 30 years

I thought nobody would ever sniff W's record and it might be surpassed by just the president after him :lmao

wow and the hypocrisy is not even the worst part, this guy Obama actually believes what he is saying and is as insolent as a W in his worse

this is today:
"I guarantee you that in European capitals, there are people who are interested in, if not what I had for breakfast, at least what my talking points might be should I end up meeting with their leaders," Obama said. "That is how intelligence services operate."

"penetrating that and they try to get that information. There’s a big difference between that and a hacker directly connected with the Chinese government or the Chinese military breaking into Apple’s software systems to see if they can obtain the designs for the latest Apple product. That’s theft. And we can’t tolerate that."

so bugging the EU headquarters is nothing compared to China trying to get their hands on the latest IPAD

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

fucking bizarro world IMO

SA210
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Been calling this dude a fraud since like 2007 in this forum :lmao

cheguevara
07-01-2013, 06:35 PM
According to Obama, Nixon should have never resigned, cause all he was trying to do is gather info on talking points

:lol

SA210
07-01-2013, 06:53 PM
:lmao

DMX7
07-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Actually, it is cool. Everyone does do it... and we would be stupid not to as well.

Nothing to see here. No big deal.

cheguevara
07-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Actually, it is cool. Everyone does do it... and we would be stupid not to as well.

Nothing to see here. No big deal.

Sorry not everyone bugs the offices of their allies.

Hope and change allright

Rogue
07-01-2013, 11:03 PM
That guy sn0wden just leaked some truth and now the US government is wanting his head. chinks have no privilege to defend or justify scrounging technology from other countries because that's totally wrong, but it's a whole different story when you tap the phones of your European "allies", it's a blatant act of distrust, an insult to all those countries who fought on your side from Afghanistan to Iraq.

Obama was trying to divert the talk towards the chinks which's apparent. He's quite a pro in the game called "blame card" and he was just playing it one more time when he got caught with pants down.

Jacob1983
07-02-2013, 01:09 AM
Obama can do it because he's half black and a Democrat. He's also the coolest guy ever. That's what his cult members believe. In reality, Obama is basically a liberal Republican.

Rogue
07-02-2013, 01:34 AM
republicans won't draw a picture of bread to kill the hunger though, nor will anyone of them play the blame card as much as Obama does. I'm a real independent and I ain't gonna defend any party, my point is that if Bush was a bad president, then Obama can only be even worse. My goddess will learn that and will switch to the right side, I believe

lefty
07-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Obama is shit, but he is no different than any democrat or rep president tbh

They are all assholes tbh :lol

Wild Cobra
07-02-2013, 03:42 AM
:lmao this guy might actually surpass W as worst president in the last 30 years

You are finally realizing he is the worse president in history?

Where have you been all these years?

hater
07-02-2013, 04:39 AM
can't really defend this guy these days.

same way can't defend Manu upstairs, yet the Church of Manu is alive and well.

don't fucking understand Obama Lemmings, don't fucking understand Ginobili Lemmings. These 2 are horrible human beings

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2013, 06:30 AM
According to Obama, Nixon should have never resigned, cause all he was trying to do is gather info on talking points

:lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
07-02-2013, 07:15 AM
SO we have people surprised that our govt spies on every other govt in the world.. shocking!..lol

I am trying to figure out what the problem is? Should we not spy on all govt.'s? I guess I should let everyone in on a little secret.. I bet there are European countries who are our allies that monitor what we do... oh the horrah!

hater
07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
SO we have people surprised that our govt spies on every other govt in the world.. shocking!..lol

I am trying to figure out what the problem is? Should we not spy on all govt.'s? I guess I should let everyone in on a little secret.. I bet there are European countries who are our allies that monitor what we do... oh the horrah!

cold war is over imo

what is the goal of bugging the EU headquarters? I thought they our allies?

LnGrrrR
07-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Worst president in history WC? That's a bit of hyperbole.

SA210
07-02-2013, 03:42 PM
cold war is over imo

He's only asking that question to defend Obama, tbh.

SA210
07-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Obama can do it because he's half black and a Democrat. He's also the coolest guy ever. That's what his cult members believe. In reality, Obama is basically a liberal Republican.

George Gervin's Afro
07-02-2013, 03:56 PM
cold war is over imo

So I guess we should just trust everybody that say they are our friends.. .. I am not necessarily an Obama supporter, rather this issue isn't about Obama... So I guess now that the IRaq war is over and they are our friends we shouldn't spy on them...

hater
07-02-2013, 03:59 PM
So I guess we should just trust everybody that say they are our friends.. .. I am not necessarily an Obama supporter, rather this issue isn't about Obama... So I guess now that the IRaq war is over and they are our friends we shouldn't spy on them...

I'm just trying to understand how a meeting at the EU headquarters is a national security threat?

what could they be discussing that will threaten our security?

George Gervin's Afro
07-02-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm just trying to understand how a meeting at the EU headquarters is a national security threat?

what could they be discussing that will threaten our security?

I don't know... but is it wrong to make sure they are not a threat?

what about Isreal? Should we eavesdrop on their conversations?