PDA

View Full Version : NBA: AK-47 and Intelligent Basketball

PlayNando
07-01-2013, 09:45 PM
As you may know, I have been harping on international intelligence recently. However, I now bring you a quote from Andrei Kirilenko who talks about this in some detail...

Question: A Russian man has been traditionally notable for his great physical power (that is to say, the muscles). Without muscles you have no place in modern basketball, especially if you are a center. But compared to the Americans we look quite feeble. Why is is so?

Answer: We look quite feeble, I agree. But looking at the training of a guy who starts playing in college and continues his career in the league, you can’t imagine how much time they spend in gyms in America. A hundred times more than we do. People don’t only play basketball, but also work out regularly, whole programs are developed there. We lag behind in this regard, we try to play more with our talent, we want to prevail with tactics, approach, ‘intelligent’ basketball, I’d say. In America it’s purely one-on-one game – you have to be stronger, faster, jump better. It’s also the nature that favors black players making them physically stronger than we are – that is a scientifically proven fact.

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/08/16/andrei-kirilenko-talks-muscles-sausages-and-his-giant-back-tattoo/

As you can see, AK-47 is clearly saying that most 'Muricans are monkeyballers with little in the way of basketball intelligence while international players are not as athletic, but approach the game of basketball with great intelligence and rationality.

Indeed, he is correct and this is the truth that I have been spreading.

spurraider21
07-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Blair knows the system....... Remember 30/20 (which never happened)........
Blair is an elite rebounder........

fag

Thread
07-01-2013, 09:52 PM
AK lost the edge, he was holding on too tight. Hell, he almost made his kid an orphan and he hadn't even seen him yet.

Arnold Toht
07-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Whose troll is this? :lol

PlayNando
07-02-2013, 01:22 AM
AK lost the edge, he was holding on too tight. Hell, he almost made his kid an orphan and he hadn't even seen him yet.
His wife displays intelligence by realizing that he is a pro athlete and is going to cheat on her, so she allows him to have sex with another woman once per year. This is a rational marriage.

Unfortunately, gringos expect this Utopian purity. SMH.

ElNono
07-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Whose troll is this? :lol

exactly what I've been wondering :lol

HI-FI
07-02-2013, 01:41 AM
exactly what I've been wondering :lol

so did you become an actual moderator? and if so, can't you compare IP addresses or do you not have those privileges?

ElNono
07-02-2013, 01:51 AM
so did you become an actual moderator? and if so, can't you compare IP addresses or do you not have those privileges?

Can't do that, tbh... but hey...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mpijo2.jpg

HI-FI
07-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Can't do that, tbh... but hey...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mpijo2.jpg

nice. sincere props on becoming a moderator. although I feel a bit uneasy with one of Manu's agents/representatives moderating this place, I still support the nomination. we could use a bit more moderation.

now about that "Delete Posts as Spam" feature and boutonsdeux/Great Yacht ....

unleashbaynes
07-02-2013, 01:56 AM
my boy is international and hes a big strong bruiser. stronger than lebron probly. AK has no idea.

ElNono
07-02-2013, 02:06 AM
nice. sincere props on becoming a moderator. although I feel a bit uneasy with one of Manu's agents/representatives moderating this place, I still support the nomination. we could use a bit more moderation.

There's no "Delete Posts as Stupid" option yet, tbh

PlayNando
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
my boy is international and hes a big strong bruiser. stronger than lebron probly. AK has no idea.
Hey, Aron Baynes.

PlayNando
07-02-2013, 12:24 PM
There's no "Delete Posts as Stupid" option yet, tbh
If every stupid post was deleted, there would be no posts on these forums aside from Timvp's posts, tbh.

JamStone
07-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Clearly Russia needs to put its people through 200 years of slavery to weed out the weaklings.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM

And that faggot Avante....

monosylab1k
07-02-2013, 12:40 PM
I didn't realize literally crying on the bench cuz you don't get enough minutes is a product of basketball IQ.

Thread
07-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I thought he walked tall & was a man of force & consequence. I was sadly mistaken.

angrydude
07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Clearly Russia needs to put its people through 200 years of slavery to weed out the weaklings.

Nah, they just shoot em

ElNono
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Where's Stalin at to settle this?

Brazil
07-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Mother Russia voices are mysterious

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2013, 01:52 PM
ElNono u clown, unleash me upstairs ma nigga

ElNono
07-02-2013, 01:55 PM
ElNono u clown, unleash me upstairs ma nigga

nigga, I don't have that powa, but you should definitely ask timvp, tbh... you can't possibly be any worse than the new crowd upstairs...

playblair
07-02-2013, 02:02 PM

PlayNando
07-02-2013, 02:03 PM
TDMVPDPOY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977) is one of my favorite posters. The fact that he isn't allowed to unleash truth bombs upstairs is sad, tbh...

American censorship... :(

Just like the NSA....

Vash StampedE
07-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Is this guy an NBA scout?

JohnnyMax
07-02-2013, 02:06 PM
It’s also the nature that favors black players making them physically stronger than we are – that is a scientifically proven fact.

You can't say this in America. He must have been overseas when he said that.

HI-FI
07-02-2013, 05:05 PM
nigga, I don't have that powa, but you should definitely ask timvp, tbh... you can't possibly be any worse than the new crowd upstairs...

this. i don't understand what TDMVPDPOY did in the first place. he dropped a lot of truth bombs and it pissed off the ruling class upstairs. now we have a class of plebeians that are pretty bad, but they must serve some ulterior motive for the elites. I want to see the asian nigga unleashed upstairs with some of his vintage, Peter Holt & Caterpillar bads.