PDA

View Full Version : Cowherd officially a doucher

coachmac87
07-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Mentioned top 8 teams. Spurs not even mentioned....maybe we slipped his mind.

He's obsessed with LeBron and the Heatles..

1 rebound or free throw from being champs..not top 8 team???

Man can't wait till next year....already being counted out

rjv
07-02-2013, 09:49 AM
cowherd has always been a front runner and delights in taking jabs at teams whose fan base dislikes him. in the end, who cares ? we could be ranked dead last and that has no bearing on how next season plays out.

Ron Swanson
07-02-2013, 09:50 AM
cowherd has always been a front runner and delights in taking jabs at teams whose fan base dislikes him. in the end, who cares ? we could be ranked dead last and that has no bearing on how next season plays out.

This is 100% correct.

coyotes_geek
07-02-2013, 10:01 AM
People actually listen to Cowherd outside of football season?

Spur|n|Austin
07-02-2013, 10:04 AM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/044/143/bill-cowher-mouth_display_image_display_image.jpg?1332189450

coachmac87
07-02-2013, 10:07 AM
He put Miami, OKC, Houston, Chicago, Indiana, Brooklyn, Clippers, Memphis and I wanna say NY

TheGreatYacht
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
What pisses me off is that the Spurs made him look like a genius. Cowherd was talking shi* during the NBA Finals saying that he has successfully predicted the NBA Finals winners for the past 4 years or something like that. He was saying the Spurs have no talent, that the Bulls and Pacers are better teams than the Spurs, and that the Heat should have no problem handling the Spurs. Well, we were 28 seconds away from winning it all and making that fuc*er of Cowherd eat crow until Pop and Manu gave the game away. Good sh*t Pop and Manu!

rjv
07-02-2013, 10:08 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/044/143/bill-cowher-mouth_display_image_display_image.jpg?1332189450

no need to even do that. he'll pick bama or usc and the 49ers or denver.

coachmac87
07-02-2013, 10:15 AM
What pisses me off is that the Spurs made him look like a genius. Cowherd was talking shi* during the NBA Finals saying that he has successfully predicted the NBA Finals winners for the past 4 years or something like that. He was saying the Spurs have no talent, that the Bulls and Pacers are better teams than the Spurs, and that the Heat should have no problem handling the Spurs. Well, we were 28 seconds away from winning it all and making that fuc*er of Cowherd eat crow until Pop and Manu gave the game away. Good sh*t Pop and Manu!

Yes I know. 1 reb away and he makes it seem like we were never there. I already know his reasoning on why were not in his top 8. We're too "old".

Every major media outlet had given Spurs props and realizes how fortunate Miami was. Cowherd thinks they're leaps and bounds over everybody else...

Age will catch up to the Heat this year...then he'll jump on Bulls bandwagon..he's kinda already starting to

deibero
07-02-2013, 10:15 AM

he was wrong because the heat had all type of problems with the spurs. as a matter of fact spurs got more respect this year losing the finals than in all their years winning it so just let it go...

btw, its about time we stop making threads every time a stupid espn personality ignores or says some nonsense about our team. it just doesnt matter!

TheyCallMePro
07-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Just listened to this as well. This guy really get's to me. You just know he KNEW he was leaving the Spurs out on that BS list he made. Seriously. What's his deal? Why does he TRY to piss off fans of certain teams like this? We had his beloved Heat BEAT. God. Thank God his show was bumped for U-20 Soccer. At the end of his show he was like "Were being bumped for Division 9 Volleyball. Enjoy."

Vic Petro
07-02-2013, 10:16 AM
People actually listen to Cowherd?

Fixed.

jermaine
07-02-2013, 10:22 AM

Its funny you ask that. I go home every day at this time an there's nothing on but NBAtv showing repeats of the finals, draft repets, or commercials of getting Heat championship merchandise. So I watch Colin to fall asleep. Lmbo He makes good points sometimes. But he sure can talk a mofos ear off about alotta nuttin. He knows collage football though.

coachmac87
07-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Dude is spot on when it comes to betting Football tho. He was I believe 70% right on his picks lol. He'll make you some $$

coachmac87
07-02-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm used to the Spurs getting disrespected. But being a 5-6th seed?? Our "system" all but guaranteed a top 3 seed lol

Skull-1
07-02-2013, 10:27 AM

Seconded.

coyotes_geek
07-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Why Spur fan obsesses about what the media thinks is beyond me.

dg7md
07-02-2013, 10:59 AM
He put Miami, OKC, Houston, Chicago, Indiana, Brooklyn, Clippers, Memphis and I wanna say NY

Brooklyn? :lol

Memphis? :lol

Unbelievable.

CitizenDwayne
07-02-2013, 11:39 AM
This guy's a fucking troll, and proves on a daily basis that he knows absolutely nothing about basketball (and possibly, sports in general).

Don't give him the honor of making a thread about him. That's just what he wants you to do.

jimo2305
07-02-2013, 11:41 AM
he's a love him or hate him kinda guy...

i've found a common ground by taking some of what he says with a grain of salt... i prefer SVP / Rusillo show..

Spur|n|Austin
07-02-2013, 11:54 AM
no need to even do that. he'll pick bama or usc and the 49ers or denver.

That's true..

ohmwrecker
07-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Oh, is it "official" now? Thanks.

Obstructed_View
07-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Oh, is it "official" now? Thanks.

IKR?

InRareForm
07-02-2013, 12:12 PM
He needs to stick to football

kobexxx
07-02-2013, 12:18 PM
brooklyn got Pierce and Garnett plus Deron and Lopez..
Memphis are young and went deep in the playoffs last yr.. these 2 are legitimate, and can be over spurs next year.. just saying

RD2191
07-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Kobe with robdiaz like bads.

Biernutz
07-02-2013, 04:11 PM
The guy is a mother ship asshat:troll who plays to the low info t-shirt fan. He never watched a Spurs game till the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
07-02-2013, 04:16 PM

LMFAO at NY or Memphis or BKLYN or Clippers or HOUSTON ahead of the Spurs. Is he retarded? OKC maybe, Miami yeah they won the title but we were in a game 7 and could have beaten them. Is he stupid?

Solid D
07-02-2013, 04:30 PM
I had to check date to see if this thread was originally posted 5 years ago and bumped and rebumped and rebumped...

Spanklin
07-02-2013, 06:36 PM

He has a point with most those teams and Spurs getting no younger TBH. Brooklyn just got mad good.

We need to upgrade the hell away from Gino and we be good too.

Baam
07-02-2013, 06:37 PM
He's right, we're getting weaker when everyone else is getting stronger.

therealtruth
07-03-2013, 02:54 AM

That's why it's hard for the media to pick the Spurs. They tend to choke in that situation.

spurraider21
07-03-2013, 02:56 AM
He's right, we're getting weaker when everyone else is getting stronger.

yeah we've really been moving backwards lately. from a 1st round knockout, to the conference finals, to the finals. trajectory looks bad

Seefourdc
07-03-2013, 06:27 AM
yeah we've really been moving backwards lately. from a 1st round knockout, to the conference finals, to the finals. trajectory looks bad

You peaked.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE0cbSHVtTtkksC0_EDSN1S6Cs5qtfT 9qS4In-vh16Hyds_uwC

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-03-2013, 11:50 AM
I had to check date to see if this thread was originally posted 5 years ago and bumped and rebumped and rebumped...

Definitely heard this before many times.

Cowherd is like so many of today's media. He's uninformed about half of what he talks about. From what little I've seen of him talking hoops I've realized pretty quickly that the guy really doesn't have a clue. Not sure he ever touched a basketball in his lifetime. I always think the media guys that have played the game tend to respect the Spurs (in general with a few exceptions) more than the guys who've never laced them up.

tuncaboylu
07-03-2013, 11:57 AM
I'm not questioning the others, I only want to learn that why OKC is better than us?

Kevin Martin left them. Kendrick Perkins averaged 2.2 points 3.7 rebounds and %27 FG in play-offs. Ibaka became a so so player, they don't have any room to make move in free-agency, they don't have good trade chips as well.

Why is OKC better than us?

timtonymanurich
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
I don't always refer to Colin Cowherd as a douche, but when I do, I prefer to call him: "Bag with which one douches".

Sean Cagney
07-03-2013, 02:03 PM
You peaked.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE0cbSHVtTtkksC0_EDSN1S6Cs5qtfT 9qS4In-vh16Hyds_uwC

Happens to every team though, longevity has been crazy for the Spurs when most teams see a year or two and then fall appart this one has been good for so long. Age happens.

Budkin
07-03-2013, 02:05 PM
That game 6 loss still hurts like a motherfucker. I know I need to move on but fuck... still can't believe it.

Shifty
07-03-2013, 02:10 PM
That's why it's hard for the media to pick the Spurs. They tend to choke in that situation.
As opposed as those multiple time champions he must have listed. Oh wait, all of those possible "better" teams only Miami has win it all the last few years. You could include the Lakers if you go back a little more.

Kidd K
07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Cowherd has been irrelevant for years with his notoriously lazy and shitty takes.

Stop making him relevant again by talking about him.