PDA

View Full Version : Free-agent madness: check your head and chill

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-02-2013, 06:52 PM
For all the woe-is-me doomsayers who think the world ended because we re-signed Tiago Splitter to a reasonable contract...

For all the unrealistic optimists who think the Spurs can grab every FA for cheap while forgetting that this is the NBA, we support the Spurs, and there are agents and a salary cap...

For all the cliff-jumpers who write a season off in the previous July...

Read this, please: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9443408/nba-free-agency-begins

The FA Madness hits people every year, makes them howling, hysterical morons. Try taking it all in your stride for once instead.

spursince#99
07-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Oh

texmich
07-02-2013, 07:05 PM
http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TOM-BRADY-FUCK-YOU-BITCHES.gif Save the pep rally speech, 9 mill lol, we fuckd

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Save the pep rally speech, 9 mill lol, we fuckd

Pep rally? This thread is nothing of the sort. It's a message to the panic-headed losers out there to grow up and realise that the world doesn't end with one signing.

How many years have you followed the NBA? Is the championship decided in July? If you're that sure the world has ended, why don't you fuck off somewhere else and forget about the Spurs?

Stop whining like a baby, grow up and get some perspective.

TheGreatYacht
07-02-2013, 07:18 PM
How many years have you followed the NBA? Is the championship decided in July? If you're that sure the world has ended, why don't you fuck off somewhere else and forget about the Spurs?

Stop whining like a baby, grow up and get some perspective.IF, big IF, but if the Spurs use the remaining cap space to resign Manu and Gary Neal, then I GUARANTEE that the Spurs will not get out of the Western Conference next year. If Manu gets paid his lucrative 6 or 7 Million that you homer fans want him to, then the Spurs will end up signing some scrub that got left out by a team. Now, if the Spurs use their remaining cap space to sign a key free agent(s), then I like their chances better.

RD2191
07-02-2013, 07:22 PM
:wakeupo

BackHome
07-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Well at least we have one player we need to replace and that is Blair....here is hoping that Neal gets a bigger contract somewhere else and that leaves us enough money to sign a better player.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-03-2013, 03:59 AM
This thread is not the place to discuss your paranoid fantasies. Try another. :lmao

It would be funny how crazy the Greys get during FA Madness, only it's not. That's why I mostly stay away during July when the Madness has ST fully in its grip. :lol

unforeseen
07-03-2013, 04:09 AM
Winning attracts the wrong fans sometimes. These people want to be Western version of the Heat.