PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Could have been in the D. Howard Sweepstakes

DMX7
07-02-2013, 07:19 PM
I think they know something too many other teams don't -- that Howard is a loser. We schooled his ass with Aron Baynes for Christ's sake. His focus was so poor Pop even had to yell at him during the NBA All-star game.

If the Spurs really wanted him, they could have made an incredible pitch. You get to play with T. Parker, K. Leonard, and you'll have one or two seasons with T. Duncan (the best PF of all-time) before the team is basically all yours... And that "team" is basically the best run operation in the NBA if not all of North American professional sports. The Spurs, however, know better. He simply isn't worth it.

Doyel droppin' truff bombs:
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/22610148/whoever-wins-howard-sweepstakes-will-land-the-nbas-biggest-loser

BatManu20
07-02-2013, 07:23 PM
1) I never want that dude in a Spurs uni, ever, and

2) He would never play in SA. He loves attention, and would get very little there compared to LA or HOU.

DMX7
07-02-2013, 07:27 PM
1) I never want that dude in a Spurs uni, ever, and

2) He would never play in SA. He loves attention, and would get very little there compared to LA or HOU.

He wouldn't get that much more attention in Houston. I live in Houston and have lived in S.A. Houston is a multiple sport/multiple things-to-do town. A star player in San Antonio is more of a God than a star in Houston if you ask me because San Antonio revolves around the Spurs.

Lincoln
07-02-2013, 07:30 PM
SA is a disgusting shithole

Bulaien999
07-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Houston is a football city.... Much less glory then in San Antonio

DMX7
07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
We also have the best bible study in the land. D. Rob and Little General preach like it's nobody's business.

Kai
07-02-2013, 08:30 PM
He wouldn't get that much more attention in Houston. I live in Houston and have lived in S.A. Houston is a multiple sport/multiple things-to-do town. A star player in San Antonio is more of a God than a star in Houston if you ask me because San Antonio revolves around the Spurs.

Houston is a football city.... Much less glory then in San Antonio

p sure he meant national attention. Dolphins have always, always owned Miami, didn't stop ESPN from plastering the Heat on everything they could. Harden + Howard (and Lin to an extent) is something casuals want to see on sportscenter.

Thread
07-02-2013, 10:17 PM

& I don't believe 6 improved it much.

tee, hee.

Juggity
07-02-2013, 10:44 PM

It's a decent, relatively inexpensive place to live. Not fun for a person with a superstar mentality of course. But for normal people, it's pretty good.

TIMMYtoZO
07-02-2013, 11:05 PM

Thread
07-02-2013, 11:20 PM
It's a decent, relatively inexpensive place to live. Not fun for a person with a superstar mentality of course. But for normal people, it's pretty good.

Sounds like Phoenix, Jugs. Is it laid out in a grid? We're like that and ya can't beat that. I can go cross town 75 miles on "one side street."

whitemamba
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
:lol spur fan still trying to cheer him self up somehow.

Salty
07-03-2013, 12:56 AM
:lol spur fan still trying to cheer him self up somehow.

#StayD12

Sean Cagney
07-03-2013, 12:58 AM

tee, hee.

No he got swept by the team who did the 6..... TEEE HEEE!!!!!!!!!

ezau
07-03-2013, 01:04 AM

tee, hee.

Skunker dynasty skunked by 6.