PDA

View Full Version : NBA: How could the Spurs do this to poor old Shawn Michaels?

Arnold Toht
07-02-2013, 10:47 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/HSMyHATDSh0/maxresdefault.jpg

:cry :cry playoff beard should've been shaved on the evening of June 18th

Thread
07-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Sad to see him aged.

Everything ends.

Halberto
07-02-2013, 11:02 PM
people still watch pro wrestling?

Thread
07-02-2013, 11:09 PM

Only in my memories.

MeloHype
07-02-2013, 11:26 PM
:cry

Ditty
07-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Only in my memories.

with 6 little boys

Thread
07-02-2013, 11:39 PM

You had that fucker too. Pockets 5's. You were giddy, a little light headed, that out of body feeling one gets at NBA World Title moment. Like you're walking on air, almost an epiphany as your body undergoes drastic chemical manifestations.

If I would have had to suffer 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe I woulda just shit my fucking Depends and just given up. I needed you to lose that more than you needed to win itPERIOD

Ditty
07-02-2013, 11:46 PM
You had that fucker too. Pockets 5's. You were giddy, a little light headed, that out of body feeling one gets at NBA World Title moment. Like you're walking on air, almost an epiphany as your body undergoes drastic chemical manifestations.

If I would have had to suffer 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe I woulda just shit my fucking Depends and just given up. I needed you to lose that more than you needed to win itPERIOD

Ohh man Cully I was at the At&t Center that night at the watch party, the cops were surrounding the court just in case the fans rushed the court. I brought out the cell phone ready to celebrate. The whole arena was jumping around & hugging each other like they won the lottery when Lebron turned it over with less then a minute left. Then all of a sudden it was taken away from me.

Stabula
07-03-2013, 01:07 AM

Thread
07-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Ohh man Cully I was at the At&t Center that night at the watch party, the cops were surrounding the court just in case the fans rushed the court. I brought out the cell phone ready to celebrate. The whole arena was jumping around & hugging each other like they won the lottery when Lebron turned it over with less then a minute left. Then all of a sudden it was taken away from me.

I imagine it was surreal.

UZER
07-03-2013, 09:33 AM

Then pop happened. Someone should make the meme, "I dont always lose champioships, but when I do, its when I have 99% chance of winning."