PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: She only has SEX with Champions

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 12:59 AM
It is the offseason so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5D7v5KJOo

Thebesteva
07-03-2013, 01:03 AM
Kobe should be married to a superstar or a celeb...not sure why he married this hood rat

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Kobe should be married to a superstar or a celeb...not sure why he married this hood rat

Yeah tbh she is ghetto and has no concept of what he does.

Thebesteva
07-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Yeah tbh she is ghetto and has no concept of what he does.

Honestly...the older I get the more I realize these NBA guys are full blown retarded. Dwight fucking fine ass girls raw without a vasectomy, you know he's got like 10 different STD's by now. Lebron marries the ugliest bitch possible from Akron so he can sell his fake good guy image, Kobe marries some latina whore from the hood at 18 years old.

These guys should be single, enjoying the good life without all this drama. Why do you think no one gave a fuck when Ben Rothelsberger took the pussy? Cuz hes a single guy and he wasnt cheating (also cuz he's white), its that cheating thing that makes these guys lose their endorsments.

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Honestly...the older I get the more I realize these NBA guys are full blown retarded. Dwight fucking fine ass girls raw without a vasectomy, you know he's got like 10 different STD's by now. Lebron marries the ugliest bitch possible from Akron so he can sell his fake good guy image, Kobe marries some latina whore from the hood at 18 years old.

These guys should be single, enjoying the good life without all this drama. Why do you think no one gave a fuck when Ben Rothelsberger took the pussy? Cuz hes a single guy and he wasnt cheating (also cuz he's white), its that cheating thing that makes these guys lose their endorsments.

Tbh, it's insecurity/obsession. Kobe isn't seeing things objectively. As much as I am not a Kobe fan, he is 100 times above det hoodrat. Because he started out as a dumb kid with her though is why she has this hold over him. Nothing but destruction my friend. But this is the way the cookie crumbles for these guys. Just appreciate their NBA greatness and let them fuck up their personal lives as they see fit. It is their path to walk.

MeloHype
07-03-2013, 01:14 AM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/03/02/usp-nba_-miami-heat-victory-celebration-3_4_r537_c0-0-534-712.jpg

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 01:15 AM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/03/02/usp-nba_-miami-heat-victory-celebration-3_4_r537_c0-0-534-712.jpg

LOL!

Splits
07-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Eagle: explained, understood, forgiven.

Thebesteva
07-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Eagle: explained, understood, forgiven.

All BS aside...you guys dont actually believe he did that right? I was very neutral about it at the time but I thought it was clear that he just fucked some young girl like a dumb ass and she wanted money out of it.

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 01:25 AM
All BS aside...you guys dont actually believe he did that right? I was very neutral about it at the time but I thought it was clear that he just fucked some young girl like a dumb ass and she wanted money out of it.

I tend to agree with you about what probably happened/didn't happen but we'll never know for sure. NBA players get scammed all the time. Goldiggers and opportunist groupies can fuck shit up quickly for these guys. But they accept these possibilities when they take on God-like status. They need to be really careful and Kobe wasn't in that particular instance.

Splits
07-03-2013, 01:28 AM

Oh dear baby Jesus here we go... Going to be a long offseason.

PingPong
07-03-2013, 01:34 AM
They're american-african. They weren't the most popular kids in their teen years, except for the ratchets. Probably they are very insecure. The euro-pussies are exactly the opposite. The fuckin' Sasha Vujacic banged Maria Sharapova; Marko Jaric is married to Adriana Lima. :bang

Calispursfan11
07-03-2013, 01:36 AM
They're american-african. They weren't the most popular kids in their teen years, except for the ratchets. Probably they are very insecure. The euro-pussies are exactly the opposite. The fuckin' Sasha Vujacic banged Maria Sharapova; Marko Jaric is married to Adriana Lima. :bang

:tu to the euros tbh

BatManu20
07-03-2013, 01:43 AM
:lol Kobe could've married any girl in the world that he wanted, and he somehow chose this trailerpark garbage hood rat bitch... I mean seriously.

Thebesteva
07-03-2013, 01:57 AM
I tend to agree with you about what probably happened/didn't happen but we'll never know for sure. NBA players get scammed all the time. Goldiggers and opportunist groupies can fuck shit up quickly for these guys. But they accept these possibilities when they take on God-like status. They need to be really careful and Kobe wasn't in that particular instance.

Oh dear baby Jesus here we go... Going to be a long offseason.

The only fact I need to know...it was SCIENTIFICALLY proven she had sex with 2-3 men within a week after her 'rape' experience. That doesn't happen to someone who just got raped...no girls out there fucking the following week.

ElNono
07-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Kobe rapedPERIOD

AchillesHeel
07-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Lol, remember that part about that Colorado bitch not letting Kobe cum on her face so after he was done raping her he jerked off in the same room?

Bynumite
07-03-2013, 03:10 AM
She only fucks every dick in the vicinity except Duncan :lmao

Jim got cuckedPERIOD :lmao

Rogue
07-03-2013, 03:30 AM

and a canadian faggot named Raynolds married my goddess :ihit:

I ain't hating him for marrying my goddess though, it ain't about jealousy because marriage would be the last thing to make a lifelong celibate feel jealous of, in fact I'm only gonna wish the couple happiness. But son of a bitch divorced my goddess and she was left in depression for quite a while. motherfucker should've been charged with felony and sentenced to 10+ years in jail for breaking my goddess's heart :cry

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Man I dislike Kobe as much as the next guy but how many guys have won 5 times? What a dumb bitch tbh he shoulda ditched the trash the second he signed.

Instead he ended up publicly shamed via The Begging part 1.....

Bynumite
07-03-2013, 04:53 AM
You can talk shit about Vanessa but at least that bitch is ride or die and that's a good bitch in my book. She stayed with Kobe even after Colorado when she could have easily walked away with half the fortune, mansions etc.

Maybe Vanessa can't stay away from the spotlight that comes associated with Kobe but those same reasons didn't stop Amy Duncan from cucking jim during the past 3 years with god knows how many dudes in San Antonio.

KaiRMD1
07-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Looks like Vanessa is angling toward Lebron James

AchillesHeel
07-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Looks like Vanessa is angling toward Lebron James

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIbNTw9CAAAnHM7.jpg:large

mercos
07-03-2013, 03:26 PM
The league should have worked a marriage ban into the last collective bargaining agreement. Sometimes you gotta save a man from himself.

Thread
07-03-2013, 03:52 PM
You can talk shit about Vanessa but at least that bitch is ride or die and that's a good bitch in my book. She stayed with Kobe even after Colorado when she could have easily walked away with half the fortune, mansions etc.

Maybe Vanessa can't stay away from the spotlight that comes associated with Kobe but those same reasons didn't stop Amy Duncan from cucking jim during the past 3 years with god knows how many dudes in San Antonio.

Mitey

Suspect
07-03-2013, 06:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIbNTw9CAAAnHM7.jpg:large
http://www.soundoffcolumn.com/images/kobe-kids-4-30-08.jpg

ohmwrecker
07-03-2013, 07:29 PM
She really is hideous, isn't she?