PDA

View Full Version : TheGreatYacht ceiling

Pages : [1] 2

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:31 PM
offseason thread

curious to know your opinions

He is establishing himself as the pope, the commander in chief of NASFs squadrons. His takes are lets say controversial (to use a kind word), he showed a good capacity of buthurtness rising from GNSFs, not so much yet from BNSFs but he is a rookie.

So what is ceiling ? a perennial force at trolling ala KBP / TIMVPDPOTY... ? will he fade like a rose without water ? the new hater ? or is he a mere troll doing a reasonable job?

spursince#99
07-03-2013, 01:33 PM
offseason thread

He is establishing himself as the pope, the commander in chief of NASFs squadrons. His takes are lets say controversial (to use a kind word), he showed a good capacity of buthurtness rising from GNSFs, not so much yet from BNSFs but he is a rookie.

So what is ceiling ? a perennial force at trolling ala KBP / TIMVPDPOTY... ? will he fade like a rose without water ? the new hater ? or is he a mere troll doing a reasonable job?

He'll fade silently like a Bobby Jackson. :lol

spurraider21
07-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Based on his current trajectory I think he'll wind up on a fair share of ignore lists, then get pinked. After that, he'll just be an afterthought

ChumpDumper
He started a troll thread saying it wasn't a troll thread.

Never a good sign tbh.

Brazil
He'll fade silently like a Bobby Jackson. :lol

not sure yet but yeah a fading RMJ style is not something to be excluded

ElNono
07-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Kool has a better attention whoring game and TIMVPDPOTY has a better all around troll game... KBP was awful, tbh, but he'll be back before Derrick Rose...

All in all, he's an asset for the vet minimum, IMO...

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:36 PM
He started a troll thread saying it wasn't a troll thread.

Never a good sign tbh.

true dat but still receiving answers...maybe he is that good to survive that kind of thread

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 01:39 PM
He's getting shit on like he wants.

His response is crucial. If it's garden variety SBM prison sex smack, he's done for. Calling himself a realist isn't helping either.

monkeypunk
07-03-2013, 01:39 PM
KBP was awful, tbh, but he'll be back before Derrick Rose...

:rollin

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Kool has a better attention whoring game and TIMVPDPOTY has a better all around troll game... KBP was awful, tbh, but he'll be back before Derrick Rose...

All in all, he's an asset for the vet minimum, IMO...

KBP has always been underrated tbh, he was rock solid: most of his threads were reaching at least 5 pages of a mix of buthurtness and serious answers... the Greek PIG crisis killed him but there was nothing he could have done against this earthquake of shame.

I kinda miss his threads about how the great Panoufalopolis dude will dominate the nba in the near future.

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:43 PM
He's getting shit on like he wants.

His response is crucial. If it's garden variety SBM prison sex smack, he's done for. Calling himself a realist isn't helping either.

I agree here, his eventual posts in this thread will give us a good indication.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 01:43 PM
KBP's shameless denial of facts and willingness to make up anything to aid his cause made him a legend. The cries of racism and demands for banning were icing on the cake.

jjktkk
07-03-2013, 01:45 PM
At least great yacht attempts to make valid points.. Way better than sa210's retarded homophobe rants, and emoticons imo.

ChumpDumper
I agree here, his eventual posts in this thread will give us a good indication.His posting in this thread will just confirm the butthurt.

His not posting in this thread will confirm his obedience to me.

ElNono
KBP has always been underrated tbh, he was rock solid: most of his threads were reaching at least 5 pages of a mix of buthurtness and serious answers... the Greek PIG crisis killed him but there was nothing he could have done against this earthquake of shame.

I kinda miss his threads about how the great Panoufalopolis dude will dominate the nba in the near future.

I still remember when he said he was going to report me to the EU racism commission :lol

jjktkk
07-03-2013, 01:46 PM

Great entertainment.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
At least great yacht attempts to make valid points.. Way better than sa210's retarded homophobe rants, and emoticons imo.True, but TGY only has two arguments and posts about nothing else. Classic SpursTalk's The Agenders.

He needs to distinguish himself from that group and prove he can merit a solo storyline.

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I still remember when he said he was going to report me to the EU racism commission :lol

:lol forgot about dat one... his schticks were solid, unbreakable

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:48 PM
His posting in this thread will just confirm the butthurt.

His not posting in this thread will confirm his obedience to me.

chump doin' work tbh

texmich
07-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Serious question, are yall really proud to be bnsf, how long of ass kissing and cheeto eating time in front of your computer did it take for that. Yall remind me of some old ladies club always gossiping about other posters n shit lolhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjksl0hJB1qf4ywho1_500.gif

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Serious question, are yall really proud to be bnsf, how long of ass kissing and cheeto eating time in front of your computer did it take for that. Yall remind me of some old ladies club always gossiping about other posters n shit lolDamn, envy is an ugly thing.

It's not gossip if it's posted publicly tbh.

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Serious question, are yall really proud to be bnsf, how long of ass kissing and cheeto eating time in front of your computer did it take for that. Yall remind me of some old ladies club always gossiping about other posters n shit lol

less time than you to post this answer and add a nice cute meme tbh

I. Hustle
07-03-2013, 01:53 PM
LOL @ GNSF

oh and
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MAm8bCCP1fg/TvMo_h7v8lI/AAAAAAAACAg/wujBgEZc9RI/s400/cheetos2.jpg

TheGreatYacht
07-03-2013, 01:53 PM
21 replies in 20 minutes with a thread on my name? I didn't call for all that attention TBH.

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:54 PM
21 replies in 20 minutes with a thread on my name? I didn't call for all that attention TBH.

of course you did

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 01:54 PM
His posting in this thread will just confirm the butthurt.

His not posting in this thread will confirm his obedience to me.Option 1 it is.

SsKSpurs21
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
was is:
NASF
GNSF
BNSF

RD2191
07-03-2013, 01:56 PM
:lmao

Vic Petro
07-03-2013, 01:57 PM
KBP is 1st ballot troll HOF

Brazil
07-03-2013, 01:57 PM
was is:
NASF
GNSF
BNSF

You are definitely a NASF, hope it helps

spursince#99
07-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Am I pink yet?

Splits
07-03-2013, 02:00 PM
You are definitely a NASF, hope it helps

Not so sure about that, 2006 join date.

SsKSpurs21
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
doh!

texmich
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Wow ihustle n chump in one of your threads with your name in it, the greats are coming out, you guys are great reads n classic posts in the club, I don't feel it here in the spurs part of the forum idk why. Its almost like yall have to tone it down here

ChumpDumper
07-03-2013, 02:04 PM
This is the Spurs forum. If there is to be a flame war, might as well keep it in this thread.

spursince#99
07-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Whatever happened to SequSpur?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Eh I ignore him cause he's stupid as fuck.

marinoman
07-03-2013, 02:10 PM

sure you didnt Dwight Howard jr

barakz21
07-03-2013, 02:10 PM
This thread has been.... entertaining. :corn:

Brazil
07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Am I pink yet?

dude, I am a fan of your thread tbh... I guess ElNono the mod happened... anyway good job

ElNono
07-03-2013, 02:30 PM
dude, I am a fan of your thread tbh... I guess ElNono the mod happened... anyway good job

sorry, I was instructed to be ruthless and I plan to keep it that way... watch it!

Brazil
07-03-2013, 02:38 PM
sorry, I was instructed to be ruthless and I plan to keep it that way... watch it!

man... what the power do... :depressed

Brazil
07-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Better thread: Official Offseason bitching or Terrible Offseason ?

ffadicted
07-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Can we get a lighter grey color that barely doesn't match the BG just for him tbh?

Brazil
07-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Can we get a lighter grey color that barely doesn't match the BG just for him tbh?

we need a NASFs color imho

PlayNando
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
fkn scum tbh per par..............

look_at_g_shred
07-03-2013, 06:08 PM
What does it mean when your name is pinked?

Brazil
07-03-2013, 06:42 PM
What does it mean when your name is pinked?

That the poster is a faggot tbh

robert1886
07-03-2013, 07:09 PM
You've been crying in every thread...tbh...so yea you did

dallasmaverickslose
07-03-2013, 07:12 PM
TheGreatYacht in full meltdown as we speak :rollin

SpurOutofTownFan
07-03-2013, 07:45 PM
offseason thread

he's been a force in the hating-manu-wagon for weeks now. Always ready to have an opinion on this issue.

I'm not convinced he's a troll really - I think he genuinely believes what he says, which is truly sad.

He also has that racist signature - totally unwarranted and uncalled for. Not sure why he hasn't been banned yet.

Vic Petro
07-03-2013, 07:49 PM
he's been a force in the hating-manu-wagon for weeks now. Always ready to have an opinion on this issue.

I'm not convinced he's a troll really - I think he genuinely believes what he says, which is truly sad.

He also has that racist signature - totally unwarranted and uncalled for. Not sure why he hasn't been banned yet.

TheGreatYacht
07-03-2013, 07:58 PM
He also has that racist signature - totally unwarranted and uncalled for. Not sure why he hasn't been banned yet.Ok genius so if Manu were to get shot tomorrow in his home at Argentina, who would be the #1 suspect? Me? I enjoy trying to break you Spurs homers out of your little bubble, trying to wake you'll up and get you back to reality. I guess people never change when they have unconditional love for athletes as if they gave a shi* about you or they paid your bills. I am astonished at how many of you suffer from "celebrity worship syndrome."

Celebrity worship syndrome is an obsessive-addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal life. Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over glamorous film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship_syndrome

If you read further on, celebrity worship syndrome is actually a disease. Get some help.

benefactor
07-03-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm sure he stares at the ceiling while Baam is tossing his salad.

tesseractive
07-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Holy crap. I have sigs turned off, so I hadn't seen that particular horror.

:ban:

robert1886
07-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Lol so who would you pick up than can do what Manu can even with his screw ups at that price?

SpurOutofTownFan
07-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Ok genius so if Manu were to get shot tomorrow in his home at Argentina, who would be the #1 suspect? Me? I enjoy trying to break you Spurs homers out of your little bubble, trying to wake you'll up and get you back to reality. I guess people never change when they have unconditional love for athletes as if they gave a shi* about you or they paid your bills. I am astonished at how many of you suffer from "celebrity worship syndrome."

Celebrity worship syndrome is an obsessive-addictive disorder in which a person becomes overly involved with the details of a celebrity's personal life. Psychologists have indicated that though many people obsess over glamorous film, television, sport and pop stars, the only common factor between them is that they are all figures in the public eye.

If you read further on, celebrity worship syndrome is actually a disease. Get some help.

For educational purposes: do not cite wikipedia

For everything else: shut up you fucking racist piece of shit

dallasmaverickslose
07-03-2013, 08:04 PM

pgardn
07-03-2013, 08:42 PM
The Marianas Trench?

DJR210
07-03-2013, 08:50 PM
I would say he is currently a notch above Rapper, but slightly below GuitarDude27.

houston spurs fan
07-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Ok genius so if Manu were to get shot tomorrow in his home at Argentina, who would be the #1 suspect? Me? I enjoy trying to break you Spurs homers out of your little bubble, trying to wake you'll up and get you back to reality. I guess people never change when they have unconditional love for athletes as if they gave a shi* about you or they paid your bills. I am astonished at how many of you suffer from "celebrity worship syndrome."

You are a racist piece of shit.

hyhy
07-03-2013, 10:45 PM
His comments are usually sentences formed with "Pop and Manu suckers", "Homers", "wikipedia". Wonder how many sentences can he form with that.
Other than this, all he does is defend texmich, which imo is his troll, or his gay buddy.

Vash StampedE
07-04-2013, 12:19 AM
I think that GreatYatch is not trolling, he provides points/opinions/arguments straight from his heart. It's just that his takes are really bad and bigoted, which makes him a bad analyst.

SpurSpurSpurs
07-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Spurs fans dooesn't deserve this kind of treatment especially in their own forum. Smh...

Leetonidas
07-04-2013, 12:25 AM
decent, he incites a lot of butthurt but needs to balance the schtick out, can't just constantly shit on manu in every topic, needs to randomly shit on duncan some for super trolling

Pirate_Ghost
07-04-2013, 01:35 AM
or perhaps he is OP's troll?

Brazil
07-04-2013, 07:32 AM

I put signatures off and I'm at work, could you tell me what kind of signature he has ?

Brazil
07-04-2013, 07:32 AM
or perhaps he is OP's troll?

interesting...

Brazil
07-04-2013, 07:37 AM
I put signatures off and I'm at work, could you tell me what kind of signature he has ?

never mind just saw it on my phone

Brazil
07-04-2013, 07:41 AM
I would say he is currently a notch above Rapper, but slightly below GuitarDude27.

you have a point with GuitarDude27, he was good at pissing people off including me :depressed and dude was also racist. so yeah he is not there yet. Rapper now you trippin' he is good at nothing tbh, not the same category.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 08:14 AM
:flag:

SpurOutofTownFan
07-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Spurs fans dooesn't deserve this kind of treatment especially in their own forum. Smh...

hey - who are the asian chicks in your signature?

Leetonidas
07-04-2013, 10:16 AM
You are a racist piece of shit.

Argentinean is not a race

benefactor
07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
decent, he incites a lot of butthurt but needs to balance the schtick out, can't just constantly shit on manu in every topic, needs to randomly shit on duncan some for super trolling
Yeah...pretty amateur tbh. His type of trolling was being done 5 years ago.

Leetonidas
07-04-2013, 10:23 AM
tried and true though tbh especially on the greys

benefactor
07-04-2013, 10:34 AM
tried and true though tbh especially on the greys
Right on cue...:lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219176&p=6732222

Leetonidas
07-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Right on cue...:lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219176&p=6732222

holy shit :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Trolling upstairs is retarded though. This is where i come to read good takes from the likes of timvp, bruno, brazil, chinook, etc. Because of this recent influx of faggotry those types of posters have sort of stepped back from posting and are i guess just content to wait it out until SL starts before posting serious takes again.

So again not a fan of the bullshit we've been seeing here lately but as long as it cools down as the season approaches and they take their gayness downstairs it'll be OK.

Brazil
07-04-2013, 11:53 AM
my nigg' GreatYacht doin' work tbh, second thread dedicated to him in less of 24 hours... GuitarDude27 poor man's version ceiling is on the money...DJR210 with the goods on this one

ChumpDumper
07-04-2013, 12:32 PM

If you read further on, celebrity worship syndrome is actually a disease. Get some help.Trouble is, you're the one who only posts about Manu and has multiple pictures of him in your sig.

If anyone is obsessed, it's you.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Trouble is, you're the one who only posts about Manu and has multiple pictures of him in your sig.

:clap

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 12:44 PM
decent, he incites a lot of butthurt but needs to balance the schtick out, can't just constantly shit on manu in every topic, needs to randomly shit on duncan some for super trollingNah man, I've said it lots of times that Tim Duncan is the main reason why the Spurs have 4 championships. The one person that I would never talk shi* about is Timmy. That is why I feel so much hatred for Manu because SOB cost Timmy his 5th ring. Poor Timmy has worked his butt off for two years getting in shape only for this washed up player in a wheelchair and his beloved coach to fuc* it all up.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
But Duncan doesn't feel that way about it. You're calling Duncan an idiot for not feeling the way you do.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
I can take not liking Manu, but to say they'd rather have Redickis just dumb. How can we even take that seriously LOL

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 12:50 PM
I can take not liking Manu, but to say they'd rather have Redickis just dumb. How can we even take that seriously LOL

He's a :troll. Hint hint.

Brazil
07-04-2013, 04:01 PM
This Beli signing is a great material for my boy TheGreatYacht tbh...

manufan10
07-04-2013, 05:01 PM
I won't even give a shi* by then because my favorite player Tim Duncan will be gone. They can put you as the head coach for all I care. I'll be back though whenever the Spurs win the lottery and draft another legendary championship-type of player.

Whose troll is this? No way this is a real poster.

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 05:33 PM
Whose troll is this? No way this is a real poster.
He's a fkn scum. Isn't even a fan of the team. Band-wagon POS he is, tbh.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 06:22 PM
For educational purposes: do not cite wikipedia

For everything else: shut up you fucking racist piece of shit

Racist? Lol, not hardly. But he is way smarter than you and Brazil combined.

When you're out of ideas scream racism. It brings all logic to a halt.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Nah man, I've said it lots of times that Tim Duncan is the main reason why the Spurs have 4 championships. The one person that I would never talk shi* about is Timmy. That is why I feel so much hatred for Manu because SOB cost Timmy his 5th ring. Poor Timmy has worked his butt off for two years getting in shape only for this washed up player in a wheelchair and his beloved coach to fuc* it all up.And one. This one is on Manu.

ElNono
07-04-2013, 06:34 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

milkyway21
07-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Trouble is, you're the one who only posts about Manu and has multiple pictures of him in your sig.

looks like all he talked about is how he loves Duncan .. Obsession is positive :lmao

Enough already. Go ignore list. :sleep

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 07:05 PM
looks like all he talked about is how he loves Duncan .. Obsession is positive :lmao

Enough already. Go ignore list. :sleepYou're probably a Manutard yet you're calling me a Duncantard? How dare you!

milkyway21
07-04-2013, 07:11 PM
You're probably a Manutard yet you're calling me a Duncantard? How dare you!

my username has #21 in it...go figure. I just respect both players. And I respect posters who are pulling for their inclusion to the roster.

you have some good takes regarding the game. Why stick to that. STOP REPEATING ABOUT MANU THIS & THAT. He is STILL a Spur and there's nothing you can do about it.

Enough already man.

HAVE ENOUGH DECENCY. if you cannot respect us...RESPECT YOURSELF.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 07:22 PM
my username has #21 in it...go figure. I just respect both players. And I respect posters who are pulling for their inclusion to the roster.

you have some good takes regarding the game. Why stick to that. STOP REPEATING ABOUT MANU THIS & THAT. He is STILL a Spur and there's nothing you can do about it.

Enough already man.

HAVE ENOUGH DECENCY. if you cannot respect us...RESPECT YOURSELF.Thanks. I really didn't mean to become such douch*, I mean I signed up to this forum to express my opinions and vent whenever I can. Maybe my biggest problem is that I'm just too passionate. Out of nowhere I started getting all these haters so I'm just retaliating. They crossed the line by calling me names so now they've unleashed me. Thanks for your honest opinion though and I didn't notice the #21 on your username. I just get bothered at a lot of these Spurs fans (including the ones that hate me) that they're out their breaking their heads in the hopes of getting some help via FA yet they ignore the Manu factor. He could have, and he deserved to take less $$$ considering he made us look like the biggest chokers in NBA history. Now we're stuck w/pretty much the same team + Belinelli, at least so far we are. Once again, thanks for being respectful.

Brazil
07-04-2013, 07:38 PM

U mad I didn't create a thread for you ? :lol

manufan10
07-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks. I really didn't mean to become such douch*, I mean I signed up to this forum to express my opinions and vent whenever I can. Maybe my biggest problem is that I'm just too passionate. Out of nowhere I started getting all these haters so I'm just retaliating. They crossed the line by calling me names so now they've unleashed me. Thanks for your honest opinion though and I didn't notice the #21 on your username. I just get bothered at a lot of these Spurs fans (including the ones that hate me) that they're out their breaking their heads in the hopes of getting some help via FA yet they ignore the Manu factor. He could have, and he deserved to take less $$$ considering he made us look like the biggest chokers in NBA history. Now we're stuck w/pretty much the same team + Belinelli, at least so far we are. Once again, thanks for being respectful.

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 08:19 PM
And one. This one is on Manu.
When you're out of ideas, blame a whole series loss on one player. Your posts are terrible, per par.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 08:44 PM
When you're out of ideas, blame a whole series loss on one player. Your posts are terrible, per par.

Like I care what you think.

Manu stunk. Without him and his butterfingers we win at least one and probably two of the games we lost (well, if we had won just one we wouldn't have been able to win the other, but you get the point).

Manu sucked. He absolutely killed our team.

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Like I care what you think.

Manu stunk. Without him and his butterfingers we win at least one and probably two of the games we lost (well, if we had won just one we wouldn't have been able to win the other, but you get the point).

Manu sucked. He absolutely killed our team.
Your posts reek of scum, tbh...

You just don't like international intelligence and prefer unintelligent monkeyballing.

Rogue
07-04-2013, 10:11 PM
He's a star on the rise imho. Used to hate that guy because he trolled a lot but he's an honest person, and he's not a homer like the majority of GNSFs. He's also an admirer of my goddess even when he doesn't even know her name. It's an embarrassment to not know my goddess but it doesn't seem to bother Yacht at all, he's a truthful person and he can accept his weaknesses generously, which are the qualities that I respect most in people.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-04-2013, 11:04 PM
Nah man, I've said it lots of times that Tim Duncan is the main reason why the Spurs have 4 championships. The one person that I would never talk shi* about is Timmy. That is why I feel so much hatred for Manu because SOB cost Timmy his 5th ring. Poor Timmy has worked his butt off for two years getting in shape only for this washed up player in a wheelchair and his beloved coach to fuc* it all up.

so you finally learnt and changed your racist signature? I cant believe this forum condones racism - it's pretty big they let you do this for so long.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-04-2013, 11:07 PM

really? so the image of westbrook next to the guy from the planet of the apes isn't racist? seriously you fucktard? And I'm not even black.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Thanks. I really didn't mean to become such douch*, I mean I signed up to this forum to express my opinions and vent whenever I can. Maybe my biggest problem is that I'm just too passionate. Out of nowhere I started getting all these haters so I'm just retaliating. They crossed the line by calling me names so now they've unleashed me. Thanks for your honest opinion though and I didn't notice the #21 on your username. I just get bothered at a lot of these Spurs fans (including the ones that hate me) that they're out their breaking their heads in the hopes of getting some help via FA yet they ignore the Manu factor. He could have, and he deserved to take less $$$ considering he made us look like the biggest chokers in NBA history. Now we're stuck w/pretty much the same team + Belinelli, at least so far we are. Once again, thanks for being respectful.

Last I checked you're the one that went as far as making a sig with custom images in order to hate on Manu fans. Yet we're crossing the line? OK DUDE OK.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 11:57 PM
really? so the image of westbrook next to the guy from the planet of the apes isn't racist? seriously you fucktard? And I'm not even black.How is it racist? The guy looks like the picture. Race is irrelevant. Charleton Heston looked like an ape in the movie, too, and he was white.You people and your racial insecurity/inferiority complex... If TGY had dropped a few N bombs you might have a case... Pardon the pun, but whatever color it is....your skin is mighty thin.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 08:55 AM
How is it racist? The guy looks like the picture. Race is irrelevant. Charleton Heston looked like an ape in the movie, too, and he was white.You people and your racial insecurity/inferiority complex... If TGY had dropped a few N bombs you might have a case... Pardon the pun, but whatever color it is....your skin is mighty thin.

yeah because racists never compared black people with monkeys before... dude you suck

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 08:59 AM
yeah because racists never compared black people with monkeys before... dude you suck

Get over it.

Whites were compared to devils. Which is worse?

If Westbrook looks like a MAN wearing makeup so be it. I thought it was funny because from that angle it was like Westbrook was mimicking the actor. Nothing racial about it, clown.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Get over it.

Whites were compared to devils. Which is worse?

If Westbrook looks like a MAN wearing makeup so be it. I thought it was funny because from that angle it was like Westbrook was mimicking the actor. Nothing racial about it, clown.

Whites compared to devils ? :lol

fuck you racism, clown

oh and you still suck skull

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Whites compared to devils ? :lol

fuck you racism, clown

oh and you still suck skull

You're French. That explains the chip.

Why are there trees on both sides of the Champs Elysses?

So the Germans can march in the shade.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 09:08 AM
You're French. That explains the chip.

Why are there trees on both sides of the Champs Elysses?

So the Germans can march in the shade.

it's funny cauz Germans made a parade in the Champs Elysees .... :lmao they kicked our butts so French put trees to protect them from the sun :lmao

hey Skull, you still suck

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 09:18 AM
it's funny cauz Germans made a parade in the Champs Elysees .... :lmao they kicked our butts so French put trees to protect them from the sun :lmao

hey Skull, you still suck

Be sure and thank an American. His forefathers saved you from having to learn German twice in half a century--and it looks like we may have to do it again in this one.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Be sure and thank an American. His forefathers saved you from having to learn German twice in half a century--and it looks like we may have to do it again in this one.

:lol

meanwhile France saved his kids, benefited to be part of the winners without doing anything, did nothing for America in Saigon, gave the finger to America in 66 getting the fuck out of nato and De Villepin shit on Georgie in front of the whole world...

and.... you still suck

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 09:30 AM

meanwhile France saved his kids, benefited to be part of the winners without doing anything, did nothing for America in Saigon, gave the finger to America in 66 getting the fuck out of nato and De Villepin shit on Georgie in front of the whole world...

and.... you still suck

And now a socialist train wreck being overrun by Muslim terrorists. Viva la France. Hiccup.

rjv
07-05-2013, 10:26 AM
stash him away in europe and see if his game develops (not likely)

Chinook
07-05-2013, 10:33 AM
really? so the image of westbrook next to the guy from the planet of the apes isn't racist? seriously you fucktard? And I'm not even black.

Some people look like monkeys ...

I've always found that David Gregory from Meet the Press looks like a monkey as well. But Westbrook looks like what people tend to think monkeys look like. Nothing particularly racist in pointing that out, especially if you're not generalizing to other black people.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 10:34 AM
How is it racist? The guy looks like the picture. Race is irrelevant. Charleton Heston looked like an ape in the movie, too, and he was white.You people and your racial insecurity/inferiority complex... If TGY had dropped a few N bombs you might have a case... Pardon the pun, but whatever color it is....your skin is mighty thin.

seriously? that's all you have? im not even black - im probably whiter than you but it bothers me A LOT this kind of attitude. you are saying all this garbage behind your pc where we cant see you but i bet you the world you wouldnt dare to act in this way in public.

man, what a tough guy you are with your pilot avatar!!! wow!!! you are a true arian guy - congratulations on your deluded ideas

the fact you are trying to defend his signature is just preposterous. what a fucking piece of shit you are dude - condoning racism in this forum with a horrible, pathetic excuse.

you deserve everything you will get you piece of shit - mark my words

Brazil
07-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey Skull ! I'm seeing you are lurking... sup buddy ? how this non racist schtick is going for ya ?

BTW I'm a big fan of your interests:

Interests:Flying, shooting, and hot women. :)

hot women ? you nasty you... I'm sure you know some nice porn sites that you watch from your basement

shooting ? what do you shoot ? niggs hiding into the wood with dogs running after them ?

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Some people look like monkeys ...

I've always found that David Gregory from Meet the Press looks like a monkey as well. But Westbrook looks like what people tend to think monkeys look like. Nothing particularly racist in pointing that out, especially if you're not generalizing to other black people.

LORD.... seriously? I can't believe people actually excuse this behavior with some shitty explanation

ChumpDumper
07-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Some comparisons need not be made.

Seriously, find some other way to insult a black dude. It's a historically racist caricature and can't be justified.

PlayNando
07-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Fkn scum people defending that racist image. You fkers are pathetic. I can't believe the shit that gets posted on this forum. Pure racism. Fkn pathetic.

rascal
07-05-2013, 11:55 AM
There is a black woman at my job I nicknamed Yeti.

spurman123
07-05-2013, 11:57 AM
calm down, stop taking everything on the internet seriously. half the shit on this forum is all shits and giggles. I'm an immigrant myself.

Chinook
07-05-2013, 11:59 AM
I've never found the idea of comparing a person to a monkey to be prejudiced. People of all ethnicities look like that, and if we can point it out for people like Brett Favre and David Gregory, we can point it out for Russell Westbrook. People who cry racism at that idea need a better understanding of what racism is: It's about generalizing and demeaning a group of people; it's not about making fun of an individual, especially since no one is even disputing the comparison. If anything, by pointing out that Westbrook looks like a monkey, he's implying that he doesn't think black people in general do, and thus he's not making a RACIST comment.

I've had signatures disabled from the moment I joined this site. So I didn't see the actual image. So I won't defend it. But TGY has said a lot of things to get him in hot water with the ST community, but he hasn't once said anything that would imply that he's racist, especially against black people.

Chinook
07-05-2013, 11:59 AM
There is a black woman at my job I nicknamed Yeti.

Does she look like a Yeti?

rascal
07-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Does she look like a Yeti?

She is Tall, fat/ big, black and walks swinging her arms like the famous Yeti filmed in California in 1967.

Can someone post that film?

Chinook
07-05-2013, 12:15 PM
She is Tall, fat/ big, black and walks swinging her arms like the famous Yeti filmed in California in 1967.

I guess. I've always imagined yetis as being white, since they're supposed to be up in the snow and all. I'd be much more inclined to think of Bogut as a yeti, for example.

Mel_13
07-05-2013, 12:19 PM

Add not knowing the difference between sasquatch and yeti, along with racism, to the closeted Laker fan's many fails.

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 03:12 PM
seriously? that's all you have? im not even black - im probably whiter than you but it bothers me A LOT this kind of attitude. you are saying all this garbage behind your pc where we cant see you but i bet you the world you wouldnt dare to act in this way in public.

man, what a tough guy you are with your pilot avatar!!! wow!!! you are a true arian guy - congratulations on your deluded ideas

the fact you are trying to defend his signature is just preposterous. what a fucking piece of shit you are dude - condoning racism in this forum with a horrible, pathetic excuse.

you deserve everything you will get you piece of shit - mark my words

I am scared. Really. Yawn.

Do you even know what racism is? It is hatred based on race. Example: You hate Westbrook because he is black= racism.

You hate Westbrook because he is a crappy player on the rival Thunder = not racism.

Posting a picture mocking a rival team's second best player is not racism.

Grow up. Seriously.

(I notice all the crybabies screaming racism sure enjoy using the N-word, too. Hmmmm.)

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 08:12 PM
I am scared. Really. Yawn.

Do you even know what racism is? It is hatred based on race. Example: You hate Westbrook because he is black= racism.

You hate Westbrook because he is a crappy player on the rival Thunder = not racism.

Posting a picture mocking a rival team's second best player is not racism.

Grow up. Seriously.

(I notice all the crybabies screaming racism sure enjoy using the N-word, too. Hmmmm.)

Again, the fact that you are excusing this with elaborated explanations is beyond ridiculous. You condone racism, that's ok. I don't approve of that. But please don't sugarcoat or excuse it with stupid shit.

jimo2305
07-05-2013, 08:24 PM
after seeing threads like this STILL on the front page

http://i.imgur.com/rmCrX90.gif

elmanutres
07-05-2013, 11:31 PM
this thread went from a good ol fashioned manu anti-manu thread to racism. our worse fears have come, Spurstalk is imploding.

Skull-1
07-06-2013, 08:42 AM
Again, the fact that you are excusing this with elaborated explanations is beyond ridiculous. You condone racism, that's ok. I don't approve of that. But please don't sugarcoat or excuse it with stupid shit.

No, ridiculous is your little pms panty wetting over a joke that was damn funny. You don't even know what racism is. Stop wailing like a teenage girl on a carnival ride and grow a brain...

(And if you think that explanation was anything beyond third grade basic then you must have been educated in public schools. Elaborate? Not hardly.)

dallasmaverickslose
07-06-2013, 10:17 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
07-06-2013, 11:57 AM
No, ridiculous is your little pms panty wetting over a joke that was damn funny. You don't even know what racism is. Stop wailing like a teenage girl on a carnival ride and grow a brain...

(And if you think that explanation was anything beyond third grade basic then you must have been educated in public schools. Elaborate? Not hardly.)

You are condoning racism with stupid remarks. Stop it already - you are looking like a fool.

spurraider21
07-06-2013, 07:29 PM
got the banhammer :lmao

now joins the ranks of tdmvpdpoy. downstairs fodder

dallasmaverickslose
07-06-2013, 07:30 PM

ironman2886
07-06-2013, 07:34 PM
got the banhammer :lmao

now joins the ranks of tdmvpdpoy. downstairs fodder
What did he do? What warrants a ban on this board?

dallasmaverickslose
07-06-2013, 07:36 PM

I feel so sorry for downstairs... They're going to get sick of him real fast!

houston spurs fan
07-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Yacht is a racist. Has no business being alive.

ElNono
07-06-2013, 07:49 PM

probably attention whoring...

benefactor
07-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Man...I was just starting to warm up to him too.

benefactor
07-06-2013, 07:52 PM
He was inciting quite a bit of grey on grey violence. I think the greys melting down is tolerated but when one starts turning them against each other it becomes an unforgivable sin.

ironman2886
Well if he likes attention whoring, he should have been downstairs from the beginning.

RD2191
How have I not been banned?

benefactor
07-06-2013, 07:53 PM
How have I not been banned?
Trolling is ok to a point, but from what I gathered his had become unbearable. I don't know personally, because I never read his posts.

DPG21920
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Then how the hell is Thread and Koolaidman allowed to post?

RD2191
07-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Lol. Good point DPG.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2013, 08:00 PM
To answer your question op..

His Ceiling is 996 Post count...

exstatic
07-06-2013, 08:01 PM

From reading other posters posts, he was copy pasting the same posts in thread after thread. That's not discussion, it's carpet bombing.

exstatic
07-06-2013, 08:02 PM

ElNono
07-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Then how the hell is Thread and Koolaidman allowed to post?

I think they're banned upstairs too, IIRC...

benefactor
07-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Yeah...it's different downstairs tbh. That's basically left to govern itself.

HemisfairArena
07-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Great Yacht has clearly impacted a lot of your lives...good or bad...and for that its silly to say he is irrelevant like I see some posting. There wouldnt be 5 pages explaining why he is irrelevant if that was the case. LMAO. I think he's a great poster. He's not a rose colored glasses homer with his head up his ass. He calls it like it is.

ElNono
07-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Gonna have plenty of time to catch up with BruceBlitz in YouTube, tbh

RD2191
07-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Gonna have plenty of time to catch up with BruceBlitz in YouTube, tbh

That's cold. :lmao

Hoops Czar
07-06-2013, 08:09 PM
He'll be back. They all come back.

manufan10
07-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Man...I was just starting to warm up to him too.

lol didn't read

Leetonidas
07-06-2013, 08:52 PM
:cry goodnight sweet prince :cry

Twisted_Dawg
07-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Banned??? For what?? Did we bring in JizzG as a mod from Spurs Report?

Mel_13
07-06-2013, 09:04 PM

Well done, sir.

Brazil
07-06-2013, 09:04 PM
:cry timvp banned my boy ? :cry

spurraider21
07-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Great Yacht has clearly impacted a lot of your lives...good or bad...and for that its silly to say he is irrelevant like I see some posting. There wouldnt be 5 pages explaining why he is irrelevant if that was the case. LMAO. I think he's a great poster. He's not a rose colored glasses homer with his head up his ass. He calls it like it is.

considering you two are near identicaly posters minus the fact that you don't also spam youtube basketball videos, i'm not surprised you think he's a great poster

spursince#99
07-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Damn, my protege' got banned?

ChumpDumper
07-06-2013, 10:08 PM
Shouldn't be that long of a ban, I would think. Rolled up newspaper on the nose to get his attention.

spursince#99
07-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Shouldn't be that long of a ban, I would think. Rolled up newspaper on the nose to get his attention.

Wish I would've been notified first. I could've straightened up his act, tbh.

Strategic
07-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Damn, I don't think that I had one post on ST until a year ago. Tonight I put down the remote while the tube is on a Jesus channel just to read this thread for 5 minutes. My life is shit and someone needs to take responsibility.

weebo
07-06-2013, 10:32 PM

unforeseen
07-06-2013, 10:53 PM
This goes to the very top of the command chain.

MeloHype
07-06-2013, 11:17 PM
What happened? lol

Chinook
07-06-2013, 11:29 PM
What happened? lol

He was an annoying poster who kept making threads and spamming others with Splitter and Ginobili hate. He just made the board less fun to be on. He wasn't that bad of a guy; he was just a big attention whore.

The race issue probably had little to do with it. For as much stink as people tried to make about it, that was nothing more than a dust-up caused by overly PC people who want to tell people of other races how they're supposed to feel. timvp and Kori seem much too pro-first-amendment (especially given their track records) to ban someone over something so trivial.

MeloHype
07-06-2013, 11:34 PM
He was an annoying poster who kept making threads and spamming others with Splitter and Ginobili hate. He just made the board less fun to be on. He wasn't that bad of a guy; he was just a big attention whore.

The race issue probably had little to do with it. For as much stink as people tried to make about it, that was nothing more than a dust-up caused by overly PC people who want to tell people of other races how they're supposed to feel. timvp and Kori seem much too pro-first-amendment (especially given their track records) to ban someone over something so trivial.

texmich
07-06-2013, 11:50 PM
dude, what happened to my boy, is he banned? hes like my only friend http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2622582/pour-one-out-o.gif heres to you homie

Rogue
07-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Dude has abundant trolling talents and I can see the image of the younger myself on him. Too bad he got banned before he could demonstrate his full talent, it's no surprise though. I predicted he would get banned before his postcount reached the 1,000 mark.

PlayNando
07-07-2013, 12:56 AM
The Great Yacht has reached his ceiling, tbh..........

Maybe he can crank it up another level downstairs. I don't know...

slick'81
07-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Dude was actually banned fck lol

BackHome
07-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Probably the best thing for him you can't have 1000 post in a three month time frame and have a life. This is probably good for him so all he has to do is stop playing WOW and go out and live life.

Rogue
07-07-2013, 01:36 AM
1000 posts in 3 months ain't too many imho. You only need 11 posts per day to reach 1,000 posts in 3 months and a good typist (like DMC and my nigga m>s) can make a post containing 100+ words effortlessly in less than 2 minutes. you see someone (like DMC) make more than 24k posts in 3 years, but it doesn't mean he's spent so much time as you would spend making those posts imho. Those people type even faster than they speak.

ElNono
07-07-2013, 01:39 AM
1000 posts in 3 months ain't too many imho. You only need 11 posts per day to reach 1,000 posts in 3 months and a good typist (like DMC and my nigga m>s) can make a post containing 100+ words effortlessly in less than 2 minutes. you see someone (like DMC) make more than 24k posts in 3 years, but it doesn't mean he's spent so much time as you would spend making those posts imho. Those people type even faster than they speak.

sup Rogue... you should've taken this kid under your wing, shown him the ropes...

Rogue
07-07-2013, 01:53 AM
sup Rogue... you should've taken this kid under your wing, shown him the ropes...
yup, would be my pleasure to do that. too bad dude got banned already, hope the mods will give him a 2nd chance though.

elmanutres
07-07-2013, 01:54 AM
FOOLS!!!!! he will resurrect himself in another account. He is lurking, watching us as a guest, but as soon as a poor admin approves a new account, he will return.

Darkwaters
07-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Banned?

I won't believe it until I read it on Woj's twitter.

xmas1997
07-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Banned?

I won't believe it until I read it on Woj's twitter.

I hope it's true. His posts are the absolute worst!

dbestpro
07-07-2013, 09:28 AM
In honor of the GreatYacht's demise, Ginobili's contract is still a bad contract.

Blind Witness
07-07-2013, 10:26 AM
In honor of the GreatYacht's demise, Ginobili's contract is still a bad contract.

Drom John
07-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Bad ban.

There was at least basketball content in The Great Yacht's posts, even if I didn't agree with the bulk of them. [I have signatures off.]
We have multiple threads discussing the same players. Copy and pasting from thread to thread is rational if not optimal.
Copy and pasting isn't as bad as some jerk [won't search for poster's name] with the repetitive schtick of quoting then filling the page with several screens of blank space and then a childish "did not read."

I have 24 on my ignore list. While The Great Yacht wasn't close to being added to my list, it would have been easy for all y'all to add The Great Yacht to your ignore lists.

xmas1997
07-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Every post I read by him were "kill Pop, or kill Manu" (not literally of course), and how terrible we as fans were not to acknowledge this fact of his. First time I ever truly considered adding someone to my "ignore" list, sad to say.
Really glad he is gone!

Sway
07-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Bad Ban.

Don't agree with all of GY's opinions but his posts were about basketball. Isn't that why people come on here for? Honestly, I would rather read his basketball takes than some of the other non-basketball related BS you see on here.

exstatic
07-07-2013, 11:39 AM
TheGreatYawn got caught copy pasting the same posts over and over into multiple threads. A capital offense.

exstatic
07-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Bad Ban.

Don't agree with all of GY's opinions but his posts were about basketball. Isn't that why people come on here for? Honestly, I would rather read his basketball takes than some of the other non-basketball related BS you see on here.
He had only two takes: Pop sucks and Manu is overpaid. Not much of a repetoir.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Bad ban? You guys are dumb. He trolls and literally all his posts were trashing Pop and Manu. Go to his recent posts and look for yourself. He needs this time away to get a life and stuff

silverblk mystix
07-07-2013, 12:42 PM
A lot of hypocrites in here - and banning someone - who was no worse than anyone else - is the height of hypocrisy.

It is ok for a bunch of idiots to call Westbrook - "Chimpbrook" - but suddenly - everyone here is "sensitive" to TGY pic.

Shameful.

But never surprising in here - you guys are worse than little old gossipy women who can't stand anyone that doesn't agree with your blind homerism. You guys are the little kid that gets pissed when a neighborhood ballpayer is good but gets too much attention - so you take your bat and ball and go home...

Pussies.

lol

ChumpDumper
07-07-2013, 01:19 PM
There was a discussion about Westbrook. Sorry.

silverblk mystix
07-07-2013, 01:25 PM
There was a discussion about Westbrook. Sorry.

lol mod

ChumpDumper
07-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Were I a mod, I wouldn't have banned him.

lol ignorant

ChumpDumper
07-07-2013, 01:35 PM
I never even saw the offending sig tbh. Have them turned off.

silverblk mystix
07-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Were I a mod, I wouldn't have banned him.

lol ignorant

lol

sa210 pegged you a long time ago...

ChumpDumper
07-07-2013, 02:15 PM
He fell for another shtick. Dude is super gullible. For the most part I was quicker to mod when I did it.

You're still around, aren't you?

dallasmaverickslose
07-07-2013, 03:19 PM
A lot of hypocrites in here - and banning someone - who was no worse than anyone else - is the height of hypocrisy.

It is ok for a bunch of idiots to call Westbrook - "Chimpbrook" - but suddenly - everyone here is "sensitive" to TGY pic.

Shameful.

But never surprising in here - you guys are worse than little old gossipy women who can't stand anyone that doesn't agree with your blind homerism. You guys are the little kid that gets pissed when a neighborhood ballpayer is good but gets too much attention - so you take your bat and ball and go home...

Pussies.

lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BackHome
07-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Thank You for Banning Him.........:)

TrainOfThought5
07-07-2013, 04:00 PM
we banned TGY but not Thread/culby?!?!

Outrage and injustice.

rascal
07-07-2013, 04:56 PM

Agree This place would be boring if everyone had the same point of view. Why was he banned and who banned him?

elmanutres
07-07-2013, 04:57 PM
greatyacht takes were very limited. It was basically pop and manu sucks and if you disagree or even like them just a little bit then you are delusional. i know pop made mistakes and manu made mistakes and father time caught up with him, but the guy basically acted as if both of them are the worse the franchise has gotten. He acted like if pop was isiah thomas when he was coaching the knicks and manu was like some team cancer like dwight. We are all mad what happened but this guys takes was like these 2 people are the worse that has happened to the spurs. Apparently one of the greatest coaches of all time and one of the greatest 6th men of all time is not good enough. Apparently 4 and 3 rings apparently aren't good enough. manu fucked up but once father time catches up to your ass, there ain't much you can do. malone, stockton and sloan never brought the gold for the jazz but they are respected by jazz fans. manu and pop HAVE brought gold and yacht wants to throw their ass under a bus cause we lost our only finals. :grim:. at least appreciate these guys have won it before and we have a .80 finals record. appreciate manu brought his heart and sweat to this franchise even he screwed up big time sometimes. He's fucking human like the rest of us. that jersey is going up the rafters and weather you guys like it or not. And no i'm not what you guys call a "popsucker" or "manusucker". I'm a fucking spurs fan. I swear this board is full of drama queens and cliffdivers, no wonder 2/3rds of the shit posted up is just some "sucker" and "hater" fight. I said it plenty times before, i wish i could see how you guys would handle a sub .500 season, let alone a .500 season. glad that troll is gone, he almost made this forum implode

rascal
07-07-2013, 04:59 PM
TheGreatYawn got caught copy pasting the same posts over and over into multiple threads. A capital offense.

Step up. Who banned him?

rascal
07-07-2013, 05:16 PM
I guess. I've always imagined yetis as being white, since they're supposed to be up in the snow and all. I'd be much more inclined to think of Bogut as a yeti, for example.

Yes, but Yeti just sounded better as a nickname than Bigfoot/Sasquatch. 4 names for a similar thing, just different part of the world, if you throw in the abominable snowman as the 4th.

texmich
07-07-2013, 05:18 PM
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JAGS-FAN.gif What I don't get is that, its just a forum, for all you that say he should get a life, shouldn't you do the same. I honestly don't agree with a lot of yall either but I could care less. I close the laptop and enjoy my life then ill log back on another day and I go for another round of disagreements. Cowboy fans don't like romo or jerry sometimes but should the be banned if their was cowboytalk, na its the way it is. Guess we all gotta agree and be happy here, no creative or different thinking here, or you will be banned.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-07-2013, 05:20 PM
greatyacht takes were very limited. It was basically pop and manu sucks and if you disagree or even like them just a little bit then you are delusional. i know pop made mistakes and manu made mistakes and father time caught up with him, but the guy basically acted as if both of them are the worse the franchise has gotten. He acted like if pop was isiah thomas when he was coaching the knicks and manu was like some team cancer like dwight. We are all mad what happened but this guys takes was like these 2 people are the worse that has happened to the spurs. Apparently one of the greatest coaches of all time and one of the greatest 6th men of all time is not good enough. Apparently 4 and 3 rings apparently aren't good enough. manu fucked up but once father time catches up to your ass, there ain't much you can do. malone, stockton and sloan never brought the gold for the jazz but they are respected by jazz fans. manu and pop HAVE brought gold and yacht wants to throw their ass under a bus cause we lost our only finals. :grim:. at least appreciate these guys have won it before and we have a .80 finals record. appreciate manu brought his heart and sweat to this franchise even he screwed up big time sometimes. He's fucking human like the rest of us. that jersey is going up the rafters and weather you guys like it or not. And no i'm not what you guys call a "popsucker" or "manusucker". I'm a fucking spurs fan. I swear this board is full of drama queens and cliffdivers, no wonder 2/3rds of the shit posted up is just some "sucker" and "hater" fight. I said it plenty times before, i wish i could see how you guys would handle a sub .500 season, let alone a .500 season. glad that troll is gone, he almost made this forum implode

texmich
07-07-2013, 05:23 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn192/solaria92/Giffy%20Gifs%20of%20Gifness/bromance.gif TGY if you read this, miss you bro, no homo!!

HemisfairArena
07-07-2013, 05:25 PM
If he was banned for constantly bashing Manu and Pop and being repetitive...can we also ban all the Manu and Pop homers for doing the same? A lot of them are blinded with homerism and we have to continually weed through their plethora of Manu and Pop can do no wrong threads. Granted..it is a Spurs forum but one extreme always has two sides.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-07-2013, 05:27 PM
If he was banned for constantly bashing Manu and Pop and being repetitive...can we also ban all the Manu and Pop homers for doing the same? A lot of them are blinded with homerism and we have to continually weed through their plethora of Manu and Pop can do no wrong threads. Granted..it is a Spurs forum but one extreme always has two sides.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/y2giNwzUHN1p6/giphy.gif

texmich
07-07-2013, 05:30 PM

exactlyhttp://static.tumblr.com/f7ee329944f14565852a4d895e89a54a/re1secf/G6dmgw5mw/tumblr_static_leo-toast.gif I was just honored he used my pic I posted in that redneck thread bout some spurs fans should eat taco cabana n die, and he turned that internet tough guy pic I posted into a manu lovers room pic, lol classic!!

PlayNando
07-07-2013, 05:52 PM

LOL, what a clown he was. One could make an argument that he was some sort of bot, tbh.

He had only two takes: Pop sucks and Manu is overpaid. Not much of a repetoir.
Yup.

Brazil
07-07-2013, 08:37 PM
It seems I signed his death with this thread

HemisfairArena
07-07-2013, 08:49 PM

Can you do the same for me? Its kinda like hoping a bar bans you simply because you wont have to continue to spend money there and kill yourself drinking and might actually get a life.

PlayNando
07-07-2013, 09:34 PM
French assassins FTW.

HI-FI
07-07-2013, 11:59 PM
GreatYacht deserved some credit for his Manu fanboys picture, and the one of Manu celebrating with the Heat. not great photoshops but I still laughed. however, he literally hung around to quote himself and to post BruceBlitzed videos, which makes me think he is that Bruce Blitz guy, probably a fan of Duncan and finding a way to spam his youtube site. so that shit got old.

also, I'm still as disgusted about Manu as anyone on SpursTalk who isn't from South America or works for the Spurs, but even I thought he was overdoing it. Biggest problem with Great Yacht is he came on strong right after the brutal loss, so he always serves as a reminder of the 2013 Finals, which is something I want to forget tbh. So beating a dead horse and spamming are tiresome.

Can you do the same for me? Its kinda like hoping a bar bans you simply because you wont have to continue to spend money there and kill yourself drinking and might actually get a life.
I understand the feeling. this site has felt like a purgatory at times, since I mainly came to celebrate a possible Spurs championship with other Spurs fans, nothing more than that, and both seasons have blown up in my face. it's almost been like a counseling session for what could've been. Some real cool people on here, but a lot of douches as well. that being said, I never thought Spurs would be contending for a title two years in a row, so it's been a fun journey on here. it's best just to not get too invested since so much of this shit is out of our control.

Rogue
07-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Someone started a Yacht thread 4 days ago and it's already reached page 8 now and still counting, which fairly reflects his popularity upstairs imho. Dude could've become a decent compensation for the loss of DMC tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm not familiar with his work, but I don't believe anybody should be banned from ST unless they were spamming the forums with vulgar shit or annoying links, tbh..

If he was just biased against Manu, then just put him on your ignore list, it's an available option for a reason, tbh..

If you can get banned for shitty takes, most posters on ST would be banned, tbh:lol..maybe they should start banning posters for being pussy hoes, then Brazil could finally get banned, tbh..

Brazil
07-08-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm not familiar with his work, but I don't believe anybody should be banned from ST unless they were spamming the forums with vulgar shit or annoying links, tbh..

If he was just biased against Manu, then just put him on your ignore list, it's an available option for a reason, tbh..

If you can get banned for shitty takes, most posters on ST would be banned, tbh:lol..maybe they should start banning posters for being pussy hoes, then Brazil could finally get banned, tbh..

that's rich coming from the biggest pussy welsher of this board tbh

look_at_g_shred
07-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Who gives a fuck? It's just a fucking forum :lol

dallasmaverickslose
07-08-2013, 10:42 AM

He was copying and pasting his posts from various threads. Pretty sure that qualifies as spamming.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-08-2013, 09:09 PM

im pretty sure he was banned because of his racist signature - dont believe it had anything to do with his Manu bashing - i've seen worse bashing to be honest, although he was ridiculous, even when the Spurs were actually winning.

BackHome
07-08-2013, 09:15 PM

The dude was a pain in the ass he deserved to get kicked out.......go to the Cowboys site if you want to be around that crap!

dallasmaverickslose
07-19-2013, 11:14 AM
Well guys the vacation was fun while it lasted.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Well guys the vacation was fun while it lasted.I can tell it must have been such a relief for you not having to stick up for Pop and Manu while I was gone.

ChumpDumper
07-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Still salty from the banning.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-19-2013, 04:44 PM
This dude is so salty. Look, I'm not one for banning due to opinions, but this dude doesn't quit. The forums were better without him. What's funny is this guy keeps posting when literally noone wants him here. He got banned FDA LOL will he ever get a clue?

Btw Manu for life faggot ass bandwaggoning homer. Pop = top five coach EVER.

xmas1997
07-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Still salty from the banning.

Now that was funny!

dallasmaverickslose
07-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Timmy Tony Manu Pop till the wheels fall off!!

TE
07-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Well guys the vacation was fun while it lasted.
Cool, you give the poster you don't like attention by bumping this thread. Clever...

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 05:27 PM
This dude is so salty. Look, I'm not one for banning due to opinions, but this dude doesn't quit. The forums were better without him. What's funny is this guy keeps posting when literally noone wants him here. He got banned FDA LOL will he ever get a clue?

Btw Manu for life faggot ass bandwaggoning homer. Pop = top five coach EVER.The clue? The clue is this:
I should have told you this before- but I think over the last couple of days - you have started to see it;

People in here HATE....I mean HATE ...truth...

Nothing will bring out the popsuckers and spurs homers wrath more than - TRUTH.

They absolutely HATE it. They will label you a troll, will try to gang up and hit you from all sides and all the others will appear out of nowhere and have a little hate parade.

If you want to be "accepted"

You must;

A) Never tell the truth or call things exactly what they are - you cannot do this. Truth will get you on the "outside" here.

B) Pop is always right. Every decision is justified- because - 4 rings, hall of fame, etc....

C) Even when you are PROVEN right - it didn't happen and you are still a stupid troll, an idiot, and - it just never happened- and if you try to say - "but it was the truth!---and I was correct!"....just go back and look at (A) above.

D) Titles are for winners....2nd place is what these Spurs homers are satisfied with - don't try to understand - don't try to convince anyone here that the object and the highest hope is a championship - because --- it isn't what is important here. Following Pop and spurs mgmt is more important than actually winning titles. 4 is enough and anything else on top of 4 titles makes you greedy and spoiled and a stupid idiot in here.

If you understand all that - your time here will be a little better. Just lower your standards and be accepted and ....

"2nd place forever!!!!!!!!"

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 05:30 PM
for people like hemisfair, sbm, sa210, all i've asked was for them to name the coach they want us to replace Pop with. this just ignore it, give some post that has nothing to do with the question, and say popsucker

silverblk mystix
07-19-2013, 05:35 PM
for people like hemisfair, sbm, sa210, all i've asked was for them to name the coach they want us to replace Pop with. this just ignore it, give some post that has nothing to do with the question, and say popsucker

Why would anyone name a coach on a team that will never get rid of Pop?

WTF is the earthly fuckin' reason that you feel it is necessary to name a replacement coach when Pop will not be replaced?

What we are merely pointing out is that Pop fucks up as much as any coach - and if he fucks up he should be called out. Stop thinking that you are anyone to dictate anything...and oh yeah...you are the epitome of a Popsucker because you refuse to see truth even when it slaps you across your Popsucking face.

Vic Petro
07-19-2013, 05:36 PM

It's always the hot coach du jour. It was Adelman for some time. Now it's Lionel Hollins.

Trolling comes with the territory. That's never going to go away so it's pointless to try and police it.

It's the racism that's particularly offensive. "It's just a forum" doesn't make it OK.

monkeypunk
07-19-2013, 05:37 PM
I always figured TheGreatSnot was Cubby.

xmas1997
07-19-2013, 05:40 PM
It's always the hot coach du jour. It was Adelman for some time. Now it's Lionel Hollins.

Trolling comes with the territory. That's never going to go away so it's pointless to try and police it.

It's the racism that's particularly offensive. "It's just a forum" doesn't make it OK.

I understand and agree. My particular pet peeves are ignorance and blind monotonous accusations.
But you know what? It takes all kinds to make this crazy world go round!

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 05:50 PM

WTF is the earthly fuckin' reason that you feel it is necessary to name a replacement coach when Pop will not be replaced?

What we are merely pointing out is that Pop fucks up as much as any coach - and if he fucks up he should be called out. Stop thinking that you are anyone to dictate anything...and oh yeah...you are the epitome of a Popsucker because you refuse to see truth even when it slaps you across your Popsucking face.

if you think pop is so terrible, surely there would be a laundry list of head coaches you'd want us to replace him with

dallasmaverickslose
07-19-2013, 05:51 PM
I'll push the issue once more.

Pop haters which coach do you want to replace the bumbling fool Gregg Popovich with?

xmas1997
07-19-2013, 05:59 PM
I'll push the issue once more.

Pop haters which coach do you want to replace the bumbling fool Gregg Popovich with?

If Phil the * Jackson is brought up I'll barf!

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 06:06 PM
for people like hemisfair, sbm, sa210, all i've asked was for them to name the coach they want us to replace Pop with. they just ignore it, give some post that has nothing to do with the question, and say popsucker

:lmao i was SPOT on

PlayNando
07-19-2013, 06:11 PM

Pathetic post is pathetic, tbh.

Deflection noted; pathetic!!!

PlayNando
07-19-2013, 06:17 PM

You never post anything of substance. You just post flaming hatred.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I've never called for Pop's head. I've actually praised the man on some of my other posts. I think he's great at managing player minutes, he's great at developing and giving opportunites to young players during the regular season, and he's one of the best at getting the most out of role players. I just think that he has become so stubborn to the point where he has little self-criticism. He is so fixated on his sytem in regards to player rotations such as trying to manage player minutes or questionable rotations in the middle of a Game 6 of an NBA finals.

Here are some good posts that I agree with:
Good point. To me though, Krzyzewski looks about 8 years younger. Pop has a limp in his walk. His legs aren't straight they are bent, and his back is hunched. Doesn't get up out of his chair as quick either. Just think his energy level will begin to wane. And he'll go to his I'll talk like I don't care schtick more often just cause of that.
"It's just a game". "They know what they are doing... I don't need to tell them that". "If they can't appreciate the opportunity, then nothing I say will help anyways".
As you get older, you get wiser but your young players aren't wiser. Part of me thinks he talks like that because he's seen it all and he's lacking energy which leads him to resort to this schtick.
Pop does act bored at times, like he's getting worn down from this shit. Phil Jackson often had the same look towards the end, though maybe Phil was bored from being surrounded by amazing talent, or perhaps being around Kobe will grind anyone down. I don't like Pop's attitude as much anymore, but I also don't blame him for getting tired of the grind.
I imagine he's got a couple years left, most likely go out with Duncan. At this point those guys just want to ride this thing out with each other, so hopefully they can get another ring together.
Popovich is the most overrated coach of all-time. He has four rings because of Tim Duncan, yet he sits Duncan in the last minute of a closeout game - and that's precisely why he doesn't have five rings. This stuff isn't rocket science. If you have the pieces and the talent, you steer it so it doesn't go off a cliff. Pop is no wizard. And he cost Tim a fifth ring. Period.Not sure about the overrated part because I think that PJ is also overrated, I mean he only had MJ, Kobe, and Shaq on his teams.
Coaching a 37-yr old TD, injured TP, injured Manu, Diaw just from a surgery, if you look closely, it was almost impossible for the Spurs to reach what they had accomplished in 2012-13 season. To the Finals.
So it does not warrant your move for him to stop coaching.

Slipping, I think, or the in so-called "execution" function maybe, but he's more on the stubborn side than dementia.
Like he yanked out Duncan when they already had no time-out left, then re-inserted again? huh? That was so out of the blue.. Negligence of Pop? or his asst. coaches?

I thought Pop did a good job throughout the regular season and majority of the playoffs, especially when you factor the injuries and age of the team. So I definetly give credit. But the Finals, particularly game 6, was brutal. He looked lost out there, maybe in need of a drink, perhaps helpless with Manu's shittiness. Those 2 blew this Finals the most, to the point you hope they can recover from shitting their pants. Hopefully they realize it.
Doc Rivers is overrated as well tbh.
Anyway Spurs fans know Pop's limitations better than anyone else but even some outsiders were shocked by how inept he was in the Finals, Bill Simmons among others called him out on it. Pop has an aura that he mostly has thanks to Tim Duncan and people in the media were mostly afraid to call him out on his mistakes but after his historical fail it's starting to change thankfully.
Pop isn't a hack like those guys, he definetly deserves some respect and appreciation. But he's also let his ego and stubbornness get the best of him and the team. Just hope there are people there to tell him about his fuckups, because he acts like a tenured professor at times, perhaps past his prime.

xmas1997
07-19-2013, 06:23 PM

Why resort to name calling and baseless accusations to the guy? I mean, what does that accomplish? Does it make you feel better or superior?
I agree that Pop makes mistakes, even the BEST do, and few will dispute that Pop is one of the best at coaching, but he will still make his share of mistakes.

What confuses me is the "calling out" part. How do you intend to call him out, ................ on here, this forum? That sounds like you will get a lot of satisfaction, about as much as the old saying, "fill one hand with shit and the other hand with wishes, and see which one will fill up faster!"
The point is: where and how do you intend to call Pop out that will get some positive results, something concrete? Otherwise it is just useless drivel imho!

elmanutres
07-19-2013, 06:25 PM

oh really? cause guys like you and great yacht seem to call out pop like if he's some shitty high school coach coaching an nba team, not calling him out like every other coach. Every dam thread I see concerning pop there always this dumbass imaginary battle between "popsuckers" and "pophaters" Yeah we understand, he makes mistakes like every other coach, he's human. Even Phil Jackson and Pat riley made mistakes in their coaching careers. Does that mean you have to fucking send him to the pit of hell everytime someone mentions him? Stop with this bullshit notion that most of us are "popsuckers" that believe he's a god that never makes mistakes. I'm pissed off he made mistakes but a coach is only as good as his players. Tell me what other coaches you would like to coach this team? Hey how bout vinny? he's a shitty ass coach but hey he's not popovich so he must be better right? Apparently to you "pophaters", liking pop just a little bit makes you a dam "popsucker" and you guys rip on people for liking pop. You guys believe that a person must fully despise pop, if not that person is a idiot. But weather you like it or not this guy is one of the best if not the best coach in the nba right now and it's fucking pathetic that having a great coach like him is not enough for so called "pophaters". How spoiled, maybe spurs fans are runner ups for most spoiled fanbase behind laker fans. Oh and also, stop with this "see the truth" thing. What, is this some conspiracy or some shit?

HemisfairArena
07-19-2013, 06:25 PM
:lmao i was SPOT on

You've asked and I've given you the same answer time and time again. I dont know why you forget it. I would take Thibs from the Bulls in a heartbeat to replace Pop. If what he did last year with half his team decimated with injuries and his star player gone for basically two years still doesnt convince people...nothing will. The man is amazing. He would return us to our defensive roots and knows how to manage players...not stay bench a guy like Duncan with a title on the line in the last seconds of a game 6 in the Finals. He was the defensive guru behind the Celtics winning their title and going to the Finals. Imagine if he had a Parker/Duncan/Leonard to work with.

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2013, 06:29 PM
You've asked and I've given you the same answer time and time again. I dont know why you forget it. I would take Thibs from the Bulls in a heartbeat to replace Pop. If what he did last year with half his team decimated with injuries and his star player gone for basically two years still doesnt convince people...nothing will. The man is amazing. He would return us to our defensive roots and knows how to manage players...not stay bench a guy like Duncan with a title on the line in the last seconds of a game 6 in the Finals. He was the defensive guru behind the Celtics winning their title and going to the Finals. Imagine if he had a Parker/Duncan/Leonard to work with.I've never called for Pop's head but good choice.

Chinook
07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Thibodeaux couldn't coach this Spurs team. He runs his players into the ground, and as good as he is on the defensive end, he's still pretty bad offensively. If he coached the Heat, they could be the greatest team off all time. But the Spurs would have lost in the playoffs due to the Big Three breaking down in the middle of the season.

spurraider21
07-19-2013, 06:33 PM
You've asked and I've given you the same answer time and time again. I dont know why you forget it. I would take Thibs from the Bulls in a heartbeat to replace Pop. If what he did last year with half his team decimated with injuries and his star player gone for basically two years still doesnt convince people...nothing will. The man is amazing. He would return us to our defensive roots and knows how to manage players...not stay bench a guy like Duncan with a title on the line in the last seconds of a game 6 in the Finals. He was the defensive guru behind the Celtics winning their title and going to the Finals. Imagine if he had a Parker/Duncan/Leonard to work with.

Thats fine. While I respectfully disagree, I think Pop is more proven than Thibs. However, Thibodeau is not available to be head coach of the Spurs. As it stands now, Pop is our best option, and is widely regarded as one of the best head coaches in NBA history. He's on the Mt. Rushmore of coaches, right alongside PJ, Red, and Riley

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-19-2013, 06:33 PM
?

hey buddy, you do know Pop became famous for his defense, right? Oh no you didn't cause you are a bandwaggoner

dallasmaverickslose
07-19-2013, 06:35 PM

Why not Red Auerbach? I want Red Auerbach! He won 9 championships! Imagine what he could do with the talent on this squad!

LOL I can do this just as well as you!