PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: LMAO thunder fans

Phillip
07-03-2013, 05:51 PM
http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2013/7/3/4489952/two-reasons-dwight-howard-should-go-to-dallas

http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2012/9/12/3322602/the-dallas-mavericks-enemy-number-one (http://www.welcometoloudcity.com/2012/9/12/3322602/the-dallas-mavericks-enemy-number-one)

I had no idea that Thunder fans were this obsessed with the Mavericks... LMAO

the best part is in the second article, at the end when they pulled out a win against the Mavs, saying it was "vindication for all the suffering"... what suffering? One lousy season, during the first year that they moved to OKC? OKC fans are spoiled as hell. This is why so many people hate the Thunder. Their fans are faggots.

BUMP
07-03-2013, 05:56 PM
They want him to go Dallas because it's in South Oklahoma IMHO

Lincoln
07-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Sup inc Fo

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 06:44 PM
The Thunderefs give the Lakers a run for their money as the NBA's faggiest fanbase, tbh....

Rogue
07-03-2013, 07:58 PM
i guess most "thunder" fans were mavs fans before the zombie sonics moved there tbh

thunderup
07-03-2013, 08:07 PM
I don't have a problem with the Mavs but in our short history they do fall categorically into our rival. They've beat us and we've beat them. Same thing with the Lakers.

I actually respect the Mavs but their fans can be douches sometimes. There is only one current fanbase that deserves hatred and it's Heat fans. They're the worst kind of fans out there.

purednuht
07-03-2013, 08:15 PM
.srekaL eht htiw gniht emaS .meht taeb ev'ew dna su taeb ev'yehT .lavir ruo otni yllacirogetac llaf od yeht yrotsih trohs ruo ni tub svaM eht htiw melborp a evah t'nod I

.ereht tuo snaf fo dnik tsrow eht er'yehT .snaf taeH s'ti dna dertah sevresed taht esabnaf tnerruc eno ylno si erehT .semitemos sehcuod eb nac snaf rieht tub svaM eht tcepser yllautca I

Rogue
07-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't have a problem with the Mavs but in our short history they do fall categorically into our rival. They've beat us and we've beat them. Same thing with the Lakers.

I actually respect the Mavs but their fans can be douches sometimes. There is only one current fanbase that deserves hatred and it's Heat fans. They're the worst kind of fans out there.
I'm a registered mav fan but also an adjunct Heat fan, so I must top your hatred list right? :rolleyes:

Salty
07-03-2013, 09:36 PM
.srekaL eht htiw gniht emaS .meht taeb ev'ew dna su taeb ev'yehT .lavir ruo otni yllacirogetac llaf od yeht yrotsih trohs ruo ni tub svaM eht htiw melborp a evah t'nod I

.ereht tuo snaf fo dnik tsrow eht er'yehT .snaf taeH s'ti dna dertah sevresed taht esabnaf tnerruc eno ylno si erehT .semitemos sehcuod eb nac snaf rieht tub svaM eht tcepser yllautca I

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2727748211/c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Arnold Toht
07-03-2013, 09:38 PM

:lmao who's behind this legend? :lol even the avi is flipped

Phillip

lol no. more like thunder are asshurt and obsessed with the mavs, while mavs couldn't give 2 shits about them

gnsf0946

big props to whoever got the idea for this troll

lovin' it :toast

Mugen

:lmao

thunderup
07-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Cool, a troll dedicated to me. :tu

ElNono
07-03-2013, 09:40 PM
nice troll, tbh :lol

Rogue
07-03-2013, 09:42 PM
lol no. more like thunder are asshurt and obsessed with the mavs, while mavs couldn't give 2 shits about them
true, the relation between Thunder fans and them mavs is just like that between me and my goddess Scarlett :depressed:

Bill_Brasky
Still salty over Dirk entering their virgin asses no lube style.

thunderup

We dethroned you in the only title defense you guys have ever had in a sweep.

:lol buuullshit

Rogue
07-03-2013, 09:47 PM

The 12' mavs were no where near the position to repeat though. We let TC walk in the same summer when we rang, which already marked the end of our champoinship feast imho. When the best Dallas team (11' mavs) met the best team from OKC, the latter got backdoor swept

thunderup
07-03-2013, 09:52 PM
The 12-13 rendition of the Thunder was light years better than the 11-12 version. It would be a great series.

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 09:54 PM

Mavs weren't even close to the same team as they were the year before......that's not really something special.

thunderup
07-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Mavs weren't even close to the same team as they were the year before......that's not really something special.

They still had Dirk, Marion and Terry. Players that terrorized us a year earlier. However far your Thunder hate/bias takes you, discrediting a sweep to a team that's defending their title is intellectually dishonest.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Trying to argue the 2012 first round series was some significant hurdle for the Thunder because the 2011 Mavs were "defending champs!" is about as intellectually dishonest as it gets. No one expected the Mavs to do any good in the playoffs that year.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:06 PM
:lol Seriously, Dallas blew up their roster and were a significantly worse team.... the Thunderefs' faggot fans have apparently adopted Lakerfan's strategy of homeristic spinning and revisionist history, tbh....

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:07 PM
:lol and the haters come out of their hole just like that

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Trying to argue the 2012 first round series was some significant hurdle for the Thunder because the 2011 Mavs were "defending champs!" is about as intellectually dishonest as it gets. No one expected the Mavs to do any good in the playoffs that year.

Great response so I don't have to.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:09 PM

:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol Seriously, Dallas blew up their roster and were a significantly worse team.... the Thunderefs' faggot fans have apparently adopted Lakerfan's strategy of homeristic spinning and revisionist history, tbh....

:lol it's similar to Lakerfan trying to defend blowing a 3-1 lead to the '06 S:lolns

:cryit was a MOTIVATED Tim Thomas playing for a new contract:cry
:crywe were starting Kwame Brown and Luke Walton:cry

thunderup
:lol the irony in Clipper fan talking about playoff battles. Something that loser franchise has no idea of.

ElNono
07-03-2013, 10:10 PM
:lol not worried here

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Nobody is hating. You're acting like beating a 7 seed is some great accomplishment just because that team happened to win a championship the year before with a completely different roster. The 2 seed is SUPPOSED to beat the 7 seed in 5 at most. Nobody was surprised at all over the outcome of that series.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:12 PM
:lol not worried here

Kevin Martin will fortify Durant etc.

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 10:14 PM
The Fortification

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:15 PM
The 12-13 rendition of the Thunder was light years better than the 11-12 version. It would be a great series.
so you must still be approving of the Harden deal. you guys assisted another Texan team in taking the mavs' playoff spot, nice revenge tbh :lol

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:16 PM

No one expected the Mavs to make noise vs the Thunder?

:lol sure

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:20 PM
They still had Dirk, Marion and Terry. Players that terrorized us a year earlier. However far your Thunder hate/bias takes you, discrediting a sweep to a team that's defending their title is intellectually dishonest.
The team was sterilized by the departure of TC tbh. Dirk was dirk but the likes of JET and else ain't worth a dogshit tbh. Miami was the real litmus of that year, the team that lost to them mavs the prior year kicked your asses by the same 4-1, and I don't think the 12' Heat got much better than the 11' Heat, at least not as much as the 13' Heat have improved from the 12' Heat

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:20 PM
In our short history, beating the Mavs meant something. It was a way for us to exorcise our demons vs a team that had our number. Despite the loss of Chandler and Barea, the Mavs still had Dirk along with their core.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:22 PM
No one expected the Mavs to make noise vs the Thunder?

:lol sure
Yeah I'm not sure why you seem convinced everyone thought the 36-30 7 seeded Mavs were gonna give the 47-19 2 seeded Thunder loads of trouble. The fact you ignore the facts like W-L record and seeding with sentimental drivel about how they were "defending their title!" is the only intellectual dishonesty being used.

:lol manufactured underdog stories

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Thunderfaggot is soooo desperate for everyone to drop down and suck off his team :lol

:cry "But, but, according to my fake underdog story, we weren't expected to beat the 7th seed! The Thunderefs have had it so hard!" :cry

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM
TC was the difference maker for them mavs. They were the champions with TC, but were nothing but a sorry piece of 1st or 2nd fodder the years before and after. Dirk was God but TC was like the clothing of him, mavs without a hardcore nig playing alongside dirk look just as poor as those nude pics of my goddess tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:26 PM
In our short history, beating the Mavs meant something. It was a way for us to exorcise our demons vs a team that had our number. Despite the loss of Chandler and Barea, the Mavs still had Dirk along with their core.

Chandler was their core, he was their 2nd best player outside of Dirk. They went 36-30 so they would have been a 44 or 45 win team with a normal schedule.

Maybe it meant something to Thunder fans who have an agenda to blow it out of proportion, but it wasn't considered a huge feat by anyone else who pays attention to the NBA.

:crybest series win over a 45 win team in NBA history:cry

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah I'm not sure why you seem convinced everyone thought the 36-30 7 seeded Mavs were gonna give the 47-19 2 seeded Thunder loads of trouble. The fact you ignore the facts like W-L record and seeding with sentimental drivel about how they were "defending their title!" is the only intellectual dishonesty being used.

:lol manufactured underdog stories

They weren't a typical 7th seed. They were a defending champion who still had the planets best player from a year prior.

:lol showing your Thunder bias per the usual

:lol you accusing anyone of using intellectual dishonesty

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:29 PM
:lol however yall wanna spin it makes no difference.

:cry we dethroned a champion who happened to be a hurdle :cry

That's all that matters at the end of the day. :)

Rogue
They weren't a typical 7th seed. They were a defending champion who still had the planets best player from a year prior.

they no longer had big dadd who spanked your asses the prior year, and Kid was 1yr older. and the mavs never had the planet's best player whose name is Lebron James

DUNCANownsKOBE

:lol using how good Dirk was a year prior as if it means anything

:lol pimping irrelevant facts about the 2011 Mavs and failing to see your intellectual dishonesty

:lol calling me intellectually dishonest for using the 2012 Mavs actual W/L record while you're using the 2011 Mavs to judge the 2012 Mavs when they were totally different teams

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:30 PM

At no point did the Mavericks ever have LeBron, and the "defending champs" label is moot considering they lost Chandler, Barea, Stevenson, and Peja (who all contributed to the championship the previous year) while adding useless players like Odom who made the team worse, tbh.... on top of that, Dirk was out-of-shape for most of that season and clearly wasn't the same as he was in 2011....

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:31 PM

:lmao how is using actual stuff like the actual W/L record of the 2012 Mavs "spin"? Only an overly-sentimental dumbshit would consider that spin but the 2011 Mavs an accurate reflection of how good the 2012 Mavs were.

:lol manufacturing an underdog story and then calling the people pointing out realities about the 2012 Mavs' actual W/L record as "spin"

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:33 PM

beating the 12' mavs was about as easy as beating the 07' Heat imho. We lost TC to free agency and we had a number of injury issues to deal with through the whole season. Dirk was playing the series with only one leg healthy, which agravated the injury and he had to undergo a surgery that summer which would keep him sidelined for more than half of the next season.

Lincoln
07-03-2013, 10:34 PM
I wish u would step back from that ledge my friend. I would understand

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:38 PM
:lol Since Thunderfaggot is really reduced to hyping up the shitty 2012 Mavs to somehow prove his team's "had it tough," I can't wait to see how he deals with real adversity when Presti continues to fuck up the team and Durant bolts, tbh....

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:38 PM
:lol look at all this butthurt surrounding the Thunder dethroning a Dirk-led Mavericks team

:lol DOK trying time and time again to illegitimize the Thunder

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:41 PM
We've beat the spurs quite a number of times before, and we went jubilant everytime we beat them like we won the championship, like that was the only thing worth celebrating, until that year when we actually won the championship. You only brag about beating a "great" team in the playoffs, or a "team" that used to be great because you don't have nothing else to brag about. You will think quite differently after your team wins a championship, and if you really love your team, the feeling when you see them lift that goddamn silver ball would be even greater than when you had your first sexual experience tbh

Bill_Brasky
07-03-2013, 10:42 PM

That's just sad.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:42 PM
:lol look at all this butthurt surrounding the Thunder dethroning a Dirk-led Mavericks team
:lol Pretending that 2012's out-of-shape, hobbled version of Dirk = 2011 Dirk
:lol Thunderfaggot trying to illegitimize basic facts like records, seeding, and rosters

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:43 PM

:lol DOK trying time and time again to illegitimize the Thunder

When exactly have I tried to illegitamize the Thunder? I don't see myself doing it in this thread nor any other thread for that matter. Saying a 2 seed is favored against a 7 seed isn't ilegitamizing a 2 seed, only narcissistic fans of that 2 seed would try to disagree with that comment.

Taking shit to you has nothing to do with the Thunder.

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:44 PM
:lol wow, look at all this. Clipper faggot trying to frontrun per par.

:cry I hate the Thunder :cry

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:46 PM
:cry Stating facts is "frontrunning" now :cry

:cry Somebody please buy my fake underdog story! :cry

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:50 PM
the 12' mavs weren't even the same team they were the prior year. They let TC walk which was the lethal wound that caused the demise of a potential dynasty, tbh

Rogue
07-03-2013, 10:51 PM
:lol wow, look at all this. Clipper faggot trying to frontrun per par.

:cry I hate the Thunder :cry
The clippers have been in existence since before you were born, while the Thunder haven't reached school age yet :lol

Pelicans78
07-03-2013, 10:54 PM

Calling it intellectually dishonest is too nice. It's just flat out stupid.

thunderup
07-03-2013, 10:55 PM
The clippers have been in existence since before you were born, while the Thunder haven't reached school age yet :lol

And yet we've achieved more in our short existence.

:lol these are facts, sons, facts.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-03-2013, 10:57 PM
Calling it intellectually dishonest is too nice. It's just flat out stupid.

Depends. If Thunderup is just trying to promote an agenda by manufacturing a story, it's basic intellectual dishonesty. If he truly believes everything he's said about the 2012 Mavs, then it's flat out stupid. I'm leaning towards it started off as intellectually dishonesty to create a non-existent "rivalry" between the Mavs and Thunder, then it became stupidity after he convinced himself the 2012 Mavs were a good team.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 10:57 PM

http://boston.com/community/blogs/rock_the_schoolhouse/movinggoalposts.jpg

:lol Thunderfaggot resorting to the "franchise history" argument (the same one he whines about when Spurfan uses) after getting owned per par....

thunderup
07-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Depends. If Thunderup is just trying to promote an agenda by manufacturing a story, it's basic intellectual dishonesty. If he truly believes everything he's said about the 2012 Mavs, then it's flat out stupid. I'm leaning towards it started off as intellectually dishonesty to create a non-existent "rivalry" between the Mavs and Thunder, then it became stupidity after he convinced himself the 2012 Mavs were a good team.

Hey they made the playoffs in a tough WC. People that year blamed the players lost or limping into the playoffs, but I think it was more of a championship hangover. Those are all excuses though. We beat the defending champs that year in a sweep. These are facts.

thunderup
07-03-2013, 11:07 PM
http://boston.com/community/blogs/rock_the_schoolhouse/movinggoalposts.jpg

:lol Thunderfaggot resorting to the "franchise history" argument (the same one he whines about when Spurfan uses) after getting owned per par....

It's the only one I need to express superiority over you and your franchise. No trashtalk, just facts. We are a better franchise.

Clipper Nation
07-03-2013, 11:13 PM
It's the only one I need to express superiority over you and your franchise. No trashtalk, just facts. We are a better franchise.

:lol So-called "better franchise" that traded Harden for crap, is about to lose Durant, and will turn into the Clippers of old when that happens

Rogue
07-03-2013, 11:15 PM

Yup you have achieved a western conference pennant, congrats :toast:

Rogue
07-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey they made the playoffs in a tough WC. People that year blamed the players lost or limping into the playoffs, but I think it was more of a championship hangover. Those are all excuses though. We beat the defending champs that year in a sweep. These are facts.
sweeping the defending champs ain't nothing original or worth bragging about though. Mavs did just that the prior year, and the Bulls did the same in 07 if I remember correct.

Sean Cagney
07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
The 12' mavs were no where near the position to repeat though. We let TC walk in the same summer when we rang, which already marked the end of our champoinship feast imho. When the best Dallas team (11' mavs) met the best team from OKC, the latter got backdoor swept

Yeah Cuban fucked you guys man. They never had a shot to repeat.

Phillip
07-04-2013, 12:30 AM

They had Lebron?

-21-
07-04-2013, 04:49 AM

Whoever this guy is, he's a genius! purednuht?!?! :lmao

monosylab1k
07-04-2013, 10:34 AM
lol that "vindication for all our suffering" line has got to be the most infuriating thing i've ever seen. That's like hearing a 12 year old who has never known a world without high speed internet or cell phones bitching about how his 4G iphone is "slow" and "sucks".

Bill_Brasky
07-04-2013, 11:22 AM
They weren't even good series either. In one Dirk/Mavs went apeshit and ran them over en route to a title. In the second Durant/Chimp/Harden had a really fuckin easy time using their athleticism to pick the Mavs old asses apart.

I guess that qualifies as an intense rivalry in thunder world.

Mori Chu
07-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Jeebus... So much bickering between two teams, Mavs and Thunder, that won't be relevant in the title hunt for years to come. Just accept the fact that your teams both brutally sodomized their own rosters with one horrible personnel decision (letting Chandler leave; trading Harden) and that neither of y'all are going to be relevant in this decade as a result. The End.

urunobili
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
troll of the year candidate TBH :tu

MeloHype
04-06-2014, 11:23 PM
:lol