PDA

View Full Version : SPURS SPENT 7M A YEAR FOR THE ARGENTINE SCRUB! JUST HOW DRUNK IS POP?!?!?!

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Spurs could have signed a poster off this board for 1m a year for 2 years since they wanted to give out charity, and the Spurs would be in FAR better shape team wise, at least they'd have more money to spend.

Anyone wondering if Spurs will be returning to the finals, you can stop wondering and find another hobby.

apalisoc_9
07-04-2013, 03:21 AM
How drunk are you?

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 03:31 AM
How drunk are you?

I don't drink alcohol dummy, now stay on topic.

Pop handing out 7m in food stamps for two years, to an old guy who isn't TD is a problem, ESPECIALLY when Manu cost the Spurs the title in the first place, passing to the Heat over and over, with mucho gusto. And you haven't even gotten into Manu's injury history, and playing for his international team YEAR AFTER YEAR, HOW MANY TITLES HAS THIS COST THE SPURS?

The truth may be unpopular, but it needs to be spoken irregardless.

Or does Spurs fans want to do only what is easy?

z0sa
07-04-2013, 03:32 AM
It wouldnt have mattered if it was 5 or 7 million. And if you think Manu isnt worth even 5 mil, take a look at what guys like Kyle Korver are getting.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 03:41 AM
It wouldnt have mattered if it was 5 or 7 million. And if you think Manu isnt worth even 5 mil, take a look at what guys like Kyle Korver are getting.

AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER, I'D TAKE KORVER OVER MANU ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, AND TWICE ON SUNDAY.

At least Korver is actual shooter, not Manu who hit his first two threes, then misses his next twenty.

z0sa
07-04-2013, 03:42 AM
AT THIS POINT IN HIS CAREER, I'D TAKE KORVER OVER MANU ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, AND TWICE ON SUNDAY.

At least Korver is actual shooter, not Manu who hit his first two threes, then misses his next twenty.

You would rather rely on Korver going for 24 and 10 assists in Game 5 of the NBA Finals. The rest of the universe doesn't.

anakha
07-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Yup, we definitely needed yet another thread bitching about the contract.

Could this just be merged with the other threads opened today?

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 03:50 AM
You would rather rely on Korver going for 24 and 10 assists in Game 5 of the NBA Finals. The rest of the universe doesn't.

Manu's one good game out of 23 playoff games? That is absolutely HORRIBLE, and young guys in Green and Leonard were FAR more consistent.

The Spurs just wasted a title, then wasted any other shot in the next 2 years by signing this guy for 7m in stead of rolling the dice on another player. The Spurs got the Finals DESPITE MANU, and let's be honest, unless they are fortunate enough to land another borderline all star via trade or free agency, they can forget about it happening again, as Manu will certainly be worse next year, especially in the playoffs, WHERE IT ACTUALLY COUNTS.

tesseractive
07-04-2013, 03:50 AM

How unfortunate. At least if you were drunk, you'd have an excuse for posting this whiny bullshit.

Baseline
07-04-2013, 03:55 AM
How unfortunate. At least if you were drunk, you'd have an excuse for posting this whiny bullshit. It's not whiny, bro. Unfortunately it's a real contract, and a huge mistake by the FO. A continuation of the nightmare of Game 6. In fact, Manu's contract will now be referred to as "The Ghost of Game 6."

Baam
07-04-2013, 03:56 AM
It's not whiny, bro. Unfortunately it's a real contract, and a huge mistake by the FO. A continuation of the nightmare of Game 6. In fact, Manu's contract will now be referred to as "The Ghost of Game 6."

Couldn't have said it any better, it feels like we're in a downward spiral that can't be stopped.

Next thing you know TP is gonna get injured at the European Championship...

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 03:58 AM
How unfortunate. At least if you were drunk, you'd have an excuse for posting this whiny bullshit.

Let me know when you can spell critical thinking, and then, in ten or twenty years, when you actually know the definition.

Until then, leave typing, and deeper thinking to those of us with higher mental functions.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 04:05 AM
It's not whiny, bro. Unfortunately it's a real contract, and a huge mistake by the FO. A continuation of the nightmare of Game 6. In fact, Manu's contract will now be referred to as "The Ghost of Game 6."

Exactly. It isn't hate against Manu, he should get his jersey retired by the Spurs.

But resigning him for THAT KIND OF MONEY, considering others roles or players you couldn't have went after, when Manu just cost you a title, and everybody knows it. He's old, too injured all the time, plays overseas year after year.

If the Spurs Front Office think that Manu is going to turn a corner or something at this point his career and be worth that kind of money, then they are even more delusional that the blind fanbois on this forum.

Which is saying something.

tesseractive
07-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Let me know when you can spell critical thinking, and then, in ten or twenty years, when you actually know the definition.

Until then, leave typing, and deeper thinking to those of us with higher mental functions.
Being critical != critical thinking, you pretentious buffoon. You're posting the same lame knee-jerk reaction as all the other panic-button pushers, not being some sort of intellectual.

The Spurs didn't build a team that's been this successful over this long by making short-term reactionary moves. The one game where Manu took over was not remotely the only one where he helped the team. He had a number of games where he got key assists, steals, and other plays. Manu has always been good at filling up other parts of the start sheet when his shot isn't falling.

He had a couple of bad games at the end, and he needs to focus on trying to rein things in a little for next year, but you don't toss Hall of Famers in the trash if there's a reason to think they can still help you, and there is.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Manu's one good game out of 23 playoff games? That is absolutely HORRIBLE, and young guys in Green and Leonard were FAR more consistent.

The Spurs just wasted a title, then wasted any other shot in the next 2 years by signing this guy for 7m in stead of rolling the dice on another player. The Spurs got the Finals DESPITE MANU, and let's be honest, unless they are fortunate enough to land another borderline all star via trade or free agency, they can forget about it happening again, as Manu will certainly be worse next year, especially in the playoffs, WHERE IT ACTUALLY COUNTS.
One good game? Gtfo faggot

z0sa
07-04-2013, 04:33 AM

Let's be honest: you have no idea what about what you're talking.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Reply to No Life Scrub above: (didn't quote for some reason)

I'd like be nice and tell you that basketball is a sport played five on five, was invented by Dr. Naismith, and who'd popularity exploded in the early 80s, not coincidentally when Jordan entered the league, as well as cable television taking off, and that crooked but effective leader Stern becoming Commissioner.

However, since you are internet dummy, who watched lasted watched a few games back in 2010, and think he knows it all, let me give you hint:

keep your fucking mouth shut when talking to your betters. I'd bench press your fat, greasy ass, many times, if you weren't so disgusting and stinky.

So do your self favor, since you so obsessed with "faggots": stop, being a such a pussy, show some discipline fat ass, control your appetite, lose some weight, start weight training, then maybe in 50 years you can finally stop chasing after other fat guys since some you are a weak metrosexual, and let some women ruin your self worth , after you finally nail the personal trainer bod I've had for 17 years and counting. So don't say dumb fuck things like "faggot", when I don't even have to chase women, they chase me.

Then the women will women will come to you, and you stop with your disgusting "I-like-guys-but-I-am-ashamed-so-I-will-call-random-straight-guys-gay"disgusting bullshit.

Bill_Brasky
07-04-2013, 05:13 AM
Fuck off ****

blkroadrunners
07-04-2013, 05:16 AM
I'm curious if the Spurs made that extra FT or grabbed that defensive rebound late in Game 6 would this thread even exist.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Reply to No Life Scrub above: (didn't quote for some reason)

I'd like be nice and tell you that basketball is a sport played five on five, was invented by Dr. Naismith, and who'd popularity exploded in the early 80s, not coincidentally when Jordan entered the league, as well as cable television taking off, and that crooked but effective leader Stern becoming Commissioner.

However, since you are internet dummy, who watched lasted watched a few games back in 2010, and think he knows it all, let me give you hint:

keep your fucking mouth shut when talking to your betters. I'd bench press your fat, greasy ass, many times, if you weren't so disgusting and stinky.

So do your self favor, since you so obsessed with "faggots": stop, being a such a pussy, show some discipline fat ass, control your appetite, lose some weight, start weight training, then maybe in 50 years you can finally stop chasing after other fat guys since some you are a weak metrosexual, and let some women ruin your self worth , after you finally nail the personal trainer bod I've had for 17 years and counting. So don't say dumb fuck things like "faggot", when I don't even have to chase women, they chase me.

Then the women will women will come to you, and you stop with your disgusting "I-like-guys-but-I-am-ashamed-so-I-will-call-random-straight-guys-gay"disgusting bullshit.
Lmao not only is he a faggot, but he's a simple minded Internet tough guy! Lmao he's such a bitch he didn't even quote my name for me to get the notification. Quit life and/or learn basketball.

btw Money Mayweather lmao I'm 5'10 and weight 165. Get your burrito eatin ass outta here

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Lmao not only is he a faggot, but he's a simple minded Internet tough guy! Lmao he's such a bitch he didn't even quote my name for me to get the notification. Quit life and/or learn basketball.

btw Money Mayweather lmao I'm 5'10 and weight 165. Get your burrito eatin ass outta here

You can lead a stupid immigrant to water, but you can't make him shower, or use proper sentax.

Last post don't have time for losers. Enjoy ignore though.

SouthernFried
07-04-2013, 05:35 AM
This is what I posted before the details were known...and I still agree with it.

"Manu is great for 1 in 3 games. That seems to be all he has. So, about 1/3 of 14 million. Let's say 5 million a year. NBA salaries are bloated by default, so I'm figuring around 7-8 Million. Any more than that, and I would say bad move. Any less...pretty good deal."

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 05:40 AM
Fuck off ****

Very eloquent: allow me to retort in kind:

just you because you are Pop's personal bitch, who doesn't know true value unless Pop says it, doesn't mean everyone is.

2+ 2 is 4 dipshit.

And Manu being a injured scrub the last 3 years, yes, it will be the same, only worse next year at 35 ish.

lakerhaterade
07-04-2013, 05:44 AM

just you because you are Pop's personal bitch, who doesn't know true value unless Pop says it, doesn't mean everyone is.

2+ 2 is 4 dipshit.

And Manu being a injured scrub the last 3 years, yes, it will be the same, only worse next year at 35 ish.
hey faggot

Bill_Brasky
07-04-2013, 05:44 AM

2+ 2 is 4 dipshit.

Hey, cunt

Fuck off.

Pretty sure nobody here is interested in your shit takes. Shit takes that you share with other shit posters who have already started ten other shit threads such as this one.

callo1
07-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Manu is the ultimate competitor. I have no doubt that he will redefine himself over the offseason and return as a very effective player. Will he be the same player he was in '03 or '05? No, but that doesn't mean that he still can't be effective.

If you have watched basketball for any deal of time, you see the great players go through this time and time over. They have to reinvent their games to suit their aging bodies. Malone did it, Barkley did it, etc.

It is easy to forget how important and integral of a role that Manu played in past championships for some people around here. I am not defending Manu, I am just stating the obvious. Manu played VERY poorly in game 6 and 7, I am sure he understands that, which is why he will modify his game to be effective.

Many people around here want Manu burned at the stake. Do the Spurs beat the Pistons in '05 without Manu? No way. Hell, most people on these boards felt like Manu should have been awarded the Finals MVP instead of Timmy.

The Spurs can make it back to the Finals. Kawhi has shown himself to be a force, Danny has grown, and Timmy remains hungry. Don't count them out. Put Tiago in the weight room, and have him work on his post game some more and this team as it stands can make it back. Add a back up point guard of quality and I like the Spurs chances.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 06:16 AM
double

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 06:16 AM
One good game? Gtfo faggot

Not surprised to see you here butt hurt, Manutard

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 06:18 AM
Hey, cunt

Fuck off.

Pretty sure nobody here is interested in your shit takes. Shit takes that you share with other shit posters who have already started ten other shit threads such as this one.

Nobody here is interested in your blind, stupid homerism, and yet you have over 7k posts.

And this is MY THREAD.

And once again, in a language you can understand, and for the last time Bras:

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Capt Bringdown
07-04-2013, 06:18 AM
Manu fanboi living in the past and unable to face the reality of the present. Manu hurts the team, he doesn't help it. The Spurs just payed 14 million for a player who hurts the team and who single-handedly ripped the trophy out of Tim Duncan's hands and gave it to Le Bron.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 06:26 AM

Posters here act like pmsing women, real men are logical, but women just share their "feelings with each other," exactly like the homers do on this site, lol.

Manu shouldn't have been resigned for even 1m, hell Pop could have Bruce Bowen back for Nostalgias's sake, but he brings scrub Manu back, for a salary per year that Bowen could only dream of.

One thing is for sure, unless the Spurs get EXTREMELY LUCKY in a trade, the contending days are over.
I hope Pop's little pathetic Manu crush was worth costing TD more titles.

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Manu fanboi living in the past and unable to face the reality of the present. Manu hurts the team, he doesn't help it. The Spurs just payed 14 million for a player who hurts the team and who single-handedly ripped the trophy out of Tim Duncan's hands and gave it to Le Bron.

As real as it gets right here. Manu was the Finals MVP!...

...For the Heat.

lakerhaterade
07-04-2013, 06:34 AM
det hobo n!ggar mouse parting the red sea tbh

Embedded
07-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Not half as drunk as your dad was when you were conceived

doldrums
07-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Exactly. It isn't hate against Manu, he should get his jersey retired by the Spurs.

But resigning him for THAT KIND OF MONEY, considering others roles or players you couldn't have went after, when Manu just cost you a title, and everybody knows it. He's old, too injured all the time, plays overseas year after year.

If the Spurs Front Office think that Manu is going to turn a corner or something at this point his career and be worth that kind of money, then they are even more delusional that the blind fanbois on this forum.

Wow you process your critical thinking and grammar and then type " couldn't have went" instead of " couldn't have GONE' loser!

poeticism707
07-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Not half as drunk as your dad was when you were conceived

That's nice.

Now tell your sexy milf of mother I'll be over later, as my white girl fetish is as long and strong as ever.

Jordanobili2320
07-04-2013, 06:54 AM

did you take I DONT KNOW FUCKING SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL LESSONS recently??????? KORVER OVER MANU? LOL WOW. KORVER HITTING 3s in the finals is a funny thought considering he's never even been in a meaningful playoff game you fucking idiot.

Boomersgold
07-04-2013, 07:24 AM
did you take I DONT KNOW FUCKING SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL LESSONS recently??????? KORVER OVER MANU? LOL WOW. KORVER HITTING 3s in the finals is a funny thought considering he's never even been in a meaningful playoff game you fucking idiot.

If Korver played with Parker, Duncan and/or Robinson, he probably would have hit a couple of threes in a meaningful playoff game.

Jordanobili2320
07-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Oh yeah? And Manu never hit a three in a meaningful playoff game? This is a joke right here and you have no idea what your talking about. Manu is a hall of famer and an NBA champion which is something Korver will never get a wiff of. Korver hasn't even played in a meaningful playoff game so how can you even say he probably would have hit a couple threes? Seriously, explain yourself. If Duncan/Robinson and Parker are the reasons players hit 3's so much explain to me some of our shitty role players that couldn't hit the ocean with a beachball back in the early 2000s...

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Spurs could have signed a poster off this board for 1m a year for 2 years since they wanted to give out charity, and the Spurs would be in FAR better shape team wise, at least they'd have more money to spend.

Anyone wondering if Spurs will be returning to the finals, you can stop wondering and find another hobby.

1/10

kuato
07-04-2013, 09:42 AM
All the manu haters are ignoring the fact that Manu brings good money to Spurs, Manu is the main gate to the Latin America market.

xmas1997
07-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Is this another of those "fake" threads I heard about on this forum site?
Man, I'm getting tired of those!

DMX7
07-04-2013, 10:57 AM

Oh please, he sucked the whole fucking series except one game. He probably cost us 2 losses by nearly by himself and we could have won without him in Game 5.

DieHardSpursFan1537
07-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Oh look! Another Manu bashing thread.

z0sa
07-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Oh please, he sucked the whole fucking series except one game. He probably cost us 2 losses by nearly by himself and we could have won without him in Game 5.

Make that almost the rest of the universe.

Rapper
07-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Manu will be a big problem for this team and I don't think 7M a year for 36 years old Manu is a good deal MAN we should sign AK 47 to be honest

Just imagine Game 7 in 2014 NBA FINALS with 10 seconds left in the 4th quarter our beloved Manu makes a turnover to cause losing the game , can you imagine what is your reaction after that ?

I can tell ya that's just like what you reacted after the game 4 and game 6 lossess of 2013 NBA FINALS

HI-FI
07-04-2013, 11:56 AM
This is what I posted before the details were known...and I still agree with it.

"Manu is great for 1 in 3 games. That seems to be all he has. So, about 1/3 of 14 million. Let's say 5 million a year. NBA salaries are bloated by default, so I'm figuring around 7-8 Million. Any more than that, and I would say bad move. Any less...pretty good deal."
very reasonable post. i'm still shaking my head at this contract, because the previous one was sort of a "thank you" legacy contract, but it looks like we are doing it again because of Manu's popularity. I think your reasoning though makes sense, however, we have to hope Manu doesn't get shittier. He obviously was shitty this season except for some stretches or moments (ie game 5), but his bloated 14 million really hurt this team as did his play. If he can stay healthy (big if) and play very well, then this current contract will be fine. Let's just hope he doesn't continue his spiral into TOSB status, otherwise this contract will have cost us as well.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 12:06 PM
You two are just stupid as shit. Basketball IQ is that of a jackass... Or Kwame brown

Josepatches_
07-04-2013, 12:21 PM

/thread

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Posters here act like pmsing women, real men are logical, but women just share their "feelings with each other," exactly like the homers do on this site, lol.

Manu shouldn't have been resigned for even 1m, hell Pop could have Bruce Bowen back for Nostalgias's sake, but he brings scrub Manu back, for a salary per year that Bowen could only dream of.

One thing is for sure, unless the Spurs get EXTREMELY LUCKY in a trade, the contending days are over.
My god youre soooo dumb lol.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 12:33 PM
You two are just stupid as shit. Basketball IQ is that of a jackass... Or Kwame brown

TGY is in desperation mode, and thus turns to lackluster insults as his last hurrah.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 12:38 PM

Pop handing out 7m in food stamps for two years, to an old guy who isn't TD is a problem, ESPECIALLY when Manu cost the Spurs the title in the first place, passing to the Heat over and over, with mucho gusto. And you haven't even gotten into Manu's injury history, and playing for his international team YEAR AFTER YEAR, HOW MANY TITLES HAS THIS COST THE SPURS?

The truth may be unpopular, but it needs to be spoken irregardless.

Or does Spurs fans want to do only what is easy?

Couldn't have said it any better, it feels like we're in a downward spiral that can't be stopped.

Next thing you know TP is gonna get injured at the European Championship...

...For the Heat.
Manu will be a big problem for this team and I don't think 7M a year for 36 years old Manu is a good deal MAN we should sign AK 47 to be honest

Just imagine Game 7 in 2014 NBA FINALS with 10 seconds left in the 4th quarter our beloved Manu makes a turnover to cause losing the game , can you imagine what is your reaction after that ?

I can tell ya that's just like what you reacted after the game 4 and game 6 lossess of 2013 NBA FINALSWell said my brothers. I am amazed at how all these Spurs homers defend Manu. They say we don't know shi* about basketball yet most of their replies are "STFU, GTFO of here, hater, Fuc* off" yet they don't defend their lost cause with basketball reasons. Anyways as you'll can tell, I've paid a little tribute to these Manu fan boys. I've posted their picture on my signature.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Well said my brothers. I am amazed at how all these Spurs homers defend Manu. They say we don't know shi* about basketball yet most of their replies are "STFU, GTFO of here, hater, Fuc* off" yet they don't defend their lost cause with basketball reasons. Anyways as you'll can tell, I've paid a little tribute to these Manu fan boys. I've posted their picture on my signature.

:troll

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Well said my brothers. I am amazed at how all these Spurs homers defend Manu. They say we don't know shi* about basketball yet most of their replies are "STFU, GTFO of here, hater, Fuc* off" yet they don't defend their lost cause with basketball reasons. Anyways as you'll can tell, I've paid a little tribute to these Manu fan boys. I've posted their picture on my signature.
All the quotes in the world isn't gonna change the fact that Ginobili is on the team. You see, that's what true fans do. Support their team and legends regardless. I bet you weren't saying Manu sucked when he dropped 31 vs the Thunderlast year. Or how he had more 17 pt performances this playoff than KL and DG combined. Stay mad LOL we don't give a fuck, Manu doesn't give a fuck and the Spurs don't give a fuck.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 12:52 PM
All the quotes in the world isn't gonna change the fact that Ginobili is on the team. You see, that's what true fans do. Support their team and legends regardless. I bet you weren't saying Manu sucked when he dropped 31 vs the Thunderlast year. Or how he had more 17 pt performances this playoff than KL and DG combined. Stay mad LOL we don't give a fuck, Manu doesn't give a fuck and the Spurs don't give a fuck.I'm going to be LMAO at you when Manu costs Timmy another championship next year. The love that you once felt for Matt Bonner took over 6 years to dwindle because that's how slow your brain processes info. Well the same love that you are feeling for Manu at this moment will greatly diminish next year when Manu begins having pathetic performances in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong as a Spurs fan but I'm afraid I will be right.

dallasmaverickslose
07-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm going to be LMAO at you when Manu costs Timmy another championship next year. The love that you once felt for Matt Bonner took over 6 years to dwindle because that's how slow your brain processes info. Well the same love that you are feeling for Manu at this moment will greatly diminish next year when Manu begins having pathetic performances in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong as a Spurs fan but I'm afraid I will be right.

Dont kid yourself. You obviously want to be right.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm going to be LMAO at you when Manu costs Timmy another championship next year. The love that you once felt for Matt Bonner took over 6 years to dwindle because that's how slow your brain processes info. Well the same love that you are feeling for Manu at this moment will greatly diminish next year when Manu begins having pathetic performances in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong as a Spurs fan but I'm afraid I will be right.
What's that? Oh a bunch of predictions lol. Mine are based facts. So where's your "little knowledge" thesis now.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 01:00 PM
What's that? Oh a bunch of predictions lol. Mine are based facts. So where's your "little knowledge" thesis now.LMAO, facts that you and your other Manu fan boys pull out of you as* to defend your God Manu at all costs. Manu don't give a shi* about you, you don't exist to him. He's getting his $7 million this year while your fat as* is in here wasting your life for him. No facts will ever hide his 8 turnovers in Game 6.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
07-04-2013, 01:08 PM
LMAO, facts that you and your other Manu fan boys pull out of you as* to defend your God Manu at all costs. Manu don't give a shi* about you, you don't exist to him. He's getting his $7 million this year while your fat as* is in here wasting your life for him. No facts will ever hide his 8 turnovers in Game 6.
Pulling out my ass or looking Atari simple box score? Lol you've just lost all credibility having to resort to fat jokes when you don't even know me. Why are you even here? You're not welcome and nobody respects your opinions because of the stupid ass posts you post, like these stupid fat jokes. Just leave. We all can tell you are a bandwaggoner.

still.focused
07-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Oh yeah? And Manu never hit a three in a meaningful playoff game?Of course he HAS. nobody debates this This is a joke right here and you have no idea what your talking about. Manu is a hall of famer and an NBA champion which is something Korver will never get a wiff of. Again, not up for debate Korver hasn't even played in a meaningful playoff game so how can you even say he probably would have hit a couple threes? Because hes a good 3pt shooter maybe? Because the centered PnRs and drive n kicks leave wide open 3s? Seriously, explain yourself. If Duncan/Robinson and Parker are the reasons players hit 3's so much explain to me some of our shitty role players that couldn't hit the ocean with a beachball back in the early 2000s...Um, maybe cuz they were shitty as youve just stated
:downspin:

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Pulling out my ass or looking Atari simple box score? Lol you've just lost all credibility having to resort to fat jokes when you don't even know me. Why are you even here? You're not welcome and nobody respects your opinions because of the stupid ass posts you post, like these stupid fat jokes. Just leave. We all can tell you are a bandwaggoner.Ginobili had 8 turnovers in Game 6, he only cost Timmy #5. Manu was pathetic in the NBA finals for the most part. Swallow that fact.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 06:34 PM
He better learn to pass the ball to his teammates instead of out of bounds for that price!

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 07:08 PM

...For the Heat.

Agreed. He seriously tarnished his legacy....

therealtruth
07-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Ginobili had 8 turnovers in Game 6, he only cost Timmy #5. Manu was pathetic in the NBA finals for the most part. Swallow that fact.

So many of the turnovers were of the kind where he jumped in the air to pass it to the Heat. Other times he telegraphed passes.

dmon35
07-04-2013, 08:10 PM

lol ahh yes... another loser who thinks they know whats best for the team. another loser who thinks he has better insight than popavich. Popavich doesnt pay or negotiate the Spurs salary dumbass.

manufan10
07-04-2013, 08:19 PM

Once you posted this you lost all credibility.

manufan10
07-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Ginobili had 8 turnovers in Game 6, he only cost Timmy #5. Manu was pathetic in the NBA finals for the most part. Swallow that fact.

What about Kawhi missing a FT that would have given the Spurs a 4 point lead? What about Duncan missing a chip shot over Battier in game 7 that would have tied it? What if Danny Green makes 1 or 2 more 3-pointer in game 6 or 7? What if Pop left Duncan in the game during game 6 to grab a rebound? The blame goes all around. It's a team game. There were plays that could have been made by every player on this team that could have helped them win a championship, but they didn't.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 08:27 PM
What about Kawhi missing a FT that would have given the Spurs a 4 point lead? What about Duncan missing a chip shot over Battier in game 7 that would have tied it? What if Danny Green makes 1 or 2 more 3-pointer in game 6 or 7? What if Pop left Duncan in the game during game 6 to grab a rebound? The blame goes all around. It's a team game. There were plays that could have been made by every player on this team that could have helped them win a championship, but they didn't.

Best Spur of the series: Leonard.

So, let's fix your illogic...

Leonard : Missed Free Throw to Win.
Duncan: Missed Tip In to TIE.
Manu: Missed Free Throw to Win + Turnover (Heat +2) + Turnover (Spurs +0) + Turnover....repeat seven times a game.

But it is all on Leonard and Tim....of course.

manufan10
07-04-2013, 08:28 PM

Manu: Missed Free Throw to Win + Turnover (Heat +2) + Turnover (Spurs +0) + Turnover....repeat seven times a game.

Reading comprehension fail. Nice job.

unforeseen
07-04-2013, 08:28 PM
:lol Pop is known as a connoisseur of fine wines though.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/pg2_03262010_576_zps075ee901.jpg

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 08:36 PM

The failure is yours. The mistakes you listed go on in every game. Manu repeatedly throwing the ball away or to the other team is just plain stupidity. The errors Tim, Leonard, etc. made don't even compare. And asking Green to hit one or two more threes? Really??? Dude set the Finals record by a fair margin but you wanted more?

Logic: Fail.

manufan10
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
The failure is yours. The mistakes you listed go on in every game. Manu repeatedly throwing the ball away or to the other team is just plain stupidity. The errors Tim, Leonard, etc. made don't even compare. And asking Green to hit one or two more threes? Really??? Dude set the Finals record by a fair margin but you wanted more?

Logic: Fail.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Reading comprehension fail. Nice job.Arguing with Manutards is like trying to convince Kobetards that Michael Jordan is better than Kobe Bryant.

sventhedog
07-04-2013, 09:18 PM
another year of turnovers!!!

ElNono
07-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Pop is pretty drunk on average, tbh... that wine isn't gonna drink itself... :drunk

manufan10
07-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Arguing with Manutards is like trying to convince Kobetards that Michael Jordan is better than Kobe Bryant.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-04-2013, 11:26 PM

argentine scrub? lol

hater
07-04-2013, 11:27 PM

Amen brotha

hater
He better learn to pass the ball to his teammates instead of out of bounds for that price!

+ 1

hater
So many of the turnovers were of the kind where he jumped in the air to pass it to the Heat. Other times he telegraphed passes.

cosign this shit

hater
07-04-2013, 11:28 PM

:lmao

that's the Church of Manu for you

they rather crucify themselves than admit Manu sucks and cost us #5

Mikeanaro
07-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol the funny thing is we are going to talk about the wasted championship till the end of times, I still dont get it WHY!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.mediosyempresas.com/guitarra.jpg

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 12:00 AM

Hater bringing the goods. Right on.

poeticism707
07-05-2013, 12:37 AM

Don't understand it myself. There is one player above all others that is critical to Spurs success, offensively and defensively: Tim Duncan.

Everyone else is expendable, including TP if necessary (not that it is).

If you suck, you should be gone, simple, that applies to Gino too. He used up all his chances over the past 3 years, and then some.

But of course, Pop is blind is a bat, and has the mental faculties of a drunk one.

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Don't understand it myself. There is one player above all others that is critical to Spurs success, offensively and defensively: Tim Duncan.

Everyone else is expendable, including TP if necessary (not that it is).

If you suck, you should be gone, simple, that applies to Gino too. He used up all his chances over the past 3 years, and then some.

But of course, Pop is blind is a bat, and has the mental faculties of a drunk one.

Leonard is pretty important, too...

poeticism707
07-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Of course, Leonard is a young beast, can't believe Pop's crazy, gambling ass was right about trading away George Hill, but he was.

But TD is the centerpiece. Always has been, always will be. When he hangs them up, (I am surprised he didn't after Pop and Manu gifting the Finals to the Heat), Spurs will likely never sniff the success they've had.

Taking it to the Hole
07-05-2013, 01:20 AM
I think the front office payed a bit too much for Manu at this stage of his career, but what the hell do you expect them to do? The fact that a lot of these Manu haters are forgetting is the 3 previous championships he helped bring to this team! Oh, so he has one bad series in the Finals and people are ready to send him to the firing squad??? Geez, there are a lot of ungrateful posters on this board who expect absolute perfection from one player. The Spurs lost the Finals as a team. They had their opportunities in Game 6 and in Game 7, but they didn't rise up to the challenge. Just as simple as that. To blame one player for the failure of a whole team is just ridiculous. You have to ask yourself as well, do we even make it to playoffs if Manu didn't help the team when Tony went down injured. You judge and judge but how conveniently you forget everything he has done for the Spurs organization.:nope

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Of course, Leonard is a young beast, can't believe Pop's crazy, gambling ass was right about trading away George Hill, but he was.

But TD is the centerpiece. Always has been, always will be. When he hangs them up, (I am surprised he didn't after Pop and Manu gifting the Finals to the Heat), Spurs will likely never sniff the success they've had.Co-signed. You sound just like me bro.