PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I don't understand all the Dwight drama

SpursDynasty
07-04-2013, 01:37 PM
I don't understand all the Dwight drama. Did Shawn Kemp ever have teams put up billboards and beg him to stay? This is a guy who's supposed to be a franchise player. Who gets paired with Kobe Bryant and playing alongside Pau Gasol. And that Laker team wins 45 games. Once again, in the playoffs, a franchise player paired with Gasol, and they get swept. Good going Dwight.

If you ask me, he's a perfect fit for the Houston Rockets. I mean just go continue the legacy of Calvin Murphy. He'll have 14 kids by the time he retires too. He comes into the league pretending to be squeaky clean and wanting to bring purity in the league, and now he has five kids. The Rockets are currently led by someone who paid $20,000 for a woman to come hang out with him. Harden and Howard together would absolutely bring a new level of low to the NBA. That would be interesting.

I'm not trash talking here. Nothing personal against Dwight. I just don't understand all the Dwight drama. This year has no big names in free agency. Just a bunch of players who think they're big and want to make teams wait, then sign with the Charlotte Bobcats.

Thread
07-04-2013, 01:43 PM
This is the NBA, circa 2000.

Shortly before his death Cosell warned us about 2 things in sports: drugs & symbolism over substance.

Rogue
07-04-2013, 06:07 PM
there's a very solid reason people call him drama queen I guess

racm
07-05-2013, 09:55 AM
He deserves the moniker Big Baby more than Glen Davis imo

Baam
07-05-2013, 10:25 AM
Spursfan think the nba is good guy contest... Yeah I wonder why they aren't going after Matt Bonner instead...

~O~
07-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Spursfan think the nba is good guy contest... Yeah I wonder why they aren't going after Matt Bonner instead...
And how..tdoes this make any type of logical sense. When referring to this, I meant your sentence.

Bill_Brasky
07-05-2013, 10:50 AM

Matt Bonner: 1
Raw Dogger: 0

Baam
07-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Matt Bonner: 1
Raw Dogger: 0

His dad is coaching the team and that's the only reason he's allowed to stay, zero meaningful playoff contribution ever... But he's a great guy so it's ok...

Bill_Brasky
07-05-2013, 11:01 AM
M:loltt B:lolnn:lolr m:lolre r:lolngs th:loln Dw:lolght