PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Has Lebron Ever Played At Rucker?

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Just saying since he's dodged the Dunk Contest like Rogue dodges pussy...I'm sure he's never been to the basketball Mecca

zxIN_b-vhNQ

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2013, 04:11 PM
He did play for Jay Z's team I believe.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2013, 04:12 PM
He did play for Jay Z's team I believe.

Can't find no vids of it...he musta got dunked on and they took the tape...

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Best NBA Rucker park player is probably Iverson or Alston. Alston is dope!

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Can't find no vids of it...he musta got dunked on and they took the tape...

I won't be surprised if thats the case tbh. They showed a few pictures in Slam magazine, shoot, maybe a decade ago? Nothing special, Lebron doing his tomahawk slam etc.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Best NBA Rucker park player is probably Iverson or Alston. Alston is dope!

Alston came from the And 1 ranks so he's not legit...plus he's not a star....I'm talking big names...AI was dope...I loved AI

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Alston came from the And 1 ranks so he's not legit...plus he's not a star....I'm talking big names...AI was dope...I loved AI

AI owned the Rucker. I've seen him play when he was a Hoya in Georgetown and in 2 summer leagues a long ass time ago. Dude's first step and handle was INSANE, his crossover looks 10x better in person.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2013, 05:01 PM
AI owned the Rucker. I've seen him play when he was a Hoya in Georgetown and in 2 summer leagues a long ass time ago. Dude's first step and handle was INSANE, his crossover looks 10x better in person.

It's the very reason I pick AI over Westbrook...I seriously doubt Russell Westbrook alone could lead a team by himself year in and year out like AI did..Westbrook like Durant only look good when paired with another top player...even though he didn't win on the big stage AI looked good all by himself...I just gotta go with him over WB...he lead the charge in a tough Philly city..I seriously doubt WB could do that by himself...and the only reason AI doesn't have a ring is because he ran into a prime ShaKobe....but I will never forget this performance..it was one for the ages and it had me worried for a min...

4OppxKDj44E

StrengthAndHonor
07-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah. AI would shit on Chuckbrook fasho.

said7
07-04-2013, 06:30 PM
I work for Ebc Rucker, I do all their design work, and I have an image of lebron James there. So yes I do believe he played at Rucker prob only once tho. Pre nba.

Fun fact - they painted a mural of him on the court in a Knicks jersey during the free agent sweepstakes.

Suspect
07-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Alston came from the And 1 ranks so he's not legit...
go do cartwheels on a highway

gaKNOW!blee
07-04-2013, 08:03 PM
this again? didn't Kobe only score like 15 points while Durant went there and had 60?

I definitely remember having this conversation.

gnsf0946
07-04-2013, 08:14 PM
this again? didn't Kobe only score like 15 points while Durant went there and had 60?

I definitely remember having this conversation.

the argument is that Kobe did it in style, taking it to the basket etc..., while Durant got hot from 3pt or something like that