PDA

View Full Version : TheGreatYacht vs. Hater

apalisoc_9
07-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Who wins in a meltdown competition?

Samr.
07-04-2013, 07:51 PM
This thread has gotta be a sign of the ST apocalypse.

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Hater has good style and flair about him. He's a hater, but he's good at it.

The Great Yacht is just a wanna-be richer that is poor and comes to the internet to spout his hatred and ignorance since no one will hear him out in real life, tbh.

Hater is likable. TGY is just a doucher.

Just my opinion, though, tbh...

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 08:04 PM
I like them both. OP, you are a dipsh.t.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 08:06 PM
I like them both. OP, you are a dipsh.t.Apparently everyone that speaks the truth and states the obvious becomes a hater on Spurstalk. I wonder which website has more homers? Spurstalk or Spursrep**t?

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Apparently everyone that speaks the truth and states the obvious becomes a hater on Spurstalk. I wonder which website has more homers? Spurstalk or Spursrep**t?
I am reviewing your posts and am having trouble finding any truth being stated.

Skull-1
07-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I am reviewing your posts and am having trouble finding any truth being stated.

Can't read or is it your reasoning?

Rogue
07-04-2013, 08:30 PM
TGY might be one of the worst troll upstairs since hmm... SpursKiller/Louis/Princesspimp or KBP?

TE
07-04-2013, 08:35 PM
I give det n!gga hater the benefit of the doubt. So that other dude.

iManu
07-04-2013, 08:37 PM
lol

DesignatedT
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Who the fuck is thegreatyacht

ohmwrecker
07-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Yacht wishes he could be Hater.

Kool Bob Love
07-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Hater has good style and flair about him. He's a hater, but he's good at it.

The Great Yacht is just a wanna-be richer that is poor and comes to the internet to spout his hatred and ignorance since no one will hear him out in real life, tbh.

Hater is likable. TGY is just a doucher.

Just my opinion, though, tbh...

Sup HH.

TheGreatYacht
07-04-2013, 09:04 PM
TGY might be one of the worst troll upstairs since hmm... SpursKiller/Louis/Princesspimp or KBP?Who is that chic on you avatar? She's hot.

Yacht wishes he could be Hater.Nah, I'm happy with who I am.

Rogue
07-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Who is that chic on you avatar? She's hot.
Nah, I'm happy with who I am.
You're being 100% honest and I'm gonna start to like you for that. I guess you must be a hardworking student who spent all his time in the library and classrooms throughout his college life, pretty much like what I was during my rookie and sophomore years. You haven't watched the "avengers" movie bro?

She's my goddess and she once said that "everyone who's comfortable with what they are is, in some way, sexy". You will instantly fall in love for her and get obsessed with her, and the more you know about her the deeper obsessed you will be, I know that because that's exact what I have experienced.

I didn't give two shits about celebrities in the past years. I only came to know that goddess as recently as last year, and I kind of felt that I had wasted the past 10 years of my life :cry

TE
07-04-2013, 09:45 PM
This is random but why isn't Rogue bolded tbh

dmon35
07-04-2013, 09:49 PM
TGY getting ready to set sail on his yacht
http://galta.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Hello-Sailor1.jpg

PlayNando
07-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Your posts are unintelligible gringo-speak.

Rogue
07-04-2013, 10:04 PM
This is random but why isn't Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) bolded tbh
I used to be bolded though, one of the first mavs fans to get bolded on this site, but I once got this account banned for derogating a mod. This accont was later unbanned at the request of my nigga m>s, but was demoted to grey name.

It ain't bothering me though. My nigga Shadowflames has been a member since 2008 and has made more than 13,000 posts but he's still grey named.

Skull-1
07-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Your posts are unintelligible gringo-speak.

Last I checked, gringos speak great English. What's your excuse, troll?

wildcardX
07-05-2013, 12:19 AM
THE GREATEST SHOWDOWN SINCE........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ7-_-omnU&list=FLfeakVweWlyMx9WXrNOfUww

PlayNando
07-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Last I checked, gringos speak great English. What's your excuse, troll?
Mark Levin. Racist.

angelbelow
07-05-2013, 01:17 AM
There is no question, it has to be Hater. Bottom line is that Hater has been doing it longer, durable/not injury prone, and quite consistently.

elmanutres
07-05-2013, 01:19 AM
hater is actually funny. Even if he's a manu hater and pop hater, pop and manu suckers still find him amusing. yacht just rubs off as a douche. if hater wasn't funny, he'd be getting yacht treatment

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2013, 06:41 AM
You're being 100% honest and I'm gonna start to like you for that. I guess you must be a hardworking student who spent all his time in the library and classrooms throughout his college life, pretty much like what I was during my rookie and sophomore years. You haven't watched the "avengers" movie bro?

She's my goddess and she once said that "everyone who's comfortable with what they are is, in some way, sexy". You will instantly fall in love for her and get obsessed with her, and the more you know about her the deeper obsessed you will be, I know that because that's exact what I have experienced.

I didn't give two shits about celebrities in the past years. I only came to know that goddess as recently as last year, and I kind of felt that I had wasted the past 10 years of my life :cryWow, you just basically described me in a nutshell. Of course I'm probably gonna end up winning this stupid poll since I'm on this site the most. I only see Hater get on ST every other day. All you haters of mine, don't worry about seeing me here for much longer. Once I get back to school, I'll be spending more time studying than arguing with you Spurs homers.

dallasmaverickslose
07-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Wow, you just basically described me in a nutshell. Of course I'm probably gonna end up winning this stupid poll since I'm on this site the most. I only see Hater get on ST every other day. All you haters of mine, don't worry about seeing me here for much longer. Once I get back to school, I'll be spending more time studying than arguing with you Spurs homers.

Middle School I assume?

Bill_Brasky
07-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Wow, you just basically described me in a nutshell. Of course I'm probably gonna end up winning this stupid poll since I'm on this site the most. I only see Hater get on ST every other day. All you haters of mine, don't worry about seeing me here for much longer. Once I get back to school, I'll be spending more time studying than arguing with you Spurs homers.

Ah, the classic "i'm so busy with my life that i don't have time for you losers!" post.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Apparently everyone that speaks the truth and states the obvious becomes a hater on Spurstalk. I wonder which website has more homers? Spurstalk or Spursrep**t?

i'm really trying to be objective and find any truth in your posts - haven't found any yet

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 10:48 AM
man this is a hard one - i voted for hater, I think he's in a greater meltdown right now - Yacht just hates, not so much a "meltdown" per se

Hater is getting outhated... who would have thought!

SpurOutofTownFan
07-05-2013, 11:13 AM

how did your boyfriend TGY and you met each other?

davidbowie
07-05-2013, 11:27 AM
hater is genuinely funny dude. other guy i barely even notice tbh but when i do he seems kinda like a loser.

flacura
07-05-2013, 03:45 PM
block both users and make this a better site to blog

Rogue
07-05-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm also gonna spend less time posting here when school begins in September (grad school) and I'm not a hater of you. I used to dislike you because I thought you were a troll but our common crush on goddess has kind of turned around my impression on you. You're a diligent student and I wish you the best.

Proxy
07-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Hater has intelligent takes.

TGY is NASF on a record breaking level.

ohmwrecker
07-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Nah, I'm happy with who I am.

Well, that's probably for the best.