PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker Fans It's Time To Ride or Die With Our Squad- If We're Done Then So Be It!!!

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Deep in my ass 09 & 10 done me right :hat.....so after 17 yrs of blood sweat and tears...5 World Championships, the EPIC Battles with Shaq....surpassing Jerry West and Magic as the greatest Laker ever....how in the FLYING FUCK does Dwight think he's just gonna waltz into the HISTORICAL Mecca of Basketball - THE LA Lakers, where the heavenly Pot of Gold resides, and just take the Empire from Kobe - just like that!!! this Nigga is infuckingsane...LA is an international basketball city...from Europe to Asia to Africa back to the US - Kobe owns the LA empire and until he gives up the remote control (when it's justified) you just have to wait your turn. this is like Tiago Splitter saying move over Duncan this is my team. :lol

Kobe just proved once again that he's the realest dude in NBA....after a horrible season he's the only person in the world with the balls to tell this negro the truth man to man directly to his muthafucking face...no sugar coating the shit...no lying...no bait and switch...basically what you see is what you get....He told Dwight straight up...basically your game is wack as fuck right now dude, I'm sincerely trying to help you....I like you and want you on my team but you need to listen to me and learn from me and stop trying to do things your way...it was vintage Mamba and if you ask me it was very Mike Jordanian... (Jamstone was spot on with his take)

everyone else is feeding Dwight nothing but bullshit and lies because they know he's stupid enough to fall for it... the ROX, Mavs, and GSW might as well be advertising their services on back page.com with all the other hookers because it's nothing but a high tech bait and switch job they're about to pull on this dude...I believe we can still win without Dwight...we can find a body to plug in middle...Bynum didn't contribute much and we went back to back with him so all we need to do is sign shooters and get back to the basics...if we aim for the 7-8th seed again next year and let Kobe and Pau rest throughout the season we can win a final title...all we need is one more to cement the legacy...one post Phil...figure it out Jimmy....:toast

Laker fans don't forget:

c7lpYWRMOy4 gyJ_o7XMP98

Thread
07-04-2013, 11:00 PM
It was Kobe's finest hour. I didn't think he had it in him and was going to just go thru the motions to satisfy his debt to the Buss family, but, his oration was direct and dead on accurate. The Lakers can now wait their fate contented and at peace. They've not had that peace since this started. Kobe stopped the bleeding that Howard had started and the organization exacerbated with their actions concerning the billboards.

Kobe Bryant

Mori Chu
07-04-2013, 11:20 PM
This thread is sad and pathetic. Show some God damned pride.

z0sa
07-04-2013, 11:42 PM
The Begging

Thread
07-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Oh, the fucking The Begging.

Thebesteva
07-05-2013, 02:20 PM
82-0 or 0-82 I'm a Laker fan, I cant be like Clipper Nation and Harlem and jump from one team to another. Only creatures that get menstrual cycles can be so emotional like that.

I still think as an organization, Lakers are fucked, but we'll see what happens in the next few years.

Killakobe81
07-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Riding and dying as we speak

Michael Jordan.
07-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Riding and dying as we speak
More like dying.