PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Meanwhile upstairs

Brazil
07-05-2013, 01:23 PM
you are the biggest piece of trash in the history! you make me want to throw up, you such full of crap!! please go fuck yourself and don't come here again! piece of shit!!

Best offseason ever tbh

jeebus
07-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I read a few entries upstairs yesterday. gnsf are at each others throats, timvp is still quitting his team, and there's a mixture of semen/blood all over the floor. hilarious

benefactor
07-05-2013, 01:25 PM
you are the biggest piece of trash in the history! you make me want to throw up, you such full of crap!! please go fuck yourself and don't come here again! piece of shit!!

Best offseason ever tbh
It's been amazing. Not only do we have classic meltdowns but the grey on grey violence is at a level I have never seen. Bodies strewn everywhere tbh.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 01:32 PM
they are relentless at insulting each others like crazy, it looks like a civil war.

The funny part is to see Bruno staying calm teaching the crowd how the cba work in the middle of the insults like an Englishman drinking a cup of tea under a bombing.

For those who never go upstairs go have a look, it's great entertainment.

ElNono
07-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Looks like this, tbh

http://i.imgur.com/tdrpB.gif

PlayNando
07-05-2013, 01:37 PM
The Great Yacht and Skull-1 are idiotic POS posters that deserve nothing but scum. Vile. They are the vile scum of the Earth that inhabits the basements of many gringos' houses.

Both are racists and Skull-1 is a racist Mark Levin KKK member. TGY is just a douchebag vile loudmouth hater.

Total scum, the both of them, tbh...............

jeebus
07-05-2013, 01:38 PM
get the fuck back upstairs and keep killing your own kind

PlayNando
07-05-2013, 01:39 PM
get the fuck back upstairs and keep killing your own kind
umadbro?

racm
07-05-2013, 01:39 PM
they are relentless at insulting each others like crazy, it looks like a civil war.

The funny part is to see Bruno staying calm teaching the crowd how the cba work in the middle of the insults like an Englishman drinking a cup of tea under a bombing.

Seems like Bruno and Mel are the shrinks running the asylum tbh

ElNono
07-05-2013, 01:41 PM
That Skull-1 sig is just begging for some trolling, tbh :lol

Brazil
07-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Seems like Bruno and Mel are the shrinks running the asylum tbh

:lol yes they are, they are the remaining trees even timvp seems to be overwhelmed by the enraged crowd

jeebus
07-05-2013, 01:45 PM
dem bandwagon fans never really left and don't know what to do with themselves. thank god for the nba forum smh

Brazil
07-05-2013, 01:45 PM
That Skull-1 sig is just begging for some trolling, tbh :lol

The Begging

with all this new violent generation I feel old tbh, look... even hater seems to be a nice puppy compared to his son TheGreatYacht

Brazil
07-05-2013, 01:46 PM
dem bandwagon fans never really left and don't know what to do with themselves. thank god for the nba forum smh

thanks god for the nba forum and The Begging !

ffadicted
07-05-2013, 01:48 PM

:lmao

monosylab1k
07-05-2013, 01:55 PM
rofl i am STILL banned from going upstairs due to my 2009 Mavs-Spurs 1st round series trolling.

Robz4000
07-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Just ST finding a way to stay entertaining during the offseason. Nothing to see here folks, move along!

Robz4000
07-05-2013, 02:17 PM
A lot of people around here would do well to understand that it's the Spurs culture that makes this such an amazing ball club. It is our one differentiator compared to the rest of the NBA. It's a place where we reward our warriors who want to play on, and have people sign for less to remain in the team, and its the number one reason every Spur plays team first basketball. Which in turn is why we are such a winning team

balancing positive culture is far more important than balancing cap space. And will win more games than some random mle signing at the cost of trading a Manu would.

keyboard GMs need to take a deep breath.

i love this club.

UZER
07-05-2013, 02:32 PM
It's been amazing. Not only do we have classic meltdowns but the grey on grey violence is at a level I have never seen. Bodies strewn everywhere tbh.

Have to admit, that was funny.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 03:50 PM
rofl i am STILL banned from going upstairs due to my 2009 Mavs-Spurs 1st round series trolling.

imho you can still use one of your troll to lurk a bit, won't be disappointed

Thread
07-05-2013, 03:53 PM
A lot of people around here would do well to understand that it's the Spurs culture that makes this such an amazing ball club. It is our one differentiator compared to the rest of the NBA. It's a place where we reward our warriors who want to play on, and have people sign for less to remain in the team, and its the number one reason every Spur plays team first basketball. Which in turn is why we are such a winning team

balancing positive culture is far more important than balancing cap space. And will win more games than some random mle signing at the cost of trading a Manu would.

keyboard GMs need to take a deep breath.

i love this club.

4K, your dirty laundry is abundant as well= Pop threw Jackson out after he first conspired with him to quit on his former team to come there. You had to threaten Neal with expulsion to get him to act like somebody, then it turned out that Green had to be beg to get his job back after showing his ass. We only found out about that AFTER he blew up in the Finals and the network figured it was kosher.

Let us proceed...

Robz4000
07-05-2013, 03:55 PM
4K, your dirty laundry is abundant as well= Pop threw Jackson out after he first conspired with him to quit on his former team to come there. You had to threaten Neal with expulsion to get him to act like somebody, then it turned out that Green had to be beg to get his job back after showing his ass. We only found out about that AFTER he blew up in the Finals and the network figured it was kosher.

Let us proceed...

:lol C'mon Cubby, you're not this dense. Do a search for 'Culture'.

Brazil
07-05-2013, 03:56 PM
:lol

seriously? that's all you have? im not even black - im probably whiter than you but it bothers me A LOT this kind of attitude. you are saying all this garbage behind your pc where we cant see you but i bet you the world you wouldnt dare to act in this way in public.

man, what a tough guy you are with your pilot avatar!!! wow!!! you are a true arian guy - congratulations on your deluded ideas

the fact you are trying to defend his signature is just preposterous. what a fucking piece of shit you are dude - condoning racism in this forum with a horrible, pathetic excuse.

you deserve everything you will get you piece of shit - mark my words

Thread
07-05-2013, 03:58 PM
:lol C'mon Cubby, you're not this dense. Do a search for 'Culture'.

I'm not going parse words with you over this shit, Rob, nor play games. Your shit stinks just like everybody's else's. Duncan standing there busting Howard's ass after he'd already skunked him. A real stand up man.

PlayNando
07-06-2013, 01:39 AM
The Begging

with all this new violent generation I feel old tbh, look... even hater seems to be a nice puppy compared to his son TheGreatYacht
TGY is a racist, ignorant, gringo POS, tbh.

PlayNando
07-06-2013, 01:40 AM
The new generation upstairs is like Clockwork Orange, tbh.

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/7239/30405805_.jpg

lefty
07-06-2013, 01:54 AM

So true :lmao

spurraider21
07-06-2013, 02:13 AM

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2013, 02:27 AM
lol frenchfagots and members church of parker upstairs have been waiting for this day...lol carpet bombing truthbombs on the turnoboli and his church of turnovers

its true they are still crying in argentina

both sides has just as much for the blame of the finals...

PlayNando
07-06-2013, 02:28 AM
lol frenchfagots and members church of parker upstairs have been waiting for this day...lol carpet bombing truthbombs on the turnoboli and his church of turnovers

its true they are still crying in argentina

both sides has just as much for the blame of the finals...
TDMVPDPOY dropping truth bombs, per par.....................

PlayNando
07-06-2013, 10:46 AM
There are too many racist crackers on this forum.

ohmwrecker
07-06-2013, 10:50 AM
The Great Yacht and Skull-1 are idiotic POS posters that deserve nothing but scum. Vile. They are the vile scum of the Earth that inhabits the basements of many gringos' houses.

Both are racists and Skull-1 is a racist Mark Levin KKK member. TGY is just a douchebag vile loudmouth hater.

Total scum, the both of them, tbh...............

umadbro?

TGY is a racist, ignorant, gringo POS, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY dropping truth bombs, per par.....................

There are too many racist crackers on this forum.

-21-
07-06-2013, 02:43 PM
There's already too much upstairs... Don't bring it down here tbh. :lol