PDA

View Full Version : Spurs interested in Darren Collison

texasqb2
07-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Why aren't there any threads about this?

DesignatedT
07-05-2013, 10:01 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210863&p=6737422#post6737422

Mel_13
07-05-2013, 10:03 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218795

stephen jackson
07-05-2013, 10:09 PM
cuz hes useless.

purist
07-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Why aren't there any threads about this?

Because there are already enough meaningless threads about who the spurs are interested in. If spurs are really interested it usually doesn't get out until the last minute. Otherwise it's just free agency background noise

Sean Cagney
07-05-2013, 10:22 PM
cuz hes useless.

He actually can shoot though so. Not completely worthless.

ElNono
07-05-2013, 10:23 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

TheGoldStandard
07-05-2013, 10:33 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

sexinthatsx
07-05-2013, 10:35 PM

:lol:lol:lol

Kidd K
07-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Considering that the alternative to this guy would be Nando De Colo, aka Mr. 24% TO% (very near bottom of NBA) yeah I'd settle for Collison in a heartbeat if we could get him for an MLE.

We prolly won't though since he seems the type to chase money rather than wins.

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Considering that the alternative to this guy would be Nando De Colo, aka Mr. 24% TO% (very near bottom of NBA) yeah I'd settle for Collison in a heartbeat if we could get him for an MLE.

We prolly won't though since he seems the type to chase money rather than wins.Co-signed. The guy seems to be a better offensive prospect than CoJo.

Blind Witness
07-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Co-signed. The guy seems to be a better offensive prospect than CoJo.

For the MLE???

jesterbobman
58% TS on 20% usage from a backup PG is pretty great. Id wait until AK makes up his mind though.

Mel_13

We prolly won't though since he seems the type to chase money rather than wins.

Cory Joseph will start camp as the backup PG, not Nando.

Baseline
07-05-2013, 11:51 PM
I know that Cory Joseph is kin of a homegrown guy and he plays hard, but please, he's a low-talent NBA backup PG at best. Collison would be a serious upgrade. If we had a Speedy Claxton type of backup against Miami, we would have run away with that series. Everybody knows we were all holding our breath went Cory was in the games. Pop should have played Patty, but he didn't.

Kidd K
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Cory Joseph will start camp as the backup PG, not Nando.

Where did you read/hear that? I'd like to see the link.

anakha
07-05-2013, 11:55 PM

You're delusional if you think Collison is worth the MLE. Backups do not deserve MLE money.

TheGreatYacht
07-05-2013, 11:59 PM
For the MLE???Nah, I rather use it on Jarrett Jack, Nate Robinson, or AK47.

Kidd K
07-05-2013, 11:59 PM
You're delusional if you think Collison is worth the MLE. Backups do not deserve MLE money.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/272.png&w=350&h=254

TheGreatYacht
07-06-2013, 12:02 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/272.png&w=350&h=254LOL, that went through my head.

Mel_13
07-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Where did you read/hear that? I'd like to see the link.

No link.

He was the backup PG in the playoffs while DeColo was in a suit. It is logical to assume that Joseph will enter camp ahead of DeColo on the PG depth chart. There's absolutely nothing that points to DeColo as the presumptive backup PG.

slick'81
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM
I'll take the triplets mills,Joseph and nando for another year over collison for the mle

Roger Freemason Jr.
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Spurs don't deal with that logic stuff.

Kidd K
07-06-2013, 12:13 AM
No link.

He was the backup PG in the playoffs while DeColo was in a suit. It is logical to assume that Joseph will enter camp ahead of DeColo on the PG depth chart. There's absolutely nothing that points to DeColo as the presumptive backup PG.

It was logical to assume a lot of things this offseason or last postseason. . .and plenty of it didn't happen.

There's a few things that point to De Colo being used before Joseph.

2013 stats (including playoffs):

De Colo: 934 minutes played
Joseph: 580 minutes played

Amount of continental US-born players on Spurs team not including Joseph right now: 1 (Leonard)

It's reasonable to assume Nando has pretty good chances of getting the first shot again. At worst they will be battling for it, and based on last season they were leaning towards Nando.

Mel_13
07-06-2013, 12:18 AM
It was logical to assume a lot of things this offseason or last postseason. . .and plenty of it didn't happen.

Amount of continental US-born players on Spurs team not including Joseph right now: 1 (Leonard)

It's reasonable to assume Nando has pretty good chances of getting the first shot again. At worst they will be battling for it, and based on last season they were leaning towards Nando.

We'll have to disagree. I believe that the playoffs are a far better indication than the regular season, especially since Joseph wasn't with the Spurs for most of the season.

btw, and not that it matters, but Joseph was not born in the US and is not an American citizen.

ElNono
07-06-2013, 12:20 AM
I think Nando will be shipped soon... especially if CoJo keeps improving...

anakha
07-06-2013, 12:22 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/272.png&w=350&h=254

He was overpaid as well, IMO. So much for that.

ElNono
07-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Don't know if anybody watched Dallas games last season... but he was so bad, Carlisle ended up finishing games with Mike James.

Sean Cagney
07-06-2013, 12:36 AM
That
Don't know if anybody watched Dallas games last season... but he was so bad, Carlisle ended up finishing games with Mike James.

That is all you had to say there, thank you....... NEXT.

raybies
07-06-2013, 12:45 AM

To some players culture is enough. He is still young and full of potential. Starting in the NBA is still an accomplishment and is still the toughest position to play. With that said our player development might work wonders. He does have a canvas. But since we are looking at pasts, Danny Green was a 2nd round pick, etc, etc.

He still would be an upgrade.

Sean Cagney
07-06-2013, 12:48 AM
To some players culture is enough. He is still young and full of potential. Starting in the NBA is still an accomplishment and is still the toughest position to play. With that said our player development might work wonders. He does have a canvas. But since we are looking at pasts, Danny Green was a 2nd round pick, etc, etc.

He still would be an upgrade.BANG!!!!!!!! TRUTH!

SanDiegoSpursFan
07-06-2013, 12:51 AM
He was really dumb in Dallas, but since he wouldn't be closing out games for the Spurs, I think he'd be fine.

timvp
07-06-2013, 12:51 AM
As I said elsewhere, he's the dumbest point guard in the NBA. Rick Carlisle hated him so much that they kicked him to the curb in favor of the corpse that is Mike James. And let's not forget the Pacers dumped him in favor of DJ Augustin -- who is probably top five worst PGs in the league.

Collison can put up numbers but he has a paaaaaaaaaaaainfully low basketball IQ ... especially for a PG.

ElNono
07-06-2013, 12:52 AM

He still would be an upgrade.

I'm not sold he's better than CoJo, and CoJo is simply the cheaper alternative with the team know-how.

I'm not sure what Darren is going to be looking for salary-wise, but I would suspect he wants a raise from the $2m he made with the Mavs last season.

raybies
07-06-2013, 12:56 AM
Darren Collison (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/collida01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-www.typepad.com) will be prioritizing winning over salary or a starting role in free agency, sources tell Bill Ingram of HoopsWorld (http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-time-for-howard-to-announce-his-choice). According to Ingram, Collison has been in contact with the Cavs, Kings, Spurs, and Clippers so far. We had previously heard (http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/07/cavs-eyeing-earl-clark-darren-collison.html) about Cleveland's interest, but the rest of that list of potential suitors is new.

For what it's worth...

ElNono
07-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Darren Collison (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/collida01.html?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-www.typepad.com) will be prioritizing winning over salary or a starting role in free agency, sources tell Bill Ingram of HoopsWorld (http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-time-for-howard-to-announce-his-choice). According to Ingram, Collison has been in contact with the Cavs, Kings, Spurs, and Clippers so far. We had previously heard (http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/07/cavs-eyeing-earl-clark-darren-collison.html) about Cleveland's interest, but the rest of that list of potential suitors is new.

For what it's worth...

thanks

Man In Black
07-06-2013, 12:58 AM
DC is a fine replacement but will want too much money. The kind of production he provides can be found elsewhere and cheaper. I'll keep saying Shaun Livingston until he's signed by another team elsewhere.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2013, 01:18 AM
DC is a fine replacement but will want too much money. The kind of production he provides can be found elsewhere and cheaper. I'll keep saying Shaun Livingston until he's signed by another team elsewhere.

I don't watch him that much, but do you think Livingston can transition to SF with his height?

It's probably a pretty bad idea..but just a thought...

kobyz
07-06-2013, 01:52 AM
as back up PG i'll gladly take him, will be one of the best backups in the league and enormous upgrade on what we had now...

Man In Black
07-06-2013, 02:13 AM
I don't watch him that much, but do you think Livingston can transition to SF with his height?

It's probably a pretty bad idea..but just a thought...
No, he's too slight of build especially when there are small forwards the likes of Kawhi Leonard around.

But, as a backup PG... now that's a role he can play.

50 cent
07-06-2013, 02:32 AM
I had Mavs Seasons ticket last year (Yes, i like the nba enough to do that living in Dallas) and trust me, Collisson sucks. We don't want him.

Jdspur20
07-06-2013, 03:23 AM

Living in DFW, I watched a lot of mavs games and you are spot on. He's not a good starting PG, that said, maybe in a back up role? He's still young.

slick'81
07-06-2013, 03:36 AM
If this is the only realistic for the mle then maybe but only if spurs r convinced Joseph and nando can't fit the bill

Leetonidas
07-06-2013, 07:23 AM
It's pretty obvious Joseph will be the backup, he went from not playing to Pop thrusting him in for big minutes in the playoffs and he played decently. Nando did not get those minutes. The writing's on the wall, especially with his whining

cd021
07-06-2013, 07:45 AM
cuz hes useless.

He would be a great backup to Parker.

bigfan
07-06-2013, 07:54 AM
No thanks, pass.

SenorSpur
07-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Why would the Spurs be interested in him? As stated earlier in this thread, he drove Rick Carlisle crazy in Dallas and eventually lost his job to the rotting corpse of Mike James. That's says enough right there. He's also delusional if the thinks he starting PG material in this league. Of course, there are a lot of bad teams out there, so he may find a starting job somewhere, but any smart coach of a contending team will likely steer clear of this guy.

PublicOption
07-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Jarret Jack.........please he is a pop type player. We need him for sure.

Captivus
07-06-2013, 08:12 AM
I don't think he is useless.

dbestpro
07-06-2013, 08:20 AM
If I wanted an ex PG from Dallas, I think I would look at Beaubois.

Vash StampedE
07-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Hell no

coyotes_geek
07-06-2013, 08:30 AM
If I wanted an ex PG from Dallas, I think I would look at Beaubois.

Another guy who couldn't beat out Mike James. Or Collison for that matter.

dbestpro
07-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Another guy who couldn't beat out Mike James. Or Collison for that matter.

At one point prior to his injury he was considered untouchable. He has torched us on many occasions. When healthy, he is very difficult to stop. Plus he is part of the French Connection.

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 08:52 AM
as back up PG i'll gladly take him, will be one of the best backups in the league and enormous upgrade on what we had now...

You know he lost the backup point guard job in Dallas. Think about that for a minute.

jag
07-06-2013, 09:05 AM
I get that Timvp likes to jerk off to Cojo...but I'm not sold on him being anything more than a glorified D-League player who hustles his ass off.I'd rather have another option than Joseph.

coyotes_geek
07-06-2013, 09:06 AM
At one point prior to his injury he was considered untouchable. He has torched us on many occasions. When healthy, he is very difficult to stop. Plus he is part of the French Connection.

And since that one point, he's proved that the Mav's expectations about the player he could become were unrealistic and he got injured. The Spurs already have 4 PG's on the roster who are better than Beaubois.

Skull-1
07-06-2013, 09:11 AM
I hate that guy, but if it helps us win the title so be it. Not seeing how he does that, though...

Darkwaters
07-06-2013, 09:14 AM
I get that Timvp likes to jerk off to Cojo...but I'm not sold on him being anything more than a glorified D-League player who hustles his ass off.I'd rather have another option than Joseph.

Welcome Mills, De Colo, Neal and Ginobili.

We had that last year and still went with Joseph.

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 09:16 AM
And since that one point, he's proved that the Mav's expectations about the player he could become were unrealistic and he got injured. The Spurs already have 4 PG's on the roster who are better than Beaubois.

He had the same break in his metatarsal that James Anderson had. Style-wise, he'd be a great backup for Parker, but that injury looks to have ruined him.

Drom John
07-06-2013, 10:52 AM
In 2012-2103, Darren Collison was 71st in WS.
The 71st highest salary was $8,374,646 (Jeremy Lin).

Texas_Ranger
07-06-2013, 11:04 AM
still better than any backup point we got.

timvp
07-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I get that Timvp likes to jerk off to Cojo...True.

but I'm not sold on him being anything more than a glorified D-League player who hustles his ass off.I'd rather have another option than Joseph.How did my criticism of DC cause these emotions to erupt? I never said I'm against another point guard being brought in for competition. I simply believe DC is a poor fit due to his low basketball IQ.

benefactor
07-06-2013, 11:19 AM

Yeah...they were leaning towards De Colo...that's why Joseph played 192 minutes in the playoffs and De Colo played 14. That totally means De Colo will get first shot.

De Colo was also whining about not playing...which I'm sure will earn him the nod too.

You are a fucking moron yet again.

Kingsly Alexander
07-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Unless we're trading someone, which one could only ever speculate, the only sort of rumors worth entertaining are for those of a combo forward. Offense nonobligatory, just defense rebounding and grit

jag
07-06-2013, 12:55 PM
How did my criticism of DC cause these emotions to erupt? I never said I'm against another point guard being brought in for competition. I simply believe DC is a poor fit due to his low basketball IQ.

I don't see how my post could be construed as an "eruption of emotions." Your fondness of Cory Joseph has left you flummoxed at the thought of Cory not being viewed in the same favorable light as you appear to view him. The only emotions I see erupting here, however veiled they may be, sir, are yours.

Your better judgment appears to have been compromised and you may no longer be capable of objective commentary regarding the Spurs' backup PG situation.

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 01:03 PM
I don't see how my post could be construed as an "eruption of emotions." Your fondness of Cory Joseph has left you flummoxed at the thought of Cory not being viewed in the same favorable light as you appear to view him. The only emotions I see erupting here, however veiled they may be, sir, are yours.

Your better judgment appears to have been compromised and you may no longer be capable of objective commentary regarding the Spurs' backup PG situation.

Translation: I haven't seen Collison play in the last two years.

jag
07-06-2013, 01:05 PM
lol Obstructed View and his basketball takes. My post has nothing to do with DC

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 01:10 PM
lol Obstructed View and his basketball takes. My post has nothing to do with DC

So you posted up in a Darren Collison thread, where someone says points out (correctly) that Darren Collison is a really stupid point guard, you throw a little hissy fit, but you want the Spurs to sign ... some other unnamed point guard?

The fact that you think my basketball takes are bad is a compliment.

jag
07-06-2013, 01:15 PM
So you posted up in a Darren Collison thread, where someone says points out (correctly) that Darren Collison is a really stupid point guard, you throw a little hissy fit, but you want the Spurs to sign ... some other unnamed point guard?

The fact that you think my basketball takes are bad is a compliment.

I'm not sure how either of my initial posts had anything to do with you, but I do know that my latest post directed at timvp was mostly in jest.

Your most famous basketball take on Spurstalk is, "Dwight Howard is the black Kevin Love."

The rest of your takes make me think you take everyone's criticism as a compliment. Carry on

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure how either of my initial posts had anything to do with you, but I do know that my latest post directed at timvp was mostly in jest.
Translation: I said something retarded and don't have anything to back it up with, so I'll say I was joking and then change the subject.

:lol at being mad because I responded to something on a message board.

Your most famous basketball take on Spurstalk is, "Dwight Howard is the black Kevin Love."
Actually, it's "I wouldn't trade Tony Parker for the black Kevin Love". I was right about Howard years before everyone else was. I also said Duncan was a better defender than Howard when it mattered. Given three years of hindsight and the meltdown among Lakernation about Dwight's flakiness, stat-padding and failure to step up in the clutch, tell me you don't agree. I fucking dare you.

jag
07-06-2013, 01:29 PM
:lol yes, I'm well known for my many emo ramblings... Oh wait, no I'm not. I'm sorry you took my comment so seriously. Please continue with your superb "Dwight Howard is the black Kevin Love" takes.

timvp
07-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I don't see how my post could be construed as an "eruption of emotions."Your emotions continue to run, tbh.

Your fondness of Cory Joseph has left you flummoxed at the thought of Cory not being viewed in the same favorable light as you appear to view him. The only emotions I see erupting here, however veiled they may be, sir, are yours.

?

I offer an opinion on Darren Collison. You rush in with homoerotic scenarios regarding Cory Joseph, for whom I hadn't mentioned. You proceed to continue the meltdown over multiple posts. All the while, your premise is faulty considering I'm on record as saying the Spurs should consider other free agent point guard targets.

_JaG is usually quality but dude is uncharacteristically salty for no apparent reason, tbh.

jag
07-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Your emotions continue to run, tbh.

I was really just trying to get a rise out of you because I know how you feel about CoJo.

I apologize for my ostensibly salty behavior and offer this gif - great pass by CJ - as a peace offering.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2540957/4th-cjdrive.gif

ElNono
07-06-2013, 01:57 PM
http://likegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/popcorn-gif-23.gif

Rogue
07-06-2013, 07:16 PM
This guy is trash and he ain't worth nothing bigger than a minimum contract tbh. If the spurs sign this guy it would only confirm my judgement that it was a mistake to let Neal walk. PG ain't Neal's natural position but he's still twice the player Darren Colllison is at this position imho.

Chomag
07-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Spurs doing the usual charity for scrubs that no one else wants, and try to turn them into system players.

Kidd K
07-06-2013, 07:53 PM
He was overpaid as well, IMO. So much for that.

At least we both agree on that. :P

We'll have to disagree. I believe that the playoffs are a far better indication than the regular season, especially since Joseph wasn't with the Spurs for most of the season.

btw, and not that it matters, but Joseph was not born in the US and is not an American citizen.

No problem. I just think the Spurs have shown they want Nando to work more than they do Joseph. I can see them repeating the same plan as last season by giving him the nod again and letting him play his way out of it. At worst (for Nando) he's going to be battling with Joseph for the spot getting equal play time.

Yeah...they were leaning towards De Colo...that's why Joseph played 192 minutes in the playoffs and De Colo played 14. That totally means De Colo will get first shot.

De Colo was also whining about not playing...which I'm sure will earn him the nod too.

You are a fucking moron yet again.

I know how much he played in the playoffs, you fucking stupid gay piece of shit. I just posted the minutes they both played. That must mean I didn't know how many minutes they played, right genius?

Once again your post is fucking useless as usual. Go back to the NBA Forum with the rest of the faggots who never have anything to contribute besides being their useless douchebag selves.

benefactor
07-06-2013, 08:01 PM
:lol Kidd K

So whining about not playing and getting almost no minutes in the playoffs gets you the nod, huh? IIRC, he also said he didn't want to go to the D-League either...something the Spurs paid first round money for Joseph to do willingly. Pop did not trust De Colo in the playoffs and now he's going to just had the job back to him? Lord you are stupid.

Put your money where your mouth is bitch. I'll ELE bet you that in the first 20 games, Joseph plays more minutes than De Colo. If you lose, you are gone until next season. If I lose, I am gone until next season. If De Colo gets traded, you are gone until next season. If Joseph gets traded, I am gone until next season. Deal?

Kidd K
07-06-2013, 08:06 PM
:lol Kidd K (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33277)

So whining about not playing and getting almost no minutes in the playoffs gets you the nod, huh? IIRC, he also said he didn't want to go to the D-League...something the Spurs paid first round money for Joseph to do. Pop did not trust De Colo in the playoffs and now he's going to just had the job back to him? Lord you are stupid.

Put your money where your mouth is bitch. I'll ELE bet you that in the first 20 games, Joseph plays more minutes than De Colo. If you lose, you are gone until next season. If I lose, I am gone until next season. If De Colo gets traded, you are gone until next season. If Joseph gets traded, I am gone until next season. Deal?

Playing nearly twice as many minutes and getting the nod in the first place through last season is why I don't think the Spurs are done with Nando.

Pop didn't trust Splitter later in the postseason either, yet he's back with more money than ever. What they did last year at the end of the postseason doesn't determine how they'll be used this year. Dumb fuck.

I ain't betting you shit either cockboy. Unlike you and your emo faggotry ways, I couldn't care less what you do or where you do it, and I'm not going to change what I do because you're some bitter bitch over forum posts. :lmao emo dipshit

benefactor
07-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Nice moving of the goalposts. Of course you're not betting......:lol

Seventyniner
07-06-2013, 08:19 PM
He had the same break in his metatarsal that James Anderson had. Style-wise, he'd be a great backup for Parker, but that injury looks to have ruined him.

Damn, is there anyone who comes back from that injury?

Edit: I mean comes back as good as before

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Damn, is there anyone who comes back from that injury?

Edit: I mean comes back as good as before

LJ made a list once of guys who had the injury, and I don't think any of them were right again.

DesignatedT
07-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m
Darren Collison, I'm told, is going to the Clippers. Done deal. Two-year deal, player option in Year 2

Clipper Nation
07-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Looks like he's headed to the Clipps according to Marc Stein....

dz94
07-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Collision to Clippers

Mugen
07-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Didn't him and CP3 play together in NO? Either way, great news for the Spurs that he's going elsewhere.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Didn't him and CP3 play together in NO?
Yes, and he actually played really well as CP3's backup, tbh..... just the fact that he's not Chauncey Billups is good enough for me :lol

tesseractive
07-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Yes, and he actually played really well as CP3's backup, tbh..... just the fact that he's not Chauncey Billups is good enough for me :lol
So you guys hired a real coach, traded for Redick and Dudley, resigned Barnes, signed Collison, and are still in the hunt for some big man depth... is that about the size of it?

Mel_13
07-06-2013, 09:06 PM
So you guys hired a real coach, traded for Redick and Dudley, resigned Barnes, signed Collison, and are still in the hunt for some big man depth... is that about the size of it?

You left out: "and still won't get out of the second round".

tesseractive
07-06-2013, 09:13 PM
You left out: "and still won't get out of the second round".
Absolutely true. The Clippers are in no way a title threat, and these mostly add up to lateral moves.

Still, having a decent team to watch and playing into May is still a huge step up from traditional Clipper Hell.

spurraider21
07-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Your emotions continue to run, tbh.

?

I offer an opinion on Darren Collison. You rush in with homoerotic scenarios regarding Cory Joseph, for whom I hadn't mentioned. You proceed to continue the meltdown over multiple posts. All the while, your premise is faulty considering I'm on record as saying the Spurs should consider other free agent point guard targets.

_JaG (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8191) is usually quality but dude is uncharacteristically salty for no apparent reason, tbh.

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

spursince#99
07-06-2013, 10:11 PM
:lol Kidd K (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33277)

So whining about not playing and getting almost no minutes in the playoffs gets you the nod, huh? IIRC, he also said he didn't want to go to the D-League either...something the Spurs paid first round money for Joseph to do willingly. Pop did not trust De Colo in the playoffs and now he's going to just had the job back to him? Lord you are stupid.

That's the most unfair yet biased bet I've ever seen in my life. :lmao

DMX7
07-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Didn't him and CP3 play together in NO? Either way, great news for the Spurs that he's going elsewhere.

Why?