PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Laker Fans: It's Time For Kool To Lay Down Some Pipe

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2013, 11:36 PM
people taking pot shots at us while were down...I come like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to kick some ass... keep in mind we're still the Don's of the West....last titles was 2009 and 2010

Spurs - 4 titles - Last title came in 2007 almost a full 10 yrs ago. They recently performed the biggest choke job in NBA finals history...talk
about a once proud franchise that had a legacy of never losing a finals series... but they look great during the regular season...

Dallas - 1 title - one and done; owner gone back into full retard mode...

Rockets - if you haven't won a title since 2000 get lost.

OKC - 0 Titles - Played a tough 2012 play-off series with the Lakers and then promptly showed up to the finals with their pants on the ground.

Clippers - 0 titles this team consists of Classic ALL-STAR under achievers...the Clipps look great during regular season and fizzle out like a Sprite soda over poured into a kiddie cup.

The last team to win back to back in the West is LA...the last team to win back-to-back-to back is also the Lakers. So tell me again how are we irrelevant. Our teams success still shits on all the accomplishments of Western contenders combined. So even when we suck we're still better and more successful than any other team in the league...tbqh

Calispursfan11
07-05-2013, 11:38 PM
I can't recall Kool. We're you a Stay D12-er or the opposite? Are you happy he's gone or sad?

UZER
07-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Wah wah wah wah wah...wah wah wah...

you sound like Charlie browns teacher right now just spewing nonsense.

MeloHype
07-05-2013, 11:39 PM
http://didthelakersgetswept.com

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Wah wah wah wah wah...wah wah wah...

you sound like Charlie browns teacher right now just spewing nonsense.

people taking pot shots at us while were down...I come like the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse to kick some ass... keep in mind we're still the Don's of the West....last titles was 2009 and 2010

Spurs - 4 titles - Last title came in 2007 almost a full 10 yrs ago. They recently performed the biggest choke job in NBA finals history...talk
about a once proud franchise that had a legacy of never losing a finals series... but they look great during the regular season...

Dallas - 1 title - one and done; owner gone back into full retard mode...

Rockets - if you haven't won a title since 2000 get lost.

OKC - 0 Titles - Played a tough 2012 play-off series with the Lakers and then promptly showed up to the finals with their pants on the ground.

Clippers - 0 titles this team consists of Classic ALL-STAR under achievers...the Clipps look great during regular season and fizzle out like a Sprite soda over poured into a kiddie cup.

The last team to win back to back in the West is LA...the last team to win back-to-back-to back is also the Lakers. So tell me again how are we irrelevant. Our teams success still shits on all the accomplishments of Western contenders combined. So even when we suck we're still better and more successful than any other team in the league...tbqh

DMX7
07-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Spurs [/B]- 4 titles - Last title came in 2007 almost a full 10 yrs ago. They recently performed the biggest choke job in NBA finals history...talk
[B]

2007 is not "almost a full 10 years ago".

ElNono
07-05-2013, 11:43 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UgaaQayr0ME/Tw9JdeWScgI/AAAAAAAAAsw/EZv3d6bdPO0/s320/Whambulance3.jpg

Clipper Nation
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight-howard-houston-rockets.jpg

Koolaid_Man
2007 is not "almost a full 10 years ago".

yes it is too..can you not count? round up bitch

UZER
07-05-2013, 11:46 PM

Kool having a Falling Down moment. Right in front of our eyes.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2013, 11:47 PM

gain perspective

UZER
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
gain perspective

I see everything in clear perspective. Dwight bitch slapped Kobe if front of the world, and Kobes throwing a tantrum. You are now making threads spewing nonsense to cover up the fact that you feel like Dwight just pulled Lakers fans panties downed and spanked them.

LkrFan
07-05-2013, 11:53 PM
http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight-howard-houston-rockets.jpg
Can you photoshop a championship ring on him?

Kool Bob Love
07-05-2013, 11:56 PM

Pop a molly now he sweating. :lmao

Calispursfan11
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM

Yes indeed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJs9p-VNORw

Amaso
07-06-2013, 12:34 AM

lmfao

scanry
07-06-2013, 01:15 AM
The Lakers are better off tbh.

Rogue
07-06-2013, 01:57 AM
this ain't photoshopped imho. Chinks are good at photoshopping but this one ain't. Nigga can just buy a #12 rockets jersey and take a pic like this to demonstrate his willingness to join the Rockets. He hasn't signed with them yet because he still hopes to get the 30m via a sign&trade, but the Lakers won't defer to him this time. They revered him like a God in order to "stay D#12" but he treated the city like his bitch, and it's now time for the Lakers to pay it back, and to defend the city's dignity tbh.

LA never lacks stars, with about all hollywood celebrities residing in LA (including my goddess, of course)