PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: What a wonderful start to the weekend! dwights gone!

TheMACHINE
07-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Jim Buss is a genius! No Laker fan wanted to sign this scrub for 5 years... and jim and mitch knew this fool didn't have it mentally. Dwight made the right choice tbh.

djohn2oo8
07-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Sup dawg? What happened to the crew?

Killakobe81
07-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I agree, though would of loved Barnes. Maybe with iggy in fold we can still flip Pau allowing them to keep Klay.Lakers need young assets. Should of got Robinson from Rox. Dwight was leaving anyways.

benefactor
07-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Now amnesty MWP. I want him in SA.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2013, 11:52 AM
im trolling the Lakers fan in Lakersground since they are all idiots....

"Thank you Jim Buss for picking Bynum in the Lottery which helped us get two World Championships.

Thanks you for obtaining Cp3, which was turned down due to "basketball reasons"

When you were able to trade an injured Bynum for Howard, Lakersground rejoiced. Bynum eventually missed the whole season.

You were able to land us Steve Nash which is still an improvement at the pg spot compared to the prior season.

Now you were able to see how mentally un-stable Dwight Howard is in the big market and feel that capspace leading to 2014 is the best route...that giving 5 years to a guy who has no post moves, cant shoot FT's and cant be counted on in the clutch was not a good stratgey.

Unlike a majority of Lakersground members who have knee jerk reactions. I based my judgment on how i feel when a player was obtained. I dont "waffle" like Dwight Howard."

TheMACHINE
07-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Sup dawg? What happened to the crew?

the sig comes back one Sasha is signed. ;)

TheMACHINE
07-06-2013, 12:15 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5407844#5407844

hahahahahahah

Rogue
07-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Lakers were a 2nd round team before DH came, even with Bynum injured and sidelined they could still get past the first round. It's good to see that son of a bitch go elsewhere to trash up another team, I ain't a fan of the Lakers (can't hate any team based in LA because of my goddess tbh) but the Rockets have always been my least favorite sport team on this planet.

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2013, 05:28 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lodomhwBq81qfkjlm.gif

LkrFan
07-06-2013, 05:32 PM
I agree, though would of loved Barnes. Maybe with iggy in fold we can still flip Pau allowing them to keep Klay.Lakers need young assets. Should of got Robinson from Rox. Dwight was leaving anyways.
Yeah but who replaces Pau - Sacre?

Killakobe81
07-06-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah but who replaces Pau - Sacre?

Who cares?! This team with Kobe out to January aint winning shit. Get some athletes and play D'antoni style ... get a good lottery pick regroup next year. Kobe's injury fucked us, worse than Dwight leaving. We just have toe at shit for a year that we werent wining a title in regardless.

Mel_13
07-06-2013, 05:45 PM

Robinson to Portland was a salary dump. The Lakers couldn't give Houston what they were looking for in that trade.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2013, 06:04 PM
TheMACHINE Sasha will save the Lakers. Watch