PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What Are The Odds Of Dwight Having A Len Bias Moment Before The Season Starts

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2013, 11:29 AM
either with his back or his dick? :lol

Clipper Nation
07-06-2013, 11:31 AM
For someone who talked a good game about wanting Bible Kemp gone, you sure sound salty now that he left :lol

djohn2oo8
07-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Oh look, another Dwight thread :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2013, 11:33 AM
For someone who talked a good game about wanting Bible Kemp gone, you sure sound salty now that he left :lol

ohhh my man I'm far from Salty you'll catch up one day to my brand of humor but right now I see you think like a Dwight :lol

AaronY
07-06-2013, 11:33 AM
I am getting a headache trying to understand this analogy

MeloHype
07-06-2013, 11:34 AM
Salty af lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I am getting a headache trying to understand this analogy

^ because all those meth addicted hookers your fucking on back page infected your dick and now it's traveled to your brain :lol

Jumi
07-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Salty!

:lol

Clipper Nation
07-06-2013, 11:36 AM
ohhh my man I'm far from Salty you'll catch up one day to my brand of humor but right now I see you think like a Dwight :lol
Numbers don't lie, s:loln... this is at least your fifth Bible Kemp thread since The Rejection, and that's not even counting all your butthurt posts about him in other people's threads :lol

AaronY
07-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Is he going to try to snort his dick and choke to death?..OD on pain pills for his back???..can this thread have a point plz

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 11:39 AM
What stage of grief is this for Lakerfan?

djohn2oo8
07-06-2013, 11:40 AM
1. Denial.

Obstructed_View
07-06-2013, 11:41 AM
1. Denial.

Wishing him dead seems more like either anger or bargaining.

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Is he going to try to snort his dick and choke to death?..OD on pain pills for his back???..can this thread have a point plz

are u guys really this slow? geez!

if you can't figure it out in reference to Len Bias then fuck it!!! :lol

Katherine Robinson
07-06-2013, 11:50 AM
At the Robinson household, we are indifferent towards Dwight despite Dale's harsh opinion of him. His departure means Lakers exit pseudo-contention and enter a long needed rebuilding phase with possibly high picks and boundless cap space. We fear Baby Buss mishandling of the opportunity, but knock on wood.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to tell Dale to stop burning his D12 Laker jerseys.

UZER
07-06-2013, 11:57 AM
At the Robinson household, we are indifferent towards Dwight despite Dale's harsh opinion of him. His departure means Lakers exit pseudo-contention and enter a long needed rebuilding phase with possibly high picks and boundless cap space. We fear Baby Buss mishandling of the opportunity, but knock on wood.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to tell Dale to stop burning his D12 Laker jerseys.

Katherine, are you the one that's keeps telling Dale to come back to ST because he's taking out his frustration on your face when he's not here?

Katherine Robinson
07-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Katherine, are you the one that's keeps telling Dale to come back to ST because he's taking out his frustration on your face when he's not here?

Im not falling for that routine again, Mr. Officer.

Mori Chu
07-06-2013, 12:56 PM
#stayD12

djohn2oo8
07-06-2013, 01:00 PM
#stayD12
lol best part about that was Jeanie was responsible for it.

AaronY
07-06-2013, 01:24 PM
"He'll have a Len Bias moment...with his back or his dick"

make sense of dat, I dare ya

Thread
07-07-2013, 01:44 PM
It wouldn't be the same level of satisfaction as finding Bias slabbed & tagged, but, I'd certainly be a neighboring level.

It started in the '84 Finals and the Worthy pass that Henderson got and Media went along and made him a household word and folk hero. Put him on the map. Auerbach, famous for such sucker bait unbuckled the Sonic's pants and laid them on their ankles, took that #1 and was going to make Bias a PG in the Magic Johnson template.

Uh, uh.

- "Cruelest thing I've ever seen." - Bird,,,,then the tired old shit bag Duncan echoed those same sentiments a couple Thursdays ago. tee, hee.

midnightpulp
07-07-2013, 01:47 PM
It wouldn't be the same level of satisfaction as finding Bias slabbed & tagged, but, I'd certainly be a neighboring level.

It started in the '84 Finals and the Worthy pass that Henderson got and Media went along and made him a household word and folk hero. Put him on the map. Auerbach, famous for such sucker bait unbuckled the Sonic's pants and laid them on their ankles, took that #1 and was going to make Bias a PG in the Magic Johnson template.

Uh, uh.

- "Cruelest thing I've ever seen." - Bird,,,,then the tired old shit bag Duncan echoed those same sentiments a couple Thursdays ago. tee, hee.

You take sports too seriously.

AchillesHeel
07-07-2013, 01:48 PM

Uh, uh.

You too cold, old man.

Thread
07-07-2013, 01:48 PM
You take sports too seriously.

True. But, I was taught that twixt the summers of '84 & '85.

Thread
07-07-2013, 01:50 PM
You too cold, old man.

& I don't have Media making sure I'm "safe."

Duncan gets to break Howard's ass after he's skunked himi and Media pretends to looking at the ceiling. Let James call Duncan on those two missed lay ups and you'd have WW fuckin' 3.

midnightpulp
07-07-2013, 01:56 PM
True. But, I was taught that twixt the summers of '84 & '85.

You're an interesting study, for sure. Been to 'Nam, where you probably witnessed death and dismemberment firsthand. By all accounts, you seem to be happily married (despite the wife-beating jokes and the like). You have children and grand children(?)

Yet you talk about the 1984 Finals as if it was the most important and meaningful event in your life.

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:03 PM
You're an interesting study, for sure. Been to 'Nam, where you probably witnessed death and dismemberment firsthand. By all accounts, you seem to be happily married (despite the wife-beating jokes and the like). You have children and grand children(?)

Yet you talk about the 1984 Finals as if it was the most important and meaningful event in your life.

It was. It was a jerk. At the end of "The Grapes of Wrath" Jane Darwell--"Ma Joad" talks of life & "jerks." That was an important "jerk" in my life. I've taken it with me, kept it close and the lessons it taught me. It seared my soul and enlightened me to the reality of man's intent.

midnightpulp
07-07-2013, 02:23 PM
It was. It was a jerk. At the end of "The Grapes of Wrath" Jane Darwell--"Ma Joad" talks of life & "jerks." That was an important "jerk" in my life. I've taken it with me, kept it close and the lessons it taught me. It seared my soul and enlightened me to the reality of man's intent.

You're on point with how sports can transcend their context and become something more than just sweaty men trying to outscore each other. The 2013 Finals unfolded exactly like an epic tragedy that seemed to be authored by some higher power. I'm not religious person, or even particularly spiritual, but every so often, a very small sliver of me, the irrational side of myself, believes some things are just "meant to be." When Duncan caught that ball against Battier, I knew he was going to miss it. I think every Spurs fan knew he was going to miss it. It's the way this "story" had to end. And like all great stories, it "enlightened" us.

That said, I'm not going to necessarily be "haunted" by it, when there's much worse things to be haunted by than watching your favorite millionaire athletes lose a basketball game.

And for someone such as yourself, who's experienced those much worse things, I find it fascinating the '84 Finals found more purchase in your psyche than watching young men die.

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:40 PM
You're on point with how sports can transcend their context and become something more than just sweaty men trying to outscore each other. The 2013 Finals unfolded exactly like an epic tragedy that seemed to be authored by some higher power. I'm not religious person, or even particularly spiritual, but every so often, a very small sliver of me, the irrational side of myself, believes some things are just "meant to be." When Duncan caught that ball against Battier, I knew he was going to miss it. I think every Spurs fan knew he was going to miss it. It's the way this "story" had to end. And like all great stories, it "enlightened" us.

That said, I'm not going to necessarily be "haunted" by it, when there's much worse things to be haunted by than watching your favorite millionaire athletes lose a basketball game.

And for someone such as yourself, who's experienced those much worse things, {{{I find it fascinating the '84 Finals found more purchase in your psyche than watching young men die.}}}

{{{There is a part in "The Candles on Bay Street" where the lead character (terminally ill) played by Alicia Silverstone states unequivocally "everything ends." That's a difficult lesson, Midst.}}}

---

Yes, and I'll go further, I think he knew he was going to miss. His reaction on the other end, smacking the floor was resignation, not frustration. You can see it in his eyes.

midnightpulp
07-07-2013, 02:48 PM
---

Yes, and I'll go further, I think he knew he was going to miss. His reaction on the other end, smacking the floor was resignation, not frustration. You can see it in his eyes.

Like Pike and his gang entering Mapache's compound resigned to the fact they ain't walking out alive.

Thread
07-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Like Pike and his gang entering Mapache's compound resigned to the fact they ain't walking out alive.

But, to them it was "okay" that they weren't going to survive the ordeal. Not so with Duncan.

midnightpulp
07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
But, to them it was "okay" that they weren't going to survive the ordeal. Not so with Duncan.

True.

KaiRMD1
07-07-2013, 03:32 PM
One word describes Koolaid_man at the moment: SALTY

DMX7
07-07-2013, 03:39 PM
either with his back or his dick? :lol

http://i.minus.com/i0YwFWr9oaEGJ.gif

Thread
07-07-2013, 03:40 PM
One word describes Koolaid_man at the moment: 6

jejejeje!!!

KaiRMD1
07-07-2013, 04:31 PM
jejejeje!!!

Speaking of salty.......

LkrFan
07-08-2013, 08:16 AM
:lol - stealing my shit. I heard there are now 6 stages of Spur grief tbh. :rollin :lmao :rollin

Obstructed_View
07-12-2013, 10:19 AM
:lol - stealing my shit. I heard there are now 6 stages of Spur grief tbh. :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol Lakerfan invented the stages of grief.

Thread
07-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Lakerfan invented the stages of grief.

Born of pure blood---you were innately ignorant of such destiny.

Shoulder-to-Shoulder now...you have been touched, and ignorant no more.

LkrFan
07-12-2013, 02:32 PM
:lol Lakerfan invented the stages of grief.
As a joke on the Spurs? Yes, i believe I did. I see you're still in the denial phase of Spur grief. My bad homie. :lol