PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Not even Lamar Odom wants to play for the Lakers

Michael Jordan.
07-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne

Lakers have reached out to Lamar Odom, but it been hard to determine how high interest level is on either side thus far.

Koolaid_Man
07-06-2013, 04:34 PM
he's damaged goods....hope not..Mitch did fuck over him pretty good..I didn't like how they scape goated Lamar....but it was for CP3...

Killakobe81
07-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Wouldnt mind him back on a cheap deal tbh

Baseline
07-06-2013, 04:59 PM
This is the bed K. Bryant has made for you, Laker fans. Congratulations.

Killakobe81
07-06-2013, 05:03 PM
This is the bed K. Bryant has made for you, Laker fans. Congratulations.

This is on the FO not Kobe, they signed his big deal knowing a new CBA loomed. They chose Pringles over KFC ...we had a good run. We will be back.

StrengthAndHonor
07-06-2013, 05:15 PM
I called this in another thread just for fun, can't believe it may actually come into fruition. :lol

JamStone
07-06-2013, 05:26 PM
If he got his ass in shape, he might have another okay season left in him in limited minutes. Problem is his suicidal episodes after being traded and his werewolf wife got him fat and lazy. I couldn't believe how big he was at the beginning of last season. Maybe a cheap option for the financially strapped Lakers. Already familiar with most of the guys, actually fits in D'Antoni's system, and he gets to stay in LA with his fucking banshee inlaws. He was always one of the few players that wasn't scared of Kobe on the court and just played, and Kobe respected that. He's still only 33-34 so yeah, maybe one more year left in him. Still about whether he can get in shape and get his head right and not hold a grudge against Mitch and the Buss boy.