Clipper Nation
07-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Faggots:

Avante

Avante
07-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Faggots:

Avante

Dude, you're getting in the way, ok? Grow up!

I'd feel totally stupid following grown ups around acting like you do. Dude...wow~~~

Talk football~!

TrainOfThought5
07-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Unless Tebow is great at TE... Patriots wont contend. this is the beginning of the end for them.

everyone from the NFC East isnt going to the playoffs. I expect the Eagles or Giants to fall off. Maybe even the Redskins if the read option is figured out this year.

Bucs have potential. Bears have potential. Vikes have potential. Lions have potential. Chargers have potential.

i could easily see those teams goin 10-6 if healthy.

bobcatfan4life
07-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Cowboys and playoffs another 8-8 year coming

Avante
07-08-2013, 05:50 AM
Unless Tebow is great at TE... Patriots wont contend. this is the beginning of the end for them.

everyone from the NFC East isnt going to the playoffs. I expect the Eagles or Giants to fall off. Maybe even the Redskins if the read option is figured out this year.

Bucs have potential. Bears have potential. Vikes have potential. Lions have potential. Chargers have potential.

Totally disagree about the Pats, I look for them to play for the AFC crown.

Obviously the entire NFCEast won't be making the playoffs, but all of them have a realistic shot at it. Something only that divison can say.

None of teams you mentioned will be making the playoffs.

TrainOfThought5
07-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Cowboys and playoffs another 8-8 year coming

gotta troll harder than that.

thunderup
07-08-2013, 08:51 AM
...doesn't belong where I have them?

Superbowl Contenders

Niners
Seahawks
Packers
Falcons
Broncos
Patriots
Texans

Playoffs

Redskins
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Rams
Saints
Colts
Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Chiefs

Thanks for playing

Cards
Buc's
Panthers
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Jags
Titans
Browns
Chargers
Raiders
Looking at the first two categories you put out it's amazing how much parity there is in the NFL.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Chargers have potential.

No, the Chargers are going like 2-14.... the roster blows, we need Clowney, tbh :lol

Avante
07-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Looking at the first two categories you put out it's amazing how much parity there is in the NFL.

That's when its at it's best.

TrainOfThought5
07-08-2013, 11:04 AM
No, the Chargers are going like 2-14.... the roster blows, we need Clowney, tbh :lol

LMAO i guess you dont believe in that revamped oline. or Rivers ability.

we shall see.

bobcatfan4life
07-08-2013, 07:23 PM
How am I trolling, just stating my honest opinion

kamikazi_player
07-10-2013, 01:24 AM
What team will....doesn't belong where I have them? Does that make any sense?

Clipper Nation
07-10-2013, 06:51 PM

we shall see.
Philbilly is garbage and the O-Line has gone from historically bad to mediocre.... we're gonna need a two-year tank job, first Clowney in 2014, then Jameis Winston in 2015 :lol

symple19
07-11-2013, 03:56 AM
That's when its at it's best.

No. Its best when the Niners are winning back to baci

Bill_Brasky
07-11-2013, 04:20 AM

we shall see.

Rivers is awful.

TrainOfThought5
07-11-2013, 06:43 AM
Rivers doesnt deal with pressure well... reminds me of a slightly more mobile Drew Bledsoe. if they can keep him upright i expect him to play surprisingly well.

Avante
07-11-2013, 12:45 PM
How am I trolling, just stating my honest opinion

Everyone is a troll....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site is the worst I've ever seen for that silly shit.

johnsmith
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM

Lol

SupremeGuy
07-12-2013, 02:17 PM
The Falcons and Texans are always ALWAYS fools gold.

J.T.
07-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Colts don't belong that low on your list of playoff teams. They will likely go undefeated after their bye week, lose to the 49ers, Broncos and Jags before the bye. I only say Jags because those fuckers seem to pull out a fluke win against Indy every year. I expect the Colts to absolutely throttle the Seahawks in Week 5, with Andrew Luck making Wilson look like a third rate chump bitch the entire game.

gaKNOW!blee
07-14-2013, 10:57 AM
The Falcons and Texans are always ALWAYS fools gold.

The Falcons were a play away from going to the Super Bowl...fools gold?

Avante
07-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Colts don't belong that low on your list of playoff teams. They will likely go undefeated after their bye week, lose to the 49ers, Broncos and Jags before the bye. I only say Jags because those fuckers seem to pull out a fluke win against Indy every year. I expect the Colts to absolutely throttle the Seahawks in Week 5, with Andrew Luck making Wilson look like a third rate chump bitch the entire game.

I see the Colts losing....Niners, Broncos, Seahawks, Texans, Bengals, one of their other road games, a home game they should have won....that's 9-7. But I don't believe that, let's try..10-6.

Not going to play Luck vs Wilson with you ...again. I'm a Niner fan, I need RW to break a leg. You being a Colt fan, you think ya just migt be talking up "your" QB, making it so very obvious if RW was a Colt and Luck weren't a Colt.......................

J.T.
07-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Not going to play Luck vs Wilson with you ...again. I'm a Niner fan, I need RW to break a leg. You being a Colt fan, you think ya just migt be talking up "your" QB, making it so very obvious if RW was a Colt and Luck weren't a Colt.......................

If Wilson was a Colt, I'd fucking rent another team until the three year experiment ended in Wilson actually breaking a leg or the Colts drafting a real quarterback. Thankfully the Colts front office is not populated by morons who believe the read option is a lasting, viable offensive strategy.

Avante
07-14-2013, 01:39 PM
If Wilson was a Colt, I'd fucking rent another team until the three year experiment ended in Wilson actually breaking a leg or the Colts drafting a real quarterback. Thankfully the Colts front office is not populated by morons who believe the read option is a lasting, viable offensive strategy.

You do know that RW was the top passer at the NCAA level coming out of college, right? You do know his passing stats last season were superior to Lucks, right?

The read option..???

J.T.
07-14-2013, 01:41 PM
You do know that RW was the top passer at the NCAA level coming out of college, right? You do know his passing stats last season were superior to Lucks, right?

The read option..???

You do know that Luck would have thrown for six thousand yards if he played on Seattle, right?

Also lmao:

Not going to play Luck vs Wilson with you ...again.

Good job dipshit, you lasted a whole hour.

Avante
07-14-2013, 01:54 PM
You do know that Luck would have thrown for six thousand yards if he played on Seattle, right?

Also lmao:

Good job dipshit, you lasted a whole hour.

First of all Seattle wasn't behind all the time like the Colts were. You have a brain, well trying using it..ok? I did feel sorry for your dumbass slick so decided to toss ya a bone, that will not happen again.

Why such a fucking asshole guy?

SupremeGuy
07-14-2013, 02:13 PM
The Falcons were a play away from going to the Super Bowl...fools gold?Yeah, fool's gold.

Blizzardwizard
07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
...doesn't belong where I have them?

Superbowl Contenders

Niners
Seahawks
Packers
Falcons
Broncos
Patriots
Texans

Playoffs

Redskins
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Rams
Saints
Colts
Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Chiefs

Thanks for playing

Cards
Buc's
Panthers
Vikings
Bears
Lions
Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Jags
Titans
Browns
Chargers
Raiders

Seahawks don't belong in contenders, Chiefs don't belong in playoffs, Bucs, Panthers don't belong in the GTFO box.

Blizzardwizard
07-14-2013, 02:35 PM
Chargers WR core is great.

Rivers is good.

D is alright

Everything else, blargh.

J.T.
07-14-2013, 02:43 PM
First of all Seattle wasn't behind all the time like the Colts were. You have a brain, well trying using it..ok? I did feel sorry for your dumbass slick so decided to toss ya a bone, that will not happen again.

Why such a fucking asshole guy?

One hour.

Avante
07-14-2013, 03:04 PM
One hour.

Grow up little fella..ok?

gaKNOW!blee
07-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah, fool's gold.

ok

J.T.
07-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Grow up little fella..ok?

One hour.

Avante
07-14-2013, 08:10 PM
ok

edit

Avante
07-14-2013, 08:11 PM
One hour.

Bipolar?

J.T.
07-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Bipolar?

One. Hour.

Avante
07-14-2013, 09:43 PM
One. Hour.

I'm working the boy...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

TrainOfThought5
07-15-2013, 05:43 AM
Seahawks don't belong in contenders, Chiefs don't belong in playoffs, Bucs, Panthers don't belong in the GTFO box.

Seahawks arent contenders?? lolwhat?

Blizzardwizard
07-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Seahawks arent contenders?? lolwhat?

Seahawks aren't contenders, all the bandwagon fans they have now will soon find this out. I like Wilson, but the pressure will get to a team which is still relatively small to deliver in one season. They need more time.

TrainOfThought5
07-15-2013, 02:29 PM
Seahawks aren't contenders, all the bandwagon fans they have now will soon find this out. I like Wilson, but the pressure will get to a team which is still relatively small to deliver in one season. They need more time.

the seahawks have de nothing but improve both sides of the ball over this offseason. their young core will continue to grow. The seahawks should be a the favorite to represent the NFC, much less "contend"

J.T.
07-15-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm working the boy...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

.One. .Hour.

Avante
07-15-2013, 06:47 PM
.One. .Hour.

Try a couple days now.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 06:47 PM
:lmao Okay dude.... they're arguably the best and most stacked team in the NFC, that isn't enough?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Chargers WR core is great.

Rivers is good.

D is alright

Everything else, blargh.
Chargers' WR core is mostly young and unproven, I do think Vincent Brown and Keenan Allen will develop into beasts though....

Philbilly Rivers is trash at this point, but his million ugly-ass picks and fumbles will be helpful to the Clowney tank effort....

Defense isn't nearly as good as they could have been with Ingram sidelined....

All in all, the roster is just lacking in talent, the next two drafts are crucial.... we need Clowney or Bridgewater....

J.T.
07-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Try a couple days now.

..One.. ..Hour..

Avante
07-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Chargers' WR core is mostly young and unproven, I do think Vincent Brown and Keenan Allen will develop into beasts though....

Philbilly Rivers is trash at this point, but his million ugly-ass picks and fumbles will be helpful to the Clowney tank effort....

Defense isn't nearly as good as they could have been with Ingram sidelined....

All in all, the roster is just lacking in talent, the next two drafts are crucial.... we need Clowney or Bridgewater....

I'll be as real as I can be....

The Chargers will beat...

split with Chiefs/Raiders
maybe beat either Tenn or Jax...maybe both.

That's it.

4-12

Not a strong unit on the team. Weak at every position.

Blizzardwizard
07-16-2013, 02:10 AM
:lmao Okay dude.... they're arguably the best and most stacked team in the NFC, that isn't enough?

Comeback when they make the superbowl this year, when it comes down to clutch plays, Wilson will not be able to handle Rodgers/Brees/Ryan(lol).

THEGOAT
07-18-2013, 10:19 AM
the falcons are going to suprise everyone one of these years. this could be the year.

Avante
07-18-2013, 11:37 AM
the falcons are going to suprise everyone one of these years. this could be the year.

I can't see them as a surprise.

703 Spurz
07-18-2013, 12:46 PM

Of course not. That was as dopey a sentence as the shit predictions he made.

Avante
07-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Of course not. That was as dopey a sentence as the shit predictions he made.

Can you ..really...talk about the Dolphins? I'm betting....nope!