PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Hey White Boys (everyone except Cully)

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Not only was MJ right with regards to your talent but this also applies to your basketball takes...:downspin:

"They've got no idea what it's all about. The white guys, they work hard, but they don't have the talent. And the rest of them? Who knows what to expect? They're not good for much of anything." - MJ

apalisoc_9
07-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Not only was MJ right with regards to your talent but this also applies to your basketball takes...:downspin:

- MJ

MJ's wife is probably fcking a 22 year old ****** right about now t.bh

Katherine Robinson
07-07-2013, 07:01 PM
It is ironic when Michael Jordan says that while drafting Zeller over McLemore when the need for a shooter is there.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2013, 07:03 PM
It is ironic when Michael Jordan says that while drafting Zeller over McLemore when the need for a shooter is there.

He also punched Steve Kerr in the face..I just can't believe the stuff he got away with...Kobe's career would be done if he talked about white boys like that...and then went out and punched one....I'm trolling with it but it was horrible of MJ to say that...

Sean Cagney
07-08-2013, 01:54 AM
He also punched Steve Kerr in the face..I just can't believe the stuff he got away with...Kobe's career would be done if he talked about white boys like that...and then went out and punched one....I'm trolling with it but it was horrible of MJ to say that...

MJ is an ass what else did you expect? Didn't he also believe in Morrison? Damn he sucks at evaluating talent. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1088133-why-charles-barkley-was-right-to-rip-michael-jordans-basketball-sense

BTW he talked about White boys like that but Kobe raped a white girl man! You make it too easy at times :wow:rollin

lefty
07-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Larry Bird schooled them uneducated corn field employees

DMX7
07-08-2013, 02:23 AM

He is the worse GM or whatever ever.

AchillesHeel
07-08-2013, 03:20 AM
MJ GOATPERIOD

TrainOfThought5
07-08-2013, 06:22 AM
He is the worse GM or whatever ever.

Jerry Jones?? Isaiah Thomas??

weebo
07-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Larry Bird schooled them uneducated corn field employees

crackas always have to bring up bird from about a thousand years ago :lmao

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 08:49 AM
crackas always have to bring up bird from about a thousand years ago :lmao

Last American born white male who did anything significant in basketball tbh

Those moments fade more and more by the day LOL "But, but, but he would've had a 90 year career tbh if he hadn't blew his back out doing the driveway tbh"