PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Why does Carmelo get a pass?

Michael Jordan.
07-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Remember when he demanded to be traded to the Knicks, requiring the Knicks give up so many players and end up depleted when he got there, when he could have just waited until the summer? And now he's possibly looking to leave NY.

MeloHype
07-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Melo is cool

Clipper Nation
07-08-2013, 10:29 AM
:lol "Melo" and "pass" in the same sentence

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:29 AM
It's a black thing.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Melo's an afterthought and that's the ultimate slap in the face when you're in a monster market like New York.

Carnage&Mayhem
07-08-2013, 11:04 AM
nobody cares about melo, he hasn't done anything worth noting so no one cares what he does

Spur-Addict
07-08-2013, 11:05 AM
:lol "Melo" and "pass" in the same sentence

:lol

But, despite having 20 million in wasted money on the books (Amare) because of injuries, he has carried them since arriving. After Melo, you're next best offensive player is J.R Smith? Not good. Plus, they run Isolations far more than any other team, and it increased even more so in the playoffs. They have no real system on the offensive end, and that team is old and run down with injuries.

It's good they got rid of some of their beyond senior citizens. I don't understand why they don't put him in more catch and shoot situations. It's like Woodson lets them do what they want offensively as a trade off to play defense. To their credit they have made some roster changes that are aimed at helping Melo. Bargnani, although a walking punch line, should help take the pressure off of Melo offensively. They needed spacing at that 4, and now there's no excuse in that regard.

But everyone knows he's a flawed player. Not the best defender.

hehateme
07-08-2013, 11:06 AM
nobody cares about melo, he hasn't done anything worth noting so no one cares what he does

that pretty much sums up this thread...call me when he gets one ring or even close to a ring.

gaKNOW!blee
07-08-2013, 11:07 AM

exactly...he's the league scoring champ but no one really considers him a top 5 player or anything more than a volume scorer. he's a fun guy to watch when he catches fire but doesn't do much else on the court and I don't think anyone expects him to even sniff a ring.

Raven
for the same reason mcgee gets a pass when he acts like an idiot, it's just something everyone expect him to do..

Bynumite
People saying the OP isn't one of HarlemFaggot's troll accounts, it's so obvious :lol

He did this exact same thread the other day for CPFlop, also his constant obsession with Kobe and everything purple & gold is a dead giveaway.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217846

hehateme
07-08-2013, 11:13 AM
People saying the OP isn't one of HarlemFaggot's troll accounts, it's so obvious :lol

He did this exact same thread the other day for CPFlop, also his constant obsession with Kobe and everything purple & gold is a dead giveaway.

Who cares...harlem gets a pass. He's one of the only regulars here who can take a dicking and keep on trucking along.

Thread
07-08-2013, 11:24 AM
^But, he is one aggravating fuck. If I was 40 years younger and met him in a dark alley with my Florida punch bowl. Oh, man.

dylankerouac
07-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Melo to the Lakers. He trusts them to buy him a ring.

Suspect
07-08-2013, 11:32 AM
One of the most overrated players in the last 15 years.
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/504/reaching.gif

Thread
07-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Melo to the Lakers. He trusts them to buy him a ring.

You trusted Duncan and ended up not with 4, but 5, then with 6.

Raven
07-08-2013, 12:18 PM
One of the most overrated players in the last 15 years.

Michael Jordan.
07-08-2013, 12:23 PM

":cry imma bring up Kobe in a thread that's not about Kobe :cry" Just sit the fuck down and wipe the jizz of your face. Wouldn't want everyone to know you're a flaming faggot. Ok faggot?

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 12:36 PM
":cry imma bring up Kobe in a thread that's not about Kobe :cry" Just sit the fuck down and wipe the jizz of your face. Wouldn't want everyone to know you're a flaming faggot. Ok faggot?

You got exposed son :lol

another Laker fan accusing somebody of being a Harlem troll..I don't have any fucking trolls left, damn, these niggas all over my 8 inches, tbh..

Harlem hasn't been a Kobe hater for a year or 2, tbh..he isn't worth hating, it's pathetic watching him play basketball right now, tbh..

HarlemFaggot says he doesn't hate on Kobe but then the faggot makes multiple troll accounts just to obsess about him, just be honest with your hate son.

Stop denying and post this shit with your main HarlemFaggot account.

I'm pretty sure you're that AchillesHeel faggot too. Making multiple troll accounts to obsess about a man :lmao

AchillesHeel
07-08-2013, 12:39 PM

HarlemFaggot says he doesn't hate on Kobe but then the faggot makes multiple troll accounts just to obsess about him, just be honest with your hate son.

I'm pretty sure you're that AchillesHeel faggot too. Making multiple troll accounts to obsess about a man :lmao

Fuck you, faggot , for ever associating me with that dumb ******.

Michael Jordan.
07-08-2013, 12:43 PM

I got exposed for not being Harlem? Thought so. :lol you obsessesed with anybody who talks about Kirby

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Melo's irrelevant tbh

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 12:46 PM
I got exposed for not being Harlem? Thought so. :lol you obsessesed with anybody who talks about Kirby

The good ol' "Imma post with both troll accounts almost at the same time so people think i'm legit". Try harder son :lol

Exposed :lol

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2013, 12:47 PM
:lol the only troll I have is Aziz Ali Zardari, as I've said many times, tbh..Kori Ellis can confirm..niggas are obsessed with Harlem, tbh..

I've also defended Carmelo countless times(although I'm not a fan of his game), and I've said AchileesHeel is one of the shittiest posters on ST:lol..

Kobe is irrelevant, I don't give a shit about that stat-padder, tbh:lol..

whitemamba
07-08-2013, 12:47 PM
The good ol' "Imma post with both troll accounts almost at the same time so people think i'm legit". Try harder son :lol

Exposed :lol

:lol

Clipper Nation does that shit too, its so god damn sad.

Bill_Brasky
07-08-2013, 12:48 PM

Too bas this thread isn't about Kobe and you were the first person to bring him up....

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2013, 12:49 PM
And I disagree with OP, tbh, Carmelo gets killed more than any player in the league today outside of Howard IMO..

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 12:52 PM
And I disagree with OP, tbh, Carmelo gets killed more than any player in the league today outside of Howard IMO..

So you're talking to yourself now? :lmao Well that's sad on so many levels :lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Solid trolling, tbh..

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Solid trolling, tbh..

You slipped up son and now you have start working on new troll accounts, it happens.

Step your game up and good luck with your future troll accounts :toast

TheRealCB
07-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Before Carmelo,Knicks were a bunch of shooters plus BEAST Amare,had a 40sth-20sth record,and played fun basketball.Then Melo comes,and the team gets shitty.

Michael Jordan.
07-08-2013, 01:20 PM
In other news, it's 1:20 and Bynum'sjizzcup is still a retard.

Thread
07-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Hells/Bells Duncan got a pass for Game 7. Media had Bosh all stretched out and then Duncan blusters in and ruins it. Media? Didn't matter they gave a VIP Pass to Duncan and still spent the next 48 hours lamenting Bosh at victory.

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 01:58 PM
In other news, it's 1:20 and Bynum'sjizzcup is still a retard.

:cry I see i'm not gonna make HarlemFaggot's top posters list with this attitude :cry Fuck my life... well, there's always next month :cry

Eat a dick you flaming faggot :lmao

#2!
07-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I have no idea if MJ or achillesheel are really harlem, but if they're not Harlem has you totally mindfucked. :downspin:

Rogue
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
At least my goddess's hometown will have the guts to not "beg" him to stay. If he wants to leave then let him go