PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe: "The Spurs Getting So Close To A Title Really Hurt Me"

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 05:04 PM
:lmao my nigga...and I thought he wanted the Spurs to win....boy was I WRONG....he obviously don't give a fuck about Lebron winning 2....he just didn't want to see Duncan win 5....lol and he wants to prove Dwight wrong and leave the Spurs further behind in his rear view....gotdam Kobe is a real gangsta....

Age, one of the important factors in Howard’s decision, is already at the top of Bryant's list.

"I think the [Achilles] injury has something to do with it. It really increased the drive. And probably San Antonio getting so close to winning No. 5, probably hurt me a little bit, too," Bryant explained to Lakers.com’s Mike Trudell about his three-more-years declaration. "I want to make sure I push the ring count out a little further. It was really, really close there. They played phenomenally well. But it's a testament to what skill can do. To what us old guys can do if you play together, if you play with one mind and one purpose you can accomplish great things. It was inspirational for me and hopefully inspirational for the city of Los Angeles and this organization of what we can do, how this tide can change fairly quickly, and we'll be looking at a parade."

Raven
07-08-2013, 05:05 PM
makes sense, he knows lebron is already far above him..

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
makes sense, he knows lebron is already far above him..

puhlease...stop tickling yourself :lol

Thread
07-08-2013, 05:06 PM
It hurt me, but, I found salvation in 6.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 05:07 PM
It hurt me, but, I found salvation in 6.

:lmao

lefty
07-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Kobe wanna be like Pippen :lol

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 05:08 PM
So, basically, Kobe just called Kool and idiot for his basketball analysis :lol

Thread
07-08-2013, 05:09 PM

Has to be that way...you're never wrong.

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Has to be that way...you're never wrong.

And you're always wrong. You are like the yang to my yin.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 05:19 PM

not only did he call me an idiot but he called me a gotdam fool and moron..and I being his loyal subject accept my punishment...:lol