PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Hey Ice Cube! Tell us how you really feel about Dwight Howard

TheMACHINE
07-08-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS98Kfofhec

Double-Up
07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Fuck Watts...

BatManu20
07-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Was just about to post this tbh:

“Fuck Dwight Howard, goddamn it. We love LA! We don’t need no punk-ass muthafuckas on our team. We don’t give a fuck about a Dwight Coward. We don’t need no bitches on our team, homie. You don’t deserve to go up on that goddamn wall. So, I predict tonight Kobe [Bryant] will win another championship before Dwight Howard ever sniffs one.” -Ice Cube

TheMACHINE
07-08-2013, 06:00 PM
good old watts

djohn2oo8
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/epic-cry.gif

Double-Up
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Was just about to post this tbh:

“Fuck Dwight Howard, goddamn it,” Cube said. “We love LA! We don’t need no punk-ass muthafuckas on our team. We don’t give a fuck about a Dwight Coward. We don’t need no bitches on our team, homie. You don’t deserve to go up on that goddamn wall. So, I predict tonight Kobe [Bryant] will win another championship before Dwight Howard ever sniffs one.” -Ice Cube

Unless they wheel him in during the ring ceremony, it's unlikely.

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Fuck Watts...

LOL Ice Cube is from suburban ass Woodland Hills (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodland_Hills,_Los_Angeles). Love his music, but studio gangster LOL.

LOL Ice Cube's suburban high school
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Taft_High_School_Woodland_Hills.JPG/800px-Taft_High_School_Woodland_Hills.JPG

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Sounds a lot like dan gilbert tbh..

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM
:lmao Ice Cube's movies. He's really keeping it real with hood films like Are We There Yet.

djohn2oo8
07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
:lmao Ice Cube's movies. He's really keeping it real with hood films like Are We There Yet.
:lol

baseline bum
LOL Cube singing True to the Game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw31g6zfUnM) to diss his parents for moving to a city that's 80% white and 3% black? :lol

Wonder if his dad got pissed at being called House n-gger scum?

benefactor
http://cdn.cnwimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ice-cube.jpg

jeebus
07-08-2013, 06:11 PM
He doesn't like being in small rooms either tbh.

illusioNtEk
07-08-2013, 06:12 PM
ice cube is the shit lol luv this guy

Michael Jordan.
07-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Can't blame him. Friday wasn't a good day for him.

BatManu20
07-08-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL Ice Cube is from suburban ass Woodland Hills (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodland_Hills,_Los_Angeles). Love his music, but studio gangster LOL.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Taft_High_School_Woodland_Hills.JPG/800px-Taft_High_School_Woodland_Hills.JPG

:lol He went to the same high school as fellow thugs like Jeff Fisher and Wilmer Valderrama. Yea real ghetto..

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:18 PM
What's funny is the studio gangsta's are usually the ones that do stuff. They try so hard to live that life and prove themselves that they go all Aaron Hernandez trying to prove they ain't about dat privileged life and they are willing to go HAM to prove it.

benefactor
07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
:lol O'Shea

Trill Clinton
07-08-2013, 06:30 PM
my nigga, ice

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1215636/ice-cube-true-to-the-game-o.gif

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:31 PM
my nigga, ice

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1215636/ice-cube-true-to-the-game-o.gif

You both living that privileged life

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Still, Cube is a talented motherfucker and was the heart & soul of NWA. I'd take him second only to Ice-T when it comes to West Coast MCs.

Venti Quattro
07-08-2013, 06:35 PM
My nigga Cube. Please launch your new album already.

:lol Snoop Dogg

TheMACHINE
07-08-2013, 06:36 PM
ice cube is a LEGIT studio gangsta...so luvable.

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Still, Cube is a talented motherfucker and was the heart & soul of NWA. I'd take him second only to Ice-T when it comes to West Coast MCs.

Definitely. But it's just so odd he had to fake it to be accepted. What does that say about the people who like rap?

TheMACHINE
07-08-2013, 06:39 PM
his movies are good too!

Venti Quattro
07-08-2013, 06:42 PM
his movies are good too!

Nigga can you post pics of your wife and Jen?

Trill Clinton
07-08-2013, 06:43 PM
You both living that privileged life

indeedhttp://i44.tinypic.com/2yookyc.png

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Thats my dog.. rocking boat shoes and gucci eyewear.

Leetonidas
07-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Damn, and he was one of my favorites rappers too, I never knew he was just a studio gangster :depressed late night hour is such a badass jam.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Ice_Cube_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

:lmao

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Ice using soul glo :lmao

Suspect
07-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Cube only dude that can release a gangsta album and movies for kids...and both will sell well.

Cube can do whatever he want, respect it

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 07:00 PM
More like suspect it, amiright?!

Suspect
07-08-2013, 07:04 PM
No, you e-hypocrites need to chill

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 07:18 PM
LOL Cube singing True to the Game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw31g6zfUnM) to diss his parents for moving to a city that's 80% white and 3% black? :lol

Wonder if his dad got pissed at being called House n-gger scum?

Hey Cube was hard...back in the day. He predicted the riots. Yall better check yo self before you riggety wreck ya self ...
Cuz bug dicks in your mouth is bad for your health!

On the real though ...Death Certificate and Amerikkkas Most went hard as fuck.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 07:19 PM
What's funny is the studio gangsta's are usually the ones that do stuff. They try so hard to live that life and prove themselves that they go all Aaron Hernandez trying to prove they ain't about dat privileged life and they are willing to go HAM to prove it.

Just like Kool...Ice would beat the shit outta your short ass all day and tomor row. Then he would fuck ya ma...just like Kool.

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 07:21 PM
No Vaseline is one of the greatest diss records ever ...

"Ice cube writes the rhymes ...that I say"

God damn. Im glad yall set it off. Used to be hard but you just went soft ... heard you were down with the AK ...now you in videos with Michele?!
Calling me on the phone you Benedict ...Eazy E saw your ass then went in it quick ....

Same guy from are we there yet ... yup.
Same Craig with Smoky and Dey-Dey ...

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 07:22 PM
smh. we all know that is not true. you are just like ice cube, except you don't have any talent :lol

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 07:23 PM
LOL though plenty of Laker fans feel the same way. I aint angry just dont get how you guys give him a pass for NOT getting along with NAsh who makes niccas look good when healthy.

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 07:23 PM
I get he didnt like Kobe, but Nash?!

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I wonder if Mr. Cube went off on Kobe when he tried to abandon LAL and force a trade? Would be interesting to ask him his thoughts on the matter.

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 07:46 PM

God damn. Im glad yall set it off. Used to be hard but you just went soft ... heard you were down with the AK ...now you in videos with Michele?!
Calling me on the phone you Benedict ...Eazy E saw your ass then went in it quick ....

NWA's Message to BA was stupid as hell, and yeah, Cube murdered them on No Vaseline. Best part was the end though

Cuz you can't be the Nigga 4 Life crew,
With a white Jew tellin' you what to do.
Pulling wools with your scams, now I gotta play the Silence of the Lambs.
With a midget who's a punk too, trying to fuck me, but I'd rather fuck you.
Eric Wright, punk, always into somethin', getting fucked at night
By Mista Shitpacker.
Bend over for the goddamn cracker, no vaseline.

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 07:48 PM
NWA's Message to BA was stupid as hell, and yeah, Cube murdered them on No Vaseline. Best part was the end though

No doubt. He eviscerated NWA ...

GuerillaBlack
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Hey Cube was hard...back in the day. He predicted the riots. Yall better check yo self before you riggety wreck ya self ...

Color Blind is my all time fav ice cube song. Those two albums still bump.

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 07:56 PM

Those are my two favorites of his; can't pick one though. Loved the Bomb Squad beats off AmeriKKKa's Most, and that whole album was amazing. Especially Rollin With the Lench Mob, The Bomb, Nigga You Love to Hate, and Get Off My Dick was hilarious. But the beats Jinx produced for Death Certificate were pretty amazing too, and Robin Lench was the funniest transition between songs I have heard on an album. But you gotta give Kill At Will props for Jackin For Beats and for my all time favorite Cube song, The Product. And Predator is highly underrated too; just Wicked makes the album worth its price, but When Will They Shoot, Now I Gotta Wet Cha, and It Was a Good Day are amazing tracks too (didn't really feel the album version of Check Yo Self with that beat Salt N Pepa used later for Shoop). I didn't like Lethal Injection, but Cube came out hard again with Bootlegs & B-Sides and Westside Connection.

n5yGVojCo3c

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 07:57 PM
Color Blind is my all time fav ice cube song. Those two albums still bump.

God damn, yeah, that's an amazing track. Still, my favorite line on that album is from Steady Mobbin'

Get in, biiitch

benefactor
07-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Man I wore The Predator out. One of the first rap tapes I bought with my own money.

baseline bum
07-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Man I wore The Predator out. One of the first rap tapes I bought with my own money.

Yeah, I had every tape of his from NWA & The Posse until Westside Connection (too cheap to pay $20 for CDs when tapes were only $10). I played Straight Outta Compton so much I must have bought that tape at least 4 times.

benefactor
07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
:lol you too huh? I resisted giving up the tape deck for a long time after CD's came out. I had one of those old Lasonic double tape deck stereos with the detachable speakers. Spent hours taking my tapes and loading up 90 minute blank tapes with songs.

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
since we're talking about Negro music co-opted by whites and jews, this is the shit I drop when I want niggras to feel my slave sweat boil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2smDXr13EJE

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 08:28 PM

this my fav Ice song...it just goes so well with Koolaid...

25wviijhpQk

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Those are my two favorites of his; can't pick one though. Loved the Bomb Squad beats off AmeriKKKa's Most, and that whole album was amazing. Especially Rollin With the Lench Mob, The Bomb, Nigga You Love to Hate, and Get Off My Dick was hilarious. But the beats Jinx produced for Death Certificate were pretty amazing too, and Robin Lench was the funniest transition between songs I have heard on an album. But you gotta give Kill At Will props for Jackin For Beats and for my all time favorite Cube song, The Product. And Predator is highly underrated too; just Wicked makes the album worth its price, but When Will They Shoot, Now I Gotta Wet Cha, and It Was a Good Day are amazing tracks too (didn't really feel the album version of Check Yo Self with that beat Salt N Pepa used later for Shoop). I didn't like Lethal Injection, but Cube came out hard again with Bootlegs & B-Sides and Westside Connection.

n5yGVojCo3c

Bird in the hand, horny lil devil, Nappy dug-ou,t Death Certificate is mostly classic west coast gangsta ...the transition with the Dad looking for Cheryl was funny too. I could picture Cube knocking on the door asking for the slut to come out.
I had Death certificate on tape then got it on CD later I did not do that for much. I think Big Daddy Kane and it take a Nation of Million are soem of the few I went back and bought on CD ...oh and Straight outta compton.

Killakobe81
07-08-2013, 08:44 PM
this my fav Ice song...it just goes so well with Koolaid...

25wviijhpQk

You gotta be joking ... that track i s wayyy down the Cube hitlist. Funny, though!

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 08:51 PM
What's the problem here? He is a die hard Laker fan....and Laker fans r pissed at the fact Dwight left. Outsider fans are laughing...nothing to see here, carry on.

LakerHater
07-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Didnt he sniff one in '09?

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 08:58 PM
What's the problem here? He is a die hard Laker fan....and Laker fans r pissed at the fact Dwight left. Outsider fans are laughing...nothing to see here, carry on.

Nah, he's a Kobe fan. He didn't go off on Kobe for demanding a trade did he? Kobe showed just as little loyalty to LAL as Dwight with that stunt, yet Kobe fans forget that.

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Nah, he's a Kobe fan. He didn't go off on Kobe for demanding a trade did he? Kobe showed just as little loyalty to LAL as Dwight with that stunt, yet Kobe fans forget that.

Because winning cures all evil. You can literally murder someone in this country then be a hero when you win a ring and thump bible quotes (Ray Lewis) like God is actually on your side.

We knew Kobe and Lebron were going to win championships after their bitch moves in 2007 and 2010 respectively because they are great players. I DO NOT see Dwight Coward winning a ring in his career unless some dramatic trade occurs to Houston, and every passing year that he doesnt win those voices are going to get louder about his downfall as a player.

Darius McCrary
07-08-2013, 09:40 PM

Experienced more murders close to his family than any sucker on this entire forum, tbh :lol

Rogue
07-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Because winning cures all evil. You can literally murder someone in this country then be a hero when you win a ring and thump bible quotes (Ray Lewis) like God is actually on your side.

We knew Kobe and Lebron were going to win championships after their bitch moves in 2007 and 2010 respectively because they are great players. I DO NOT see Dwight Coward winning a ring in his career unless some dramatic trade occurs to Houston, and every passing year that he doesnt win those voices are going to get louder about his downfall as a player.
Agree, Hulk caused casualties to humans but he's still a superhero, and I also don't see how the Rockets would achieve anything higher than getting asskicked in the conference finals with two beta males being their best players. DH can't carry the heavy load because his back is broken, DH is a slight upgrade over Asik in defense but nothing significant and he might be even worse than Asik at the other end of the floor (at least Asik could make the opposing team pay if they perform hacking-a-Asik). Meanwhile the yellow scrub will continue to hamper this team at the starting PG job. They can dream of the O'Brien trophy as much as they like but at the end of day they will still wake up in the trough.

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Agree, Hulk caused casualties to humans but he's still a superhero, and I also don't see how the Rockets would achieve anything higher than getting asskicked in the conference finals with two beta males being their best players. DH can't carry the heavy load because his back is broken, DH is a slight upgrade over Asik in defense but nothing significant and he might be even worse than Asik at the other end of the floor (at least Asik could make the opposing team pay if they perform hacking-a-Asik). Meanwhile the yellow scrub will continue to hamper this team at the starting PG job. They can dream of the O'Brien trophy as much as they like but at the end of day they will still wake up in the trough.

It was a bad decision by Dwight....to his defense he didnt have any good options. Bad luck Dwight

djohn2oo8
07-09-2013, 12:20 PM

Dwight Coward? Come on son, that's elementary and not even clever :lol You're better than that.

Thread
07-09-2013, 12:26 PM
^He's right though, dj, something will have to change dramatically in Houston for Howard to ring.

djohn2oo8
07-09-2013, 12:29 PM
^He's right though, dj, something will have to change dramatically in Houston for Howard to ring.
I agree. Long way til the season starts though. See what happens.

The Gemini Method
07-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Gotta respect Cube--but when Common dropped The Bitch in Yoo...I had to give props.

Thebesteva
07-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Dwight Coward? Come on son, that's elementary and not even clever :lol You're better than that.

Dwight Cowterd?

djohn2oo8
07-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Dwight Cowterd?

Even worse than Coward. You wouldn't say it if he stayed though. Just like most lakerfans.

Clipper Nation
07-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Gotta respect Cube--but when Common dropped The Bitch in Yoo...I had to give props.
Truth bombs.... you'd never think Common could come out with a good diss track if you just listen to his regular shit, but he's actually good at it.... he ethered Drake last year, too :lol

Thread
07-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Even worse than Coward. You wouldn't say it if he stayed though. Just like most lakerfans.

Agreed. If he'd a stayed it would have been at the assurance that he was signing off on the stipulations that Kobe had laid out in that room. That would have been a fair expectation, yes, dj?

The Gemini Method
07-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Truth bombs.... you'd never think Common could come out with a good diss track if you just listen to his regular shit, but he's actually good at it.... he ethered Drake last year, too :lol Oh yeah! I forgot he Ethered Drake, too haha!

TheMACHINE
07-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Ice Cube is legit....He's the Justin Timberland of Rap...he can do it all...Rap, Movies, c-walk. RESPECT.

Sean Cagney
07-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Cube was easily a fave of mind growing up! No he is not hood like some said in here or a real gangster, but he painted a picture and changed this rap game as we know it.

Killakobe81
07-09-2013, 07:16 PM

Common has skills he just went through a weird phase ... but "sweet" and the bitch in you are both clever diss tracks.
He had a cold verse on Kanye's debut ... "get em high" was underrated Comm, Kalib and Kanye

Venti Quattro
07-09-2013, 09:15 PM
he ethered Drake last year, too :lol

Anyone can ether Drake. He's the human ethering machine.

Venti Quattro
07-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Common has skills he just went through a weird phase ... but "sweet" and the bitch in you are both clever diss tracks.
He had a cold verse on Kanye's debut ... "get em high" was underrated Comm, Kalib and Kanye

Common owned this track, and it had Talib AND Mos Def.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnog5RRQo

Clipper Nation
07-09-2013, 09:17 PM
True :lol

The Gemini Method
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM

Truth. Most definitely Common had that weird phase during the Electrical Circus days...but he did kill it on those diss tracks.

DMX7
07-10-2013, 01:53 PM

That's the hood soon.

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 01:25 AM
:lmao