PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Keep Hating...

King Nupe
07-08-2013, 08:15 PM
I know a lot of you "internet experts" think you know everything, but none of you know shit about the CBA, who the Lakers are talking to, who wants to come to LA, or anything except what you read on ESPN. Stop speculating about shit and enjoy the show. The lakers ALWAYS do this. You faggot haters said Kobe would never win another Ring after Shaq left, but then he went to 3 straigh finals, winning 2. They said we were done after Magic retired, but we draft Kobe and Trade for Shaq and got 3. They said we would never beat Boston in the 80's, but we beat them twice on route to 5 titles. They said Jerry West and Wilt would never work, but they got us 1 in 73. Outside of the Celtics, it will take every other franchise at least 5 DYNASTIES, to catch up to LA.

While you're laughing at our misfortune, ask yourself...What will YOUR TEAM DO? You only have about a Year or 2 before LA reloads...What will your team do until then?. Make the playoffs? Lose in the Conference Finals and hang up a Eastern/Western conference Banner? How about Make the finals and choke it away with 28seconds left in Game 6.

Either way, you all know how this story goes. We'll get back on top, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Lakers 16 > 11 Spurs,Heat,Knicks,Clippers,Mavs,Rockets, Thunder, Warriors, Suns, Kings, Grizzlies, Pelicans, Nuggets, Nets, Pacers...etc

Keep on hating

Haters gonna Hate, Lakers gonna Lake...

jeebus
07-08-2013, 08:20 PM
lol meltdown

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Haters gonna Hate, Lakers gonna rape...

fify....^ I'm proud of that shit..

Katherine Robinson
07-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Kobe Bryant will be given a blank check after next season, it is up to him how long fans will wait for the Lakers to truly compete once again.

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Kobe Bryant will be given a blank check after next season, it is up to him how long fans will wait for the Lakers to truly compete once again.

Laker fans truly love Kobe's ego and rapist cock more than the Laker legacy imho, so whatever he decides is ultimately fine with them. btw Katy, how is your orbital fracture doing?

Clipper Nation
07-08-2013, 08:29 PM
OP is a faggot

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 08:31 PM
OP is a faggot

Yo Bell Boy...go to the kitchen and pop a nigga some popcorn...grab me a Corono out the fridge...

unforeseen
07-08-2013, 08:31 PM
You did not put the Celtics on the list of "others"

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/You-Salty_zps9f70f6a9.gif

Katherine Robinson
07-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Laker fans truly love Kobe's ego and rapist cock more than the Laker legacy imho, so whatever he decides is ultimately fine with them. btw Katy, how is your orbital fracture doing?

In all honesty, he is becoming a frustrating player to any fan whom fluently speaks English (~35% of Laker fans). His seniority, established after kicking Shaq to the curb, sells merchandise and inhibits criticism from fans to a certain extent. It is hard to imagine Lakers without him and that is why he is embraced.

I no longer have organic tissue in my orbital as a result from the sweep which lead to The Beating. My orbital is currently composed of surgical steel and a golf ball with an eye painted on it. You are a dear for asking, thank you.

Rogue
07-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Thats why I think we would be better off if we still had DMC staying around. DMC brings us knowledge and tells the truth, and there's a reason why he has a higher academic degree than anyone of us imho.

King Nupe
07-08-2013, 08:37 PM
You did not put the Celtics on the list of "others"

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/You-Salty_zps9f70f6a9.gif

I said, OUTSIDE the celtics Faggott...

King Nupe
07-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Thats why I think we would be better off if we still had DMC staying around. DMC brings us knowledge and tells the truth, and there's a reason why he has a higher academic degree than anyone of us imho.

Who is DMC, and what does he have to do with this thread?

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Who is DMC, and what does he have to do with this thread?

^ He PM'd me once and told me his name stood for Da Mini Cock...