PDA

View Full Version : OT: Thread

DMC
07-08-2013, 08:20 PM
So as I browse by this forum I see Thread has returned and has commenced spewing his rancid old worn out shtick again.

Dale, you were gone since before your team was swept the fuck out of the playoffs by the Spurs in the 1st round, yet you sit idly by like a coward Suns fan and you wait for your moment to attack the winning team. You didn't attack after the 2nd round. You could have made comments about how Chucker Curry was lighting us up but you didn't. You obviously didn't say shit in the Western Conference Finals were another team was swept the fuck out. You didn't say shit even with 28 seconds left in game 6 of the NBA Finals with the Spurs up 5pts. No, you waited until the Finals were over then you came around with your cowardly swagger and cheap ass Encyclopedia salesman approach like a dog returning to it's vomit. You then pretended to have a shtick with "6" as if your team wasn't utterly embarrassed on a world stage, the likes never before seen in professional sports, for no less than a full season and most of the off season. It's still happening right now in fact. Yet you somehow find "6" to be something relevant.

At one point, long ago, you at least had some character. You at least had some small grain of honor, but now you're relegated to this.... this shitty attempt to find a plateau in a forest of turds that you've spent a season eating. You really are a piece of shit yourself, so you could just blend right in.

At least, (at least) I took the cue to recuse myself from judging the event that I spent a season nay saying. Oh but not you. You would deny the forum the right to basque in at least part of the glory of a great season, in knowing they were just seconds from the finish line and were nosed out in the end. If you went 15 rounds with the best fighter on the planet and lost by decision, you'd be upset but you'd not feel defeated. These guys here don't feel defeated. They feel exhausted, and you'd not know that feeling because you've not been around enough to ride the roller coaster of the highs and lows. No, your ilk only pops in to hurl your feces. You and the troll ES Coon (who was sucking Spur dick and tongue jacking Spur ass since the sweep) are pretending you hold the cards, but you've been destroyed with the nuts and you're just to cowardly to lay it down.

That's ok though, I would expect nothing less from you. You're now closer to being like your hero, a shell of his former self who only gets attention by running his old cocksucker from the comfort of his easy chair since he's not a contender. You're no contender, Dale. You're nothing.

Deep 6 that.

p.s. I owe no one a fucking thing since I haven't responded to anyone.

jeebus
07-08-2013, 08:24 PM
People of Spurstalk:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3cb32133092ce43373aff8015ad10320/tumblr_mpmwblTmLR1s5p8lbo1_1280.jpg

Katherine Robinson
07-08-2013, 08:25 PM

benefactor
07-08-2013, 08:26 PM
So as I browse by this forum I see Thread has returned and has commenced spewing his rancid old worn out shtick again.

Dale, you were gone since before your team was swept the fuck out of the playoffs by the Spurs in the 1st round, yet you sit idly by like a coward Suns fan and you wait for your moment to attack the winning team. You didn't attack after the 2nd round. You could have made comments about how Chucker Curry was lighting us up but you didn't. You obviously didn't say shit in the Western Conference Finals were another team was swept the fuck out. You didn't say shit even with 28 seconds left in game 6 of the NBA Finals with the Spurs up 5pts. No, you waited until the Finals were over then you came around with your cowardly swagger and cheap ass Encyclopedia salesman approach like a dog returning to it's vomit. You then pretended to have a shtick with "6" as if your team wasn't utterly embarrassed on a world stage, the likes never before seen in professional sports, for no less than a full season and most of the off season. It's still happening right now in fact. Yet you somehow find "6" to be something relevant.

At one point, long ago, you at least had some character. You at least had some small grain of honor, but now you're relegated to this.... this shitty attempt to find a plateau in a forest of turds that you've spent a season eating. You really are a piece of shit yourself, so you could just blend right in.

At least, (at least) I took the cue to recuse myself from judging the event that I spent a season nay saying. Oh but not you. You would deny the forum the right to basque in at least part of the glory of a great season, in knowing they were just seconds from the finish line and were nosed out in the end. If you went 15 rounds with the best fighter on the planet and lost by decision, you'd be upset but you'd not feel defeated. These guys here don't feel defeated. They feel exhausted, and you'd not know that feeling because you've not been around enough to ride the roller coaster of the highs and lows. No, your ilk only pops in to hurl your feces. You and the troll ES Coon (who was sucking Spur dick and tongue jacking Spur ass since the sweep) are pretending you hold the cards, but you've been destroyed with the nuts and you're just to cowardly to lay it down.

That's ok though, I would expect nothing less from you. You're now closer to being like your hero, a shell of his former self who only gets attention by running his old cocksucker from the comfort of his easy chair since he's not a contender. You're no contender, Dale. You're nothing.

Deep 6 that.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/13975/earl-campbell-headbutt-o.gif

Rogue
07-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Might be timvp or some other mod that created this thread using DMC's account imho. Otherwise this would be my happiest day in months if it means the return of DMC.

Bynumite
07-08-2013, 08:30 PM
tl;dr

Could you boil it down?

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2013, 08:30 PM

Deep 6 that.

Suck your mama's cock lil homie

spurraider21
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
ah fuck he we go again

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 08:35 PM
vintage DMC. abrasive at times but he had some truly great hits, outing Extra Stout/Koolaid, calling out the neo commies in the Political Forum etc....Good shit. RIP Sybok. DMC will probably make a return at some point.

Katherine Robinson
07-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Suck your mama's cock lil homie

Dale would like you to sleep over, Kevin. Should I prepare dinner for you?

Trill Clinton
07-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Deep 6 that.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QBwUuiehwBQ/T4IExllkxQI/AAAAAAAAA5Y/Rrxy4fkHypc/s1600/george-bush-gif.gif

DPG21920
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Damn, Bush was down. What's up with Obama, Trill?

da_suns_fan
07-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I didnt read either.

I love that his sig is Obama/Biden. No doubt he lost another bet.

ohmwrecker
07-08-2013, 09:03 PM
N B 4 Calispur starts whining about welching.

ElNono
07-08-2013, 09:08 PM

Deep 6 that.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxsyufYi61qfmgozo1_500.gif

ohmwrecker
07-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Should we tell him that Thread isn't the real Culburn?

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Isn't OP the emo cutter?

Bill_Brasky
07-08-2013, 09:28 PM
:lobt2: level post tbh

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:31 PM

Deep 6 that.

Your mother's waitin'. Get ta fuckin'.

Chop/chop.

scroteface
07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Your mother's waitin'. Get ta fuckin'.

Chop/chop.

lmao you get handled like a little punk and this is the lame ass rebuttal you come up with? you're a masochist you like getting shit on.

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:33 PM
lmao you get handled like a little punk and this is the lame ass rebuttal you come up with? you're a masochist you like getting shit on.

You too....go back and fuck your mother some more.

Leetonidas
07-08-2013, 09:35 PM
dat nigga DMC :worthy:

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:36 PM
dat nigga DMC :worthy:

You could do nothing but take it.

scroteface
07-08-2013, 09:37 PM
You too....go back and fuck your mother some more.

i'd rather sit here and jack off to you getting facefucked right in the cocksucker by dat nigga DMC. pathetic to hide out all season until the coast is clear then come out and gloat, you're a confirmed hypocrite tbh. who was it that once said "if you don't win the championship you're in last place with the other 28, you have no room, etc?"

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:39 PM
i'd rather sit here and jack off to you getting facefucked right in the cocksucker by dat nigga DMC. pathetic to hide out all season until the coast is clear then come out and gloat, you're a confirmed hypocrite tbh. who was it that once said "if you don't win the championship you're in last place with the other 28, you have no room, etc?"

You asked me. You asked me at 3-2. Next time, fuckfaces, wait till the fucking thing is over.

I've no sympathy for you. I'm gonna 6 your asses till you grow to love that 6.

- Pappy

Leetonidas
07-08-2013, 09:41 PM

You could do nothing but take it.

The Skunker!!!

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 09:42 PM
You asked me. You asked me at 3-2. Next time, fuckfaces, wait till the fucking thing is over.

- Pappy
what posters asked you?

Thread
The Skunker!!!

You stick with that one. I'm holdin' on to:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 6

Arnold Toht
Any background as to the name Dale? Is it legit?

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:44 PM
what posters asked you?

The Forum is chock full of 'em. Get off your ass and find 'em.

The PM's are just that.

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Any background as to the name Dale? Is it legit?

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl.

scroteface
07-08-2013, 09:47 PM

- Pappy

I didn't do shit except throw you out the first time flat on your old wrinkley ass.

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I didn't do shit except throw you out the first time flat on your old wrinkley ass.

You fucked up. You had 5 and we're goin' for 6. You had it, daddy, and you fucked up. And I'm gonna crucify your ass for it.

playblair
07-08-2013, 09:49 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/2bhib.gif

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 09:50 PM
You fucked up. You had 5 and we're goin' for 6. You had it, daddy, and you fucked up. And I'm gonna crucify your ass for it.

is it true? Are you the one they once called Culburn?

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:51 PM
is it true? Are you the one they once called Culburn?

Did Magic make that junior sky hook going left to right across parquet that broke the Celtics hole in '85?

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Did Magic make that junior sky hook going left to right across parquet that broke the Celtics hole in '85?

MyNiggahDenzel.Jpg

scroteface
07-08-2013, 09:56 PM

I'm not a spur fan fuckhead. Go fist yourself in the ass with a sawed off.

Thread
07-08-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm not a spur fan fuckhead. Go fist yourself in the ass with a sawed off.

They you won't mind, sassafras:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 6

scroteface
07-08-2013, 10:02 PM
I don't mind the 6 part, i mind you being a huge fucking hypocrite. Can't stand em. Stick to your own little rules you laid out or else be a chump. That means acting like youre in last place with everyone else, that would have meant taking your licks like a man whenever you got waxed instead of poking your little head out when the coast is clear. You're supposed to be some sort of e-badass but you aren't acting like it.

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:07 PM
I don't mind the 6 part, i mind you being a huge fucking hypocrite. Can't stand em. Stick to your own little rules you laid out or else be a chump. That means acting like youre in last place with everyone else, that would have meant taking your licks like a man whenever you got waxed instead of poking your little head out when the coast is clear. You're supposed to be some sort of e-badass but you aren't acting like it.

Then don't ask me. I was content to read it only. But, no, you fucks had to come and get me. The closer it got to 5 the more I was nagged. At 3-2 it went haywire and I was inundated with it.

This is a lesson for you assholes:::LEAVE ME BE, or, make a fuckin' layup!

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 10:09 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217997

Dale only returned when the series was over and coast was clear. Couldn't even return after game 6 when still a very small chance that Spurs would win.

scroteface
07-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Then don't ask me. I was content to read it only. But, no, you fucks had to come and get me. The closer it got to 5 the more I was nagged. At 3-2 it went haywire and I was inundated with it.

This is a lesson for you assholes:::LEAVE ME BE, or, make a fuckin' layup!

Keep comforting yourself and justifying your cowardice by pretending people actually want you here. It's absurd.

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Dale only returned when the series was over and coast was clear. Couldn't even return after game 6 when still a very small chance that Spurs would win.

You asked me, HI. I didn't ask you. I was happy to read it only, but, you thought it was over. Uh, uh.

Now I'm gonna ram that 6 up every Spur's Fan ass I can garner. Oh, yeah, I'm gonna have me a time. You fucked up, HI. And you know what else? You knew it the moment you did it. Now you know, motherfucker what I've known for nigh on 30 years. How does that feel to have something ripped from your very womb? Like shit. Well, get used to it..."You'll get used to wearin' those chains, but, you never get used to the noise." - Strother Martin - "Cool Hand Luke"

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Keep comforting yourself and justifying your cowardice by pretending people actually want you here. It's absurd.

Of course they didn't want me. They only wanted me to show me 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe and get their vengeance. I know that. That's why this is so fucking sweet. You didn't get it. I got it. And I'm gonna stomp some mudholes with it and I'm gonna walk 'em dry.

You fucked upPERIOD

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 10:23 PM
You asked me, HI. I didn't ask you. I was happy to read it only, but, you thought it was over. Uh, uh.

Now I'm gonna ram that 6 up every Spur's Fan ass I can garner. Oh, yeah, I'm gonna have me a time. You fucked up, HI. And you know what else? You knew it the moment you did it. Now you know, motherfucker what I've known for nigh on 30 years. How does that feel to have something ripped from your very womb? Like shit. Well, get used to it..."You'll get used to wearin' those chains, but, you never get used to the noise." - Strother Martin - "Cool Hand Luke"

:lol
I never once asked you to return. You still haven't shown who these posters were that were begging you to come back. I'm calling BS on that. You couldn't even return after game 6, where there was a very small chance of us winning. Had to play it safe.

ftr, I don't even mind you hanging around, you can be entertaining at times, just think it's a bitch move to come back when everything was settled. It's about the apex of bitch moves.

Ain't my fault we lost, I'd mainly blame Pop and Manu, and perhaps whoever fucking supports their shit and doesn't hold them accountable.

resistanze
07-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Of course they didn't want me. They only wanted me to show me 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe and get their vengeance. I know that. That's why this is so fucking sweet. You didn't get it. I got it. And I'm gonna stomp some mudholes with it and I'm gonna walk 'em dry.

You fucked upPERIOD

Though posters wanted you back @ the beginning of the playoffs as well - you didn't show. It's chickenshit.

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:27 PM
:lol
I never once asked you to return. You still haven't shown who these posters were that were begging you to come back. I'm calling BS on that. You couldn't even return after game 6, where there was a very small chance of us winning. Had to play it safe.

ftr, I don't even mind you hanging around, you can be entertaining at times, just think it's a bitch move to come back when everything was settled. It's about the apex of bitch moves.

Ain't my fault we lost, I'd mainly blame Pop and Manu, and perhaps whoever fucking supports their shit and doesn't hold them accountable.

I ain't showin' you shit. You fucked up and I'm gonna make you pay.

YOU FUCKED UP.

whitemamba
07-08-2013, 10:30 PM
People of Spurstalk:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3cb32133092ce43373aff8015ad10320/tumblr_mpmwblTmLR1s5p8lbo1_1280.jpg

damn you jeebus u kill me :lol

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Though posters wanted you back @ the beginning of the playoffs as well - you didn't show. It's chickenshit.

You asked me. I was content to sit and read. You fucked up. Not me. You did. You thought you had me. But, you didn't. I had you and now I'm gonna ride--high & wide and anybody gets in my way I'm gonna grind into the dirt until there's nothing left.

- "And I'll be back again, and again, and again, and again..."

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Deep 6 that.

Did someone pinch this nigga on the ass, or what?

resistanze
07-08-2013, 10:33 PM
You asked me. I was content to sit and read. You fucked up. Not me. You did. You thought you had me. But, you didn't. I had you and now I'm gonna ride--high & wide and anybody gets in my way I'm gonna grind into the dirt until there's nothing left.

- "And I'll be back again, and again, and again, and again..."

I'm not sure who 'you' is - but bottom line:::it's chickenshit, and everyone knows it. We all smell it.

UZER
07-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Coincidentally, im watching man on the moon right now...and this thread fits right in with the movie. Whats real, whats not? Whos a real poster, whos a troll? How many of these guys are timvp, or have timvps approval?

Shit seems staged for ratings.

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure who 'you' is - but bottom line:::it's chickenshit, and everyone knows it. We all smell it.

You fucked up.

I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Coincidentally, im watching man on the moon right now...and this thread fits right in with the movie. Whats real, whats not? Whos a real poster, whos a troll? How many of these guys are timvp, or have timvps approval?

Shit seems staged for ratings.

6 is realPERIOD

ElNono
07-08-2013, 10:50 PM

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130606165308/animalcrossing/images/4/41/Chicken.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BE8A3xmpa-U/Txdnh6IwL6I/AAAAAAAAAMk/9QueJ90DtoI/s320/shit.png

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:54 PM
^You fucked up, El. And I'm gonna make you sorry for it.

You, you did...You fucked up.

ElNono
07-08-2013, 10:54 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130606165308/animalcrossing/images/4/41/Chicken.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BE8A3xmpa-U/Txdnh6IwL6I/AAAAAAAAAMk/9QueJ90DtoI/s320/shit.png

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:56 PM
^You had 5 and you fucked up. Now you want that to go away. Uh, uh. You fucked up. And I'm gonna ride you as hard as I can as long as I can.

Let us proceed...

ElNono
07-08-2013, 10:57 PM

Thread
07-08-2013, 10:57 PM
^You fucked up. Ha, ha.

jeebus
07-08-2013, 11:24 PM
my nigga ElNono, enticing black people with det pic.

Thread
07-08-2013, 11:26 PM
^+ 6's too.

jeebus
07-08-2013, 11:28 PM
^+ 6's too.
my nigga thread, with 1/3 of the devil's number. the mark of the beast.

irishock
07-08-2013, 11:30 PM
:lol Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939)'s visitor comment:

Gentleman, we can rebuild him. Stronger than ever

http://secularpakistan.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dead-parrot.jpg

Thread
07-08-2013, 11:39 PM
:lol Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939)'s visitor comment:

Stay out of my fuckin' room, shocky!!!

Thebesteva
07-08-2013, 11:40 PM

LOL that was for the old thread. The one that was looking for trouble like a black guy walking into a korean liquor store circa 1992. This version be cool

Ditty
07-08-2013, 11:43 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/didntread.gif

HI-FI
07-08-2013, 11:45 PM

Thread
07-09-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/didntread.gif

lmao!

Calispursfan11
07-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Hey welsher. Lest you forgot, let me remind thee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2-7a_F_B0

Thread
07-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Hey welsher. Lest you forgot, let me remind thee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2-7a_F_B0

What a shit film. I was looking forward to it that's what hurt so much.

Calispursfan11
07-09-2013, 12:21 AM
What a shit film. I was looking forward to it that's what hurt so much.

But tbh, it gets the point across. He's the disease and I am the cure.

Arnold Toht
07-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Hey welsher.

DMC ist nicht auf dem Niveau HarlemHeat37.

DMC
07-30-2013, 11:04 PM

Deep 6 that.

Dale's defense is that someone asked him to return. No one asked him to leave though. In fact, he begged for an ELE bet as a reprieve from the unavoidable pinnacle to the biggest let down any professional sports franchise ever foisted upon it's fans, the Sweep13 and at the hands of a bisexual cuck who face fucked the plow horse that the Lakers organization and fanbase begged to stay.

So Dale, who asked you to leave? I'm more than certain that, had you remained all the while, your take would receive not just a silver award, but a gold one for what other poster can make such a stance in the face of certain death?

6 is the number Lebron was relegated to when he realized he wasn't 23.

6 is the day that your god created man

6 is the number of points on the Star of David

6 is 2 more games than the Lakers played in the post season this year

6 is one more ring than Kobe will ever have

6 is how deep Jerry Buss and the hopes of the Lakers franchise are buried

6 is not the game where the Spurs lost the Finals. That would be game 7. On the 7th, your god rested. Maybe you should as well.

6 is your backside, Dale. Check yours.

ElNono
07-30-2013, 11:06 PM
boom

DMC
07-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Dale's defense is that someone asked him to return. No one asked him to leave though. In fact, he begged for an ELE bet as a reprieve from the unavoidable pinnacle to the biggest let down any professional sports franchise ever foisted upon it's fans, the Sweep13 and at the hands of a bisexual cuck who face fucked the plow horse that the Lakers organization and fanbase begged to stay.

So Dale, who asked you to leave? I'm more than certain that, had you remained all the while, your take would receive not just a silver award, but a gold one for what other poster can make such a stance in the face of certain death?

6 is not the game where the Spurs lost the Finals. That would be game 7. On the 7th, your god rested. Maybe you should as well.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212459&p=6485746&highlight=ELE#post6485746

DMC
07-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Especially interesting is MNP's comment. Consider that in light of his "return at the beckoning of the forum"

Dude started two different threads trying to get ELE ousted.

He was so close. He left at a time when all of his years of repetitive nonsensical gibberish could have actually floated him above the crowd, out of the white noise. He was YEARS into a schtick and abandoned it right at the cusp of victory. He left just before the Spurs lost a heartbreaker, and he wasn't around here to get any real credit for participation. Instead he comes in no better than a post season gnsf upstairs with shitty predictable takes and struts around like the cock of the walk. Of course some who feel they are troll artists will say it's a master troll, but we all know better. We all know he missed it by one beat, by one move at the end of a life long chess match he fucks up. No resetting the pieces Dale. You get no audience for your hindsight shtick. You didn't follow through, just like in Nam... you quit.

So go ahead and resume setting up the pieces and playing a pretend match with your trendiness. Create a few more catchy phrases and repeat them enough so that they become memes. You'll never live this down though. You had it in your grasp and you let it go. Unlike the Spurs, you never had your day and this was it and you, you old fuck, you let it go. Hell you begged to have it taken from you.

Rogue
07-31-2013, 12:15 AM
Dale is the only reason why the site is still alive, and it isn't the first time for him to rescue this website single-handedly. As much as I respect you, D, I can hardly approve of the manner you talked about my friend Cully (Dale).

6 is also the number of decades Dale has lived through, so his life experience is supposedly richer than yours by a wide margin imho. I often feel that it is a blessing to this site to have such legendary posters like Dale and you, D, and I don't see no reason why you and Cully can't get along in harmony.

That guy Calispursfan (who I believe is mainly responsible for your departure) has made a lot of negative comments on you since you stopped posting here on a daily basis. So if you feel so bored at this moment you wanna get someone to troll, Calispursfan wouldn't be a bad target for you imho.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218806&highlight=DMC

Thread
07-31-2013, 12:17 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212459&p=6485746&highlight=ELE#post6485746

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Thread
07-31-2013, 12:19 AM
Especially interesting is MNP's comment. Consider that in light of his "return at the beckoning of the forum"

Dude started two different threads trying to get ELE ousted.

He was so close. He left at a time when all of his years of repetitive nonsensical gibberish could have actually floated him above the crowd, out of the white noise. He was YEARS into a schtick and abandoned it right at the cusp of victory. He left just before the Spurs lost a heartbreaker, and he wasn't around here to get any real credit for participation. Instead he comes in no better than a post season gnsf upstairs with shitty predictable takes and struts around like the cock of the walk. Of course some who feel they are troll artists will say it's a master troll, but we all know better. We all know he missed it by one beat, by one move at the end of a life long chess match he fucks up. No resetting the pieces Dale. You get no audience for your hindsight shtick. You didn't follow through, just like in Nam... you quit.

So go ahead and resume setting up the pieces and playing a pretend match with your trendiness. Create a few more catchy phrases and repeat them enough so that they become memes. You'll never live this down though. You had it in your grasp and you let it go. Unlike the Spurs, you never had your day and this was it and you, you old fuck, you let it go. Hell you begged to have it taken from you.

You fucked up.

Your regrets are your own, D.

I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Thread made by a guy who had an emotional goodbye thread and then returns in less than 3 weeks.

http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Thread
07-31-2013, 06:15 AM
^D, continues to come to terms with 6. And will until he goes into the dust that is always the end.

irishock
07-31-2013, 06:19 AM

The man is fucking obsessed with championship #6. With the Lakers a prime FA destination, he'll climb up to 6 even if on one leg at age 40.

NRHector
07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
Thread made by a guy who had an emotional goodbye thread and then returns in less than 3 weeks.

http://sidoxia.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Thread or whatever he is now, is just a pussy, any gay has more balls then him

Thread
07-31-2013, 06:53 AM
^I see Hector. I hear 6.

Brazil
07-31-2013, 09:05 AM
We should all begg DMC to come back tbh

Rogue
07-31-2013, 09:10 AM
6 rings are only 5 more than 1 though. Winning the championship for the first time feels like sexual climax, you may fuck the bitch a few more rounds on the same night but you ain't gonna get nearly as much joy as the first, instead you'll only feel tired and exhausted.

I was moved to teams when the buzzer was blown in the game 6 of the 11' finals, at that moment, I didn't see no smile on Dirk's face... Dude walked off the court and straightly into the locker room, with his head almost buried in his jersey all the way. He tried his best to hold the tear in his eyes, and he didn't want nobody to see his teary eyes so he kept his head down, until he reached the locker room and bursted into the tears of happiness.

We'd still feel happy when we win our championship #2, but neither Dirk or any fan would feel so touched to shed tears out of their eyes. We'd just celebrate it and you wouldn't see nothing but champagne and laughters

Rogue
07-31-2013, 09:20 AM
if there's a movement, please sign me in. I'm not a big fan of DMC, unlike my nigga scrote, but DMC is one of the few posters here whom you have to respect no matter you like him or not. DMC brings goods and bads to this website but I think he makes more postivie impact than negative. I'm not gonna say I'm obsessed with him but i and many others are kind of interested in his louche characteristics imho.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Dale is the only reason why the site is still alive, and it isn't the first time for him to rescue this website single-handedly. As much as I respect you, D, I can hardly approve of the manner you talked about my friend Cully (Dale).

6 is also the number of decades Dale has lived through, so his life experience is supposedly richer than yours by a wide margin imho. I often feel that it is a blessing to this site to have such legendary posters like Dale and you, D, and I don't see no reason why you and Cully can't get along in harmony.

That guy Calispursfan (who I believe is mainly responsible for your departure) has made a lot of negative comments on you since you stopped posting here on a daily basis. So if you feel so bored at this moment you wanna get someone to troll, Calispursfan wouldn't be a bad target for you imho.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218806&highlight=DMC

Not really...every few years some group goes clamoring about how the site would be shit without them or whatever. Hell I've been hearing since 2008 that ST was past it's glory days. But here we are 5 years later and people are still posting about the same shit. It's not ST that needs them, it is they who need ST

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 09:38 AM
if there's a movement, please sign me in. I'm not a big fan of DMC, unlike my nigga scrote, but DMC is one of the few posters here whom you have to respect no matter you like him or not. DMC brings goods and bads to this website but I think he makes more postivie impact than negative. I'm not gonna say I'm obsessed with him but i and many others are kind of interested in his louche characteristics imho.
this tbh I have always been a fan of DMC even when people used to think he was a shitty poster, it was obvious he is on master troll status imo

Thread
07-31-2013, 09:50 AM

He's waiting for 6 to lift. He'll grow old, gray and die before that happens. 6 is forever-like '84.

Welcome to the club.

Thread
07-31-2013, 09:52 AM
Not really...every few years some group goes clamoring about how the site would be shit without them or whatever. Hell I've been hearing since 2008 that ST was past it's glory days. But here we are 5 years later and people are still posting about the same shit. It's not ST that needs them, it is they who need ST

Hey, peanut for a brain, we're talking about the NBA Forum, not upstairs.

Christ, act like somebody.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 09:54 AM
I am you incompetent foagie

Thread
07-31-2013, 09:58 AM
I am you incompetent foagie

Jesus H. Christ, just be straight, for once, Lee.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 09:59 AM
The song and dance is gettin old Cubster, we both know you hold me in the highest regard, don't be so flaccid

Rogue
07-31-2013, 10:00 AM
ST has been doing well through these years because we've always had some legends keeping the ship afloat and moving forward. As the old legends (Pussyface, findog etc...) are basically gone we need some new ones (like DMC and Dale) to replace them. We always need fresh bloods to keep our board vivacious and vigorous imho. Spurs have gone through 5 years without a ring but the site is still lively as it ever be, thanks to the contributions by the new recruits (the rising star theGreatYacht), the mid-aged posters (like DMC) and of course those old-school legends like my nigga scrote and mono brothers.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:02 AM
The song and dance is gettin old Cubster, we both know you hold me in the highest regard, don't be so flaccid

& I do, but, when you stoop by lumping in ST without mentioning "us" down here then I get riled up. Without the Laker contingent this Forum would be uninhabitable. And you know it. But, you're too GD vain and stove up and prideful to admit it. And that's sad.

Brazil
07-31-2013, 10:03 AM
He's waiting for 6 to lift. He'll grow old, gray and die before that happens. 6 is forever-like '84.

Welcome to the club.

At the end, you know he is right, that's unfortunate you can't take it and be a man about it.

As for me, as you very well know, I never begged for your return (I don't do begging that's not my style) but I'm fine with your return: your 6 schtick has no impact whatsoever on me (I'm in peace with Spurs 2013 season) and for me you are showing a much better balance between parroting and interesting discussion than in your worst time. I even enjoy reading your stuff.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:06 AM
At the end, you know he is right, that's unfortunate you can't take it and be a man about it.

As for me, as you very well know, I never begged for your return (I don't do begging that's not my style) but I'm fine with your return: your 6 schtick has no impact whatsoever on me (I'm in peace with Spurs 2013 season) and for me you are showing a much better balance between parroting and interesting discussion than in your worst time. I even enjoy reading your stuff.

You asked me. I did not ask you. You thought it was over and you could come get me and have some fun. It was not over.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 10:06 AM
& I do, but, when you stoop by lumping in ST without mentioning "us" down here then I get riled up. Without the Laker contingent this Forum would be uninhabitable. And you know it. But, you're too GD vain and stove up and prideful to admit it. And that's sad.

I was referring specifically to the NBA forum in my op, not upstairs, no one down here cares about them. Over the years there have been a lot of posters in the NBA forum claiming that the site would flounder without them and over the years it has proven to be all bs and posturing, here we are 7 years after the "glory days of the NBA forum" and we're still kickin strong. that is it & that is all.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:07 AM
(I'm in peace with Spurs 2013 season)

I'll just bet you are.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:11 AM
I was referring specifically to the NBA forum in my op, not upstairs, no one down here cares about them. Over the years there have been a lot of posters in the NBA forum claiming that the site would flounder without them and over the years it has proven to be all bs and posturing, here we are 7 years after the "glory days of the NBA forum" and we're still kickin strong. that is it & that is all.

Then how comes every fucking time I leave or get booted I'm inundated by threads and posts asking me to return, or, for Kori to reinstate me?

Without me and Kool and my Luva this place would be shit. And you know it. And you know you know it.

monosylab1k
07-31-2013, 10:12 AM
Then how comes every fucking time I leave or get booted I'm inundated by threads and posts asking me to return, or, for Kori to reinstate me?

Without me and Kool and my Luva this place would be shit. And you know it. And you know you know it.

Nobody asked you to return after your most recent departure, and you haven't shown evidence otherwise.

Brazil
07-31-2013, 10:13 AM
You asked me. I did not ask you. You thought it was over and you could come get me and have some fun. It was not over.

old habits never die

Brazil
07-31-2013, 10:15 AM
I'll just bet you are.

I am

too bad you are not in peace with 84, your cleveland years, your suns fans years and your bandwagonning.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:16 AM
I am

I'll just bet you are.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:18 AM
old habits never die

After 6 they're in a zombie state. 5-4 died and then came back to life.

Rogue
07-31-2013, 10:19 AM
the overflow of bandwagoners is a common problem for every winning team to deal with imho. Spurs used to have a fan base which was rather pure and classy before they won their #2 ring in 03, then as the team kept moving upwards, the quality of their fan base started to move the opposite way with the number of bandwagoning fans growing expotentially. Old school fans have every right to argue the site has regressed, especially since 07, or maybe they were just used to the old-school style and couldn't adapt to the new changes?

Brazil
07-31-2013, 10:20 AM

:lmao

This place was fine without you, Luva is irrelevant since the lol and kool is so down that his only way out is to use duncan is gay which is pretty pitiful if you ask me.

You think you are much more important than you are in reality, you must be in the phase of your life telling to yourself when I die people will remember me. Hard truth is a hand of people would probably be sad for a while but life will continue and in no time you will be forgotten, world won't be worst or better without you.

resistanze
07-31-2013, 10:22 AM
After 6...

...You reappeared Cubby...when the coast was clear.

Actually, that was after 7, ha ha.

Arnold Toht
07-31-2013, 10:38 AM
Hey, peanut for a brain, we're talking about the NBA Forum, not upstairs.

Christ, act like somebody.

:lol :lol

Clipper Nation
07-31-2013, 10:50 AM
After 6 they're in a zombie state. 5-4 died and then came back to life.
After The Skunking, you were in a zombie state.... 6 & 7 brought you back to life....

It's chickenshit, but, it's the truth...

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:54 AM
After The Skunking, you were in a zombie state.... 6 & 7 brought you back to life....

It's chickenshit, but, it's the truth...

You asked me. I did not ask you. Next time? Make gd sure it's over before you come and get Pappy.

lmvictoriousao!!!

monosylab1k
07-31-2013, 10:55 AM
You asked me. I did not ask you. Next time? Make gd sure it's over before you come and get Pappy.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Nobody asked you, stop lying.

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:56 AM
...You reappeared Cubby...when the coast was clear.

Actually, that was after 7, ha ha.

You asked me, res. I was fine reading. But, noooooooooooo, you thought it was over and you'd Jap me. Uh, uh.

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-31-2013, 10:59 AM
Nobody asked you, stop lying.

Ha, my PM room was jammed the closer it got to 5. Sure, it petered out quickly at 6 and then after Duncan missed those layups I could hear a pin drop. Then Pappy reached for that leaver, you know the one...right side of the Boy, Lazy style, oh, I pulled that fucker and hit the ground running.

What a glorious fuckin' day. I got you, motherfucker. You didn't get me. I got you.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Brazil
07-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Ha, my PM room was jammed the closer it got to 5. Sure, it petered out quickly at 6 and then after Duncan missed those layups I could hear a pin drop. Then Pappy reached for that leaver, you know the one...right side of the Boy, Lazy style, oh, I pulled that fucker and hit the ground running.

What a glorious fuckin' day. I got you, motherfucker. You didn't get me. I got you.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

show us or stfu

Thread
07-31-2013, 11:48 AM
show us or stfu

Neither motherfucker. I got the conPERIOD

Brazil
07-31-2013, 12:10 PM

to sum up

you are a liar
you are pretentious
you are stubborn
and you are a coward

am I forgetting something ?

Clipper Nation
07-31-2013, 12:32 PM
Boiled down:::

Nobody begged for your return
Without 6, you'd still be hiding
You are chickenshit
You live off handoutsPERIOD

Let us proceed....

ElNono
07-31-2013, 12:52 PM
to sum up

you are a liar
you are pretentious
you are stubborn
and you are a coward

am I forgetting something ?

hypocrite... bitches about welfare while getting a fat gubmint check on the side

Brazil
07-31-2013, 01:16 PM
hypocrite... bitches about welfare while getting a fat gubmint check on the side

you are right, I forgot about this one... what a despicable human being

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Thread or whatever he is now, is just a pussy, any gay has more balls then him

No I meant DMC, he made a thread saying goodbye and returned in less than 3 weeks. These boards wouldnt be the same without Cully.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 01:44 PM
No I meant DMC, he made a thread saying goodbye and returned in less than 3 weeks. These boards wouldnt be the same without Cully.

as long as he's not being a complete parrot, Cully does bring some character to the board. but his cowardly antics, bailing when shit hits the fan, only to return when the coast is clear and attributing it to "you begged me to return" are just that, cowardly

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
as long as he's not being a complete parrot, Cully does bring some character to the board. but his cowardly antics, bailing when shit hits the fan, only to return when the coast is clear and attributing it to "you begged me to return" are just that, cowardly

Who cares? What makes the NBA forum relative is the diversity of fans going head to head, particularly the never ending war of Laker fans V Spur fans. It wouldn't be the same if the board didnt have any Laker fans and all of you were Spurs fans getting sucked off one at a time by Clipper Nation.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Who cares? What makes the NBA forum relative is the diversity of fans going head to head, particularly the never ending war of Laker fans V Spur fans. It wouldn't be the same if the board didnt have any Laker fans and all of you were Spurs fans getting sucked off one at a time by Clipper Nation.
i agree. i specifically said Cully brings personality to the board. just not a fan of jackasses like luva and koolaid

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 02:16 PM
i agree. i specifically said Cully brings personality to the board. just not a fan of jackasses like luva and koolaid

Wait arent you Armenian and living in Southern Cali? I remember your story...don't let these Spurs fans make you forget where you came from.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Wait arent you Armenian and living in Southern Cali? I remember your story...don't let these Spurs fans make you forget where you came from.

what does that have to do with anything? a jackass in LA is no different than a jackass in Texas

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 02:22 PM
what does that have to do with anything? a jackass in LA is no different than a jackass in Texas

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/180/fuckthat.jpg

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 02:30 PM
?

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM

Wait a minute!!! Midget... is that you???

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Wait a minute!!! Midget... is that you???

i don't have the time to use or worry about multiple accounts. sorry

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 03:48 PM

I like you cubby but you're overvaluing your importance to the forum. Just because there is a handful of posters (myself included) who would like to see you on ST doesn't mean everyone feels that way and most people including your fans think your parroting schtick is lame. We want Bill Walton, not Mark Jackson

And LOL no one ever clamored for Kool to stay/not leave/not be pinked/whatever or for rakaruva to come back. Most people agreed their absences were pretty positive on the forum. Now it's pretty much a cesspool devoted to gay threads about Tim Duncan. I like trolling and all, but the execution is some of the worst trolling I've ever seen.

Thread
07-31-2013, 04:26 PM
I like you cubby but you're overvaluing your importance to the forum. Just because there is a handful of posters (myself included) who would like to see you on ST doesn't mean everyone feels that way and most people including your fans think your parroting schtick is lame. We want Bill Walton, not Mark Jackson

And LOL no one ever clamored for Kool to stay/not leave/not be pinked/whatever or for rakaruva to come back. Most people agreed their absences were pretty positive on the forum. Now it's pretty much a cesspool devoted to gay threads about Tim Duncan. I like trolling and all, but the execution is some of the worst trolling I've ever seen.

Switch it:::have Kobe be the one coming out of the closet. You guys would have an absolute field day. It's the same thing over & over:::your fan base can dish it, but, you can't take it. Your fan base is more or less exclusive to that particular behavior. Probably has to do with never having suffered either by loss, or, "scandal." Now all the sudden in the past 2 years you've contracted with a rapist, you've had numerous occasions of players and wives hopping in & out of each other's beds, marital discord, homosexuality and finally cataclysmic loss in the finals seconds of a world championship setting.

Bear with us, Lee, we've only been on the (take it) receiving end of each & every one of those same maladies, only the degree of impact varies, and even then minutely.

Now we get to dish it. You must take it.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 08:29 PM
I openly accept the gayness of Tim Duncan :toast