PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: Bynum agreed to sign with the Pistons!!!!

Duncanoypi
07-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Marc Stein: Will Bynum is staying in Detroit, according to his agent Mark Bartelstein Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#7QQbsYswVE2yGAsS.99

:lol

Buddy Mignon
07-08-2013, 11:50 PM
:downspin:

Get in here Jammie...

racm
07-08-2013, 11:50 PM
He's basically what Patty Mills should aspire to be. Sparkplug undersized PG.

Rogue
07-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Johansson set to retire...

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/europe/2006-01-09-uefa-boss_x.htm

STOCKHOLM — Europe's top soccer official plans to retire when his term expires next year.
"It is time to go fishing," Lennart Johansson, president of the Union of European Football Associations, said Monday during an interview with The Associated Press.The 76-year-old Swede has been UEFA's president since taking over from France's Jacques George in 1990.Former Germany captain and coach Franz Beckenbauer and former French star Michel Platini are expected to be among the candidates to succeed Johansson in a job considered the second-most important in soccer behind the president of FIFA, soccer's world governing body."They are two highly acclaimed football players. And they are no nitwits," Johansson said during a telephone interview. "But I'd like to avoid taking part in the discussion of who should come after me. I think an outgoing president should leave that to others."Johansson, serving his fourth term, said he had considered stepping down previously but was persuaded to stay on by UEFA officials. Johansson said his current decision was "absolute.""One should leave before things start going down," he said. "To a large extent, things have gone well financially and sportswise, so I think it feels good."Johansson first mentioned his plans to retire to Kappamagazine, published by the Athens newspaperKathimerini."It was a direct question and I gave a direct answer," he said, adding he will make a formal announcement to UEFA's executive committee "when the time is right."

JMarkJohns
07-09-2013, 12:38 AM
I'm surprised. Figured he'd go to a contender like Warriors where his style of play is maximized, both in a backup role, but also as a starter when Ankles gets injured as usual.

For the money, seemed like had he waited, with GS now with a full MLE, he could have gotten more from them.