PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Enough With Blaming Coach Pop For Duncan's Shortcoming

Buddy Mignon
07-09-2013, 07:10 PM
You people are pissing me off already with this bullshit. If Duncan was a true champion he would have checked himself in the game. This is why I don't hold Wilt up there with the likes of Kareem and Hakeem and Shaq. He allowed a coach to pull the same fucking shit on him and cost us a title. Let me remind you clowns of something... when Dick was brought in at the request of Timmy he told Dick to his face... "Just don't suck... as long as you don't suck we'll be fine." Dick sucked on it hard and Timmy had him shipped out for an old teammate in Jack. When Jack was caught fiddling in Duncan's wife panty-hose drawer... Timmy had him shipped out in the middle of the fucking night. Tim Duncan has been the most influential person in the Spurs organization for the past 16 years. So how in the fuck are you jack asses going to blame Coach Pop for resting Timmy like he's been doing for the last 5 freaking years. There's no excuses here... Timmy should have stood up and walked right over to his coach and say, "I'm ready to go!" This is what Legends do.:wakeup

Thread
07-09-2013, 07:34 PM
& yet Duncan was hard-hearted & cold enough to break Howard's ass after skunking it. He can do that, but, he followed Pop up the 13 steps to the gallows without so much as a fucking peep.

Filet

Buddy Mignon
07-09-2013, 07:38 PM
& yet Duncan was hard-hearted & cold enough to break Howard's ass after skunking it. He can do that, but, he followed Pop up the 13 steps to the gallows without so much as a fucking peep.

Filet

I ain't letting this one ride. If he doesn't ring again this is how I'll remember him. Similar to Roy Jones getting KO'd by Antonio Tarver... it's all I remember.

Thread
07-09-2013, 07:47 PM
I ain't letting this one ride. If he doesn't ring again this is how I'll remember him. Similar to Roy Jones getting KO'd by Antonio Tarver... it's all I remember.

It was indicative of the TRUE Duncan, perhaps his behavior to his wife was coated with such a taint and led to that catastrophe.

Katherine Robinson
07-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Boys, what have I said about playing with yourselves in public? We are not vacationing in Europe, this kind of thing is not acceptable.

Dale, you know better than this. Now say goodbye to your little curry smelling friend, help Moma soak her feet.

Thread
07-09-2013, 07:54 PM
^This is all fresh ground. Haven't had anything this new since I landed here 4 years ago. & Miggy is quite correct in setting Duncan to the fore for ridicule & punishment. I was too easy on him. Migs is not as softhearted as myself and we need a taskmaster.

Katherine Robinson
07-09-2013, 07:59 PM
^This is all fresh ground. Haven't had anything this new since I landed here 4 years ago. & Miggy is quite correct in setting Duncan to the fore for ridicule & punishment. I was too easy on him. Migs is not as softhearted as myself and we need a taskmaster.

The ground is covered with the fresh cement of Tim Duncan's forever lasting 4 rings. You may leave your steps in the cement, but your shoes will carry the dirt along with it as you thread over the greener fields of Purple & Gold. There is no need to carry on, let the cement dry and enjoy the new sidewalk you may walk over each new day when reminiscing of times when Pierce was dragged back to LA kicking 'n screaming.

spurraider21
07-09-2013, 08:01 PM
If Duncan was a true champion
4x champ tbh

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2013, 08:14 PM
You people are pissing me off already with this bullshit. If Duncan was a true champion he would have checked himself in the game. This is why I don't hold Wilt up there with the likes of Kareem and Hakeem and Shaq. He allowed a coach to pull the same fucking shit on him and cost us a title. Let me remind you clowns of something... when Dick was brought in at the request of Timmy he told Dick to his face... "Just don't suck... as long as you don't suck we'll be fine." Dick sucked on it hard and Timmy had him shipped out for an old teammate in Jack. When Jack was caught fiddling in Duncan's wife panty-hose drawer... Timmy had him shipped out in the middle of the fucking night. Tim Duncan has been the most influential person in the Spurs organization for the past 16 years. So how in the fuck are you jack asses going to blame Coach Pop for resting Timmy like he's been doing for the last 5 freaking years. There's no excuses here... Timmy should have stood up and walked right over to his coach and say, "I'm ready to go!" This is what Legends do.:wakeup

give Wilt a break he was packing a 20 inch dick that shit can make you tired :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2013, 08:16 PM

just who the fuck are you Buddy...coming around here stealing my shine...but I could use a good Spur fan like you to be cool with